Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (530308 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
papiforreal:

what of the phone number and the address people has been using to ship items to his place? Are they also editable?
So what's your point here?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 2:11am On Dec 18, 2014
This is getting more interesting and weird
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 3:44am On Dec 18, 2014
confluence:
This is getting more interesting and weird
I am telling you, d guy thinks he is a fast guy. I hope he has not ran away from the USA. Hmmm, I foresee Nairaland Greatest Fraud Ever. And some idlots will come and be quoting me.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:30am On Dec 18, 2014
papiforreal:

Bros even if lagtech disappear with your money which iam very sure he wont and is not his intention, what do you think you can do? Sue seun or what?

Guy just chill and pray lagtech to sort out all the problems he is facing. Lagtech is a good man and real, even many people here can attest to that. I just dont know how this actually happened, anyway i pray he over-come soon.

God prosper the works of your hands.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:30am On Dec 18, 2014
humblesteve:
Lagtech check ur bbm

Replied.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 6:53am On Dec 18, 2014
ResourceMan:

I am telling you, d guy thinks he is a fast guy. I hope he has not ran away from the USA. Hmmm, I foresee Nairaland Greatest Fraud Ever. And some idlots will come and be quoting me.

Smh...some delusional folks ought to be selling meat and ponmo not importing used stuff!

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 6:57am On Dec 18, 2014
@lagtech, i send you a mail no reply
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:13am On Dec 18, 2014
I truly dont know what other language to use to explain what I have already previously posted. This is a business. We have delivered to many people on this same thread. Delays are a frequent occurrence in this business. No body is going to steal your money or products. We apologised and still apologise to anyone who has been affected by this.

If you have an item ordered through us-from ebay, amazon or any website-it will be delivered . We have delivered thousands of items to thousands of people since April.
If you ordered laptops from us and it has not been delivered-we expect pick ups this weekend and next week. Whatever is not delivered by then-we can make refunds for the amounts paid.

We have over 100 laptops of our own-that we will be selling in Lagos pay as you go in January. There is no way we can sell laptops in Lagos if we are scamming people.

Business should be smooth and stress free-but in many cases-there are unforeseen events or third parties that one has to deal with.

A thief always assumes that everyone else is a thief and will try and steal from him. Fraudsters see everyone as potential victim or another fraudster.

There are still people in Nigeria and in the world who prefer to work hard for their money rather than steal or defraud.

Delays in delivery are not good for anyone. But delays in delivery is not fraud or scam.

While I appreciate complaints. A few of the comments here are bordering on the ridiculous. Someone had money paid to his account from Ibadan and he is asking if Lagtech is in Ibadan? How am I supposed to pay the money? From the GTB branch in Washington DC or in Minneapolis? We have been making payments for a long time. When people bid on ebay or attempt to buy things online and they loose the auction -the money is always refunded and the refund is done in Nigeria by a trusted hand.
Then someone said -maybe I have ran from the USA? Run from where and from whom? For what purpose.
We are sorry for all delays and mix ups-and are working hard to resolve these issues-but I ask that everyone use their superior reasoning and analytical skills to figure out this issue for themselves.

-Why would a business that has delivered over N5 million worth of products to people run away with 35+ laptops ordered via air cargo
-Why would a business that has refunded lost ebay bids of over N2 million naira run away because of pending payments
-Why would a business that has over 300 laptops already shipped to Nigeria to sell direct to customers from January run away because it has not delivered 35+ laptops.
-Why would a business with over 300 customers on nairaland and several hundreds more outside Nairaland abandon ship because its items have been delayed.
-Why would a business that has delivered over 400 laptops to different people on nairaland in different cities -now close shop and run because 35+ of its laptops have not been delivered.

Yes people who ordered items weeks and months ago and have not gotten them-have a right to be angry-no matter the excuse we give. They can even sue us to court. But for some people to now call this fraud begs the question: is there something else that we are not been told? Is there some other agenda?

This business is not for everyone. There are many businesses in the world-not all can work for everyone. We have offended many customers by our practices and methods-we dont expect them to patronise us again-but we also have many many customers who continue to make orders from us.

