Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (531868 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
Xtfield:
The point really is that when one complains here, many people including lagtech reduce everything to money issues. But no one thinks of the issue of INTEGRITY. Many on this thread knew when I was ordering those books. Some even wondered what they were meant for and I remember saying they were meant for my school library. They were never meant for sale. At the end of the day, I had six extra large boxes of books, trophies, 5 laptops and one electronic reader. These items were supposedly shipped first week of July to arrive in September. This was information given by lagtech. Based on this, I stood before my entire school congregation (Parents, Guests, Staff & Students) at the graduation ceremony mid July and declared that we will resume for the new session in September with a world class library. Now a whole term has ended with not a single book to show them. Some of them have begun to ask very embarrassing questions. At home, I know little or no peace from my wife who is firmly convinced that I have been scammed again after we lost some millions during the wonderbank era. The issue to her is not about the amount invested but that I have fallen into the same trap twice. It is only the arrival of these goods that can restore my reputation and dignity. Somebody suggested prayers. I have been praying and I know it is not God’s plan for me to lose my hard earned money. Although I know I am guilty of refusing my wife’s counsel at the beginning of everything.
@ LAGTECH
In your last post, you railed at me for casting a doubt on your integrity persistently. That is far from th r=truth. You said I never emailed you before my post. That is not true. You said I owe you. That is TRUE but you failed to state when I incurred the supposed debt. Was it on items you already claimed to have shipped or the items which you still have in your custody over there? I paid for every item you shipped. I paid in full for petrol, commission and shipping as well. You promised to deliver in September. After you claimed to have shipped, I saw a few items which I wanted. I asked you if you could help me pick them while I arrange the funds and you agreed. I had an issue with a dud cheque and I promptly informed you. The holiday and ebola crisis which prolonged the holidays interfered with my financial plans. At every turn, I emailed to update you. When school resumed and funds were available, I emailed you to ask you to bring me up to date on my outstanding bill. You did not give me any specific answer. But now with the benefit of hindsight, I thank God that you did not give me the figure then because I probably would have added to my woes. Someone said and I believe that if you find yourself in a hole the best way to get out is to stop digging. For me, I am not willing to commit any extra kobo to this venture until I have something to show for my investment so far. If I do not see any of the items I’ve fully paid for, it will be foolish for me to continue to pour more money into it. After all if these items fail to arrive, I am the one who loses everything. Since you believe that the best way to resolve this issue is for us all to bury our heads in the sand like an ostrich so that business can continue for you, no problem. I will stop posting.
For those who will comment on my post know that I have been sending payments to Lagtech since May 2014 and till date I have not received a single pin. Those who have collected some items at least have something to comfort them. So think about this before you post. And no one should spew the rubbish about this being usual thing with importation. Like I told Lagtech himself, I’ve been into importation since 2007. I have bought from eBay as well as Amazon. I was a reguklar visitor to NIPOST Shomolu in 2007. I have ordered items through Circuitatlantic, OandO gadgets and Specuit. In none of these did my items last more than 4 weeks before I took delivery. One thing you can say is that I am not a business man. Yes. I am not. I am a teacher, an educationist. The only reason I got interested in Lagtech’s thread was because of CRAIGSLIST which I saw as an opportunity to buy very good and precious books for my school. The few laptops I picked along the line were just to me supposed to be an icing on the cake.
Whichever way this ends I know it is well with my soul.
very moving and touching. One can really feel ur pains and the agony u are going through. It isn't about the money per se but the thought of been betrayed and hopes dashed. My advise is that u should just move on .it maybe difficult but don't let this issue pull ur business down. Accept this dissapointment as a blessing in disguise .

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
magicfinger1:
very moving and touching. One can really feel ur pains and the agony u are going through. It isn't about the money per se but the thought of been betrayed and hopes dashed. My advise is that u should just move on .it maybe difficult but don't let this issue pull ur business down. Accept this dissapointment as a blessing in disguise .
I wonder what kinda adviser you will be in a Government cabinet, instead of you to encourage and give him hope for his Item, you are telling him to Move on, where is he moving to? Backwards or Forward? That's pathetic.
@xtfield, boss in as much as I understand your plights, many of us are in the same shoes you are right now, but instead of backing down or Moving on yet, I will advise you to hold on. I believe will shall all get our items in due course
N.B: DELAY IS NOT DENIAL!!

