Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (531696 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by stechi(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
lagtech:
Update
We are weekly making progress in settling all our customers. I am also preparing answers to all questions that have been asked us concerning the crisis. All our customers will be paid in full or part before the end of the month. Likewise scheduled pick-ups.
If I have not contacted you-please give me a few days.

Today we are paying N20,000 to Folakemi (total payment) and on Thursday 31,000 to Anslem (payment) is pending as his items should be available by the 17th.

For Sale
We have 100 pieces of Dell Laptops for sale. Payment on pick up/delivery.
Dell Latitude D630, D620, D630 ATG, D530, D520 and D610.
Arrival of 1st 10: June 28th
Arrival of 2nd and 3rd batch: July.
All the dual cores have Windows 7, Wifi, DVD, 2 to 4 hour batteries, 80Gb to 500gb HD, 2gb to 4gb RAM.
Price: 16K to 20k
The D610s have 40gb to 80gb HD and 2GB RAM. Price: 14K.

A batch of 150 arrive by sea August: N1.5 Million. Shipper is to be paid directly at the Lagos warehouse. Items will be available for inspection by interested parties before payment.

Also 25 Laptop Hard Drives-on June 21 to 28th.
10 (500GB)-----------------N3000
15 (80GB to 320GB)-----N2000

Do you have good tablets you plan sending soon (at considerable prices ooo), on payment-on-pickup/delivery basis?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Walexwal: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
lagtech:

Sir -yaya dai!

Your Dells and HP will be available for pick up 21 to 28. You have the choice to get a refund back during that period too. I will confirm the Asus.

Please accept my apologies again. Our services will be back fully on ground by July Insha Allah!
lagtech where is my two laptops
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
@Lagtech,
Where is the 20 mini laptops i paid for with shippping ? where is the sea shipped laptops i paid 250k for?
where are the recyle laptops i paid 40k for plus money paid to fix some of them?, where are my ebay laptops?, where is my dm1 hp laptop?, my toshiba laptop from your inventory, etc, etc
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2015
@Lagtech waiting for all my items in your custody.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2015
HP COMPAQ BUSINESS nx5000
Intel Pentium M
Window XP
1GB RAM
55GB HDD
14’’ SCREEN
RJ 45 PORT
2 USB PORT
DVD RIVE
PHONE IN & OUT
LOUD SPEAKER
WIRELESS
NEW BATTERY – 5 HOURS + GUARANTEED
NO CAM
APPLICATIONS LOADED
INTERNET READY
FREE CHARGER & USB MOUSE
@ #29,999
PLEASE PRICE IS FIRM.
NO LOW BALLING
LOCATION – ILORIN
TEL: 08036819899 (SMS ONLY)
I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSES.
THANKS

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2015
Lagtech, fear God ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2015
ariyebaba:
HP COMPAQ BUSINESS nx5000
Intel Pentium M
Window XP
1GB RAM
55GB HDD
14’’ SCREEN
RJ 45 PORT
2 USB PORT
DVD RIVE
PHONE IN & OUT
LOUD SPEAKER
WIRELESS
NEW BATTERY – 5 HOURS + GUARANTEED
NO CAM
APPLICATIONS LOADED
INTERNET READY
FREE CHARGER & USB MOUSE
@ #29,999
PLEASE PRICE IS FIRM.
NO LOW BALLING
LOCATION – ILORIN
TEL: 08036819899 (SMS ONLY)
I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSES.
THANKS
go put am for museum. .....mtchewwww

7 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
NnamdiN:
Has anyone here involved the police? Gtbank says there should be a police report of this issue

You seem to be only one doing something here.

confluence:
@Lagtech,
Where is the 20 mini laptops i paid for with shippping ? where is the sea shipped laptops i paid 250k for?
where are the recyle laptops i paid 40k for plus money paid to fix some of them?, where are my ebay laptops?, where is my dm1 hp laptop?, my toshiba laptop from your inventory, etc, etc

Have you reported to the bank(s), opolice or any other links I posted? Have you written any petition?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2466934_len_jpeg1a597a50a9b472de521a89592cf15dd4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2466935_aspire1_jpegc3241d8f89354c42f0826639e91b53ec

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2466937_nc2400_jpegca8ecab620380703d17bf27e0c1ce973

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2470563_20150601153729241_jpege2f7dfdf8152aff357a645399696a62e

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Everybody here to confirm that lagtech is a joke just do a Google Image Search on these pictures and what you will discover is that; lagtech posts pictres at random, most of these pictures are from acer sites and other websites. Do a google image search to confirm laggtech is crooked.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Scambuster1:

You seem to be only one doing something here.

