Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,940 members, 7,956,551 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Should I Tell Him My Feelings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Him My Feelings? (4509 Views)

How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help / My friend and my feelings.... / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by btkj(f): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2006
i guess i need a pinch of advice on wat to do.
actually i have feelings for this guy,23, and i tnk i am always cold and distant towards him because i tnk i have started one of my infatuations again.i talked to my sister about this, who is also 23 but married, and she says she tnks he likes me.although i and this guy talk like the way frnds do,i try my best not to let my feelings out inorder not to b pushy, u know wat i mean.do u tnk it is right 4 me to tell him how i feel even though i am not thinking of having a relationship yet?
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by Busta(f): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2006
watch it for a while to be sure that he really is into like that and not the other way.

and try to nicer to him and smile at him rather than being pushy and cold, maybe that way, he'll have the courage to tell u if he feels the same way towards u!
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by btkj(f): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2006
well, how am i supposed to know that, busta?
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by demethod(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2006
show him how u feel, actions speaks louder than words. the worst mistake u can ever make is to hide ur feelings, cause for all u know the guy is as scared as u also.
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2006
@btkj

I understand that as a nigerian woman its hard to keep your emotions under check when you really are into a guy. Here, the girls would have approached you in indirect ways, it would be up to you as the guy to decide to date them or not.
Back to you, just be nice to the guy and make sure he really likes you, if you tell him prematurely he might just want to take advantage of you without really liking you. Be nice to him but dont be too close, get your friends or your sister to TACTFULLY find out if he trully likes you. If the answer is positive, then do by all means express your feelings to him. if he is mature and serious enough to want to date you, he'll pick up from there. For all you know he himself might be trying to see if you also have feelings for him, the more you give him the cold shoulder the more you push him to someone else.

All the best.
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by Busta(f): 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2006
@ btkj, u can't tell when a guy likes u or not??

trust me, one way or the other, u'll know.
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2006
well hhm i would advice you not to tell him before you get embarrassed{if it is not what he has on his mind} undecided
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by eveseh(f): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2006
yes tell him
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by Aimee4love(f): 2:56am On Jul 19, 2006
Why dont you try being really nice to him and see how he respondes? Like "wow you look really nice today" or "you are so smart, you really impress me." And touch him in little ways. Like his arm or his hair? See what he does?
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by btkj(f): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2006
thnks 2 d males.i guess i will do just what u adviced. i gave this whole thing a second thought nd thought it wise that it wont b advisable to tell him how i feel.i have reasons for feeling this way bt do u tnk it is good 4 a lady 2 b insecured?
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by needeeg(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2006
hmmm btkj, my advise is just tel him wat u feel about him but don't said it directly cos u know men, so just hv a time as u said u use to talk as friends, talk about the issue with him and ask him wat if a gurl tel him wat she feel about him, and wait for the answer then u deside wat to do gurl, i thing u should just try this, cheesy
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by btkj(f): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2006
needeeg, i doubt if that will work
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by needeeg(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2006
hey gurl just try it an see wat will happen, cos i hv seen this issue before and i ask that my friend that, let her hv a time and jist with the guy and talk about the issue and she did it, so just try it gurl,
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2006
a gurl telling a guy her feelings?? Soo not Cool!
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by surryg(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2006
I tnk the best thing to do is to watch the guy first and if u tnk the guy too as feeling, then u can go ahead and tell him
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by Memunah(f): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2006
If you think he has great feelings for you tell him how u feel too cos he might be scared of disclosing his feelings to you.But if he doesnt ve feelings for u Baby girl forget it cos disclosing your feelings to him might make him take u for a cheap girl.which will be bad.MY ADVICE;Just go on with ur friendship with him and if he tells u he is in love,then no problem.then if not just keep the friendship going on smoothly and steady.DATS IT
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2011
come and tell me your feelings wink wink
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by Goldieluks: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2011
grin grin
smh
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2011
^^^

kiss
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by Goldieluks: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed :p
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2011
wink wink wink wink kiss
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by Goldieluks: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2011
kiss undecided grin
Re: Should I Tell Him My Feelings? by Andrew3(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2011
and try to ignore the thread cus the mad replies will be pumping in soon grin

(1) (Reply)

34 Years Old And No Husband / 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love: / Can Someone Fall Out Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.