Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,895 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors (36177 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Islie: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A woman, Mrs. Ifeoma Eze has landed in trouble after she allegedly used her beautiful underaged daughter to defraud suitors under the false pretence of giving her out for marriage.

She was charged before a Lagos court for marriage fraud and remanded in prison custody.

The incident happened at Mile 12 area of Ikorodu, Lagos where the suspect resides with her family.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered from neighbours that the suspect had used the same pattern to defraud many suitors and used to tell the suitors that her daughter refused but will not refund the money she had obtained from them.

It was gathered that her plans had worked in the past until she fell into the trap of a suitor who handed her over to the police for prosecution.

The suitor, Christian Okere reportedly approached Mrs. Eze and informed her of his intention to marry her daughter. She told him that it would only be possible if he would pay N250,000 in order for her to convince her daughter and the rest of the family members.

The suitor agreed and paid her the money. He then waited for them to ask him to come and perform other marriage obligations to their family.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that after Okere had waited for a long period of time, he then went to Mrs. Eze to ask to know why she had not fulfilled her own side of the agreement. She replied that her daughter did not accept.

He requested for the refund of his money as the agreement did not work out again. She said that she will not be able to refund his money because she had already spent it with the intention that her daughter will accept.

The matter was reported to the police and the suspect was arrested and detained at the station for the alleged fraud and was asked to refund the money to the complainant.

She reportedly asked to be given some time so that she will look for another suitor for her daughter who will bring the money to enable her make the refund.

The police charged her before the Magistrates court sitting in Ikeja for fraud.
She pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mrs B.O.Osunsanmi granted her bail in the sum of N50,000 with one surety in like sum. She was remanded in prison custody pending when she will perfect her bail condition.

The matter was adjourned till 22 November, 2017.

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-police-net-using-teen-daughter-defraud-suitors/

lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by fatimababy95(f): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shuo

4 Likes

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by KardinalZik(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Which one be MARRIAGE FRAUD again?

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Homeboiy: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
shocked

End time oo

1 Like

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by iamJ(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
That is why i hate poor women and people

When i see a poor girl i run for my life

#No Filter Attitude

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by TheHistorian(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
I read the whole story but couldn't glean the daughter's age particularly.

Beer Parlour news story. undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by looseweight: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
Marriage Thievery

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
J

1 Like

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
So someone cannot use her daughter as business venture in peace again? Igbo people and anything money be like..... Small thing they'd tag it i'm a businessman/businesswoman.. Even if na gala them they hawk them be businessman/woman. I'm pretty sure the woman will always be like i'm a businesswoman, i import and export, i have about ten containers on the sea. I cannot laugh.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Onbelivable(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
cheesy cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Raph01: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin grin Not New... have one as a neighbor

Check my Signature. U'll love it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by fascowilly(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
F
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by kay29000(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
What a hustle.
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Badonasty(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by pmc01(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
This P.M. Express, e be like say their reporters no beer-parlour gossips

3 Likes

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by HMZi: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
beyond crazy
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
the suitors dey kwaze...... u no follow girl talk, u dey pay the mother? do ppu still do dis shit?

10 Likes

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Some daughters do have 'em..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Iseoluwani: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Na them
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Jaytecq(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
nah today.....
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Michael004: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
I know she must be from that side.

3 Likes

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by jashar(f): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lord have mercy...
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Papaaldrich: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
akatikoro woman.
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by TimeMod1: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
Her daughter na her own workshop.
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
There is nothing poverty can not cause.

Blame APC government!

1 Like

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Silvermoney: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is not fraud if you ask me. If not that Nigeria's police force are clueless and like to arrest people without concrete charges, she wouldn't have been arrested.

If the case gets to court, any decent lawyer can get her off the hook very easily and quickly.

All the blame goes to the desperate and randy men who give her money. As long as the money was supposedly used to persuade relatives and the girl to marry the suitor, and as long as no clear cut refund policy or agreement (in writing) accompanied the exchange of money, then there is nothing that can incriminate her as a fraudster in court.

11 Likes

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by ghosteen(m): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
Picks up fone.
Me : Hello, Angel Michael' when is george-ment day sir?!...

1 Like

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by madridguy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by brownsugar23: 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
she using what she has to get what she want
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by tstx(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
picture
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by hezy4real01(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Them type fit use their children for blood money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / The Faces Of Nigerian Gays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.