Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. (3986 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
FAzalea: If u cannot visit her often.. make calls, texting, skype ALWAYS.. What am trying to say here stay comunicate and the important is bond of trust between of u two.. Just let your girl know that you always be there for her eventhough u're not around.. And you also do the same..

Am in long distance relationship from two different country for like 2 years now and we still going on..

So good luck for you, Enjoy your love life, forget the haters! Ciao
Wao. U guys must av built a strong bond... Thanks bro
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
oluwakorrect:
Wao. U guys must av built a strong bond... Thanks bro

Iro lon pa
He won't tell u the hard times
The times his hrt has bn torn severally
Ask am say shey he never do in those 2yrs?
Oh I forget say na born again
grin grin grin

See am not sayin there's no love o, bt mehn, only the strong can survive and that's if there's no deceit frm one party

1 Like

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe:

Yimu
Op
They say make u enjoying ur love life oo
Infact, its the best, the love will so grow that each time u see*once in 2yrs*, the love automatically increases to 500degrees

Shior
u makin me laff my head off over here i must confess. Ur sense of humour is somtin else. He is jst sharin his own xperiencd nah. I learnt from it though
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by omoelu1(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe:

Iro lon pa
grin grin grin

See am not sayin there's no love o, bt mehn, only the strong can survive and that's if there's no deceit frm one party
maami, why you dey scare person like this na. Na so LDR bad reach??
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe:

Iro lon pa
grin grin grin

grin grin hnmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
oluwakorrect:
u makin me laff my head off over here i must confess. Ur sense of humour is somtin else. He is jst sharin his own xperiencd nah. I learnt from it though

Lies
He not sayin the truth
Tell him to cross his hrt grin grin grin grin

I have had over 5 LDR, and I can tell u its all same
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
omoelu1:
maami, why you dey scare person like this na. Na so LDR bad reach??

Nope
Its good when u get to see ursef at least once in 3mnths
Bt u goin for 2yrs doin behind the cam
En shey ara yin ni grin grin grin

Faithful ko
Fatful ni

Yes, the love might be deep, bt u can't trust temptations, and if ur partner finds out, love diminishes, trust issues, nag today, argue tomorrow and all ur 2yrs efforts jst ends like that
Then u come on NL to cry
Hian

Wake up bro and do a live chic
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe:

Nope
Its good when u get to see ursef at least once in 3mnths
Bt u goin for 2yrs doin behind the cam
En shey ara yin ni grin grin grin

Faithful ko
Fatful ni

Yes, the love might be deep, bt u can't trust temptations, and if ur partner finds out, love diminishes, trust issues, nag today, argue tomorrow and all ur 2yrs efforts jst ends like that
Then u come on NL to cry
Hian

Wake up bro and do a live chic
grin grin grin
Gbam. Lik ur bluntness abt dis issue... U must av gotten plenty xperience o. Oya continue to dey tutor us... We all ears
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
oluwakorrect:
Gbam. Lik ur bluntness abt dis issue... U must av gotten plenty xperience o. Oya continue to dey tutor us... We all ears

I be old woman na
Wetin person never see
E don tey mehn

So wetin u wan know again
E be like say time to dey collect money don rish oo
grin grin grin
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by FAzalea: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
[b][/b]
dyt babe:

Yimu
Op
They say make u enjoying ur love life oo
Infact, its the best, the love will so grow that each time u see*once in 2yrs*, the love automatically increases to 500degrees

Shior

*once in 2yrs*..?

the love automatically increases to 500degrees..?

Such a troll..
I don't have to tell how many time my bf come to visit me.. Or I come to visit my bf.. Yes we had our hard times, yes we don't have perfect relationships.. It's not just about love.. there's compromise there, trust, commitment, and that's me and my bf try to keep it work.. If you think that my relationship is like joke or even impossible that's your problem.. you all need to respect other relationship.

2 Likes

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
FAzalea: [b][/b]

*once in 2yrs*..?

the love automatically increases to 500degrees..?

Such a troll..
I don't have to tell how many time my bf come to visit me.. Or I come to visit my bf.. Yes we had our hard times, yes we don't have perfect relationships.. It's not just about love.. there's compromise there, trust, commitment, and that's me and my bf try to keep it work.. If you think that my relationship is like joke or even impossible that's your problem.. you all need to respect other relationship.

