Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship - Educational Services (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship (32381 Views)

Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! / Cheap, Affordable Tuition Fee Universities In Ukraine & Poland / List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2014
jaydave:
After sending my docx to u when will I be admitted? I heard it's not more than a week... Bro I'm thinking it will be better if u give us info on how to apply direct, shud incase one isn't given admission there wudnt b a doubtful mind weda u submit d docx or not... It's just an opinion ooo
If you are interested, send your documents... I have a lots of students i have applied for and other still on processing now. The application fee is 100 Euros
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by jaydave: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
felixcoco1:
If you are interested, send your documents... I have a lots of students i have applied for and other still on processing now. The application fee is 100 Euros

ok i wil send my docx..lets reach a term concernin d fee..mr wip is doin his own free 4 emu prospective students
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
I don't do business with doubtful heart please... Whoever is interested in studying abroad should contact me and should please be serious, i have lot of students to attend to if not you. Remember : Education is Power...

NO JAMB, TOEFL OR SAT REQUIRED, JUST YOUR WAEC OR NECO RESULTS.

The Processing/Admission/Agency Fee is now :

Near East University €100 (Euro) only
Girne American University €150 (Euro) only
Eastern Mediterranean University €150 (Euro) only
Cyprus International University €150 (Euro) only

THIS IS NOT A FRAUDULENT ACT grin

I AM IN NORTH CYPRUS NOW!!! +905338773816 (WHATSAPP OR CALL)
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
MOST OF THE UNIVERSITIES IN NORTH CYPRUS ARE OFFERING 50% SCHOLARSHIP TO ALL INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS THIS 2014/2015 FALL ACADEMIC SESSION.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT :

STUDY ABROAD ADMISSION CONSULTANCY
ADEYINKA ADEOLA
+905338773816
felixcoco25@gmail.com OR felixcoco25@yahoo.com OR www.facebook.com/studyabroadadmission

LEFKOSA,NICOSIA,NORTH CYPRUS
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Acceptance Letter of Some Students... 2014/2015 Fall Academic Session to begin this Next Month (SEPTEMBER).

THERE ARE LOTS OF STUDENTS THAT RECEIVED THEIR'S YESTERDAY AND OTHERS ARE EXPECTING THEIR'S NEXT WEEK... Like i said earlier this is not a fraudulent act... IT IS REAL... I am in North Cyprus Now to monitor the admission activities.
For more info, Contact :

+905338773816
felixcoco25@gmail.com or Felixcoco25@yahoo.com

Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
jaydave:
ok i wil send my docx..lets reach a term concernin d fee..mr wip is doin his own free 4 emu prospective students
Sorry, i am not doing mine for free. By the way, i am here to secure the admission for the interested students.
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2014
I am also in Cyprus I don't want students to suffer what i suffered in the hands of this so called Admission Agents... So i have decided to help students seek Admission into any of the Universities in Cyprus and Turkey... I won't say its for free but i charge my fee as a human with a HEART... I can also help students in terms of VIsa Processing.

For any more inquiries, Write to me here or contact me on :

Name : Adeyinka Adeola
Number : +905338773816
Email : Felixcoco25@gmail.com or Felixcoco25@yahoo.com
Address : Nicosia, Turkish Republic Of North Cyprus
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
STUDY ABROAD WITH 50% SCHOLARSHIP AND LOW TUITION FEE NOW!!!

Aren't You Tired Of Nigerian Universities Going On Strike Always, Not Giving students Admission ANYWAYS

I ALWAYS help students apply for admission into the University with 50% scholarship and low tuition fee in Cyprus/Turkey (EUROPE)...
Study abroad NOW!!! @ NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY With 50% Scholarship and Low Tuition Fee While You Have The chance...

Admission is on going Now for 2014/2015 Session...

grin "Near East University is a Private Institution " grin

Benefits/Enjoyments :

The institution offers 50% scholarship for all international students.
The tuition fee is very LOW.
The University offers free transportation for all students.
There is a standard accommodation at a low rate.
No JAMB required.
No SAT required.
No TOEFL required

Admission Requirements :

UNDERGRADUATE REQUIREMENTS :

1. O'LEVEL RESULT (WAEC OR NECO).
2. DATA PAGE OF THE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.

POST-GRADUATE REQUIREMENTS :

1. DATA PAGE OF THE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
2. O'LEVEL RESULT (WAEC OR NECO)
3. TRANSCRIPT
4. COURSE DESCRIPTION
5. CERTIFICATE.