Have you reported to the bank(s), opolice or any other links I posted? Have you written any petition?
I can't do this alone. It doesn't take anything to send an email I wonder why the rest are reluctant to do so.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jerikoyan(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Way foward and what I intend doing and what I advice others to do, I sent him all the money 125k for elitebook group via internet banking and was communicating to him via email. So I will print my bank statement from my bank get it stamped, print mail correspondent with him, place he advertised elitegroup on nairaland and go to iyaganku police station HQ in ibadan. Anyone in ibadan with proof he paid lagtech should pls signify so that we go together 2 is better than 1.oga balogunsam and trades..... Reside in ib I guess.thou lagtech refunded 25k so I have 100k left with him.
If ibadan people slow am ready to come over to lagos to push the case.

5 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jerikoyan(m): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Another suggestion is let us have a full list of all of us that lagtech stole our money, like the elitegroup now we are 6 in number and we know eachother, other people can just mention their name and quote their past post on this tread or proof that they paid, and we all have sign and fill a single case to efcc we copy seun. Even if we are not getting our money back lagtech and jimmy must pay dearly for what they did. My opinion thou, cos this been months now we have just be shouting nothiing coming up on solution.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
jerikoyan:
Another suggestion is let us have a full list of all of us that lagtech stole our money, like the elitegroup now we are 6 in number and we know eachother, other people can just mention their name and quote their past post on this tread or proof that they paid, and we all have sign and fill a single case to efcc we copy seun. Even if we are not getting our money back lagtech and jimmy must pay dearly for what they did. My opinion thou, cos this been months now we have just be shouting nothiing coming up on solution.
bros let me tell u the truth,95% of the victims here are not interested in the money any longer,they have moved on. Secondly majority of them still believe that lagtech is coming back to pay them so they don't want to offend him. Thirdly,they are scared that if jimmy and lagtech are arrested,the case will be taken to court and that will be the end. So these 3 reasons are making ppl step back and just observing. Only 3 of u here are serious about their funds ,and to be honest with u 90 % of ppl won't get their money back. I believe lagtech is in nigeria, and I won't be surprised if jimmy himself is lagtech. This is my advice to u if YOU want ur money back ,pick out just 3 of u here that u can see are serious about their funds ,don't bother involving everybody, and the way the case is now it is useless involving seun, arrange some money and contract the job of fishing out jimmy and lagtech to the opc . Believe me ,no matter where lagtech is in nigeria they will fish him out and make him pay,opc have their ways of dealing with stubborn criminals.

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jerikoyan(m): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
[b][/b]He might be in Nigeria for real cos when he refunded my the depositors name was his name and location of deposite was bodiga GTB in ibadan I raised the issue then lagtech said it was one of the people oweing him that paid the money....
magicfinger1:
bros let me tell u the truth,95% of the victims here are not interested in the money any longer,they have moved on. Secondly majority of them still believe that lagtech is coming back to pay them so they don't want to offend him. Thirdly,they are scared that if jimmy and lagtech are arrested,the case will be taken to court and that will be the end. So these 3 reasons are making ppl step back and just observing. Only 3 of u here are serious about their funds ,and to be honest with u 90 % of ppl won't get their money back. I believe lagtech is in nigeria, and I won't be surprised if jimmy himself is lagtech. This is my advice to u if YOU want ur money back ,pick out just 3 of u here that u can see are serious about their funds ,don't bother involving everybody, and the way the case is now it is useless involving seun, arrange some money and contract the job of fishing out jimmy and lagtech to the opc . Believe me ,no matter where lagtech is in nigeria they will fish him out and make him pay,opc have their ways of dealing with stubborn criminals.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
@scambuster i tried to send you a mail through nairaland, am not too sure i know how it works, please i need to talk to you, my phone number is on my profile, jjust text me your number i will call you, thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
magicfinger1:

u got a point bro,am in,in this just send me a mail,or lets create a new whatsapp group,lets do this,i just want justice,be it jungle or legal justice.

