Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance (5998 Views)

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct / Share Your Experience On The New Nigeria Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
arbitrage:

I have escalated it to PayPal as claim instead of settling with the rogue as PayPal initially suggested. My balance is already wit held to negative because of the dispute till PayPal finishes investigation.

Meanwhile, the other guy, Olamide Olakanmi (Musa Olasunkanmi Nurudeen) is nowhere to be found yet on my previous PayPal reversal of $400 till now.

It is normal thing for them to do as they will hold the money till they decide on the winner when in PayPal court.

I thought you must have/should have given the guy another PayPal account to send the money into when the money was reversed in as much you were able to reach him them.

Why did you put Musa Olasunkanmi Nurudeen in bracket?Which one is real name and which one is the fake name because I guess that is what you are trying to pass across.

I'm sure PayPal dispute expert will favour you!

1 Like

Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by Nafizzey(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Humblesam:
I hail ooo my bro!
I wanted replying you earlier but my phone was down so I couldn't do that till now,so sorry for the delay in response.
Yeah,I bought from two separate sellers that ship directly to Nigeria though one has gotten to me,am still waiting for the second item and since they were shipped for free,you know you gat to tighten your seat belt cuz it's always a long long ride,I mean I waited for twenty seven good days before my first item arrived but I didn't bother since it was a free shipping.
Yesterday too,I won a bid on a school bag for my kid on eBay and it was also a free shipping stuff and I made the payment successfully with my naija PayPal without stress,so for me....it's so far so good.
u mean free shipping exist for buyers from EBay to Naija just like AE case... pls which shipping co. offer such service? tnx
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by Nafizzey(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
Humblesam:
I hail ooo my bro!
I wanted replying you earlier but my phone was down so I couldn't do that till now,so sorry for the delay in response.
Yeah,I bought from two separate sellers that ship directly to Nigeria though one has gotten to me,am still waiting for the second item and since they were shipped for free,you know you gat to tighten your seat belt cuz it's always a long long ride,I mean I waited for twenty seven good days before my first item arrived but I didn't bother since it was a free shipping.
Yesterday too,I won a bid on a school bag for my kid on eBay and it was also a free shipping stuff and I made the payment successfully with my naija PayPal without stress,so for me....it's so far so good.
u mean free shipping exist for buyers from EBay to Naija just like AE case... pls which shipping co. offer such service? tnx
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by dav8id(m): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
very wicked sauls on this forum. @arbitrage pls be tactical in ur paypal transaction now pls.God will help you sha
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
dav8id: very wicked sauls on this forum. @arbitrage pls be tactical in ur paypal transaction now pls.God will help you sha

That is as well my piece of advice for him.
He has to be tactical in his transaction(s) especially by stopping the act of sending payment(naira) instantly!
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by osram(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
legalwealth:

He has to be tactical in his transaction(s) especially by stopping the act of sending payment(naira) instantly!
Pls house i need ur help,i av a friend in the u.s.a who will b coming bak to 9ja by december.so house pls how do i go abt telling sellers on ebay to ship to my friends address.tnx
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by DannySmiles: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
Good one! Now Nigerians can fully partake in online biz without fear of how to receive payment...up to PayPal!

Please i want to know if i can edit my U.S paypal profile and change my address to Nigeria address? People do change location na!
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by yebokos(f): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
Please house how will I verify my address on paypal to remove d LIMITS...pls urgent reply will be appreciated
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by arbitrage: 2:53am On Jul 28, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

It is normal thing for them to do as they will hold the money till they decide on the winner when in PayPal court.

I thought you must have/should have given the guy another PayPal account to send the money into when the money was reversed in as much you were able to reach him them.

Why did you put Musa Olasunkanmi Nurudeen in bracket?Which one is real name and which one is the fake name because I guess that is what you are trying to pass across.

I'm sure PayPal dispute expert will favour you!

I told the guy to send the payback to my PayPal acoount or to send me naira if not possible by PayPal. After all it was naira I paid him for the $400.

