Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (531241 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:57am On May 29, 2015
NnamdiN:
Gtbank has acknowledged my complaint angry

Good Job.
You all can see what action can do, if you dont act nothing will happen. I know most people here are just noise makers and lamentators which is why lagtech and jimmy are still sleeping with their two eyes closed

If GTB, UBA and CBN receives at least 10 petitions each, I tell you those crooks will be permanently blacklisted in the Njgerian financial/economic systems.
We need a volunteer/volunteers to write a strongly worded petition to the following:
Nigerian police anti fraud unit
EFCC
FBI internet fraud unit
Interpol
and whatever.
The petitions must habe at least 15 signatories and action will be launched soonest.
I tell you within 2 weeks jimmy will be declared wanted by the police and the notoriously mysterious and evasive lagtech will be displayed as a public damaged goods.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 2:19pm On May 29, 2015
Scambuster1:

Good Job.
You all can see what action can do, if you dont act nothing will happen. I know most people here are just noise makers and lamentators which is why lagtech and jimmy are still sleeping with their two eyes closed

If GTB, UBA and CBN receives at least 10 petitions each, I tell you those crooks will be permanently blacklisted in the Njgerian financial/economic systems.
We need a volunteer/volunteers to write a strongly worded petition to the following:
Nigerian police anti fraud unit
EFCC
FBI internet fraud unit
Interpol
and whatever.
The petitions must habe at least 15 signatories and action will be launched soonest.
I tell you within 2 weeks jimmy will be declared wanted by the police and the notoriously mysterious and evasive lagtech will be displayed as a public damaged goods.
UBA Dear xxxxx

Thank you for contacting UBA, Africa’s Global Bank.

We acknowledge receipt of your mail.

Kindly be advised to submit a court order and a police report of your complaint to the nearest UBA branch to enable us investigate and provide accurate feedback.

For further enquiries, requests, complaints, please contact our Customer Fulfilment Center at cfc@ubagroup.com or on 01-2808-UBA i.e. 01-2808822, 01-6319822, 0700-CALL-UBA i.e. 0700 2255-822.

Please send your reply on same mail trail to aid continuity.

Thank you for banking with us.

Best regards,

Chasity.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Walexwal: 6:36pm On May 29, 2015
lagtech:
Update
We have scheduled refunds and deliveries of pending items for next week and upper week.
This is an overview of refunds and deliveries slated for today. We have made many of such deliveries and refunds this year. The need has arisen now to post these on the thread –so has to clear any doubts.

Today Wednesday May 27th we are paying refunds today to:
Fahud: Ordered two ipads-one delivered. Other among lost items. Refund 49k
Chynasa: 15K part refund. Total refunded now: 65k
Anywau: Ordered HP Laptop. Laptop is pending arrival. 15K to be refunded today. Can still pick up laptop if so desired week of June 21st.
Abdul (Kano): Bought Dell laptop. Laptop delivered-battery bad. 3k refund.
Delivery of pending items. 3 Laptops to Chima in Abuja via USPS.

2 Laptops For Sale
June 8th: Dell Latitude D630-Core 2 Duo-4GB RAM-160GB HD----------- 20K.
June 15th: Dell Latitude E6510-Intel Core i5-500GB HD-6GB RAM-------45K
The 2 laptops are shown in the pictures.

Also
External Hard Drives June 8th
500GB-----N3500
320GB ----N2500
Items can be picked up in Lagos week of June 8th and full payment made in person after inspection of items.

My apologies to all again. There will be nothing left pending in a matter of weeks. As I said yesterday-all customers with pending issues will be contacted this week.
lagtech what of my own 50k refund since august last yr
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by iykmora(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2015
More lyk it...pursue this case with vigour...do not relent. Success shall be d end product. Never thought dis will drag on till now...#HARDENED
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by flowsamuels(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2015
am rilly pained that uptill today i havnt gotten my 55k or 4laptops..... lagtech its not fair atall but i will keep telling you what is supposed,

you either payup or get caught up whether your innocent or not

whether you have criminal intention or not....

LAGTECH SETTLE MEN OO

you have lied to me concurrently promising to contact me more than four times wch i never get to hear from you.

today is 30th what happend to the 26th 25th date you told me on phone.

lagtech am tired of ya tales ooo,

55k is some1's two months salary o...

oga do whats right now you still can o undecided
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 12:08pm On May 30, 2015
flowsamuels:
am rilly pained that uptill today i havnt gotten my 55k or 4laptops..... lagtech its not fair atall but i will keep telling you what is supposed,

you either payup or get caught up whether your innocent or not

whether you have criminal intention or not....