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
busky101:
I wonder what kinda adviser you will be in a Government cabinet, instead of you to encourage and give him hope for his Item, you are telling him to Move on, where is he moving to? Backwards or Forward? That's pathetic.
@xtfield, boss in as much as I understand your plights, many of us are in the same shoes you are right now, but instead of backing down or Moving on yet, I will advise you to hold on. I believe will shall all get our items in due course
N.B: DELAY IS NOT DENIAL!!
delay is not denial ,abi? After 5months of sea shipping from usa to nigeria. Even if someone is shipping an item from heaven to earth I don't think it should take 6months. So the man should continue waiting till maybe march ending before thinking of what next to do? Lagtech has already stated the facts which many of u know but are just afraid to accept. He said some people will receive their goods and some will not. Who are those that will collect their goods ,noone knows , who are those who will be refunded ,no information. It is a different matter to know that ur goods will arrive next year june then someone can plan but as the case is now ,none of u can say his or her item is among those claimed to have been sent. Are u one of those who will have his money returned ?u don't even know. Lagtech is facing serious business challenges which he has refused to disclose. Will u now hindge ur business future on lagtech business challenges and problems. Maybe he has even been banned from posting comments who knows. If u want a rub on the head, pat on the back and words of encouragement that I can give but I will only be fooling u. I wish u all the best of luck as u continue to wait for lagtech.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
azpekuliar:

This joke isn't exactly fair on the OP, but mehn! I haven't laughed this hard in a while. cheesy cheesy cheesy
u won't understand , d guy really touched me ...... Is lik using my masters sch fees to play game , wen I say dis pple taught I'm framin it , tnx for my HOD in futo cos I finished dere in my undergraduate nd also in d same dept so he has to stand by me nd sign for me to take my exam .... And smbody is dere at US talkin abt refund and oda stories ..... Let c hw dey wil sell dere own garri while havin my garri .... I jus dey laugh
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ok Lagtech Vexation aside...What is REALLY the Problem? I'm begging you to answer this Question once and for all... Did you really SHIP most of ur clients ITEMS? Tell us what's really the challenges you are facing Right now... Cos I choose not to believe that a shipper can withheld an item for more than 2 months........

And my item you claimed to ship via Air is getting to two months now.... Now what's your explanation to this one? Shipper hoarding my laptop? Is it a contraband item? Got missing on transmit?

You really need to answer these questions so we/I know the next step to take....

And if you didn't ship any.... how much to send it via DHL?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
fashrola:
Ok Lagtech Vexation aside...What is REALLY the Problem? I'm begging you to answer this Question once and for all... Did you really SHIP most of ur clients ITEMS? Tell us what's really the challenges you are facing Right now... Cos I choose not to believe that a shipper can withheld an item for more than 2 months........

And my item you claimed to ship via Air is getting to two months now.... Now what's your explanation to this one? Shipper hoarding my laptop? Is it a contraband item? Got missing on transmit?

You really need to answer these questions so we/I know the next step to take....

