Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying (5165 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. / I Think I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hello guys,pls who is here,I need to share my story
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by kennyman20(m): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
MojAyo: Hello guys,pls who is here,I need to share my story

whats the problem miss/mrs? U dont have to cry. God's in control. Share ur story to get urself relieved.. We're all ears.. Share ur story cos u'll hardly get a nairalander that will persuade u to share ur story bt u'll be amazed with the advice u'll get thereafter.. They're all observing.. They're silent readers..

1 Like

Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Godmystrength: 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
MojAyo: Hello guys,pls who is here,I need to share my story
Please do share your story. I also felt same way on Monday but now i feel much better after sharing. It is well.
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
Q
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
Godmy strength:thank u for the encouragement,
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Godmystrength: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
MojAyo: Godmy strength:thank u for the encouragement, my story is a vry long one,bt I just type dat one down to not bore u guys down,I'm being suffering for long in dis relationship,my parents re blaming me,my siblings also,people re looking me somehow dat I've a child out of wedlock for an irresponsible,God pls show me d way
out of wedlock ke? I thought you guys were married. Let me read the story again o.
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
P
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by lecturerdabo(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
MojAyo: people pls I need ur advice maybe tocontinue with dis relationship or quit for good

RELATIONSHIP INDEED!

There was never any relationship so move on wt ur life and dont try pushng the blame to your parents cos u made the decision to settle for him yourself (maybe cos he made u financially ok)
AGAIN!!! MOVE ON WT UR LIFE! (Just hope the baby is a girl)

2 Likes

Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by lecturerdabo(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
MojAyo: My story goes from here,my parents force me to go and look for a husband becos they can't spend on me again,I dated someone thinking he is a good person cos he showed me love and care and also make me financially balanced,while nt knwing dat d business he is doing is nt good,one day he started shouting at me,dat escalated into physical abuse ,I had a problem with where I'm staying,I move in with him bt d abuse escalated,he started beating me everyday,tearing my clothes,collecting my money(mind u,I was working then)he sold all my properties I bring into his place with all my bb phone,till I said it enough,then I moved out,one thing led to d other,he started calling me and begging me back,I went back(becos of love)I fall pregnant for him and d abuse escalated again frm there,I can't take it anymore and my parents said I should move out frm there,dat they re even d one sending me money for my upkeep,till I deliver,dis guy didn't do a cent in my life and d babys life ,becos of d frustration I came to home to my parents cos of my financial upkeep,I'm in my parents house,now I'm hearing dat he is inside prison(dat he went to rob a white man)people pls I need ur advice maybe tocontinue with dis relationship or quit for good
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
K
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by captcochrane(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Eeeya, sorry about your pains and worries

my advice is, please continue with the relationship, don't let people be saying you have a baby out of wedlock

and you have to stay with your man in this time of trouble, you know they say a friend in need is a friend indeed

pele, ruth

2 Likes

Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=captcochrane
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
I
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Godmystrength: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
captcochrane: Eeeya, sorry about your pains and worries

my advice is, please continue with the relationship, don't let people be saying you have a baby out of wedlock

and you have to stay with your man in this time of trouble, you know they say a friend in need is a friend indeed

pele, ruth
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Godmystrength: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
MojAyo: people pls I need ur advice maybe to continue with dis relationship or quit for good
I don't know what to say o. but where is the relationship in the first place. Do you really think you want to continue living like this? And i thought you said he is in prison now? As in, you are asking if you should wait for him to be out of prison and then continue the "relationship" from where you guys paused?
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by or3gon: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2014

pele, ruth
r u 4 real?
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2014

pele, ruth

Gaddamit! You're mean cheesy

op, truth is I feel like telling you to continue this relationship too! angry
which kinda question is that? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Jennydoris(f): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
Unless you want to die a premature death and leave your poor baby behind, then you can go back to the guy, but if you still love your child you can stay with your parents and find something to keep body and soul together. Am not talking of you loving and valuing yourself because from all induction you don't love yourself if not with the first and second beating from the guy you wouldn't have gone back to his house and get pregnant. Calm down, relax, care for your child and start now to plan on what to do either source for money and go into business, get a job or start up something meaningful that will fetch you money. So that once the baby is weaned you will have to kick off with whatever you have decided. Had it being that both of you were legally married I would have asked you to leave your parents house and move in with your parents in law, that way they will contribute to their grand child's upkeep but that's if u established a good and cordial relationship with them. But you didn't say anything about the guy paying your dowry or making your stay in his house legal and official. And to me I think that's one of the reason(s) why he is messing up with u. And if the marriage is legal I doubt if your in laws will allow you to stay with your parents. Sometimes we women are the architect of our own problems and mid night sorrows. We allow our selves to be trampled upon by men though not all. But in all these I still don't understand why your parents should ask you to quit staying with them and look for a husband. It really baffles me. They should be blamed for your predicament but then it's not time to apportion blame but it's time to move on and forge ahead. I pray God to give you the strength and courage to go through it all. It's well.

3 Likes

Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
MojAyo: People pls I need ur advice maybe to continue with dis relationship or quit for good

Did you just ask that? angry angry

I think I will just sit this one out.
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2014

pele, ruth
Chillax peeps, he was being sarcastic IMO. MojAyo, my view on this matter is DO NOT GO BACK!!!!!!! Based on your comments, I can tell you will! You aren't strong willed! Tell yourself: I, MojAyo deserves better!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by or3gon: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
Babe you are in an abusive relationship, where you've been turned into a human punching bag. You need a break from the relationship(long 1 @ that) b4 something else happens (God forbid).