Lagtech is Lagos Technologies-our goal is to help people get items for the lowest prices possibly. We are in Nigeria to stay. We are not closing.
Anyone thinking that Lagtech is going down-will be heavily shocked by a rude awakening. We have not even started business yet-the last 6 months has taught us many lessons and like wisemen-we are solidifying our business. We will deliver all items ordered or give refunds. We will open offices in Nigeria. There are over 500 laptops sitting in a warehouse in the USA waiting to be shipped to Nigeria plus over 30 boxes of iphones, parts, electronics-the sellers are just waiting for us to pick them up for $10 a piece-. These items will land in Nigeria. We will be selling in January 2015, in February 2015 and every month of 2015 by the Grace of God.

If you have complaints-its your right to make them. But I cant keep responding to ridiculous statements like: Lagtech has run away. Lagtech is in Kano. Lagtech is on the moon. Lagtech where are you? Cool down-you will get your items or refund-its for you. My wealth will not be be built on stolen money. I have never stolen in my life, never cheated, never offered a bribe even whilst living in Nigeria (Newsflash: There are millions of Nigerians who dont steal, dont scam, dont do 419 and dont give or take bribes). We have serious issues with our shippers, the shipping process and our initial approach to this business. I ship almost every week to Canada, India, UK, Ghana,Australia without any issues or stories. Importation to Nigeria will get better and smoother.

We have sold just one Apple laptops for N250,000. We have sold just one HP i7 laptop for N180,000. We have sold a batch of laptops for N900,000-we are not going to run away with your N1000, N5000 or N70,000 or N300,000.

To reply insult with insult will make me no different from those who make the insults. Make your complaints-but please as gentlemen -without insults. One dresses for a wedding before going there. If we want to be millionaires and billionaires in all currencies-lets act with class. You can be angry-but it can be with maturity. I didnt know you 1 year ago and in 1 year's time-we may not know each other anymore. If your items are held in delays by a shipper or agent or customs-the one guarantee I can give you is that we are accountable for it-you will get your item or your item back. Hundreds of people have gotten their items in days. This has been our practice.

I REPEAT AGAIN: Whatever items cannot be picked up this weekend and next week-we will make refunds for those who want it.

To those who have had faith in us and this business-we are in this business to stay. We have learnt from the challenges of this business and can only improve. We have delivered items to hundreds of people-we will continue to do so.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2014
confluence:
@lagtech, i send you a mail no reply

Bros -your email was replied over 3 hours ago.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2014
lagtech:
I truly dont know what other language to use to explain what I have already previously posted. This is a business. We have delivered to many people on this same thread. Delays are a frequent occurrence in this business. No body is going to steal your money or products. We apologised and still apologise to anyone who has been affected by this.

If you have an item ordered through us-from ebay, amazon or any website-it will be delivered . We have delivered thousands of items to thousands of people since April.
If you ordered laptops from us and it has not been delivered-we expect pick ups this weekend and next week. Whatever is not delivered by then-we can make refunds for the amounts paid.

We have over 100 laptops of our own-that we will be selling in Lagos pay as you go in January. There is no way we can sell laptops in Lagos if we are scamming people.

Business should be smooth and stress free-but in many cases-there are unforeseen events or third parties that one has to deal with.

A thief always assumes that everyone else is a thief and will try and steal from him. Fraudsters see everyone as potential victim or another fraudster.

There are still people in Nigeria and in the world who prefer to work hard for their money rather than steal or defraud.

Delays in delivery are not good for anyone. But delays in delivery is not fraud or scam.

While I appreciate complaints. A few of the comments here are bordering on the ridiculous. Someone had money paid to his account from Ibadan and he is asking if Lagtech is in Ibadan? How am I supposed to pay the money? From the GTB branch in Washington DC or in Minneapolis? We have been making payments for a long time. When people bid on ebay or attempt to buy things online and they loose the auction -the money is always refunded and the refund is done in Nigeria by a trusted hand.
Then someone said -maybe I have ran from the USA? Run from where and from whom? For what purpose.
We are sorry for all delays and mix ups-and are working hard to resolve these issues-but I ask that everyone use their superior reasoning and analytical skills to figure out this issue for themselves.

