Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

How To Use Quickteller To Receive Western Union Money Tranfers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Use Quickteller To Receive Western Union Money Tranfers (7406 Views)

INTERSWITCH/QUICKTELLER Won't Return My Funds After A Failed Transaction! / Quickteller's ONE TIME PASSWORD : My Experience And Grievance / Quickteller.com Does Not Work, Any Working Option ???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Quickteller To Receive Western Union Money Tranfers by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
I've used the service.So, it's real.

To get started, sign up and sign in to www.quickteller.com

Click the on the Send and Receive Money tile

Click the Western Union tile

Under “Choose currency” select “Naira”

Click “Receive money now” and the Western Union – Receive Money data page opens

Now carefully enter the following details:

The MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) as provided by the sender
Sender’s Country
Receiving account number i.e. your bank account number where you wish to receive the funds
Receiving account type i.e. either current or savings
Expected Amount in Naira as provided by the sender
Under Receiving Currency leave the name of the bank and Naira as default.
First Name (Receiving Account) which is your account first name as it appears at your bank
Surname (Receiving Account) which is your account surname as it appears at your bank
Mobile Number – your mobile number
Answer to test question as provided by the sender

Click “Continue”

Confirm the details provided.

That's all. cheesy

http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2014/07/receive-western-union-money-transfer-in.html

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Quickteller To Receive Western Union Money Tranfers by Tonykings: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
must the receivers name be the same as that of the bank account
Re: How To Use Quickteller To Receive Western Union Money Tranfers by DONOCSO(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
this will go a long way to help Nigerians who do not have international or national IDs.

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Quickteller To Receive Western Union Money Tranfers by Nehemiah459(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
I have used it also.
It works perfectly... But the exchange rate!!! sad angry undecided
Re: How To Use Quickteller To Receive Western Union Money Tranfers by abohrandy: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
GTB offers it on their internet banking nau!!
Re: How To Use Quickteller To Receive Western Union Money Tranfers by beejay501: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2015
waoo.
this is Cool
Re: How To Use Quickteller To Receive Western Union Money Tranfers by beejay501: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2015
Hello, my sender said he didn't filled any question.
So what am i to put in the security answer?
or should i leave it blank ?

pls reply ASAP
Re: How To Use Quickteller To Receive Western Union Money Tranfers by beejay501: 12:34am On Jul 13, 2015
[quote author=JideTheBlogger post=244
been trying it for like 6 hours now... They tell me that... We are unable to process you transaction at this time. Please try again later

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Quickteller To Receive Western Union Money Tranfers by UltimateDaniel(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2015
That's nice tutorial from a big bro like JIDE, you're one of the men that made me push forward into the Blogging world! The few times I had on your materials, made it easy to navigate my path. Today I'm a boss of others! Kudos man!!!
Re: How To Use Quickteller To Receive Western Union Money Tranfers by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
JideTheBlogger:

I've used the service.So, it's real.

To get started, sign up and sign in to www.quickteller.com

Click the on the Send and Receive Money tile

Click the Western Union tile

Under “Choose currency” select “Naira”

Click “Receive money now” and the Western Union – Receive Money data page opens

Now carefully enter the following details:

The MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) as provided by the sender
Sender’s Country
Receiving account number i.e. your bank account number where you wish to receive the funds
Receiving account type i.e. either current or savings
Expected Amount in Naira as provided by the sender
Under Receiving Currency leave the name of the bank and Naira as default.
First Name (Receiving Account) which is your account first name as it appears at your bank
Surname (Receiving Account) which is your account surname as it appears at your bank
Mobile Number – your mobile number
Answer to test question as provided by the sender

Click “Continue”

Confirm the details provided.

That's all. cheesy

http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2014/07/receive-western-union-money-transfer-in.html
I tried this but getting an error message....please what could be wrong?
Re: How To Use Quickteller To Receive Western Union Money Tranfers by gistcom(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
To access quickteller you have to visit their officail website which is www.quickteller.com or you can download the app from google play store for those of you that are using an android phone and while those using blackberry phone can download it from blackberry world
Re: How To Use Quickteller To Receive Western Union Money Tranfers by PotatoSalad(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2017
beejay501:
[quote author=JideTheBlogger post=244
been trying it for like 6 hours now... They tell me that... We are unable to process you transaction at this time. Please try again later
having same problem here. did yours later go thru? angry
Re: How To Use Quickteller To Receive Western Union Money Tranfers by supergist1(m): 4:37am On Jun 02, 2018
Payment made easy. Before Quick teller came out we all have to go out and make out vauois payment in person some times we do have to be on que before we can pay thing like Light Bill, DSTV subscription, School Fees and so many others. But things has changed since Quick Teller came in play. You ca make your payment without even moving an inch.

Quickteller is also easy to access. you can access Quickteller from your deaktop, laptop even your cell phone can also access Quickteller, with your cell phone you can even download the app and logged in any time you want to make payment. If you want to looged in with your desktop or laptop you. There are different between the desktop or laptop version and the cell phone version. The desktop version displays all the categories and pages on it. As of the the mobile version it is a little bit different, the mobile version is different and it si not totally effcient as it built to accommodate login from devices with low browser attributes.
http://www.supergist.com.ng/use-quickteller-pay-bills-transfer-money/
Re: How To Use Quickteller To Receive Western Union Money Tranfers by Sike(m): 5:13am On Jun 02, 2018
Nice info
Re: How To Use Quickteller To Receive Western Union Money Tranfers by Mykelslim: 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers / Al-Jazeera Website Defaced By Pro-Syrian Hackers / Meet The Non Nigerian Owners Of Naij And Jiji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.