Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. (18128 Views)

Kaduna Government Seeks Death Sentence For 50 Shiite Members / Kaduna Govt. Seeks Death Sentence For 50 Shiite Members / Five Ex-permanent Secretaries To Face Trial For Alleged Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Sixix: 8:33am On Jul 06, 2014
noblezone: A 35 year old man, married a 14 year girl against her will.

The girl was abused,mentallly, sexually, pschologically, etc. In the truama and confusion of the mind, she hated the man with passion and wished him death.

She needed feeedom from her slavery, her mum wont help, her dad had collected the bride price, her uncles and aunties were all deaf to her plight.
Her spiritual guide was the one who blessed the marriage.

shr was trapped, forever enslaved. Her future and ambitions destroyed by those who should guide and protect her.Her of way of "escape" is if the man dies, then she plotted his death.

Who do you blame? The poor innocent girl?

Her Iman, parents, relationtions, the so called husband?

Non of the above!

My blame goes to Mohammed and his primitve and inhuman religion!

This abused child was pushed into this act by the singular act of legalising molestation of the girl child in the name of God.

Whosoever lays a finger on that child has blood on his hand!

May the good Lord show her mercy and salvation.

HAHAHAHA

Is that all?

Well no one is to be blamed but her parents.
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Ferdinandu(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2014
This is a case of self defense. The animals that arranged the marriage should first be persecuted nonsense. BTW that Northern part of the country is already a jungle. The Government cannot protect its citizens even parents refused to protect their children so it is the survival of the foetus. Who cares about justice in a jungle land.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by kaima1984(f): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2014
Innodon: let dem leave that small gal alone abeg. Someone old enuf to be her fada.All in the name of belief. I wonder what these set of people think. It's high time all these child marriage stop.
Dearie we are talking abt a 14year old girl dat killed 4 at a go,if dey let her go,she may end up killing thousands soonest,as a baby I xpected her to leave d husband and run away nt to kill,let her face d judgment
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2014
kaima1984: [s]Dearie we are talking abt a 14year old girl dat killed 4 at a go,if dey let her go,she may end up killing thousands soonest,as a baby I xpected her to leave d husband and run away nt to kill,let her face d judgment[/s]

Trash!

She has acted as an abused child in a desperate situation would, because her cries were ignored whilst she gets rap.ed every night and bea.ten with belt during the day.

Abused women kill their abuser husband how much more an abused child bride?

4 Likes

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by femi4love(m): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2014
If only they could pronounce same on Boko Haramites and their sponsors undecided

1 Like

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by HARDUBUY(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2014
vicchi12:
Yup! Her name was Aisha... Mohammed was a pervert
Now am sure ur bible teaches u NO manners.
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by kaima1984(f): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2014
delishpot:

When you be 14 and one 35 year old mam dey pump you as him wish anytime him wish and you just get to ansa yes sir yes sir to him demand, while you see ya friends dey go school dey happy and you dey behind fence dey only greet them through buglary proof or fence( cos as married "woman" you no suppose play like pikin again) tben you go understand why she put poison for food.
Yes, e nor good wetin she do, but I compare her case to that of crase man wey kill person. Yes e no good say crase man kill person but e no make sense to kill the crase man too. Na treatment him need same with her.
I only just feel bad for the other 3 she killed and that is the only reason I will put her in rehab for 20 years. As for the man case we go say na murder based on insanity.
Is it nt better dat she kill d husband n let d other 3 be?at her age she has d mind to kill 4 dat means she can wipe up a state in a twinkle of an eye,meanwhile I expected her to run far away from d husband's house as a child dat she is nt to kill,she deserves a very big punishment my dear,d question nw is wat our leaders are doing abt such trash dat brought out dis ugly story?#igbo is d best tribe in 9ja#
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2014
Delishpot:

When you be 14 and one 35 year old mam dey pump you as him wish anytime him wish and you just get to ansa yes sir yes sir to him demand, while you see ya friends dey go school dey happy and you dey behind fence dey only greet them through buglary proof or fence( cos as married "woman" you no suppose play like pikin again) tben you go understand why she put poison for food.
Yes, e nor good wetin she do, but I compare her case to that of crase man wey kill person. Yes e no good say crase man kill person but e no make sense to kill the crase man too. Na treatment him need same with her.
I only just feel bad for the other 3 she killed and that is the only reason I will put her in rehab for 20 years. As for the man case we go say na murder based on insanity.