at last at last at last. Someone is begining to ask the right questions. I have said it here ,lagtech is the only one that can solve this logjam by been honest and truthful,not by coming here and giving aladin stories. If he is owing his shipper let him say it and if possible his loyal clients will bail him out.if he hasn't bought many items let him tell everyone the ones he has bought and when the owners will receive them.he needs to come clean and stop hiding behind long stories of him shipping 1000 laptops to nigeria. So that each one of u will be able to plan and know what step to take next. It will be nice if this matter doesn't enter january before a solution is gotten,because by the solution will no longer be on a group scale but individual basis.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 3:58am On Dec 22, 2014
magicfinger1:
at last at last at last. Someone is begining to ask the right questions. I have said it here ,lagtech is the only one that can solve this logjam by been honest and truthful,not by coming here and giving aladin stories. If he is owing his shipper let him say it and if possible his loyal clients will bail him out.if he hasn't bought many items let him tell everyone the ones he has bought and when the owners will receive them.he needs to come clean and stop hiding behind long stories of him shipping 1000 laptops to nigeria. So that each one of u will be able to plan and know what step to take next. It will be nice if this matter doesn't enter january before a solution is gotten,because by the solution will no longer be on a group scale but individual basis.
Very Insightful post. One of the few posters that makes this thread worthwhile.
I have always asked the OP the following questions:
Who are the mysterious shippers?
Their names and addresses?
When was our goods shipped?
But he religiously avoided giving answers to those questions. The fact is that lagtech never shippped most of those goods (at least 80%) and his lies has spoilt everything. The issue of delay has always been there, the same OP informed us that the only way out of the delay in shipping is for us to order in bulk, because his shippers do not give priority to minute shipment.
The OP swore with his life that the low weight of goods we order was the reason why his shippers do not deliver and for them to deliver our goods have to meet a certain weight. He then started an agency programme where we (his clients) will have to order at least N100,000 of goods so as to beat the weight restriction demanded by his shippers. That was the beginning of our problems, more than 20 of us registered as agents and took part in the deal with almost everyone making orders of more than 200K. To my greatest surprise when I called his attention to the acclaimed weight issue, the OP denied it vehemently.
An incident that occurred at Chinox office (LSM) made me to discover that the OP does not ship his clients goods on time and also does not pay his shippers, an action he always denies.
Now the OP, his alternate Nairaland monikers and his cronies go around blackmailing the very clients he put into serious mess. This is someone who have no proof of delivering up to 100 laptops to his clients now claiming to have delivered 5000 laptops. This is someone who has been discovered to post the same laptop over again to different clients on this thread. If you notice whenever he comes to this thread, he goes on and on giving long sermon without substance, blackmailing and insulting the sensibility of his clients.
My question remains:
Was our goods shipped?
What is the issue?
Why is the OP always angry that he is been exposed on this thread?

Lagtech
All what I have gone through because of you, you will reap it all in 100 folds over and over again. Like I said before I need my goods or refunds + damages and yes I will get it, because My God will not rest till I get all that is for me.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 22, 2014
Lagtech all I ask is for you to use my funds with you to pay for items I won on ebay and ship using another competent shipper. After a week of emails back and forth you only payed for one out of the two items. The other samsung s4($160) I pleaded with you to pay after seller opened an unpaid case against me but you totally ignored me since end of november.
Now I won a blackberry 9900 for $70 and mailed you to make payment you still silently refused.
You are looking for new business when you are yet to conclude old ones abi my cash is among the items experiencing delays. Have sent a copy to your mailbox.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 6:06am On Dec 22, 2014
ResourceMan:

Very Insightful post. One of the few posters that makes this thread worthwhile.
I have always asked the OP the following questions:
When was our goods shipped?
But he religiously avoided giving answers to those questions. The fact is that lagtech never shippped most of those goods (at least 80%) and his lies has spoilt everything. The issue of delay has always been there, the same OP informed us that the only way out of the delay in shipping is for us to order in bulk, because his shippers do not give priority to minute shipment.
The OP swore with his life that the low weight of goods we order was the reason why his shippers do not deliver and for them to deliver our goods have to meet a certain weight. He then started an agency programme where we (his clients) will have to order at least N100,000 of goods so as to beat the weight restriction demanded by his shippers. That was the beginning of our problems, more than 20 of us registered as agents and took part in the deal with almost everyone making orders of more than 200K. To my greatest surprise when I called his attention to the acclaimed weight issue, the OP denied it vehemently.
An incident that occurred at Chinox office (LSM) made me to discover that the OP does not ship his clients goods on time and also does not pay his shippers, an action he always denies.
Now the OP, his alternate Nairaland monikers and his cronies go around blackmailing the very clients he put into serious mess. This is someone who have no proof of delivering up to 100 laptops to his clients now claiming to have delivered 5000 laptops. This is someone who has been discovered to post the same laptop over again to different clients on this thread. If you notice whenever he comes to this thread, he goes on and on giving long sermon without substance, blackmailing and insulting the sensibility of his clients.
My question remains:
Was our goods shipped?
What is the issue?
Why is the OP always angry that he is been exposed on this thread?

