Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (531226 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
No pick up list up till now? Lol hmmmmm
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Its frustrating
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
What wil I say , wat ever one sows hee shal reap nd d sin of one lives with him .... I'm jus watchin ,d most important tin is my 100k laptop nd nt my ebay laptop u didn't knw hw I won .. Til moro shaa undecided
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hoping to wake up from this nightmare, its so so sad.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
@Lagtech I have a Fitness Wrist Watch, Sunglass, and a ear phone with you (and any other of my item you didn't ship)

The three items shouldn't be more than a pound which came in from China few weeks ago , I would love you to ship those items to Chinosxl' Address and send me the tracking number....

Send me the cost of sending it via USPS Priority mail shipping and i'll send the equivalent money to ur account
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
ResourceMan:
Hoping to wake up from this nightmare, its so so sad.
Let's see how this weekend pans out.... Cos a lot of Chinosxl items have been cleared nd some are yet to be cleared... Chatted with Jimmy and he gave me a lil hope......
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Mcleo007(m): 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hello everyone, and complements of the season. This is to inform you all that we close for the year on Friday, 26th December to resume on the 5th day of January, 2015.

We at IBL appreciate you all... Thanks

Christmas brings family and friends together. It helps us appreciate the love in our lives we often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.

May this holiday season sparkle and shine. May all your wishes and dreams come true and may you feel this happiness all year round.

During this season of giving let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness today and throughout the New Year.

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
still having faith, still hoping. it will end well, hopefully.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:28am On Dec 24, 2014
Homguy:
still having faith, still hoping. it will end well, hopefully.

Thank you bro. We are in control of this situation and by the Grace of God -it will be history very soon. Some level of pick ups are starting this week and will build up. Most of our boxes have been sighted-and this alone is a measure of good news. Many mistakes were made compounded by problems beyond our control. We sincerely apologize for the delays you experienced. Even though your items have been delayed-you have been patient with us and shown great respect and maturity-we will not forget.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Elemental(m): 6:54am On Dec 24, 2014
lagtech:
First set of items from 2 shippers should be available tomorrow-pick up will be Tuesday evening or Wednesday. There is 99% assurance on this. We will be confirming contents and contacting owners Tuesday night. Pick up will likely be that same night or Wednesday afternoon.

There is the possibility of another set from a 3rd shipper. We sent 2 shipments through this shipper in September and October-they have had many problems-now compounded by the NAHCO issue of the last 5 weeks.

Items not picked up on Wednesday will be Saturday and after.

The next 10 days will see most of these issues resolved. We are working seriously on this. Some who rather than be silent, if they cant show compassion to our customers -have made slight and fun of these issues-maybe because they have no stake -either as owners or as the seller. And some-even though they have a stake have resorted to personal attacks. These travails are temporary and are being professional and methodically tackled.

All our confirmed agents/customers in the compensation plan (14 in number) can be rest assured that our compensation program will cover and handle any loss due to this long delay. We thank you for your patience and support. As agreed-we will be making available laptops to enable you quickly make back any loss. The extra long backlog have delayed their arrival. But they should be available in a few weeks as it is almost certain that the backlog at the airport will clear up and flights will resume. There may even be 2 or 3 brand new laptops gotten during Black Friday in the batch. We are going to ensure by the Grace of God that 2015 will be a profitable and prosperous year for you.

Nke a ga-akwụsị ọma n'ihi na Chineke bụ na anyị n'akụkụ.

Good to hear this
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 6:59am On Dec 24, 2014
Lagtech has even changed his/her signature. Okay na my chair still dey my side,make I continue my duty of siddon and look!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2014
lagtech:

Thank you bro. We are in control of this situation and by the Grace of God -it will be history very soon. Some level of pick ups are starting this week and will build up. Most of our boxes have been sighted-and this alone is a measure of good news. Many mistakes were made compounded by problems beyond our control. We sincerely apologize for the delays you experienced. Even though your items have been delayed-you have been patient with us and shown great respect and maturity-we will not forget.

Lagtech when am I getting my balance of the refunds u promised last week!!!?.
@gowaga68: forget that signature all that one Na bobo!!! He knows what he is doing any body can Google that and put on his signature.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2014
Oga lgatech as an ibo man I b I don read dat ur signature one million times but still cnt understand , didn't make sense, d igbo self na die pls all we need is our item ..... Any other tin is to upset us d more. Today is 24th but I'm jus seeing today as october all because of lagtech , no joy no happiness. All I knw anyone dat distorts my joy shall neva go un punish . Merry xmas

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2014
chaloner:
Oga lgatech as an ibo man I b I don read dat ur signature one million times but still cnt understand , didn't make sense, d igbo self na die pls all we need is our item ..... Any other tin is to upset us d more. Today is 24th but I'm jus seeing today as october all because of lagtech , no joy no happiness. All I knw anyone dat distorts my joy shall neva go un punish . Merry xmas

