Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

Master And Slave Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Master And Slave Relationship (967 Views)

Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. / School Where House Master And House Mistress Eventually Get Maried (pics) / Choir Master And Choir Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Master And Slave Relationship by argon500: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2014
"Maria was a thirteen-year-old house servant. One day, receiving no response to her call, the mistress began searching the house for her. Finally, she opened the parlor door, and there was the child with her master. The master ran out of the room, mounted his horse and rode off to escape, 'though well he knew that [his wife's] full fury would fall upon the young head of his victim.' The mistress beat the child and locked her up in a smokehouse. For two weeks the girl was constantly whipped. Some of the elderly servants attempted to plead with the mistress on Maria's behalf, and even hinted that 'it was mass'r that was to blame.' The mistress's reply was typical: 'She'll know better in the future. After I've done with her, she'll never do the like again, through ignorance'".

Here, the mistress was able to take out her aggression's on the girl rather than the guilty master. I suppose we could empathize with the frustration and betrayal these wives felt, but the outlet of their aggression's often became the slave girl. Most Women in the world were quite powerless. Because the option of divorce was not readily available, the mistresses often times punished the slave women for their husbands' wrong-doings.

Here comes the question. Are you a master or a slave in your present relationship? The way you treated your partner and the way you are been treated, is it the way you really want? Is their any future hope in your present relationship?

Most times, we do lie to our-self when it comes to love issue. My brother and sister, it is your life, never take it for granted.

The idea of submission is extremely appealing to many women. "Mills and Boon" type novels are testamount to the female fascination with dominant men.

Before pursuing a Master-slave relationship there are questions to ask, questions far more profound than simply "am I submissive/dominant"?

Answer honestly when you ask yourself: Exactly which elements of an ownership based relationship appeals to me? Do I really need the level of control and discipline that such a relationship offers? Do I need a Dominant/submissive element in my life? Do I need to retain some degree of control to be happy? How much more do I think I need? Is submission/dominance my reality?

The fact is Master-slave relationships do not work for everyone, they are not right for everyone. However, the elements used to drive a Master-slave relationship can be instrumental in sustaining a good, loving and healthy relationship [including a relationship with no Dominance and submission elements whatsoever.]

Before embarking on the search for a Master or slave be very sure that your fundamental need is to be owned or to own.
Re: Master And Slave Relationship by Dygeasy(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2014
Wrong analogy, wrong example, wrong subject.
Re: Master And Slave Relationship by argon500: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2014
dfllfo003
Re: Master And Slave Relationship by Dygeasy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
argon500:

Mr too know, then give us your analogy, example and subject suitable for the post
lol!

Don't waste your energy. You'll need it much later. cool

(1) (Reply)

He Is Pleading For Me To Come Back To Him. / Why Do We Guys Appreciate Ladies? / Outstanding Difference Between Men And Women(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.