Lagtech
All what I have gone through because of you, you will reap it all in 100 folds over and over again. Like I said before I need my goods or refunds + damages and yes I will get it, because My God will not rest till I get all that is for me.
I have bought items from usa and uk and shipped them through agents here on nairaland and I can tell that shippers will accepts even a pin from u once u can pay the minimum weight price. Secondly items like laptops,phone,cameras and perfumes are not charged on weight basis but flat fees. That is why I stopped shipping in laptops from usa and switched to uk. but if what u have said is true,then I will suggest YOU start taking steps to recover ur money from the op. Because it is obvious this issue will drag on till march. When the delayed goods eventually arrives and many peoples goods aren't there,a fact which the op has stated more than once,that if ur items aren't among those he sent he will refund ,the problem of paying out refund will be another matter again. What puzzles me is that doesn't the op knows the clients items he sent? A simple detailed list will alleviate the mental agony and torture ppl are passing through,reading the school owner post really moved and touched me . It isn't a curse that things like this can ruin some people business here in nigeria,imagine somebody having 275k tied down for 5 months somewhere and yet a victim still comes out to say boldly that delay is not denial!!!!! Even if someone is selling pure water with 50k for 4moths at least the money will have made some profit.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 6:09am On Dec 22, 2014
fashrola:

until we all ask the right questions, we won't know the true position of things. I once ask a question like and he never answer dat question.

he once assured me that all my items are in Lagos as far back as Oct and its been one story or the other since then.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 6:15am On Dec 22, 2014
balogunsam:

Well said! Weekend/next week it is then. Folks should read this twice or even thrice before responding cuz some folks and their "partners" will come and start shouting LIES! LIES!! now.

shame on people like you. where are those items now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 6:17am On Dec 22, 2014
Alphaoscar:

Another this week or next week as usual. is their no way you can track your shipped items from your shippers? atleast there should be a way you can get info about the your shipped items after all you are not shipping this items free or illegally.

The issue of the missing box is understandable even though it is hurtful but now with the level of complaints here it seem about 80% of your customers have one or more items 'delayed' or undelivered weeks or months after they are shipped by air and I am sure these items are not shipped at once and with different shippers and the big question is why are these items been delayed and why are they taking this long to sort out.

@ lagtech, can please attend to this? another week is gone without those items .
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:46am On Dec 22, 2014
None of the shippers was able to pick up anything from the airport-but it seems there was clearance late last night. We may thus be able to do pick up on Tuesday. If pick up is done on today/Tuesday-we will contact all owners.

According to the timeline of the shippers-we have had items in Nigeria since November-most of these items were held back by the NAHCO embargo and when the embargo was called off-it has become harder for shippers/agents to pick up goods.

I will be contacting those with sea shipments for pick up modalities as I expect to have final word on this by Wednesday.

The last few months have not gone the way it was planned. Although late-all items will be delivered to the owners.

Paying for an item is not a joke-people who worked hard for their money-want to see what they paid for. We do not forget this and are working very hard to bring this sad note to a close. There is no way this can happen again as we stopped using the methods of shipping since December 15th.

Please note also these news updates that are bringing into clarity what has caused some of these delays.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/19/cargo-flights-suspended-to-lagos-airport/

https://www.nairaland.com/2052745/importers-agents-lament-congestion-lagos
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 6:52am On Dec 22, 2014
5months and my 275k is with someone else,

op,be frank if ur in my shoes how are u gonna feel.
this world is a crazy place and crazy things happen.
if my items are not shipped why not tell me.
the 75k refund,u have stopped replying my mails.

I might be a fool to do the is business,but I won't end the business still being a fool.

everybody here and God and the devil will bear me witness that my patience has waned out.

he who knows the right thing should do it.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 7:54am On Dec 22, 2014
Alphaoscar:

shame on people like you. where are those items now?