Most of his items are coming in..... Jimmy call and told me I have an Asus Laptop to pick up... Though i'm still waiting for other items to be cleared on Saturday by LSM
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2014
fashrola:

Most of his items are coming in..... Jimmy call and told me I have an Asus Laptop to pick up... Though i'm still waiting for other items to be cleared on Saturday by LSM

ya jimmy called me too but all he was sayin was abtt my ebay laptop I ordered by my self and sentt to lagtech .... But he has no idea of 100k I paid to lagtech for 6laptops..... That's my main biz wit lagtech nothin else, if I didn't c dat one ....... For nw
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by rhames(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
lagtech:

Item is located in Ohio. Total cost will be approaching 700k-which doesnt seem to be worth it. Besides the year seems to be over the limit for importation.

Ok thanks for your sound advice.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
lagtech:

I am tired of all this unfulfilled promises. another week is almost gone and as usual you hide on the Xmas break as the reason for no pick up of items and after the Xmas break we will start another round of countdown.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2014
I just watched Customs report on TV and much emphasis was placed on the nahco issue. The comptroller general assured ALL delayed items due to the closure will be sorted out within a week after the xmas holiday and the nahco boss's said the same too. My prayer is that they do so.

Lagtech, please be on Chinos' neck!! His own goods have started coming out and even my own contacts have started notifying me of cleared goods. If all your boxes aren't out at most by 27th then maybe you need to take the bulls by the horns.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 1:29am On Dec 25, 2014
Oga sam, thanks for the hope o. I jst knw the sun will be brighter at the end of the tunnel, and just like time, everything will pass.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 6:31am On Dec 25, 2014
pman06:
Oga sam, thanks for the hope o. I jst knw the sun will be brighter at the end of the tunnel, and just like time, everything will pass.

Amen o boss....
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Justiceotuya(m): 6:59am On Dec 25, 2014
am always reading chinos's thread. Yesterday item shiped on dec 15th were cleared but the issue here is that they are looking for the dec 8th pelets, although all paper works has been done, they cant locate it for the main time. So he said before saturday it will also be cleared

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 7:10am On Dec 25, 2014
I just pray that 8 Dec Pallets should be located asap cos that's where thousands of my naira items are inside, I wish Customs are compelled to work today cos they brought dis upon themselves
Justiceotuya:
am always reading chinos's thread. Yesterday item shiped on dec 15th were cleared but the issue here is that they are looking for the dec 8th pelets, although all paper works has been done, they cant locate it for the main time. So he said before saturday it will also be cleared
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 7:39am On Dec 25, 2014
fashrola:
I just pray that 8 Dec Pallets should be located asap cos that's where thousands of my naira items are inside, I wish Customs are compelled to work today cos they brought dis upon themselves
mehn, this our dec 8th consignment wey spend almost a month with Texas usps, now wetin customs and Nahco wan do again, abi d curse that particular box ni? Smh!

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2014
Pick ups started Wednesday and will continue in the coming days. We thank everyone for their patience.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2014
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2014
lagtech:
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
oga reply my mail , as from u dere is ntg merry abt dis xmas ......

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2014
lagtech:
Pick ups started Wednesday and will continue in the coming days. We thank everyone for their patience.
reply my mail nd my bbm msg.... Jimmy only aware of my ebay laptop " dats one is not my biz wit u " hw far abt six laptops I paid for ?

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by konami001: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2014
Everyone please calm down.... Lagtec has everything (including your money) under control...ok

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2014
konami001:
Everyone please calm down.... Lagtec has everything (including your money) under control...ok
may b as fidelity bank abi ? This is xmas pls stop sayin trash . All I knw the more he keeps keeping down my items and money , the more he compiles his problems cos the way it wil hit him 5years he will stil b in mess, pls tell him to release my items .... This is business , I'm not owing him nd he is nt doin any favour to me either. Merry xmas

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 11:18am On Dec 25, 2014
@Lagtech, Please this is a serious matter, you have not told me specifically when am picking up the sea shipment laptops, the other ten minis, the ones you said have shipped, people are already sighting thier items, what happens to mine, let me which one i de, i will ask for refund for the other ten mini if you can not get those mini let me have my money back, the ten you said ship what is their status , i don tire to wait
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by waxingmoon: 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
@lagtech,what is d latest about d
second battery.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ahmed4002(m): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
fashrola:
Let's see how this weekend pans out.... Cos a lot of Chinos items have been cleared nd some are yet to be cleared... Chatted with Jimmy and he gave me a lil hope......

All items have been cleared and ready for pick up. Nov 24. Dec 1. Dec 15. except for the December 8. which we yet to locate the pallet. but hopefully Saturday some crew from Nahco would be assign for searching it specifically.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.