-Why would a business that has delivered over N5 million worth of products to people run away with 35+ laptops ordered via air cargo
-Why would a business that has refunded lost ebay bids of over N2 million naira run away because of pending payments
-Why would a business that has over 300 laptops already shipped to Nigeria to sell direct to customers from January run away because it has not delivered 35+ laptops.
-Why would a business with over 300 customers on nairaland and several hundreds more outside Nairaland abandon ship because its items have been delayed.
-Why would a business that has delivered over 400 laptops to different people on nairaland in different cities -now close shop and run because 35+ of its laptops have not been delivered.

Yes people who ordered items weeks and months ago and have not gotten them-have a right to be angry-no matter the excuse we give. They can even sue us to court. But for some people to now call this fraud begs the question: is there something else that we are not been told? Is there some other agenda?

This business is not for everyone. There are many businesses in the world-not all can work for everyone. We have offended many customers by our practices and methods-we dont expect them to patronise us again-but we also have many many customers who continue to make orders from us.

Lagtech is Lagos Technologies-our goal is to help people get items for the lowest prices possibly. We are in Nigeria to stay. We are not closing.
Anyone thinking that Lagtech is going down-will be heavily shocked by a rude awakening. We have not even started business yet-the last 6 months has taught us many lessons and like wisemen-we are solidifying our business. We will deliver all items ordered or give refunds. We will open offices in Nigeria. There are over 500 laptops sitting in a warehouse in the USA waiting to be shipped to Nigeria plus over 30 boxes of iphones, parts, electronics-the sellers are just waiting for us to pick them up for $10 a piece-. These items will land in Nigeria. We will be selling in January 2015, in February 2015 and every month of 2015 by the Grace of God.

If you have complaints-its your right to make them. But I cant keep responding to ridiculous statements like: Lagtech has run away. Lagtech is in Kano. Lagtech is on the moon. Lagtech where are you? Cool down-you will get your items or refund-its for you. My wealth will not be be built on stolen money. I have never stolen in my life, never cheated, never offered a bribe even whilst living in Nigeria (Newsflash: There are millions of Nigerians who dont steal, dont scam, dont do 419 and dont give or take bribes). We have serious issues with our shippers, the shipping process and our initial approach to this business. I ship almost every week to Canada, India, UK, Ghana,Australia without any issues or stories. Importation to Nigeria will get better and smoother.

We have sold just one Apple laptops for N250,000. We have sold just one HP i7 laptop for N180,000. We have sold a batch of laptops for N900,000-we are not going to run away with your N1000, N5000 or N70,000 or N300,000.

To reply insult with insult will make me no different from those who make the insults. Make your complaints-but please as gentlemen -without insults. One dresses for a wedding before going there. If we want to be millionaires and billionaires in all currencies-lets act with class. You can be angry-but it can be with maturity. I didnt know you 1 year ago and in 1 year's time-we may not know each other anymore. If your items are held in delays by a shipper or agent or customs-the one guarantee I can give you is that we are accountable for it-you will get your item or your item back. Hundreds of people have gotten their items in days. This has been our practice.

I REPEAT AGAIN: Whatever items cannot be picked up this weekend and next week-we will make refunds for those who want it.

To those who have had faith in us and this business-we are in this business to stay. We have learnt from the challenges of this business and can only improve. We have delivered items to hundreds of people-we will continue to do so.

Bros we have been seeing this your epistle everyday.....When am I picking up my items?

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2014
lagtech:

Well said! Weekend/next week it is then. Folks should read this twice or even thrice before responding cuz some folks and their "partners" will come and start shouting LIES! LIES!! now.

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:39am On Dec 18, 2014
fashrola:
Bros we have been seeing this your epistle everyday.....When am I picking up my items?

Already answered sir.
I love epistles. Its a word that originated from the Greek language and means Good news.
And please dont forget to pay your balance to my people. Its about N10,000 now as you didnt pay for the shipping/commission of the brand new laptop + all items arrived after that. It will be calculated for you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2014
@lagtech

Everytime you post this long epistles you make things worse!

Patience?! The people on this thread have shown a whole lot more than most folks on nairaland can bear, and yet you think its not a big deal. Your lies are the biggest thing that pisses me off personally. Yes i said it you are a lier and a big one at that! I f you think am wrong pls check the dictionary for the definition.

If you had told the truth from start we wont be where we are today. Whatever happened people deserve to know what is happening to items purchased, you are not doing anyone a favour but yourself get that fact straight!