Shame on people like me? grin you're mistaken man....really mistaken. we were all given the dates, it applied to you like it did to me. If nothing has come forth yet, i'm as affected as you are and as disappointed as you are if not more. The only difference is I'm more optimistic. I ship stuff directly all by myself and it's a tough time for me too. I have clients' items 3 weeks late due to this customs-nahco issue.
My own school of thought here is If lagtech says the items are ALL in Nigeria and truly they're in Nigeria then that may be what's causing the delay right now....if truly they're in Nigeria. justi4jesus,lsm global,mikky etc are all in the same customs fix right now...all of us are. I'm not defending lagtech,hell no...I have no extra benefit or gain from doing so. I'm still waiting for items from as far back as May too so I have money tied down too. So words like shame on me are really inappropriate. I'm no one's advocate, I just express my own opinions just like every other client and even non-client of this thread has the right too so i'd appreciate you desist from such statements. Enjoy your day!

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2014
lagtech:
None of the shippers was able to pick up anything from the airport-but it seems there was clearance late last night. We may thus be able to do pick up on Tuesday. If pick up is done on today/Tuesday-we will contact all owners.
According to the timeline of the shippers-we have had items in Nigeria since November-most of these items were held back by the NAHCO embargo and when the embargo was called off-it has become harder for shippers/agents to pick up goods.
I will be contacting those with sea shipments for pick up modalities as I expect to have final word on this by Wednesday.
The last few months have not gone the way it was planned. Although late-all items will be delivered to the owners.
Paying for an item is not a joke-people who worked hard for their money-want to see what they paid for. We do not forget this and are working very hard to bring this sad note to a close. There is no way this can happen again as we stopped using the methods of shipping since December 15th.
Please note also these news updates that are bringing into clarity what has caused some of these delays.
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/19/cargo-flights-suspended-to-lagos-airport/

Lagtech when will you stop fooling yourself you mailed me by Dec 22nd I will get my sea shipments or a refund now u r saying by Wednesday u will hv modalities for shipment pickup so by Wednesday it will be another Feb 22and?! Can u remember ow many Wednesday next week you ve told me ? I doubt if you won't refund me my money right about now ......cos I am having strong convictions u Neva sent anything down.to add salt to injury u still hv the effrontery to advertise your non existense 5OOO laptop u want to flood Lagos with!!! My initial refund of #35k balance I am still expecting it ur tues-wed timeline has expired last week.and believe you me if u think u r many miles away and can't be reached u r d biggest joker of the year because u r just as close by if u care to knw.this is not 2OO8 this is 2O15!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
lagtech:

we done turn sidon dey look.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 1:12am On Dec 23, 2014
rhames:

How much will bring these item to Nigeria.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141505223311?_trksid=p2059210.m2748.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Item is located in Ohio. Total cost will be approaching 700k-which doesnt seem to be worth it. Besides the year seems to be over the limit for importation.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 1:13am On Dec 23, 2014
First set of items from 2 shippers should be available tomorrow-pick up will be Tuesday evening or Wednesday. There is 99% assurance on this. We will be confirming contents and contacting owners Tuesday night. Pick up will likely be that same night or Wednesday afternoon.

There is the possibility of another set from a 3rd shipper. We sent 2 shipments through this shipper in September and October-they have had many problems-now compounded by the NAHCO issue of the last 5 weeks.

Items not picked up on Wednesday will be Saturday and after.

The next 10 days will see most of these issues resolved. We are working seriously on this. Some who rather than be silent, if they cant show compassion to our customers -have made slight and fun of these issues-maybe because they have no stake -either as owners or as the seller. And some-even though they have a stake have resorted to personal attacks. These travails are temporary and are being professional and methodically tackled.

All our confirmed agents/customers in the compensation plan (14 in number) can be rest assured that our compensation program will cover and handle any loss due to this long delay. We thank you for your patience and support. As agreed-we will be making available laptops to enable you quickly make back any loss. The extra long backlog have delayed their arrival. But they should be available in a few weeks as it is almost certain that the backlog at the airport will clear up and flights will resume. There may even be 2 or 3 brand new laptops gotten during Black Friday in the batch. We are going to ensure by the Grace of God that 2015 will be a profitable and prosperous year for you.

Nke a ga-akwụsị ọma n'ihi na Chineke bụ na anyị n'akụkụ.

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 23, 2014
lagtech:
First set of items from 2 shippers should be available tomorrow-pick up will be Tuesday evening or Wednesday. There is 99% assurance on this. We will be confirming contents and contacting owners Tuesday night. Pick up will likely be that same night or Wednesday afternoon.