The name outside bracket is what he has on his email communication while the name in brackets should be his real name as that is what his bank account showed. But he used a female name for the PayPal biz, Letitia Denise Teacher, tletitiadenise@gmail.com or yahoo.com
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2014
osram: Pls house i need ur help,i av a friend in the u.s.a who will b coming bak to 9ja by december.so house pls how do i go abt telling sellers on ebay to ship to my friends address.tnx

Make his address to be your shipping address in any of your accounts and he will be able to receive the accounts on your behalf.Chiken! !!
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2014
DannySmiles: Good one! Now Nigerians can fully partake in online biz without fear of how to receive payment...up to PayPal!

Please i want to know if i can edit my U.S paypal profile and change my address to Nigeria address? People do change location na!

Note that Nigeria PayPal account cannot receive payment.

You cannot edit it to your Nigeria address but you can carefully edit it to any USA address!
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2014
arbitrage:

I told the guy to send the payback to my PayPal acoount or to send me naira if not possible by PayPal. After all it was naira I paid him for the $400.

The name outside bracket is what he has on his email communication while the name in brackets should be his real name as that is what his bank account showed. But he used a female name for the PayPal biz, Letitia Denise Teacher, tletitiadenise@gmail.com or yahoo.com

I don't deal with such transaction like this.It must have been a transfer from an hacked account or the person scoped the owner of the account for login details and then transferred money without her consent because some yahoo boys do that.

What I normally do if I observe differences in name ish with lies that the money is a gift or the likes is to confirm from the sender and still hold payout for days depending on the amount of the fund.
That tactic must have been used!
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by osram(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
legalwealth:

Make his address to be your shipping address in any of your accounts and he will be able to receive the accounts on your behalf.Chiken! !!
gudmornin bro,pls d ebay nd paypal account are just two weeks old pls how do i go abt changing d address without paypal blockin me.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
osram: gudmornin bro,pls d ebay nd paypal account are just two weeks old pls how do i go abt changing d address without paypal blockin me.

That is unpredictable I mean the limitation.
You can proceed with the changing stuff by just going the address section of each account.

Best!
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by osram(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
kalimera101:

That's a lot though. I think the weight was the cause of that price. I ordered light weight things.
pls bro how do i link d address shippyme gave to me to my ebay and paypal account 4 shipping purpose.tnx
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
osram: pls bro how do i link d address shippyme gave to me to my ebay and paypal account 4 shipping purpose.tnx

Login to your ebay account and click on setting which is usually at the upper left hand side.From there,click on address and then add your address making sure you set it as your Primary shipping address.

For PayPal,login to it and take your mouse onto Profile of which some drop downs will show.
Among the dropdowns,choose add and edit adddress to input your address details while
you make sure you set it as your Home & Business address.

With that,you are good to go!

1 Like

Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by bobojoshua(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
legalwealth:

Login to your ebay account and click on setting which is usually at the upper left hand side.From there,click on address and then add your address making sure you set it as your Primary shipping address.

For PayPal,login to it and take your mouse onto Profile of which some drop downs will show.
Among the dropdowns,choose add and edit adddress to input your address details while
you make sure you set it as your Home & Business address.

With that,you are good to go!
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by Aida13: 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
legalwealth:

Note that Nigeria PayPal account cannot receive payment.

You cannot edit it to your Nigeria address but you can carefully edit it to any USA address!

I'm really confused by the reports. What is the current status? Can Nigerians receive payment or not? I thought I saw somewhere on this site that it has finally been resolved??
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 1:07am On Jul 31, 2014
Aida13:

I'm really confused by the reports. What is the current status? Can Nigerians receive payment or not? I thought I saw somewhere on this site that it has finally been resolved??

Simple!Nigeria PayPal account cannot receive payment as at now!
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by Aida13: 2:45am On Aug 01, 2014
legalwealth:

Simple!Nigeria PayPal account cannot receive payment as at now!

