Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,445 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Girls And Guys Who Needs The Other More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Guys Who Needs The Other More (967 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Guys Who Needs The Other More by DEagle1: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
Many arguements have arisen in the past over this issue so I want us to settle it today. That said,all is set and everyone is invited.
Re: Girls And Guys Who Needs The Other More by farano(f): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
Men
Men
Men
Men
Men
Men
Men tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girls And Guys Who Needs The Other More by McWhillion(m): 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
@farano:
Men
Men
Men
Men
Men
Men
Men tongue tongue tongue

Liar
Re: Girls And Guys Who Needs The Other More by Jman06(m): 7:00am On Jul 04, 2014
If only guys can learn how to tame their anacondas, they won't need girls for anythn.8-)8-)

1 Like

Re: Girls And Guys Who Needs The Other More by Agybabe(f): 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
And for Adam there was not found an help meet.

And there we have Eve.

So this should give you a clue to the answer of your question.
Re: Girls And Guys Who Needs The Other More by McWhillion(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
Agybabe: And for Adam there was not found an help meet.

And there we have Eve.

So this should give you a clue to the answer of your question.

That explains the fact that God created the man first so that when the woman came around she will have someone to depend on. It's just like the provisions made for an unborn baby by it's parents before its birth.
That's why women are dependent on the man for daily bread and security.

Eve wouldn't have survived if she was created first.

1 Like

Re: Girls And Guys Who Needs The Other More by Agybabe(f): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
McWhillion:

That explains the fact that God created the man first so that when the woman came around she will have someone to depend on. It's just like the provisions made for an unborn baby by it's parents before its birth.
That's why women are dependent on the man for daily bread and security.

Eve wouldn't have survived if she was created first.

Says who? You guys are mere fore-runners tongue
Re: Girls And Guys Who Needs The Other More by McWhillion(m): 1:27am On Jul 05, 2014
Re: Girls And Guys Who Needs The Other More by McWhillion(m): 1:28am On Jul 05, 2014
Agybabe:

Says who? You guys are mere fore-runners tongue
Yeah, we "mere runners" prepare the way for the females because they depend on us. If we don't do it who will?

1 Like

Re: Girls And Guys Who Needs The Other More by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 05, 2014
Bros na question be this one ? You see this eve daughters even with 50 mil in their account you will still pay for their hair, buy card n foot all sort of bill nw tell me who is most needy ?
Re: Girls And Guys Who Needs The Other More by DEagle1: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lacomus: Bros na question be this one ? You see this eve daughters even with 50 mil in their account you will still pay for their hair, buy card n foot all sort of bill nw tell me who is most needy ?
you have a point there you know
Re: Girls And Guys Who Needs The Other More by Ruq: 12:03am On Sep 16, 2014
Cray question, its like asking man or animal who needs air more.
Re: Girls And Guys Who Needs The Other More by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 16, 2014
oh hohoohoho.....believe me men chicks need d di.ck more than anything else. A good di.ck does a whole lot of good in their lives men.....#believedat
Re: Girls And Guys Who Needs The Other More by Sookul: 9:27am On Sep 25, 2014
Ruq: Cray question, its like asking man or animal who needs air more.
hope is not what i'm thinking
Re: Girls And Guys Who Needs The Other More by dmcdad: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2014
We can argue all we want. Yet, there can never be a point of equilibrium. My take? Men need women as much as women need men. Simple!

(1) (Reply)

He Is Pleading For Me To Come Back To Him. / Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? / Outstanding Difference Between Men And Women(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.