Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? (3614 Views)

This Is The Longest Camel Toe You Have Ever Seen!!! / Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos / Guys, Get In Here, Is This The Hottest Short Girl You Have Ever Seen? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2016
undecided grin cheesy

Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by Bisiebae(f): 8:15am On Sep 14, 2016
Lol, true
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 14, 2016
True True Oh! I have never seen one. shocked
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 14, 2016
Yeaa

Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2016
Gbadegesin19:
Yeaa

Asi
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by naijaboiy: 8:33am On Sep 14, 2016
But how can you possibly see one when you're not in China.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 14, 2016
naijaboiy:

Abi Ooo. Thought I was the only one that noticed how absurd and stupid the question is.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by naijaboiy: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2016
AjFive:

Abi Ooo. Thought I was the only one that noticed how absurd and stupid the question is.
Funny and even more stupidly enough is the way people actually commented in the affirmative that they've not seen a pregnant Chinese woman.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by saintfellow(m): 8:45am On Sep 14, 2016
Shuo na wao. Go and watch chineese movies and cctv.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by firstking01(m): 8:48am On Sep 14, 2016
naijaboiy:
Even if i don't wholly agree with the op, i dnt think you really need to go to china to see a pregnant woman, if you understand what i mean.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by naijaboiy: 8:52am On Sep 14, 2016
firstking01:
Even if i don't wholly agree with the op, i dnt think you really need to go to china to see a pregnant woman there if you understand what i mean.
I actually do not understand. Pray, tell.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by firstking01(m): 9:12am On Sep 14, 2016
naijaboiy:

I actually do not understand. Pray, tell.
I think saintfellow has given you a clue, just goan read his comment and reminisce on it wink
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by saintfellow(m): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2016
firstking01:
I think saintfellow has given you a clue, just goan read his comment and reminisce on it wink
boss , i greet u.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by firstking01(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
boss , i greet u.
I salute you baba.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by saintfellow(m): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2016
firstking01:
I salute you baba.
how body na, wetin dey for ur boy?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by firstking01(m): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
how body na, wetin dey for ur boy?
Nothing much o, rain wan finish us here...hw your day dey go??
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by naijaboiy: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2016
firstking01:
Stilk doesn't really make sense to me. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by MrsChima(f): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hey boo! cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by saintfellow(m): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2016
firstking01:
Nothing much o, rain wan finish us here...hw your day dey go??
My day dey go fine, your own good na, atleast the rain start this morning, for here the rain has been falling since yestaday morning.
make i go build my own version of Noah's ark.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by firstking01(m): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2016
naijaboiy:

Stilk doesn't really make sense to me. undecided
Adios thencheesy
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by naijaboiy: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2016
MrsChima:

Hey boo! cheesy
Hello! And will I say I've actually missed you? cheesy

Long time. How have you been? smiley
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by Synzu(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2016
MrsChima you still dey NL
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by adaksbullet: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2016
naijaboiy:

Funny and even more stupidly enough is the way people actually commented in the affirmative that they've not seen a pregnant Chinese woman.
bus am sch on chiana undecided I'm not Neva seen chiana woman that his haved pregnat undecided

Don sayed whot u are no no najaboys angry
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by MrsChima(f): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hello! And will I say I've actually missed you? cheesy

Long time. How have you been? smiley

Awwwwww. I missed you too! I have been good.....Chima kept me pregnant and sexed up! Igbo konji gon kill me oo
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by MrsChima(f): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2016
Synzu:
MrsChima you still dey NL

Damn....you aren't dead! This nigga got 9 lives!
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by naijaboiy: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2016
adaksbullet:
bus am sch on chiana undecided I'm not Neva seen chiana woman that his haved pregnat undecided

Don sayed whot u are no no najaboys angry
grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by naijaboiy: 10:51am On Sep 14, 2016
MrsChima:

Awwwwww. I missed you too! I have been good.....Chima kept me pregnant and sexed up! Igbo konji gon kill me oo
gringringrin

That man must be one bad nigga! You didn't tell us. So is it a boy or a girl? smiley
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by Sweetnik22(f): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2016
Op turn to winch n travel to china hospital then u'll c one that's about to deliver tongue grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by MrsChima(f): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2016
naijaboiy:

gringringrin

That man must be one bad nigga! You didn't tell us. So is it a boy or a girl? smiley

I did. I created a thread....it is a boy. He is ugly like his daddy.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by RealJaneDoe: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2016
hmmm them boku for China where I come from

1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by EHI9ICE(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2016
Bisiebae:
Lol, true

I heard they hibernate during pregnancy...It keeps them safe from the overwhelming population the Country.

...Shout out(in advance) to those who would take the risk to believe me.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? by Synzu(m): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2016
MrsChima:

Damn....you aren't dead! This nigga got 9 lives!
My assailants are armatures gringrin

How's Chima and your army of children? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? / I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be / Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.