Oh ok thanks. So many conflicting reports. So I tried to receive some funds but it never got through. Just needed to confirm. This is real tripe though. Why start it up if it's not going to be a full service? I smell racism.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2014
Aida13:

Oh ok thanks. So many conflicting reports. So I tried to receive some funds but it never got through. Just needed to confirm. This is real tripe though. Why start it up if it's not going to be a full service? I smell racism.

It is not a matter of racism my brother.It is a normal thing moreover there are solutions to operating PayPal account to the fullest.

As a matter of fact,I've never used my Nigeria PayPal account other than using it to send $1 to my USA PayPal just to test-run the Nigeria account.
Anyway!PayPal coming to Nigeria is a great omen even if all the features have not been enabled yet as some never-revealed secrets have been so far discovered but to be revealed.It wouldn't have been possible if PayPal didn't come to Nigeria.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by arbitrage: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
legalwealth:

PayPal has finally decided the case in my favour and restored my balance from negative value. I could see that after giving the transaction details that the scammer placed on my site, PayPal requested for his counter info but he did not have any till they decided on the evidence of site order.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by dav8id(m): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
arbitrage:

PayPal has finally decided the case in my favour and restored my balance from negative value. I could see that after giving the transaction details that the scammer placed on my site, PayPal requested for his counter info but he did not have any till they decided on the evidence of site order.
Congrantes my oga but aalways be tacticle sir whenever u are doing business with people.
Before before i use to knw that online service provider are always be the scammers but the case is different now.as most of the patronizer are now the scammers most expecially here on nairaland.
While i put my style of measurement to handle and dealt with them and so far so good is working for me

1 Like

Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
arbitrage:

Congrats and I knew from onset that you will the case from the analysis you gave.
Kindly be tactical as that has been saving me alot from loosing money or having any case filed against me in PayPal court of law of money.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
dav8id:
Congrantes my oga but aalways be tacticle sir whenever u are doing business with people.
Before before i use to knw that online service provider are always be the scammers but the case is different now.as most of the patronizer are now the scammers most expecially here on nairaland.
While i put my style of measurement to handle and dealt with them and so far so good is working for me

Good hearing this!
I didn't know that you are also in our league of PayPal conversion.I wish you best just as you wish me too and don't forget to pass anyone too big for you to handle to me.Thanks
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by arbitrage: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
dav8id:

Thanks a lot for your advice and encouragement.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by arbitrage: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
legalwealth:

Congrats and I knew from onset that you will the case from the analysis you gave.
Kindly be tactical as that has been saving me alot from loosing money or having any case filed against me in PayPal court of law of money.

Thanx! I appreciate your support.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by Nafizzey(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
Good day house..Happy Sunday. pls I want to know, now that PayPal Accepts Nigeria in their list. do they offer direct shipping without using third party coy. (like my us).?
thanks @ legal wealth and All, I need well clarification....
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by sovpounds(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
Perfect Internet 3D tablets allow users to view images and watch movies in 3D without wearing glasses. You can order 3D tablets from http://pi3dtab.co.uk and pay via Paypal and the tablets would be shipped to any address in Nigeria or your shipping address anywhere in the world.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
arbitrage:

Thanx! I appreciate your support.

You are highly welcome! !!
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nafizzey: Good day house..Happy Sunday. pls I want to know, now that PayPal Accepts Nigeria in their list. do they offer direct shipping without using third party coy. (like my us).?
thanks @ legal wealth and All, I need well clarification....

Yes!They do but not all sellers.
You will need to contact them prior payment

1 Like

Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by Adinije(f): 7:07am On Sep 13, 2014
@Legalwealth, pls I want to open a paypal account but as u said on the front page, I need it change ip to Nigeria. I copied the ip2 to the web browser in my bb, it showed UK, in Opera mini it showed iceland. Pls how do I go about changing it to nigeria. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Us-africa Summit: US Firms To Invest $14bn In Africa / CBN Injects Fresh $210m In Forex Market / 7 Nigerian Best Young Entrepreneurs (including Seun Osewa Of Nairaland)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.