For More Information, Contact :

Email : felixcoco25@gmail.com OR felixcoco25@yahoo.com
Mobile : +905338773816
Nicosia, North Cyprus

THIS IS NO FRAUD!!! IT'S FOR REAL!!!
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 22, 2014
For those of you who as gotten your Admission letter, start paying your tuition fees now so you can also start your visa processing...
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by goldenboyofpsy(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
felixcoco1: I am also in Cyprus I don't want students to suffer what i suffered in the hands of this so called Admission Agents... So i have decided to help students seek Admission into any of the Universities in Cyprus and Turkey... I won't say its for free but i charge my fee as a human with a HEART... I can also help students in terms of VIsa Processing.

For any more inquiries, Write to me here or contact me on :

Name : Adeyinka Adeola
Number : +905338773816
Email : Felixcoco25@gmail.com or Felixcoco25@yahoo.com
Address : Nicosia, Turkish Republic Of North Cyprus
Someone I know wants to study engineering in cyprus..... How do we go about it? Sent you a message on whatsapp!!!!
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
goldenboyofpsy: Someone I know wants to study engineering in cyprus..... How do we go about it? Sent you a message on whatsapp!!!!
send a message to mail and i will give you all necessary info. Email : felixcoco25@gmail.com
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Meharg: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2014
Respected agents
after receiving conditional letter i paid the tution fee the digital code to check that is this is the original documents was correct \
and when i receive accptance letter the digital sign is giving information about another guy while every thing which is written on
acceptance letter is correct tell me about it
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2014
Meharg: Respected agents
after receiving conditional letter i paid the tution fee the digital code to check that is this is the original documents was correct \
and when i receive accptance letter the digital sign is giving information about another guy while every thing which is written on
acceptance letter is correct tell me about it
Report To The Agent You Registered with. Thanks
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 15, 2014
Every Master Program fee is = 350 Euros per course
The Accommodation is = 1,200 Euros per year
It's a private university and also among the best 500 universities around.
Fully equipped in an adequate manner for all masters purposes.

I will send the requirements to you once i get an approval stating you are interested.
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 15, 2014
www.facebook.com/studyabroadadmission

Aren't You Tired Of Nigerian Universities Going On Strike Always, Not Giving students Admission ANYWAYS

I ALWAYS help students apply for admission into the University with 50% scholarship and low tuition fee in Cyprus/Turkey (EUROPE)...
Study abroad NOW!!! @ NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY With 50% Scholarship and Low Tuition Fee While You Have The chance...

Benefits/Enjoyments :

No JAMB required.
No SAT required.
No TOEFL required

Admission Requirements :

3. TRANSCRIPT
4. COURSE DESCRIPTION
5. CERTIFICATE.

Nicosia, North Cyprus

Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 15, 2014
jaydave:

After sending my docx to u when will I be admitted? I heard it's not more than a week... Bro I'm thinking it will be better if u give us info on how to apply direct, shud incase one isn't given admission there wudnt b a doubtful mind weda u submit d docx or not... It's just an opinion ooo
If you apply by yourself, your admission letter may delay or not come at all. But with me, you get it within just a week because am an agent( Legalized ) and also a student there. Admission is open now for January 2015 Academic Session.
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 15, 2014
jaydave:

Emu differs from Neu
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2014
goldenboyofpsy:
Someone I know wants to study engineering in cyprus..... How do we go about it? Sent you a message on whatsapp!!!!
okay, Admission is open for January 2015 Academic Session Now!!! send your Documents to me and get you admission letter just within a week.
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2014
Near East University View...
Different Countries' Flag
Faculty Engineering--- Graduation Day
Near East Hospital--- Air Jet (Emergency Purposes)

Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by ElFenomeno1: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2014
felixcoco1:
Every Master Program fee is = 350 Euros per course
The Accommodation is = 1,200 Euros per year
It's a private university and also among the best 500 universities around.
Fully equipped in an adequate manner for all masters purposes.

I will send the requirements to you once i get an approval stating you are interested.

