Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (531636 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2015
Scambuster1:

I am very very sorry for exposing your details online. I felt bad when I saw your message but I could not do anything on that day because the spambot banned me after I posted some links. I just got back from the ban now and I have done the needful.
Sorry for my action.

Thx I appreciate
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 2:01pm On May 27, 2015
@Idokojerry, i have some iphone locked to att , about 8 of them though i have unlocked and sold those ones, just have one left locked to made be softbank, can you unlock that ? i have lots of iphone 3 my contact in Usa told me i could unlock that on my own, though been very busy at the site.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 4:08pm On May 27, 2015
Scambuster1:
Just got back now from a ban by the spambot after I posted some F.B.I and Interpol Links. I will find a way to go about it later in the day, very busy now.
lagtech is an international crook and he will be dealt with locally and internationally, while jimmy is a local crook and will be dealt with locally. Both of them will wish they never ever were in the business of been common heartless crooks.

UPDATE:

The F.B.I link is a double edged sword, it is 2 pronged. It has link to a form to the F.B.I against internet scam and fraud, while it also has a link to the Nigerian F.B.I contact in Abuja. Stay Tuned.
welcome back and when next you are about to post such links find other means.

we've got no time.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by adino(m): 4:17pm On May 27, 2015
lagtech:
[s]From Lagtech
We have not been absent from our duties to customers. As soon as an item is ready for pick up or payment is ready-we contact the affected customer. As of December 2014 we had:
-About 56 customers owed items and/or funds
-About N875,000 pending refunds
As of May 22nd- we have
-About 19 customers owed items and /or funds
-About N295,000 pending refunds
We apologize once again for these circumstances. No one has been defrauded. If we were fraudsters-we would not be making refunds or making efforts to get over due items to customers.
Just last week-we made refunds to two customers and this new week-3 people will be refunded in part.
The last 1 month-we delivered over 200kg worth of over due items to some customers.
We have scheduled deliveries for June 6th to 14th for about 10 customers.
We appreciate the patience and cooperation of all our customers.

The recovery has taken much much much longer than we expected and hoped for, but we have made progress week by week and all in all-we expect to finalize all pending issues within a matter of weeks.

To make things smoother-we will contact the remaining affected customers within the next week-so that no one will be in the dark and everyone will have an idea when and where to get their item or money.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by moris01(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2015
@scambuster1 God bless you Oga lagtech my 75k
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 6:39pm On May 27, 2015
@ LAGTECH

you are the kind of child that makes parents wish they were barren!

Do you think that because folks have been patient that equates to being s.t.u.pid?

Who are the ghost who keep getting refunds and picking up items when those of us that have been waiting for one year are still here.

All my items were paid for via air shipping, 1 year on your plane still has not landed Abi?

For me this has become personal, I will unmask you soon, I will post ur social security, pictures and other details. Enjoy while u can, their is a storm coming your way.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 7:00pm On May 27, 2015
fashrola:

Thx I appreciate

Oga fashola do you still have any of those ur Sims available for sale? Or the link for them on eBay please, I need one urgently

Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 7:17pm On May 27, 2015
tradeplusib:

Oga fashola do you still have any of those ur Sims available for sale? Or the link for them on eBay please, I need one urgently

Thanks

No I don't have any left.... but here is the item number 151650952905, I bet the seller is a very good one, he ships out in less than 12 hours
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by LONGFELLOW02(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2015
tradeplusib:
For me this has become personal, I will unmask you soon, I will post ur social security, pictures and other details. Enjoy while u can, their is a storm coming your way.

Abeg post am quick
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by OCTAVO: 9:17pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by obosirow: 11:00pm On May 27, 2015
LAAGTECH sad
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 3:39am On May 28, 2015
fashrola:

No I don't have any left.... but here is the item number 151650952905, I bet the seller is a very good one, he ships out in less than 12 hours

Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 4:47am On May 28, 2015
I got refund of part of my money yesterday.
Thanks to Jimmy.
The names are real names of those owed; either Surname or First name. Maybe he decided to use our real names for clarity of this purpose.
I am happy that at last Lagtech have started keeping to his words.
To be honest with everybody here, Lagtech must have had a Big financial meltdown that have brought frustration, disappointment, silence and as a result; name calling and the latest embarrassment of reporting him to the Authorities.
Well, I pray for him to quickly recorver from whatever he must have been going through to make pending deliveries and refunds.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 4:56am On May 28, 2015
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2015
chukwubyk:
Thanks to Jimmy.
The names are real names of those owed; either Surname or First name. Maybe he decided to use our real names for clarity of this purpose.
To be honest with everybody here, Lagtech must have had a Big financial meltdown that have brought frustration, disappointment, silence and as a result; name calling and the latest embarrassment of reporting him to the Authorities.
Well, I pray for him to quickly recorver from whatever he must have been going through to make pending deliveries and refunds.
guy evn if u like hold laagtech wit a gun I will neva trust uu , still see u as lagtech , I knw many of u so beta respect urself nd stop playin ur dirty games. Beta respect uurself nd tak ur refund nd feed urself wit more lies. Nd pls neva quote me

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 9:09am On May 28, 2015
chukwubyk:
Thanks to Jimmy.
oga you sound just like lagtech, if na you dey do the refund, answer me abeg.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by goldtooth: 10:24am On May 28, 2015
lagtech:
Update
We have scheduled refunds and deliveries of pending items for next week and upper week.
This is an overview of refunds and deliveries slated for today. We have made many of such deliveries and refunds this year. The need has arisen now to post these on the thread –so has to clear any doubts.

