Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,931 members, 7,956,497 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance (6090 Views)

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct / Share Your Experience On The New Nigeria Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by Dewze(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
tonjeola:
YES,alway check that. like a blackberry seller, who accept to ship worldwide, wen i check with direct shipping to Nigeria, is $20 while to US address is $6, but remember, ur third party agent will charge u $20 to Lagos, so judge it.
is this an just an illustration or do you really mean that it will cost just about $20 to ship a piece of phone to Lagos? Pls, at what rate is this done sir? Thanks, it's really important to me.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by osram(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
legalwealth:

It works based on testimonies I've received from some people.
pls hw did they go abt it?
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
osram: pls hw did they go abt it?

I think normal way but let's wait and see if anyone that used that bank will be of assistance in here on how he/she got that done.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by tonjeola(m): 1:44am On Jul 11, 2014
Dewze: is this an just an illustration or do you really mean that it will cost just about $20 to ship a piece of phone to Lagos? Pls, at what rate is this done sir? Thanks, it's really important to me.
yes $20 to ship to Lagos. the rate depends on your bank
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by Dewze(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2014
tonjeola:
yes $20 to ship to Lagos. the rate depends on your bank
Thanks for the response. I am actually asking about the shipping rate sir (per kg/ per lb).
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 8:32am On Jul 11, 2014
Dewze: Thanks for the response. I am actually asking about the shipping rate sir (per kg/ per lb).

All depends on the forwarding agent you are using and also the courier used.
Kindly checkout shipping fee based on kg/lb from your shipping agent.

Best!
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by sovpounds(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
I opened my UK Paypal here in Naija with a Naija IP address. I have logged into my account several times since 2011 without any problems. I really don't believe this fuss about using a foreign IP address to log into foreign PayPal. Paypal would not just block someone simply because of the IP address that was used to login.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by shawn5ng(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wow. I have successfully open my PayPal account today.thanks opp for the guideline.so what next can I buy from eBay now with my pay pal account.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by tonjeola(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Dewze: Thanks for the response. I am actually asking about the shipping rate sir (per kg/ per lb).
the seller tag it $20 to Nigeria
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by sunnyolads1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Thanks for the info. But as you said that we must access our Paypal account through Nigeria ip address, that means one cannot access his account through smartphones like BB and others because the phones has foreign ip address like my own that carries UK ip add. Pls expantiate on this.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by osram(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
shawn5ng: Wow. I have successfully open my PayPal account today.thanks opp for the guideline.so what next can I buy from eBay now with my pay pal account.
which bank r u using?
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by Dewze(m): 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
legalwealth:

All depends on the forwarding agent you are using and also the courier used.
Kindly checkout shipping fee based on kg/lb from your shipping agent.

Best!
Thanks a lot legalwealth (love your username by the way). I have done some research on some forwarders (I've not made a choice yet), they quote an average of $4.5/lb. Pls, from your experience, are there other charges that may be added to these rates (maybe on packaging or other transit costs) that are not usually stated at first? For instance, if I want to ship in a product of exactly 1lb, do I get to pay just that $4.5 and nothing else?
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by Dewze(m): 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonjeola:
the seller tag it $20 to Nigeria
I see. Thanks bro. Pls, can you help me with an estimated (average) cost of shipping a piece of phone (average weight) through one of these forwarders?
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
sovpounds: I opened my UK Paypal here in Naija with a Naija IP address. I have logged into my account several times since 2011 without any problems. I really don't believe this fuss about using a foreign IP address to log into foreign PayPal. Paypal would not just block someone simply because of the IP address that was used to login.

All said well but how often do you make use of your PayPal account.

Anyway,uk paypal t.o.s might be different from those I do recommend and use because I don't make do with european PayPal.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
sunnyolads1: Thanks for the info. But as you said that we must access our Paypal account through Nigeria ip address, that means one cannot access his account through smartphones like BB and others because the phones has foreign ip address like my own that carries UK ip add. Pls expantiate on this.

Nigeria PayPal account seems not to have much security.
For that reason,it is adviseable you register PayPal account with/on Nigeria IP and you can then access with any IP meaning you can operate it with your smartphone.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
Dewze: Thanks a lot legalwealth (love your username by the way). I have done some research on some forwarders (I've not made a choice yet), they quote an average of $4.5/lb. Pls, from your experience, are there other charges that may be added to these rates (maybe on packaging or other transit costs) that are not usually stated at first? For instance, if I want to ship in a product of exactly 1lb, do I get to pay just that $4.5 and nothing else?