You said he ruined your life & your asking whether to still go back to him. Babe you had better channel that energy of yours towards your welfare & that of your baby. From your story I'll be right if I say you've been in a relationship with an armed robber. hmm, not good, just not encouraging #my opinion
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by baby124: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
Sorry but I find this post funny. I really don't understand what you are asking. Wait for your baby daddy who gives you correct popoing to come out of prison and marry him so that people will not laugh at you for having a baby out of wedlock. grin. Endless love
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by MARKone(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Your story get as e be, so many questions to ask, few people people to blame.

Blame yourself

Blame your parents

I don't blame the guy, for he found a desperate soul.

Please do not go back to the guy, there is no future with him, latching on will only end in sorrow.

Ur parents...how did they even allow this. Did you elope with the guy, or u simply told them, u r off to SA to stay with my guy, and they answered u "Go well".

U better bring ur self back to Nigeria before it is too late.
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by cococandy(f): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
Your parents were putting pressure on you to get married because they can't cater for you any longer?
Are you a child that you can't cater for yourself?
How is marriage supposed to be for financial stability?
Now you moved in with this guy because of financial issues and your parents didn't say anything about it?
Now they blame you for getting pregnant out of wedlock?
#parents of life#

This so called guy maltreated you and even took your money and props. So you definitely didn't achieve what you went there for.
Now that he's in prison.
You want to know if you should wait for him to come of prison and practice his new learned skills on you and your new child?

If you know what's good for you,you'll pick up your life and move on before you regret it.

3 Likes

Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
I'm in nigeria already,I told my mum and dad ,I dnt want dat bf of mine again,they said I'm talking rubbish,dat did I want people to laugh at them,I just came to nigeria nt long with my baby becos he is nt responsible,since I got pregnant and after I delivered,he never contribute anything to d babys life,and even as I'm in nigeria,its my mum doing everything financially to take care of d baby,and he will still ve d audacity to shout at me on phone dat I'm sleeping with other guys,my God,d guy is so terrible,now my parents re saying they want me to go and use 1 month with his mother before I go back to south,my mind is telling me nt to go back to him,bt I just want my parents happiness,becos thruly,they re nt happy with me,I want to go back to south to face my work,my studies and my child,bt I'm thinking won't dis guy cause a problem for me if I enter south back and dnt want him anymore in my life,he may want to get d baby frm me,pls I need ur advice,peepsI'm in nigeria already,I told my mum and dad ,I dnt want dat bf of mine again,they said I'm talking rubbish,dat did I want people to laugh at them,I just came to nigeria nt long with my baby becos he is nt responsible,since I got pregnant and after I delivered,he never contribute anything to d babys life,and even as I'm in nigeria,its my mum doing everything financially to take care of d baby,and he will still ve d audacity to shout at me on phone dat I'm sleeping with other guys,my God,d guy is so terrible,now my parents re saying they want me to go and use 1 month with his mother before I go back to south,my mind is telling me nt to go back to him,bt I just want my parents happiness,becos thruly,they re nt happy with me,I want to go back to south to face my work,my studies and my child,bt I'm thinking won't dis guy cause a problem for me if I enter south back and dnt want him anymore in my life,he may want to get d baby frm me,pls I need ur advice,peepsI'm in nigeria already,I told my mum and dad ,I dnt want dat bf of mine again,they said I'm talking rubbish,dat did I want people to laugh at them,I just came to nigeria nt long with my baby becos he is nt responsible,since I got pregnant and after I delivered,he never contribute anything to d babys life,and even as I'm in nigeria,its my mum doing everything financially to take care of d baby,and he will still ve d audacity to shout at me on phone dat I'm sleeping with other guys,my God,d guy is so terrible,now my parents re saying they want me to go and use 1 month with his mother before I go back to south,my mind is telling me nt to go back to him,bt I just want my parents happiness,becos thruly,they re nt happy with me,I want to go back to south to face my work,my studies and my child,bt I'm thinking won't dis guy cause a problem for me if I enter south back and dnt want him anymore in my life,he may want to get d baby frm me,pls I need ur advice,peeps
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=cococandy]
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by kenerep: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
One good question you should ask your parents anytime you tell them you won't go back to your baby papa is "will they prefer you dead because they are happy their daughter listened to them or you are alive by listening to yourself?

It's no brainer on going back to the man but if you decide to go back but before going please take a trip to a training ground and see what is done to a punching bag because that's what you will become when you go back to him
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Godmystrength: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
MojAyo: ]I'm in nigeria already,I told my mum and dad ,I dnt want dat bf of mine again,they said I'm talking rubbish,dat did I want people to laugh at them,..............,bt I just want my parents happiness,becos thruly,they re nt happy with me,
are u kidding? Please tell me you are joking o.
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=cococandy]

1 Like

Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
H
Re: Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying by Godmystrength: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
MojAyo: . Dis is never a joke,its about something happening in my life,the guy turned all what I worked for in sa to nothing,when I was there,I was d one feeding him and borrowing him money with d little business God provided for me tiLl I deliver,I think its becos I'm nt in sa now,dats what propmt him to steal and get arrested,bt seriously I pity his life,his mum is here crying everytime
I was actually referring to what you said your mum and dad said. But I thot u said earlier that "I
dated someone thinking he is a good
person cos he showed me love and
care and also make me financially
balanced" when did you now become the one feeding him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. / Should Chivalry Die In This Age Of Equality? / Why Should Poor Couples Have Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.