Today Wednesday May 27th we are paying refunds today to:
Fahud: Ordered two ipads-one delivered. Other among lost items. Refund 49k
Chynasa: 15K part refund. Total refunded now: 65k
Anywau: Ordered HP Laptop. Laptop is pending arrival. 15K to be refunded today. Can still pick up laptop if so desired week of June 21st.
Abdul (Kano): Bought Dell laptop. Laptop delivered-battery bad. 3k refund.
Delivery of pending items. 3 Laptops to Chima in Abuja via USPS.

2 Laptops For Sale
June 8th: Dell Latitude D630-Core 2 Duo-4GB RAM-160GB HD----------- 20K.
June 15th: Dell Latitude E6510-Intel Core i5-500GB HD-6GB RAM-------45K
The 2 laptops are shown in the pictures.

Also
External Hard Drives June 8th
500GB-----N3500
320GB ----N2500
Items can be picked up in Lagos week of June 8th and full payment made in person after inspection of items.

My apologies to all again. There will be nothing left pending in a matter of weeks. As I said yesterday-all customers with pending issues will be contacted this week.

Lagtech you have not said anything about the elitebook group. How about my htc one m8 you told me you sent via chinosxl since january?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tafiya: 11:48am On May 28, 2015
Just received an alert of 3k for the replacement of a bad laptop battery which i purchased from lagtechs inventory...now remain the big one...the agency funds...thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 12:05pm On May 28, 2015
undecidednow it is obvious that only seriou threats against jimmy can and will only make lagtech react and respond ,very interesting. I won't be surprise if lagtech in indeed in nigeria all along.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by SamjohnnyB(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2015
Watching
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2015
I taya o, it would be one year by july 31 . pls. Post any links that can help recoup my balance. Regardless of what befell Lagtech, its criminal to go absent and quite when you have our money in trust without coming clean on exactly what's happening.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Cvesta(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2015
Coming clean with tales will not do it...the time for that is long past..what we need now is straight refund...peddling fictitious name all of a sudden now that there is threat of action will not silence us...pay the guys you owe 100k-200plus and we will start believing you are refunding..not some unknown Judas...143,850 plus 50k for my Asus laptop that you never delivered and 3batteries all amount to over 200k....refund this and i will start believing your endless tales of deceit
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by twinskenny(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2015
wow what went wrong...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by alejandro72(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2015
lagtech...my toshiba laptop going to 8months now...even if na from heaven e suppose don land...peace will cease to come your way until i receive my laptop..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 9:25pm On May 28, 2015
chukwubyk:
Thanks to Jimmy.

I ask again,who is chukwubyk?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 28, 2015
confluence:
@Idokojerry, i have some iphone locked to att , about 8 of them though i have unlocked and sold those ones, just have one left locked to made be softbank, can you unlock that ? i have lots of iphone 3 my contact in Usa told me i could unlock that on my own, though been very busy at the site.
Very expensive to unlock softbank japan.
Cost 25k
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by coolted(m): 2:41am On May 29, 2015
kai Lagtech. where did this "ghost" names come from. understand that IQs here are more than yours. refund me or give me my core i5 laptop.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 5:32am On May 29, 2015
The question now is how many of you have reported Lagtech ang Jimmy with the links and numbers so far pasted here?
It is not enough to just rant, actions speaks louder than words. lagtech from all indication is in Nigeria at the moment, the criminal was actually in Nigeria late last year.
It is time to forward a general high powered petition with at least 10 signatories, evidences (Jimmy's) address and pics included to the police high command. With that jimmy will be declared wanted within 10 days and arrested.
The revelations from jimmy will shock people here.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 5:44am On May 29, 2015
Lagtech is patt of a syndicate that defrauds people using their proxies from abroad. jimmy part is to give the gang a face, a name and trust. This is not the first time people have lost money thru. them. Their major belief was that people will be frustrated and leave eveeything to God.
But they got burnt this time around.
Note:
1. Lagtech never disclosed his identity to this day. His fraid name is Emmanuel which is very false. His name is Taiwo Hussein Ademosu.
2. lagtech has never posted his pics or any known identiy of his online. He always conceals his appearance in all his pictures.
3. lagtech business does not have a face, unlike Mikky angel, just4jesu,bizbloke e.t.c. that have a face and legitimate cover.
4. Jimmy hardly comes to Nairaland. This is done on purpose so as not to lose guard.

Squeezing and pushing jimmy will make him squeal.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 6:36am On May 29, 2015
@Scambuster1, seconded and supported by me
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 8:47am On May 29, 2015
Gtbank has acknowledged my complaint angry

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2015
NnamdiN:
Gtbank has acknowledged my complaint angry
that's nice. Let keep uup tthe good work on d evil onees

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.