LAGTECH SETTLE MEN OO

you have lied to me concurrently promising to contact me more than four times wch i never get to hear from you.

today is 30th what happend to the 26th 25th date you told me on phone.

lagtech am tired of ya tales ooo,

55k is some1's two months salary o...

oga do whats right now you still can o undecided
Bro how far?. did you later buy the stuff?. what happened to your whatsapp?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by flowsamuels(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2015
Nostalgia21:

Bro how far?. did you later buy the stuff?. what happened to your whatsapp?
oh bro....yea i did,even sold it off self.....not on whatsapp for now,by nextweek sure...howfa you

btw,i go text you abt that boringnight stuff
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2015
flowsamuels:
oh bro....yea i did,even sold it off self.....not on whatsapp for now,by nextweek sure...howfa you

btw,i go text you abt that boringnight stuff
no wahala. anytime your are ready bro.
there is even one on ground but it's cheap unlocked
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femexsp: 2:04pm On May 30, 2015
lagtech do you think the Elitegroup has forgotten their money?

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by flowsamuels(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2015
Nostalgia21:

no wahala. anytime your are ready bro.
there is even one on ground but it's cheap unlocked
i go callyou this nyt...i fit still need am
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 11:44am On May 31, 2015
If only lagtech had dedicated his time and energy into planning how to run a legitimate business than planning how to scam people he would not have put us all in this mess.
lagtech never planned to run any business, all along he planned, learned and rehearsed to scam people, tge signs were there but most of us choose to ignore it and now he has put us all in this mess.
lagtech remains a heartless fellow and he will never ever change, when I started screaming on this thread some mo.rons where all out against me and now see the result.

lagtech you owe us for the agency
1. 2 Dual core laptops (one with webcam and one without webcam)
2. 4 Netbooks (mini laptops)
3. 2 500GB external Harddrive @ N5000 each (N10,000)
4. 3 extyernal webcam (N5000)
5. One HP mini charger (the mini you sent last did not come with a charger as usual)

My personal goods
1. One Dell D610 pentuium m
2. 2 Apple ibook G3

NB: I will still have to confirm and re-confirm this because I believe that there are one or two items I did not add to it.

lagtech, since you have no shame just remember that one thing is certain; you must pay up all what you owe me including damages caused by the delay.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:04am On Jun 01, 2015
Update
Happy New Month to everyone. Most customers will have been emailed with information on payment of refunds or pick up of items by end of day today. Anyone not mailed can email us. The email access has been retrieved and I can now check emails. Our email is now fully working and all emails will be replied. Due to past cases of scams-there was no way a new email could have been created. The BBM messenger will be available by end of the month God willing.

-We are paying N180,000-250,000 refunds this month.

These will be paid today Monday
-15K part refund to Abasi-(making total of 100K refunded)
-20k to TradePlus –(making total of 90k refunded) Previous refund was several months ago
-10k to Mr Issac (Blax)-Making 30k refund paid.

We have 14 laptops available for pick up this month of June. All those who have collected refunds can still buy the laptops at the same price if they so choose. Pick up dates are June 16th and June 30th.
The last items from the ‘lost’ sea shipping will be available for pick up this month-except for 2 boxes that have still not been located.
Laptops
We have these laptops available for sale June 17th

1) Lenovo SL510 –Core 2 Duo-Webcam-HDMI-500GB HD-6GB RAM 30K
2) Acer Aspire One D150-Webcam-250GB-1GB RAM---------------------18K
3) Dell Latitude 2110 NetBook-(no webcam built in-external webcam included) -160GB-2GB RAM—16K
4) HP Compaq nc2400-Dual Core-12 Inch Screen-DVD-80GB HD-2GB RAM-------20K
Laptops are pictured below.

We have also have some iphones ,one Ipad with sim and an LG phone.

Returned Laptops For Sale.
We have had customers return laptops in the past. These laptops have piled up –as it was not money wise to have them sent back to the USA and I had no trusted ‘tech guy’ on ground to handle them.
Most only have minor issues-things that anyone with little tech skills can fix:

Dell Latitude D820 (Intel Dual Core): Needs screen replaced. N3000
Lenovo T61 (Intel Core 2 Duo): Needs OS re-installed or new hard drive N5000
HP Compaq nc2400: Either needs hard drive to be secured properly or it needs a new hard drive. N4000
Acer Aspire 5000 series: Motherboard is bad. N2500
Others will be listed later.

