Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Attractiveness Of A Black Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attractiveness Of A Black Woman (3690 Views)

[deleted] / The Different Levels Of Attractiveness Explained. / Lectures; Attractiveness To Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by dre11(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Growing up, I lived in the city all my life, and went to a public school. This was a blessing, because it allowed me to be around and get to know people of different cultures and ethnicities. It’s also helped me realize that all women are beautiful, including and especially black women.
This is not to take credit from other women’s beauty, but there are some great qualities that black women possess not only outside, but inside as well.
Let’s start with the outer beauty, since it’s the first thing men notice about a woman, and draws them in like a magnet.
The eyes are the window to a woman’s soul. Black women have these big, beautiful eyes that grab your attention and pull you in, like a fishing reel. Their eyes sparkle like stars. When I see this, my heart melts instantly. A lot of women will spend hours applying eyeliner and shadow to make their eyes look larger and more attractive in order to grab men’s attention. Black women don’t have to go through all this trouble.
Now let’s talk about the lips. Doesn’t it seem like a lot of black women have these nice, full, sexy lips that just make you want to walk up to them, gently grab them by the cheeks, and plant a soft, sensual kiss on them? I don’t know about other men, but it sure makes me want to. Women from many other cultures not only envy this, but go throughall the trouble to duplicate the same look by applying lip liner and lipstick, hoping they can achieve the same effect. Again, black women don’t have to worry about having full, plump, kissable lips.
Let’s not forget the soft, glowing skin that black women have, either. While many women are out on the beach, going to tanning salons and applying spray-on tans with the hope of obtaining sun-kissed, glowing skin,black women, on the other hand, already naturally possess this. There’s no need for them to suffer painful sunburns, another thing they don’t get easily, in order to have healthy, attractive, glowing skin.
And there’s no way any man cannot notice the curvy, firm bodies that black women naturally have either. A lot of women complain that they can’t shape up their hips, thighs, and lift their butts. Black women already possess these sexy, attractive qualities…and if they hit the gym, WATCH OUT! Total chaos will break out. Men will be staring so hard they will be bumping into things. They won’t be able to think straight, and some will get so nervous they may even start to slur their words.I’ve seen many men from all cultures staring at attractive black women who are fit, even with their girlfriends standing right there.
As great as a black woman may look on the outside, there’s much more to her than just physical qualities. Many black women are just as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside.
Whenever I’ve talked to black women, it’s always been a very pleasant experience. They learn to appreciate the inner qualities of another person, especially if they are dating interracially, and they cherish the little things you do for them. They seem to be a lot more confident and outgoing on average than other women.
Maybe it’s due to knowing what they want and like, and not being afraid to go after it.

So yes, black women, take a bow, show a smile, and be proud of who you are and what you’ve accomplished.

Copied from
http://interracialintersection.com/why-black-women-are-so-attractive/

4 Likes

Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
gringringringringringrin
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by TyTymer(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
Xtarxhyne: gringringringringringrin
See them. That's what they like. tongue
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by cirmuell(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
at the touch of loff eweryone becomes a poet...i sight you bro *carries chair*
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by MizMyColi(f): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
Xtarxhyne: gringringringringringrin
Babe, You don waka reach here grin grin
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by MizMyColi(f): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
Woah!!!! shocked This Post Describes Me to A "T" cool
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by Jamie87(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
The original writer of this article lived in a place where he interacted with white and black women, and was therefore able to compare, contrast, and outline the qualities of a black woman. . . The funny thing now is how a man who has lived all his life in Nigeria, among black women, will still need an article like this to remind him how attractive black women are! How on earth is that even possible??!! But that's actually none of my business. . . . How on earth is spain no longer in the world cup?

