Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance (6086 Views)

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct / Share Your Experience On The New Nigeria Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by waxingmoon: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Yes I think I will need this
Get in touch with the OP,he will put you thru all the process including d US IP part.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by kalimera101: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
legalwealth:

Don't compare myus to shippyme.

Myus is more secure and customer friendly aside other features shippyme don't have.

I never said any bad thing about Myus, their services are ok and all, but their price was a little bit over my budget especially sine I wanted to use personal shopper.

So I found shippyme and it was just perfect for me.
Well, whatever rows your boat.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Na wa o, in that case what's the best form money transfer to china, I need to purchase some items on alibaba

Does anyone know the charges of WU ?

Don't use Western Union!
You will be risking your money and as well be paying so high.

Using PayPal as someone has said above is the best option and you can even pay us Naira while we send the payment to the seller with our PayPal on your behalf.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
kalimera101:

I never said any bad thing about Myus, their services are ok and all, but their price was a little bit over my budget especially sine I wanted to use personal shopper.

So I found shippyme and it was just perfect for me.
Well, whatever rows your boat.

I'm not saying you did.
Why must use their Personal shopper service?Don't you know that the option is for big boys and men?
Rather buy yourself and ship to their address that will be given to you and you have to explore myus very well to see features they offer that others don't and cannot offer.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by waxingmoon: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
legalwealth:

Don't use Western Union!
You will be risking your money and as well be paying so high.

Using PayPal as someone has said above is the best option and you can even pay us Naira while we send the payment to the seller with our PayPal on your behalf.
Bros,did u see d link?
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
waxingmoon:
Bros,did u see d link?

I saw it but one of the link is showing the link to the item has been changed.

Kindly mail me via info(at)ijamsolution(dot)com
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by waxingmoon: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
legalwealth:

I saw it but one of the link is showing the link to the item has been changed.

Kindly mail me via info(at)ijamsolution(dot)com
Just sent a mail.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by Humblesam(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
legalwealth:

Definitely right!
Do you buy from sellers that ship to Nigeria or you still make use of your Virtual USA address as Shipping address?
I hail ooo my bro!
I wanted replying you earlier but my phone was down so I couldn't do that till now,so sorry for the delay in response.
Yeah,I bought from two separate sellers that ship directly to Nigeria though one has gotten to me,am still waiting for the second item and since they were shipped for free,you know you gat to tighten your seat belt cuz it's always a long long ride,I mean I waited for twenty seven good days before my first item arrived but I didn't bother since it was a free shipping.
Yesterday too,I won a bid on a school bag for my kid on eBay and it was also a free shipping stuff and I made the payment successfully with my naija PayPal without stress,so for me....it's so far so good.

1 Like

Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Humblesam:
I hail ooo my bro!
I wanted replying you earlier but my phone was down so I couldn't do that till now,so sorry for the delay in response.
Yeah,I bought from two separate sellers that ship directly to Nigeria though one has gotten to me,am still waiting for the second item and since they were shipped for free,you know you gat to tighten your seat belt cuz it's always a long long ride,I mean I waited for twenty seven good days before my first item arrived but I didn't bother since it was a free shipping.
Yesterday too,I won a bid on a school bag for my kid on eBay and it was also a free shipping stuff and I made the payment successfully with my naija PayPal without stress,so for me....it's so far so good.

Great hearing this but not all sellers do ship to Nigeria but most ship to USA.
That Twenty Seven days is a very long time-frame.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by Ewenla202: 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
@legalwealth I need your assistance to pay one seller in China through paypal. How we go about it?Thanks.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by solbash11(m): 4:12am On Jul 17, 2014
Ewenla202: @legalwealth I need your assistance to pay one seller in China through paypal. How we go about it?Thanks.
I can assist you with it, feel free to contact me using the details on my signature below.