Thanks once again to everyone for their patience. The next 30 days will see rapid progress by God's Grace.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 4:20am On Jun 01, 2015
lagtech stop deceiving urself, why are you like this? I sent you mails with my new email but you refused to reply till now.
You shamelessly still have the guts to advertise laptops when you are owing your cheated clients more than 100 laptops. lagtech, send me my items, I have displayed them here for you to see.
I need my items, I did not dash you the money.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 6:06am On Jun 01, 2015
lagtech:
Update
Happy New Month to everyone. Most customers will have been emailed with information on payment of refunds or pick up of items by end of day today. Anyone not mailed can email us. The email access has been retrieved and I can now check emails. Our email is now fully working and all emails will be replied. Due to past cases of scams-there was no way a new email could have been created. The BBM messenger will be available by end of the month God willing.

-20k to TradePlus –(making total of 90k refunded) Previous refund was several months ago

We have 14 laptops available for pick up this month of June. All those who have collected refunds can still buy the laptops at the same price if they so choose. Pick up dates are June 16th and June 30th.
The last items from the ‘lost’ sea shipping will be available for pick up this month-except for 2 boxes that have still not been located.
Laptops

3) Dell Latitude 2110 NetBook-(no webcam built in-external webcam included) -160GB-2GB RAM—16K

We have had customers return laptops in the past. These laptops have piled up –as it was not money wise to have them sent back to the USA and I had no trusted ‘tech guy’ on ground to handle them.

HP Compaq nc2400: Either needs hard drive to be secured properly or it needs a new hard drive. N4000

Thanks once again to everyone for their patience. The next 30 days will see rapid progress by God's Grace.

U don't reply mails,I can't remember countless mails I have sent to u,and moreover what will the sales,refund me my 50k and 7laptops and I will take u serious.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 6:27am On Jun 01, 2015
Wonders shall never end !!!!!! This is the greatest insult I have ever seen here on nairaland and victims here must note that lagtech is NOT GOING to pay anybody ,he has moved on and is even advertising his goods to sell without thinking about the people who gave him money to buy items and whose business has been wrecked and destroyed by his actions!!!!!! Lagtech seems to pushing for this thread to be locked or closed. Until you guys arrest jimmy and stop coming here to talk ,you won't get shishi. If this case should reach july ppl should just kiss their money goodbye .
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 01, 2015
magicfinger1:
Wonders shall never end !!!!!! This is the greatest insult I have ever seen here on nairaland and victims here must note that lagtech is NOT GOING to pay anybody ,he has moved on and is even advertising his goods to sell without thinking about the people who gave him money to buy items and whose business has been wrecked and destroyed by his actions!!!!!! Lagtech seems to pushing for this thread to be locked or closed. Until you guys arrest jimmy and stop coming here to talk ,you won't get shishi. If this case should reach july ppl should just kiss their money goodbye .
Bros we are doing all we can in our powers to see that we get refunded. Now arresting jimmy is not an issue because most of us are not lagos residents and besides we are employees,students.
My cash with him is 50k,if I leave my base,leave my studies and come down to lagos,will u accommodate me couple with the cost of pursuing the case,feeding, police extortion and the rest.
What about if the case goes to court?
Will I be refunded both my 50k plus legal cost?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2015
lagtech:
Update

Laptops

lagtech where is my 100k , you are the worst huuman I ever seen. You aree owing people laptops and d same sellinng laptopsm bliv me uuu re not ok bu soon u will hear .
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by alejandro72(m): 7:57am On Jun 01, 2015
lagtech wil d lenovo sl510 available in nigeria on d 17th u said,if yes...i would lyk to have that at the expense of the toshiba satelite i paid for..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
magicfinger1:

Believe me this guy has moved on, he is just having fun and making a fool of us here. I have never seen anything like this in my life. Let him continue, as he does his own he will continue to see his reward.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blym4real: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Xtfield:
I have a large consignment of laptops and minis ordered from ebay for sale. They include HP, Dell, E-MAchines, I also have two laptop/tablet convertible one of which is touch screen. The laptops are very clean with good batteries. I am located in Ade Ekiti but can ship to any city in Nigeria. Call me on 08109919966.
are you on whatsapp
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Has anyone here involved the police? Gtbank says there should be a police report of this issue
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femexsp: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lagtech u are a big foooollllll that needs a doctor. Do u know how much d elite group invested on the so called deal n you can still come here n advertise laptop. We are not foooolllll, settle your problem first b4 advert shhhhhhh iranu@ur age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
lagtech:
Update

Laptops

Lagtech where is my 4 laptops and bag hmm.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:37am On Jun 02, 2015
Update
We are weekly making progress in settling all our customers. I am also preparing answers to all questions that have been asked us concerning the crisis. All our customers will be paid in full or part before the end of the month. Likewise scheduled pick-ups.
If I have not contacted you-please give me a few days.

Today we are paying N20,000 to Folakemi (total payment) and on Thursday 31,000 to Anslem (payment) is pending as his items should be available by the 17th.

For Sale
We have 100 pieces of Dell Laptops for sale. Payment on pick up/delivery.
Dell Latitude D630, D620, D630 ATG, D530, D520 and D610.
Arrival of 1st 10: June 28th
Arrival of 2nd and 3rd batch: July.
All the dual cores have Windows 7, Wifi, DVD, 2 to 4 hour batteries, 80Gb to 500gb HD, 2gb to 4gb RAM.
Price: 16K to 20k
The D610s have 40gb to 80gb HD and 2GB RAM. Price: 14K.

A batch of 150 arrive by sea August: N1.5 Million. Shipper is to be paid directly at the Lagos warehouse. Items will be available for inspection by interested parties before payment.

Also 25 Laptop Hard Drives-on June 21 to 28th.
10 (500GB)-----------------N3000
15 (80GB to 320GB)-----N2000

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:53am On Jun 02, 2015
gowaga68:

Lagtech where is my 4 laptops and bag hmm.

Sir -yaya dai!

Your Dells and HP will be available for pick up 21 to 28. You have the choice to get a refund back during that period too. I will confirm the Asus.

Please accept my apologies again. Our services will be back fully on ground by July Insha Allah!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gbemiga1(m): 5:12am On Jun 02, 2015
ok.ooo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 6:42am On Jun 02, 2015
lagtech:

Sir -yaya dai!

Your Dells and HP will be available for pick up 21 to 28. You have the choice to get a refund back during that period too. I will confirm the Asus.

Please accept my apologies again. Our services will be back fully on ground by July Insha Allah!
Mr what is ur problem,where is my 4 icore3 laptops and three icore5laptops and my 50k?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by 2ndOhio: 8:05am On Jun 02, 2015
So how many people have been emailed or contacted after 24hrs as lagtech promised! Because as for me, I see just more lies, failed/fake prophecies and more sweet talk. I'm sure I'm not the only uncontacted one here!
Lagtech I don't think I want the laptop that I needed for school project work some 365days ago. All I need now is my money! Thank you for putting me through hell!

And yes NnamdiN wass right I was told the same thing, to provide a police report on the issue at the GT branch, house how do we go about this, do we need a collective police report for this?

lagtech:
Update

Laptops

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by afanide: 9:47am On Jun 02, 2015
lagtech:
Update
We are weekly making progress in settling all our customers. I am also preparing answers to all questions that have been asked us concerning the crisis. All our customers will be paid in full or part before the end of the month. Likewise scheduled pick-ups.

Today we are paying N20,000 to Folakemi (total payment) and on Thursday 31,000 to Anslem (payment) is pending as his items should be available by the 17th.

For Sale
All the dual cores have Windows 7, Wifi, DVD, 2 to 4 hour batteries, 80Gb to 500gb HD, 2gb to 4gb RAM.

A batch of 150 arrive by sea August: N1.5 Million. Shipper is to be paid directly at the Lagos warehouse. Items will be available for inspection by interested parties before payment.

I need that of 500gb, 4GB RAM 4hour Battery. What's the size? Does it have Hard Drive?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by afanide: 9:48am On Jun 02, 2015
lagtech:
Update

For Sale

Hope you can deliver to Port-Harcourt pay on Delivery?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by afanide: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2015
lagtech:
Update

For Sale

Hope they are not faulty?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
lagtech:
Update

For Sale

pls Oga where is my 100k refund? Hav send email several times without any reply. Pls refund my money nd stop all dis tricks

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.