3 Likes

Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
Waiting for summary
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
MizMyColi: Babe, You don waka reach here grin grin
sharp sharp grin
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
ty-tymer:

See them. That's what they like. tongue
We ard d best grin
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by durella4(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: Waiting for summary

Abeg no vex if dem summarise d article u tell me.
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by dre11(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
][color=#000030:
The original writer of this article lived in a place where he interacted with white and black women, and was therefore able to compare, contrast, and outline the qualities of a black woman. . . The funny thing now is how a man who has lived all his life in Nigeria, among black women, will still need an article like this to remind him how attractive black women are! How on earth is that even possible??!! But that's actually none of my business. . . . How on earth is spain no longer in the world cup? [/color]

is this forum for 9ja onlyundecided

saw an article and decide to share..... after alot of females bashing and stuff, aleast for us to appreciate the african woman and let people see how they are being viewed from the other race

2 Likes

Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by Jamie87(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
dre11:

is this forum for 9ja onlyundecided

saw an article and decide to share..... after alot of females bashing and stuff, aleast for us to appreciate the african woman and let people see how they are being viewed from the other race
That you decided to share doesn't change the fact that you needed this article to remind you to appreciate your women. Capisce?
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by farano(f): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
][color=#000030:
The original writer of this article lived in a place where he interacted with white and black women, and was therefore able to compare, contrast, and outline the qualities of a black woman. . . The funny thing now is how a man who has lived all his life in Nigeria, among black women, will still need an article like this to remind him how attractive black women are! How on earth is that even possible??!! But that's actually none of my business. . . . How on earth is spain no longer in the world cup? [/color]
All diz cos your gf is fair in complexion? *hiohiohiohiohio*
*tears race* grin

1 Like

Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by Jamie87(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
@farano:
*tears race* grin
My girlfriend is from Anambra, Nigeria. So what's your point again?

2 Likes

Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by dre11(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
][color=#000030:
That you decided to share doesn't change the fact that you needed this article to remind you to appreciate your women. Capisce? [/color]

i apperciate them and will still do
but, its not only me reading the acticle
there are people out there who will read or take a glance at it cool
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by dre11(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
@farano:
*tears race* grin

grin
seems you two know each other well from the other world before the tusnami

1 Like

Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by TyTymer(m): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
Xtarxhyne: We ard d best grin
yimu

All these Naija chics who like wearing oyinbo (brazilian) hair sef.
I should just settle for Brazilian/peruvian chics shocked grin grin wink direct.
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
ty-tymer:
yimu

All these Naija chics who like wearing oyinbo (brazilian) hair sef.
I should just settle for Brazilian/peruvian chics shocked grin grin wink direct.
Nt a fan of artificial thang tongue
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by TyTymer(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
@farano:
*tears race* grin
Bia, you sabi find trouble o. grin
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by TyTymer(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Nt a fan of artificial thang tongue
really? shocked Oya come and marry me grin one time!
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by farano(f): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: Waiting for summary
"Black is beautiful" that's the summary cheesy
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by Lorlaahlozz: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by Oahray: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
][color=#000030:
lol. Badbelle. Appreciate efforts to appreciate our female folk. They like stuff like this.

In other news, Messi and his gang are going to send Belgium packing today.
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by Jamie87(m): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
Oahray: lol. Badbelle. Appreciate efforts to appreciate our female folk. They like stuff like this.

In other news, Messi and his gang are going to send Belgium packing today.
I appreciate them everywhere I go. In buses, in cars, in banks, I open doors for them, I let them jump the queue and all. Did I wait to read an article from someone who had to sample white and black ladies before reaching a conclusion? No. . . May belgium send messi packing.

1 Like

Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
ty-tymer:
really? shocked Oya come and marry me grin one time!
bt a fan of fat pocket grin
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by freecharles(m): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
beautiful
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by JoeCutie(m): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
MizMyColi: Woah!!!! shocked This Post Describes Me to A "T" cool
You black?

1 Like

Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by ikes9(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
black women fine no doubt..
lol..
but some of them..
well..make I no talk
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by MizMyColi(f): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
JoeCutie: You black?
undecided undecided I may not be dark but I'm black tongue
Re: Attractiveness Of A Black Woman by Neroanna(f): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
grin In the words of jessica moore'black girls carries d universe inside their bodies'. Proudly african! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You / Im 23 She Is 38 (picture) / Some Benefit Of Morning Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.