Among the best 500 universities around where?!
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Among the best 500 universities around where?!
The Academic and Sport World
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by ElFenomeno1: 10:43am On Oct 15, 2014
felixcoco1:

The Academic and Sport World

You are a pathological liar.

Dont let me pull up more credible information to put you to shame.
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You are a pathological liar.

Dont let me pull up more credible information to put you to shame.

Hey Mr, don't argue with me... You know nothing than to surf the net for answers. NEU as won lots of awards from beaten the best universities in the world at several sports and academic competitions.
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by ElFenomeno1: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2014
felixcoco1:

Hey Mr, don't argue with me... You know nothing than to surf the net for answers. NEU as won lots of awards from beaten the best universities in the world at several sports and academic competitions.

STFU and stop decieving people.... That bloody University is nothing but a glorified secondary school!

If i hear you talk nonsense about it being a world class facility again, i will have you banned and banished from this forum and its confines!

Fraudster!!!!
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

STFU and stop decieving people.... That bloody University is nothing but a glorified secondary school!

If i hear you talk nonsense about it being a world class facility again, i will have you banned and banished from this forum and its confines!

Fraudster!!!!

I see you belong to the losers group. People that destroy things and can never create one. They never grow to the next level because ignorance is their partner. Open your eyes to see the world of changes... Plzz don't comment here again bcoz destiny destroyer are not welcomed...#Jah_bless
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by ElFenomeno1: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2014
felixcoco1:

I see you belong to the losers group. People that destroy things and can never create one. They never grow to the next level because ignorance is their partner. Open your eyes to see the world of changes... Plzz don't comment here again bcoz destiny destroyer are not welcomed...#Jah_bless

You are a thief.... A petty criminal

Stop misleading innocent and uninformed people.... You are a liar

Oloshi!
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
www.facebook.com/studyabroadadmission

Benefits/Enjoyments :

No JAMB required.
No SAT required.
No TOEFL required

Admission Requirements :

3. TRANSCRIPT
4. COURSE DESCRIPTION
5. CERTIFICATE.

Nicosia, North Cyprus

Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
Admission is Open Now For JANUARY 2015 ACADEMIC SESSION (3 Months From Now)!!!
Apply Now Before The Rush Hours And Get Your Admission Letter Just Within A Week.

For More Info, Contact:

felixcoco25@gmail.com
+905338773816
felixcoco25@yahoo.com
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You are a thief.... A petty criminal

Stop misleading innocent and uninformed people.... You are a liar

Oloshi!
Well, Thanks. As far as none among my students or their parents as complained or sited any fraudulent act, am actually helping them. By the way bros, i am not in Nigeria. I am in Turkey now, you can take the next flight and come and meet me because u will surely see me but there is a problem; i doubt if u have the transport fare. People of your type are illiterates and too lazy.
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by ElFenomeno1: 5:54am On Oct 16, 2014
felixcoco1:
Well, Thanks. As far as none among my students or their parents as complained or sited any fraudulent act, am actually helping them. By the way bros, i am not in Nigeria. I am in Turkey now, you can take the next flight and come and meet me because u will surely see me but there is a problem; i doubt if u have the transport fare. People of your type are illiterates and too lazy.

Fu..cking idi...ot, you are in Turkey grin grin grin

I bet you are in a shelter for refugees .... Donut, you are proud to be in Turkey, what a joke!

I dont need to be conversing with you, you are not on my level

Turkey of all places? Oponu jatijati!

I dont need to prove anything to you, but if you get a whiff of who i am, you will run with your tail in between in your legs!
Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 16, 2014

3. TRANSCRIPT
4. COURSE DESCRIPTION
5. CERTIFICATE.

Nicosia, North Cyprus

Re: STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Fu..cking idi...ot, you are in Turkey grin grin grin

I bet you are in a shelter for refugees .... Donut, you are proud to be in Turkey, what a joke!

I dont need to be conversing with you, you are not on my level

Turkey of all places? Oponu jatijati!

I dont need to prove anything to you, but if you get a whiff of who i am, you will run with your tail in between in your legs!
An Empty Barrel Makes The Highest Noise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Recommend A Good Catering School In Lagos. / Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available / Free Accounting Project Topics And Materials For OND/HND/BSC/PGD/MSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.