You are welcome and thanks so much for that.

I can't really say but what I know for sure is that most of them will tell you to pick your package in Lagos and if it is outside Lagos,they will tell you to pay extra fee.

As for me,I make use of Fedex and most times DHL that ship to my door-step anywhere in Nigeria even if I'm not in Lagos without paying any additional fee different from the shipping fee aside customs duties if need be.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by femikay149(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2014
Pls can merchants make use of Paypal to allow pple buy their products on their website worldwide
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
femikay149: Pls can merchants make use of Paypal to allow pple buy their products on their website worldwide

Definitely Yes!
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by greatever(m): 6:04am On Jul 16, 2014
Can i receive money with my Nigeria payapl account from another website like clickbank and use the money to buy goods from aliexpress or ebay
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by Humblesam(m): 6:32am On Jul 16, 2014
greatever: Can i receive money with my Nigeria payapl account from another website like clickbank and use the money to buy goods from aliexpress or ebay
Sorry bro,but you cannot receive money with a naija PayPal account ok?
It's mainly for making payment.....I've been using it with my uba mastercard smoothly on eBay without any stress.

1 Like

Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2014
Humblesam:
Sorry bro,but you cannot receive money with a naija PayPal account ok?
It's mainly for making payment.....I've been using it with my uba mastercard smoothly on eBay without any stress.

Definitely right!
Do you buy from sellers that ship to Nigeria or you still make use of your Virtual USA address as Shipping address?
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by kalimera101: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2014
I believe using a third party or shipping company is the best when you want to buy something from eBay and Amazon as compared to shipping directly to Nigeria.
I use shippyme and their services are cheaper than the likes of myus, shippyme also gives you a us address where you can ship your items to then they'll then package it and send to you to Nigeria.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
kalimera101: I believe using a third party or shipping company is the best when you want to buy something from eBay and Amazon as compared to shipping directly to Nigeria.
I use shippyme and their services are cheaper than the likes of myus, shippyme also gives you a us address where you can ship your items to then they'll then package it and send to you to Nigeria.

Don't compare myus to shippyme.

Myus is more secure and customer friendly aside other features shippyme don't have.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by waxingmoon: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
legalwealth:

Definitely right!
Do you buy from sellers that ship to Nigeria or you still make use of your Virtual USA address as Shipping address?
Hello bros,pls I don't know if you could help me to get this item from US.cos they ar not shipping to nigeria.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
waxingmoon:
Hello bros,pls I don't know if you could help me to get this item from US.cos they ar not shipping to nigeria.

Give me the link to the item
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by waxingmoon: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
legalwealth:

Give me the link to the item
thanks.this is it
m.puritan.com/herbal-supplements-005/vitex-agnus-castus-chasteberry-400-mg-00003

m.puritan.com/recommendations-5001/product-039102

The first link is vitex while d second is maca roots
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by sluvy4tune(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
I have been making attempt to transfer money via paypal to an email address but its not working. I have verified my account and my email is there anything am not doing right ? I use a gtb master card
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by waxingmoon: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
sluvy4tune: I have been making attempt to transfer money via paypal to an email address but its not working. I have verified my account and my email is there anything am not doing right ? I use a gtb master card
you can't transfer funds with nigerian paypal
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by sluvy4tune(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
waxingmoon:

Na wa o, in that case what's the best form money transfer to china, I need to purchase some items on alibaba

Does anyone know the cost of WU ?
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by sluvy4tune(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
waxingmoon:

Na wa o, in that case what's the best form money transfer to china, I need to purchase some items on alibaba

Does anyone know the charges of WU ?
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by waxingmoon: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Does anyone know the charges of WU ?
you can use US paypal
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by sluvy4tune(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
waxingmoon:
you can use US paypal

Yes I think I will need this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Statoil Loses 5% Stake In Agbami Oilfield, To Pay Chevron $1.1bn / Nigerian Central Bank Bars Loans To Big Debtors Post-crisis / Sterling Bank Secures $65 Million Credit Facility From Arab Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.