Even if i must loose,let my opponent win be very very expensive.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Update
15K payment today to Anslem. Payment completed as balance is to be applied to item to be picked up within the next 2 weeks.
5 to 7 payments scheduled for next week.
Pick up of pending items still scheduled for June 17th to June 30th ( 2 different batches)
We are doing limited purchases on ebay and craigslist for customers. Those with pending refunds are free to use part or all the refund to purchase items. But it will be on or after the date –their refund is listed for. Items can be shipped via tracking through Chinos via Texas or through Balogunsam via New York.
We had a request for pick up for this item today. The person’s refund is due for next week and we will contact the seller next week to see if it is still available.
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/sys/5056009247.html

Email is fully accessible and all emails replied same day.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 6:23am On Jun 04, 2015
lagtech:
Update
15K payment today to Anslem. Payment completed as balance is to be applied to item to be picked up within the next 2 weeks.
5 to 7 payments scheduled for next week.
Pick up of pending items still scheduled for June 17th to June 30th ( 2 different batches)
We are doing limited purchases on ebay and craigslist for customers. Those with pending refunds are free to use part or all the refund to purchase items. But it will be on or after the date –their refund is listed for. Items can be shipped via tracking through Chinos via Texas or through Balogunsam via New York.
We had a request for pick up for this item today. The person’s refund is due for next week and we will contact the seller next week to see if it is still available.
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/sys/5056009247.html

Email is fully accessible and all emails replied same day.

story when ur serious,we will know.anselem ko anselem ni
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 7:22am On Jun 04, 2015
This boy don come wit anoda tori (up date).
I beg u send all my items there in ur house.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2015
ariyebaba:
This boy don come wit anoda tori (up date).

I beg u send all my items there in ur house.
LoL.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Shinner2010(m): 9:29am On Jun 04, 2015
I have a very clean UK used BB bold5, neat just like branded new, unlocked wt strong battery.... Is going for N13,500.....
Whatsapp me: 09099119744
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2015
NnamdiN:
I can't do this alone. It doesn't take anything to send an email I wonder why the rest are reluctant to do so.
some just dont like talking.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
@ Lagtech i will begin to paste here online all online cash transfer i did to you, am equaly following scambuster suggestions,
All i want is a full refund of all money i have paid you for laptops and for shipping

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
@SCAMBUSTER, NnamdiN, chidekings AND others please add me to the whatapp group
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
gowaga68:

some just dont like talking.
well it isn't helping anyone. If they wanna forget the whole thing and move on, I wouldn't blame them. I just know that I tried to get my stuff/money back.
confluence:
@ Lagtech i will begin to paste here online all online cash transfer i did to you, am equaly following scambuster suggestions,
All i want is a full refund of all money i have paid you for laptops and for shipping
I do not know of any whatsapp group
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
NnamdiN:
well it isn't helping anyone. If they wanna forget the whole thing and move on, I wouldn't blame them. I just know that I tried to get my stuff/money back. I do not know of any whatsapp group
Am not saying people shouldn't talk but they've got to keep some things to them selves. Just like when going to war you don't tell all your plans.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
gowaga68:

Am not saying people shouldn't talk but they've got to keep some things to them selves. Just like when going to war you don't tell all your plans.
sorry I missed your point earlier smiley well I hope this thing ends well.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by nkeona(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
even though it's just 15k that is with lagtech.... i have done all scamboaster suggested except d police stuff gtb nd uba are requesting for. i advice others affected to also do same. even thou it means to use the African way.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 8:23am On Jun 05, 2015
lagtech:

Sir -yaya dai!

Your Dells and HP will be available for pick up 21 to 28. You have the choice to get a refund back during that period too. I will confirm the Asus.

Please accept my apologies again. Our services will be back fully on ground by July Insha Allah!
where are my 2 laptops or refunds lagtech?

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.