Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Court Okays Nyako’s Impeachment Proceedings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Okays Nyako’s Impeachment Proceedings (15738 Views)

Nyako Impeachment: What Bola Tinubu Did To His "Disloyal" Deputies / Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy / Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Okays Nyako’s Impeachment Proceedings by shizzle11(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
egift: Fruitless Gragra.... grin
efool so you are still talking and opening your brown teeth, you should bow your head in shame grin
Re: Court Okays Nyako’s Impeachment Proceedings by 01mcfadden(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
Berem! Berem! Berem.
Come and defend yourself ooooo
Re: Court Okays Nyako’s Impeachment Proceedings by shizzle11(m): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Jonathanians are very wicked walahi, see as una don turn nyakunt to comedy for hia. LWKMD gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Nyako’s Impeachment Proceedings by shizzle11(m): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
01mcfadden: Berem! Berem! Berem.
Come and defend yourself ooooo
you mean madam apc, dat one no get shame na grin all her fellow apc e-rodents have deserted her, dey are yet to come to terms with hurricane fayose grin

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Nyako’s Impeachment Proceedings by IFELEKE(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
He who comes to equity they say must come with clean hands.
To all apc e-warriors here,sweep your house clean before casting stones.
Re: Court Okays Nyako’s Impeachment Proceedings by okechukwu3: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
una don come again.
he don win ekiti.
he will win osun and takeover adamawa
and you will still be saying shoeless, clueless, ballless.
who be the mumu?

Tell them
Re: Court Okays Nyako’s Impeachment Proceedings by bashydemy(m): 5:16am On Jul 05, 2014
shaggy007: Shey if I talk, una go talk say I no know.
I go quote that guy later, make I find the thread first.

Na the guy be that, I argue with this f001 tire, before I notice say him no know wetin him dey talk.

https://www.nairaland.com/1788459/court-stops-adamawa-assembly-impeaching

Sentimental APC apologist.

You don dey see am now? I told you they are waiting for him.

Understand that GEJ is your president.

Useless Muslim.
Ewu my name dey sweet you for mouth abi, Shebi na power of presidency.. No worry power of military will show soon.
Re: Court Okays Nyako’s Impeachment Proceedings by shaggy007(m): 5:20am On Jul 05, 2014
bashy_demy: Ewu my name dey sweet you for mouth abi, Shebi na power of presidency.. No worry power of military will show soon.

Military? Ok. I go quote you again in another thread. Let things keep falling into place. It's only a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Court Okays Nyako’s Impeachment Proceedings by bashydemy(m): 5:20am On Jul 05, 2014
Well if they are impeaching him of mismanagement of funds and fraud that's good for him and that is part of the PDP in him. But if na plan by the PDP and Presidency it wont work.
Re: Court Okays Nyako’s Impeachment Proceedings by Clashydutch(m): 1:01am On Jul 06, 2014
Nyako again
Re: Court Okays Nyako’s Impeachment Proceedings by Chienyego: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
lol! grin
Re: Court Okays Nyako’s Impeachment Proceedings by brownlord: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
berem: Na today? Jonathan does not have the complete balls to make Nyako be impeached. Lai lai!

Mad Pekin, and when the man without balls use half of his balls, you and your Lie Muhammed with your jobless tweeter master Hell Rufai will start crying, sometimes I feel most of you are mentally unstable.

When Jonathan place you where you belong, you say he's acting as a dictator, when he tolerates he's got balls. I hope he also test run his power come august 9, I love to see you people cry again.

I remember this day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose / Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary. Writes Poem For Wife / Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.