At this point whatever people throw your way you should bear it with a straight face, abi you have taken us on a ride with a straight face for 6 months

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 18, 2014
balogunsam:

Well said! Weekend/next week it is then. [s]Folks should read this twice or even thrice before responding cuz some folks and their "partners" will come and start shouting LIES! LIES!! now [/s]
Bros, ♈όϋ were among those 'screaming for lagtech's head' some pages back.
Pls learn to mind Your business. Lagtech himself isn't against pple venting their anger.
So pls park one side.
All these chewing gum customers . ♈όϋ come to nairaland singing praises, but in Your private cubicle you are busy lamenting n cursing lagtech.

7 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 8:00am On Dec 18, 2014
madridfc:

Bros, ♈όϋ were among those 'screaming for lagtech's head' some pages back.
Pls learn to mind Your business. Lagtech himself isn't against pple venting their anger.
So pls park one side.

I'm a very respectful person madridfc....please don't make me disrespect you. everyone iss entitled to their opinions and my words weren't directed at you so STFU and do mind your own business too! If only you read my post twice before replying you'd have gotten what I meant.

Chewing gum clients? Singing praises! You're really delusional and have serious issues man. If anything go make inquiries about me before posting such thrash here. Do you know the volume of my transaction? Do you know what I've been through? I'm not accountable to you or any more like yourself so let's all mind our businesses and not make enemies out of a business gone bad. Let everyone hold right what they feel,collect their products or refunds and go on their way. That's simple enough for you to understand I hope.

5 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 18, 2014
balogunsam:

[s]I'm a very respectful person madridfc....please don't make me disrespect you. everyone iss entitled to their opinions and my words weren't directed at you so STFU and do mind your own business too! If only you read my post twice before replying you'd have gotten what I meant.

Chewing gum clients? Singing praises! You're really delusional and have serious issues man. If anything go make inquiries about me before posting such thrash here. Do you know the volume of my transaction? Do you know what I've been through? I'm not accountable to you or any more like yourself so let's all mind our businesses and not make enemies out of a business gone bad. Let everyone hold right what they feel,collect their products or refunds and go on their way. That's simple enough for you to understand I hope. [/s]
ogbeni, ve a nice day.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2014
lagtech:

Another this week or next week as usual. is their no way you can track your shipped items from your shippers? atleast there should be a way you can get info about the your shipped items after all you are not shipping this items free or illegally.

The issue of the missing box is understandable even though it is hurtful but now with the level of complaints here it seem about 80% of your customers have one or more items 'delayed' or undelivered weeks or months after they are shipped by air and I am sure these items are not shipped at once and with different shippers and the big question is why are these items been delayed and why are they taking this long to sort out.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2014
Alphaoscar:

Another this week or next week as usual. is their no way you can track your shipped items from your shippers? atleast there should be a way you can get info about the your shipped items after all you are not shipping this items free or illegally.

The issue of the missing box is understandable even though it is hurtful but now with the level of complaints here it seem about 80% of your customers have one or more items 'delayed' or undelivered weeks or months after they are shipped by air and I am sure these items are not shipped at once and with different shippers and the big question is why are these items been delayed and why are taking this long to sort out.

A simple truthful explanation of the bolded could have put everyone at ease, not this come today come tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2014
Moderator has warned against usage of abusive,harsh & strong languages.

Lagtech has written to apologized.

Everyone involved in the months of long delays should exercise little patience.

Things will get better.

Peace !

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 10:00am On Dec 18, 2014
lagtech:

Already answered sir.
I love epistles. Its a word that originated from the Greek language and means Good news.
And please dont forget to pay your balance to my people. Its about N10,000 now as you didnt pay for the shipping/commission of the brand new laptop + all items arrived after that. It will be calculated for you.
How is my balance 10k? I need a detailed explanation. cos I have paid for all my items which was in the missing box... What I am owing you now is N4,500 for the Asus Touchscreen Laptop which has taken over one month plus to arrive... And the other items included are less than a pound (USB Charger + Cigarette Breath Eliminator)
Don't mix up things here
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by rhames(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
Whats the account number to pay to? email oryxsmeconsulting@gmail.com
cheesy
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by princeuk21(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
lagtech:

dont mind then bro, keep up the home job. I'll soon place an order with you or come to your shop @ lagos to pick an item
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by importexpert(m): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
dragnet:
Please mind your use of words, especially the abusive and vulgar words if you want to keep posting in here.