@ legalwealth.... permission to drop mouth on your thread... I sent you email about 2 days ago but I go no reply....how's biz?
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by ammyluv2002(f): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2014
kalimera101: I believe using a third party or shipping company is the best when you want to buy something from eBay and Amazon as compared to shipping directly to Nigeria.
I use shippyme and their services are cheaper than the likes of myus, shippyme also gives you a us address where you can ship your items to then they'll then package it and send to you to Nigeria.
please, how do i make use of third party? where do i click from the site? pls explain
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by ammyluv2002(f): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2014
legalwealth:

I'm sure you got my message.
Taking for example,I won a bid for a chandelier and it was shipped to my USA address for free and it got there broken which I was alerted of.
Immediately,I returned the item just spending $7 for repackaging and I was refunded my $152.

What do you think the case must have been assuming the seller shipped directly to me in Nigeria.That aside,those consolidating my items in USA before being forwarded to me via DHL here in Nigeria are experts that know how to pack anything securely.

I got my new year laptop worth over $1,400,my S4,S5 and many other fragile goods and items which they shipped to me without any breakages or problem right to my door-step in Nigeria.That way,ones items are highly secure also in the sense that you can pay for insurance on your good if you see it neccessary.

In conclusion,I suggest Nigerians should follow the normal way for the main time everything will be okay.
pls, how do make use of DHL?
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by kalimera101: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2014
ammyluv2002: please, how do i make use of third party? where do i click from the site? pls explain

When you go to www.shippyme.com, you go to the tab 'how it works' and they'll explain the process.
Anything else you don't understand let me know.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by ammyluv2002(f): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2014
kalimera101:

When you go to www.shippyme.com, you go to the tab 'how it works' and they'll explain the process.
Thanks so much
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by tonjeola(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
kalimera101:

Shippyme is now costly, imagine shipping one laptop for a friend i directed to use their service for #14k. is it not outrageous
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by kalimera101: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
tonjeola:
Shippyme is now costly, imagine shipping one laptop for a friend i directed to use their service for #14k. is it not outrageous

That's a lot though. I think the weight was the cause of that price. I ordered light weight things.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by tonjeola(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
kalimera101:

That's a lot though. I think the weight was the cause of that price. I ordered light weight things.
i7 laptop type
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
ammyluv2002: pls, how do make use of DHL?

You can as well go for shoptomydoor.com formerly aascargo.com
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by idhigbe(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
I just wish paypal would allow Nigerians accept payment, for a moment i almost leaped for joy that the interswitch monopoly and high sign up cost was a thing of the past, but unfortunately, we are still faced with our dilemma.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by manontop(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
They are now accepting Nigerian. I attached a list of countries they are acceptinf

Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by osram(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
Pls house i need ur help,i av a friend in the u.s.a who will b coming bak to 9ja by december.so house pls how do i go abt telling sellers on ebay to ship to my friends address.tnx
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
idhigbe: I just wish paypal would allow Nigerians accept payment, for a moment i almost leaped for joy that the interswitch monopoly and high sign up cost was a thing of the past, but unfortunately, we are still faced with our dilemma.

The issue of Nigeria PayPal account not being able to receive fund is truely a dilemma but it is none of some us problem especially my humble self because legit route/solution to that is at hand.

Best as you wait for the time PayPal will start allowing Nigeria PayPal account to be receiving fund.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by legalwealth(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
manontop: They are now accepting Nigerian. I attached a list of countries they are acceptinf

They are now accepting Nigeria but they are not allowing Nigerians to be receiving fund as that is what someone above is trying to point to.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by arbitrage: 3:23am On Jul 26, 2014
I couldn't believe it as I resumed the PayPal services on my site, cashlander, instead of the past personal PayPal account transfers that led to fund reversals in April. Another nairalander who used a lady name, Mary Ajayi, with USA PayPal account Linda Dyer, ldyer58884@AOL.com just collected my naira few days ago for the $518 he sent, only to submit chargeback to PayPal yesterday. Can you see how fraudulent and dubious Nigerians can be? The former guy who claimed his sister was robbed in the US on her way to send moneypak to him for my payback of PayPal reversals is still nowhere to be found. May God help us!
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by arbitrage: 3:40am On Jul 26, 2014
I just checked the PayPal dispute raised now and here is the fake info the thief gave to PayPal as his reason for requesting chargeback.:

I purchased clothing, shoes jewelery, and was promised
delivery by July 17 ,,,,, company disappeared from
Facebook , as well as web page and names of people I was
communicating with,,,, I cannot get anyone to reply to text,
messages or calls, once they got my money they took every
thing down,,,please help me get my Money back

Guys, the fraudster has forgotten that PayPal can check my website, cashlander dot com, with their transaction ID number, to see how he placed the order. Whereas he is claiming here that he bought clothes on Facebook. May be he thought we are all fools.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by LordAdam: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
arbitrage: I couldn't believe it as I resumed the PayPal services on my site, cashlander, instead of the past personal PayPal account transfers that led to fund reversals in April. Another nairalander who used a lady name, Mary Ajayi, with USA PayPal account Linda Dyer, ldyer58884@AOL.com just collected my naira few days ago for the $518 he sent, only to submit chargeback to PayPal yesterday. Can you see how fraudulent and dubious Nigerians can be? The former guy who claimed his sister was robbed in the US on her way to send moneypak to him for my payback of PayPal reversals is still nowhere to be found. May God help us!

I sure hope he does. I'm always disgusted my chargeback scams, still, in all honesty it's the crime culture, just about anyone can do it.

If you've had most of your business relationships with Asians, you'd see they're considerably worse off. Indians give me the scare anytime, and for all the wrong reasons.

So, as a matter of fact, I think you should protect yourself and your business, knowing bad eggs would always find their way into a good basket.

It's good news he didn't succeed, I wish ya the best as well as the lots of honest Nigerians online going about their business genuinely.

~Lord
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
arbitrage: I couldn't believe it as I resumed the PayPal services on my site, cashlander, instead of the past personal PayPal account transfers that led to fund reversals in April. Another nairalander who used a lady name, Mary Ajayi, with USA PayPal account Linda Dyer, ldyer58884@AOL.com just collected my naira few days ago for the $518 he sent, only to submit chargeback to PayPal yesterday. Can you see how fraudulent and dubious Nigerians can be? The former guy who claimed his sister was robbed in the US on her way to send moneypak to him for my payback of PayPal reversals is still nowhere to be found. May God help us!

I'm still legalwealth as it was banned by bot for some days.

That is too bad but I'm always careful by dodging chargebacks and I also have tactics of dealing with chargebacks should it occur.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
arbitrage: I just checked the PayPal dispute raised now and here is the fake info the thief gave to PayPal as his reason for requesting chargeback.:

I purchased clothing, shoes jewelery, and was promised
delivery by July 17 ,,,,, company disappeared from
Facebook , as well as web page and names of people I was
communicating with,,,, I cannot get anyone to reply to text,
messages or calls, once they got my money they took every
thing down,,,please help me get my Money back

Guys, the fraudster has forgotten that PayPal can check my website, cashlander dot com, with their transaction ID number, to see how he placed the order. Whereas he is claiming here that he bought clothes on Facebook. May be he thought we are all fools.

Never mind!Just counter him with that in the resolution center...
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
LordAdam:

I sure hope he does. I'm always disgusted my chargeback scams, still, in all honesty it's the crime culture, just about anyone can do it.

If you've had most of your business relationships with Asians, you'd see they're considerably worse off. Indians give me the scare anytime, and for all the wrong reasons.

So, as a matter of fact, I think you should protect yourself and your business, knowing bad eggs would always find their way into a good basket.

It's good news he didn't succeed, I wish ya the best as well as the lots of honest Nigerians online going about their business genuinely.

~Lord

You are right on your say about Indians!
Genuine Nigerians doing business online should also do apply tactic into dealing with people online.
Re: How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance by arbitrage: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Never mind!Just counter him with that in the resolution center...

I have escalated it to PayPal as claim instead of settling with the rogue as PayPal initially suggested. My balance is already wit held to negative because of the dispute till PayPal finishes investigation.

Meanwhile, the other guy, Olamide Olakanmi (Musa Olasunkanmi Nurudeen) is nowhere to be found yet on my previous PayPal reversal of $400 till now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can We Buy Female Dresses And Shoes In Lagos At Wholesale? / BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange / ₦2000 Discount Registration- Is DIGIMART Legit Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.