Oh
Sis mary is mad at me
U don't need be
I jst wanted u point out the hard times
U know so well its not smooth, even with the trust, commitment and communication blab
Am not sayin its impossible, its very possible, infact it works

Tell the truth sister mary
Tell it
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by FAzalea: 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe:

Oh
Sis mary is mad at me
U don't need be
I jst wanted u point out the hard times
U know so well its not smooth, even with the trust, commitment and communication blab
Am not sayin its impossible, its very possible, infact it works

Tell the truth sister mary
Tell it
grin grin grin grin

My bf said don't try to have an argument with naija because you will lose.. Oh well..

And btw I'm telling you the truth!
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
FAzalea:

My bf said don't try to have an argument with naija because you will lose.. Oh well..

And btw I'm telling you the truth!

Buhahahahhahahaha
Won ton o
U sef dey tan ara e

Aint arguing missy
Am jst tellin u pure truth
Pele o akata
grin grin grin
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by FAzalea: 12:04am On Jul 06, 2014
dyt babe:

Buhahahahhahahaha
Won ton o
U sef dey tan ara e

Aint arguing missy
Am jst tellin u pure truth
Pele o akata
grin grin grin

Eish I don't speak Igbo, yoruba or pidgin.
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 12:06am On Jul 06, 2014
FAzalea:

Eish I don't speak Igbo, yoruba or pidgin.

Asian woman
Ur bobo dey ontop one woman now, u dey dia dey do I love u
Oniyeye somebody
grin grin grin

Nice having u here madam
grin grin
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by FAzalea: 7:37am On Jul 06, 2014
dyt babe:

Asian woman
Ur bobo dey ontop one woman now, u dey dia dey do I love u
Oniyeye somebody
grin grin grin

Nice having u here madam
grin grin

na u sabi, Don't be like an a**hole... you dunno me, you dunno my life
screw u lipsrsealed have a nice life
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2014
FAzalea:

na u sabi, Don't be like an a**hole... you dunno me, you dunno my life
screw u lipsrsealed have a nice life

Halt there old woman
*tightens my wrapper*

Stretches hand to slap her

I jst pity u say u be white o
I for give u red face na na

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by Spactacle(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2014
LDR sucks..in d first 6 months it would be so wow..but afterward things would start getting bad..as in taking a different dimension.it takes two strong heart plus God intervention for a LDR to workout....

after my experience from it. all amma say to u op is goodluck....

1 Like

Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by FAzalea: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2014
dyt babe:

Halt there old woman
*tightens my wrapper*

Stretches hand to slap her

I jst pity u say u be white o
I for give u red face na na

grin grin grin grin

am not old woman doh! you must be single and nobody wants u.. brace yourself lipsrsealed
Ps. I forgive u too kiss
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2014
FAzalea:

am not old woman doh! you must be single and nobody wants u.. brace yourself lipsrsealed
Ps. I forgive u too kiss

Can I share ur lonely man
I will like to keep him busy
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by 190: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dyt would u stop chatting sheet on this thread undecided
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dyttt: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
190: Dyt would u stop chatting sheet on this thread undecided

u high?
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by 190: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
dyttt:

u high?

gerrout of here angry
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dyttt: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
190:

gerrout of here angry

u must be drunk on camel shiiit
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by 190: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
dyttt:

u must be drunk on camel shiiit

grin grin

Kiss my ar.se grin angry
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dyttt: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
190:

grin grin

Kiss my ar.se grin angry

ode nie
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by FAzalea: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
dyt babe:

Can I share ur lonely man
I will like to keep him busy

I smell hoe and that's u
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dyttt: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
FAzalea:

I smell hoe and that's u

a mega hoe too
i bet i will make him feel alive
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by GovWahala: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
dyttt:

a mega hoe too
Pls who let out this mentally deranged?
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by FAzalea: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
dyttt:

a mega hoe too

I already make him feel alive baby,
and if u were raised to be a real woman you won't steal another woman's man.
may you get well soon.
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by oluwakorrect(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
Sorry peeps, went on a career program since monin. Jst got home to access the net thru wifi. Wil start goin thru all ur comments after i take my bath n eat... Op u all are enjoyin ur sunday
Re: How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. by dytbabe: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
GovWahala:
Pls who let out this mentally deranged?

Now I know u missed me
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Guys You Should NEVER Date / Pls Help! @20 I Cant Still........ / Sex Tips: Things You Don’t Need To Do Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.