Regarding the business going on in here of which I've received several mails, comments withheld.

hi dragnet, please how do i get in touch with you? i was unable to reach you via mail. thanks i look forward to your response
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
lagtech:

brother I dnt think u re a biz man and it wil really fail u in life .... This is simple , list d name of ppeople dat dere items are already in lagos , list d name of people dat dere items are abt to b shipd and finally list d name of pple dat u must refund ( wit damages) ..... But believe me its better u eat my money dan waiting for dis long nd receive a refund jus like dat ....... Cos dats wat destroy biz d most....jus an advice , do d right tin lagtech

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
chaloner:
brother I dnt think u re a biz man and it wil really fail u in life .... This is simple , list d name of ppeople dat dere items are already in lagos , list d name of people dat dere items are abt to b shipd and finally list d name of pple dat u must refund ( wit damages) ..... But believe me its better u eat my money dan waiting for dis long nd receive a refund jus like dat ....... Cos dats wat destroy biz d most....jus an advice , do d right tin lagtech

@ chaloner u said it well. Let's hv a list of those who are yet to pick , those whose items are on ground or to pick by weekend not giving vague ascertions and unrealistic pick up dates , name and address of shipper every person hv outstanding pick up with as well as contact info for verifications and most especially list of THOSE OWING your business .so Lagtech do the needful.

Note: am yet to get my remaining bal and today's Thursday and tomorrow is Friday! Also the unshakeable Dec 22nd u promised I will get my boxes is just 2days away! We will c ow it goes.......
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / Pre-order Ur Goods From Usa and World over via EBAY n AMAZON .(free Shiping)
Viewing this topic: jimitacomputer(m)

Jimmy well done thanks for not picking my calls my own turn is just by the corners if u r damn serious about sending my IBM and the ext HDD tomorrow is my last working day for the year as am going on leave and possibly travel out of lag.if you don't get to me on or before 12noon tmrw don't bother wasting ur time and money bringing it again it will just be an effort in futility ! But believe me I won't come to I solo a 3rd time to come pick that up!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 12:00am On Dec 19, 2014
ceasare:

@ chaloner u said it well. Let's hv a list of those who are yet to pick , those whose items are on ground or to pick by weekend not giving vague ascertions and unrealistic pick up dates , name and address of shipper every person hv outstanding pick up with as well as contact info for verifications and most especially list of THOSE OWING your business .so Lagtech do the needful.

Note: am yet to get my remaining bal and today's Thursday and tomorrow is Friday! Also the unshakeable Dec 22nd u promised I will get my boxes is just 2days away! We will c ow it goes.......
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 12:20am On Dec 19, 2014
ceasare:

tnx bro wish he will do as we desire
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:02am On Dec 19, 2014
ceasare:

Bros-its not that simple. Even my main Logistic man in Lagos -Jimmy has grown tired of changing dates. This is one reason-why we have totally changed our shipping methods from January. Right now the only thing a Nigerian exporter in the USA like me knows is the date you give an item to a shipper. Nothing else is determined. I have seen items sent 2 weeks earlier arrive before items sent 1 month before. Many shippers dont give the full facts either because they dont know themselves or because its their business practice.
When I tell a customer -you item will arrive on May 12th-thats because thats what the shipper told me, but NO SHIPPER that I have used has EVER DELIVERED ON THE PROMISED DATE. Some have delivered a day earlier-but most is 1 or 2 days later and in instances several days later.
There are shippers who only ship when they reach their quota -but they will never tell the exporter. There are shippers who are owing the airline and have their goods held. There are shippers who are sub shippers to bigger shippers. There are shippers who for one reason or the other-just dont ship. And then there is the mighty Customs. Annoy one oga and your goods can be held for 6 months-and they will tell you do your worst. Infact -your goods can be permanently seized.
Most of the shippers are good and deliver 80% to 90% of the time and hundreds of people on this thread can testify to that.
Bottomline-as long as an item is shipped-we record it as shipped.

Anyway all this ends this year. We have a new format from 2015.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 212
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.