Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? (2220 Views)

7 Categories Of Young Ladies Around A Single Guy. / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? by fubbyy(m): 5:48am On Sep 13, 2014
When ever my girl's aunt see us together she frowns and gets moody, my girl told me that older women are just jealous of young ones since they know they can't get the guys they get and not free to do things they do

I doubted it but took my mind back and around and it became somehow true

Do you believe this?
Re: Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? by slap1(m): 5:55am On Sep 13, 2014
fubbyy: When ever my girl's aunt see us together she frowns and gets moody, my girl told me that older women are just jealous of young ones since they know they can't get the guys they get and not free to do things they do

Do you believe this?
Yes, but not all elderly women. For those that do, it makes them frustratingly nostalgic, I think.
Re: Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:02am On Sep 13, 2014
dats a lie,wen she knows dat u av come to chop and gogrin

4 Likes

Re: Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? by jerseyscustom(m): 6:05am On Sep 13, 2014
I don't think, maybe she was the one that thought so
Re: Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? by rane06(f): 6:05am On Sep 13, 2014
Yes, especially the unmarried ones. For example my project supervisor
Re: Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? by freshness2020: 6:08am On Sep 13, 2014
Not in anyway true!
Jealous of what na, say sha never marry! Maybe τ̲̅ђe lady is suspecting ♈όϋ as a "hit and run bobo".lol
Re: Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? by djeezy(m): 6:14am On Sep 13, 2014
rane06: Yes, especially the unmarried ones. For example my project supervisor
unmarried ones getting jealous of unmarried ones?
Re: Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? by amakufrancis(m): 6:20am On Sep 13, 2014
me don't think So o, So her aunt told your babe she's jealous of you guys? hmmm
Re: Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? by agohmamuda(m): 6:21am On Sep 13, 2014
older ladies will only get jealous when they see young ladies acheiving all they also wanted 2 achieve but failed 2 at their young age.
Re: Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? by rane06(f): 6:25am On Sep 13, 2014
djeezy: unmarried ones getting jealous of unmarried ones?
yes, getting jealous of younger unmarried ones
Re: Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? by djeezy(m): 6:29am On Sep 13, 2014
rane06: yes, getting jealous of younger unmarried ones
I don't think so. I think it's getting jealous of younger married ones.
Re: Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 13, 2014
An older woman who's lost her figure, independence and the attention she got from the men will envy the younger girls. A man in his sixties can still dress in similar fashion and engage in similar lifestyle as a youngster. While the woman is losing attention from the menfolk, same men a shifting their gaze to the younger ladies.
Re: Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 13, 2014
djeezy: I don't think so. I think it's getting jealous of younger married ones.
Nope. Fulfilled elderly women have no reason to be jealous of younger married/unmarried women. The issue of jealousy will arise when at an older age a woman has not just lost her shape but has nothing much to show for it.
Re: Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? by Tallesty1(m): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2014
Women in General are Jealous of each other.

1 Like

Re: Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? by KillerBeauty(f): 6:58am On Sep 13, 2014
Not true
Re: Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? by Unionised(m): 7:16am On Sep 13, 2014
fubbyy: When ever my girl's aunt see us together she frowns and gets moody, my girl told me that older women are just jealous of young ones since they know they can't get the guys they get and not free to do things they do

Do you believe this?

Yep.
The jobless ones.
Re: Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? by ednut1(m): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2014
women hating on women. no be today
Re: Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2014
ednut1: women hating on women. no be today
I swear, to women everything is a competition
Re: Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? by fubbyy(m): 9:43am On Sep 13, 2014
freshness2020: Not in anyway true!
Jealous of what na, say sha never marry! Maybe τ̲̅ђe lady is suspecting ♈όϋ as a "hit and run bobo".lol
so she's now drinking panadol for another person headache, her mom is there and never felt bad if am 2 hit and run,why come aunt?

as the matter of fact the parents are not even ready to give there daughter out for marriage because of their educational ambition towards her, so they don't care if am hitting and running
Re: Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? by SpaceGoat: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2014
rane06: Yes, especially the unmarried ones. For example my project supervisor
swerry, you are just obsesses..haha lmoa ... next time just test her like this- take your husband (if any) to her and tell her tgis is my husband , wash her reaction ' if she recact like everything is okay , then shes definately acting, acttack her on this , say ' why are you jealous? this is my life !! angry .. but if she react on easy, know that this is how normal people will react

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: 10 Questions To Ask A Guy Before You Date Him / My Friend Fainted Because Of His Girlfriend (is This Right?) / Both Genders:can You Make Love Without Kissing???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.