There is the possibility of another set from a 3rd shipper. We sent 2 shipments through this shipper in September and October-they have had many problems-now compounded by the NAHCO issue of the last 5 weeks.

Items not picked up on Wednesday will be Saturday and after.

The next 10 days will see most of these issues resolved. We are working seriously on this. Some who rather than be silent, if they cant show compassion to our customers -have made slight and fun of these issues-maybe because they have no stake -either as owners or as the seller. And some-even though they have a stake have resorted to personal attacks. These travails are temporary and are being professional and methodically tackled.

All our confirmed agents/customers in the compensation plan (14 in number) can be rest assured that our compensation program will cover and handle any loss due to this long delay. We thank you for your patience and support. As agreed-we will be making available laptops to enable you quickly make back any loss. The extra long backlog have delayed their arrival. But they should be available in a few weeks as it is almost certain that the backlog at the airport will clear up and flights will resume. There may even be 2 or 3 brand new laptops gotten during Black Friday in the batch. We are going to ensure by the Grace of God that 2015 will be a profitable and prosperous year for you.

Nke a ga-akwụsị ọma n'ihi na Chineke bụ na anyị n'akụkụ.

Chief the only thing I see in all these ur write up is that u offer an expensive joke of a service. Why should I patronise u in 2015 after locking down cash and goods for upwards of 6months, when you know the value of the naira is loosing color day by day and u say u want to pay compensation without putting into cognizance inflation, lost time and emotional strain uve put customers through.

U better parkup for 2015 cos ur likes deserve to be hanged for economic sabotage.

I will advise folks to deal with serious minded pips like the guys at mallforafrica. Ive gotten items in less than 2 weeks compared to this skank who is yet to deliver any of my items. Cursed be the day I met u and mind u this is the very first transaction ive done with this incompetent m*f*

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 7:15am On Dec 23, 2014
can any intelligent person interprete this to English jare

(Nke a ga-akwụsị ọma n'ihi na Chineke bụ na anyị
n'akụkụ..)
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2014
lasttimer:

Chief the only thing I see in all these ur write up is that u offer an expensive joke of a service. Why should I patronise u in 2015 after locking down cash and goods for upwards of 6months, when you know the value of the naira is loosing color day by day and u say u want to pay compensation without putting into cognizance inflation, lost time and emotional strain uve put customers through.

U better parkup for 2015 cos ur likes deserve to be hanged for economic sabotage.

I will advise folks to deal with serious minded pips like the guys at mallforafrica. Ive gotten items in less than 2 weeks compared to this skank who is yet to deliver any of my items. Cursed be the day I met u and mind u this is the very first transaction ive done with this incompetent m*f*

shocked shocked
Pelepele o...jebure ooo...i okun o

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2014
Alphaoscar:
can any intelligent person interprete this to English jare

(Nke a ga-akwụsị ọma n'ihi na Chineke bụ na anyị
n'akụkụ..)

it will all end well because God is by our side.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2014
Who neva tire for long stories ? My grandma told me d same , my grandpa told me d same , my malle told me d same , ma palle told me d same even some of my big aunt told me d same I hav to agree cos I'm yet to mature was a small pikin den , now at my old age lagtech wan to tel m d same old stories nd if I agree make I knw say I dey craze..... Yeye dey smell. Beta list our names here for pikup so we can prepare for part 8 issue ( cos issuee of non quality nd non functional laptop will still arise from d revelation I got )

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by surestsam(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2014
Please, anyone gat a 4gig ram system for 30k??
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2014
surestsam:
lol I hav but na 48k last acer 4G ram wit 750G hard space

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nostalgia21:

it will all end well because God is by our side.

Thanks and God bless bro.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
still waiting
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by felibrain: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
surestsam:
I have a hp with 3gb ram and 160 hdd for 29k.
The dv6, core i5 I posted earlier has 4gb ram and 320 hdd but it's 45k last. 08094301125

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Today's going already, seriously praying I receive a pick up call from Jimmy today....God, abeg ansa my prayers.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
I hv a hp nc6400 3gb ram 320gb hdd #30k kale.hola me if u r down
surestsam:
surestsam:
surestsam:

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.