I concur to the above prognosis. She will require alot of time with psychologist to get better whilst she continues her education. Anything short of this is a crime under international law and that state or state government will have alot of questions to answer.

This is considering kano Gov had the audaciousness to request the Nigeria Army release boko haram terrorist from the North in the East but here he is plotting the death of a child forced marriage bride. Tell me kwanwaso is not a boko haramist(Terrorist)?

1 Like

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by slyzy(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2014
Burger01:
Pervert! What stupid justice should be done? Why give out a minor in marriage? She was afraid **heck she had reason to** She is just too young for this wickedness. This is just not fair and justice be tampered with mercy... I pray. sad
How do u know she was afraid? For a minor to conceive such a wicked act and carry it out is inexcusable.The law should take it course. If it pronounce dead verdict on her, so be it. She deserves no pity.
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by ITbomb(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2014
kaima1984: Dearie we are talking abt a 14year old girl dat killed 4 at a go,if dey let her go,she may end up killing thousands soonest,as a baby I xpected her to leave d husband and run away nt to kill,let her face d judgment
In my understanding of the law, this is manslaughter not murder, she was pushed to the wall and acted in self defence. Her intention was to kill only the pervert husband but being poison, the other 3 were collateral damages.
She deserves life imprisonment with a rehab at the very worst not death sentence

1 Like

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by napema(f): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2014
Many people die everyday
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2014
Sixix:

HAHAHAHA

Is that all?

Well no one is to be blamed but her parents.

her parents are also victims.
Her dad probabely, married her mum when she was 9 or 10.

They both are brain washed and entrapped by the reachings of Mohammed. Islam is very deadly.

1 Like

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2014
kaima1984: Dearie we are talking abt a 14year old girl dat killed 4 at a go,if dey let her go,she may end up killing thousands soonest,as a baby I xpected her to leave d husband and run away nt to kill,let her face d judgment

MAYBE IF AT THE AGE OF 14 U WERE MARRIED TO A 35 YR OLD MAN.RAPPED BY HIM,FORCED TO CLEAN&COOK.WHILE U SEE UR MATES GOING TO PLAY&GOING TO SCHOOL.

MAYBE IF ALL THIS HAPPENED TO U.U WILL UNDERSTAND THE GIRL'S PLIGHT angry

SHE MIGHT HAVE TRIED TO RUN AWAY B4 AND GOT CAUGHT.SO DEATH WAS HER ONLY ESCAPE embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Sixix: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2014
noblezone:

her parents are also victims.
Her dad probabely, msrried her mum when she was 9 or 10.

They both are brain washed by the reachings of Mohammed. Islam is very deadly.

Eeyah cheesy wink

Can you please show me that Quranic verse or Hadith that says you must betroth or marry off your girl-child immediately she hits puberty undecided, while you are at it you should also know that islam encourages early marriage for both sexes.
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by jakiedudu(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2014
Child marriage is part of a plan by the born to rule elements to increase its population and rule the Nigeria forever. Unfortunately for them, more than half their population are illitrates and criminals one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Burger01(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2014
slyzy: How do u know she was afraid? For a minor to conceive such a wicked act and carry it out is inexcusable.The law should take it course. If it pronounce dead verdict on her, so be it. She deserves no pity.
So, to you, your daughter of 14 years old wouldn't be afraid of a man old enough to be her father holing her? I mean, what sane man would bethroth a minor to an old fool in d name of whatever. Injustice is what I call it. I don't give a hoot what you call it. sad
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2014
wandeykul: I wonder wat some guys sees in f***ing smal children.God shouldnt av given children private parts until 18yrs of age.Atleast 1 wouldnt av heard stories of children bin molested.Am nt blaming God tho.

Its tighter.. grin
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2014
repogirl: Let all those who support/marry underaged girls begin to sleep with both eyes open because when she gets fed up, you will know what she's capable of!

I love this Muslim girls..taking the laws in their hands in a lawless nation..other ppl thinking of this child-bride should take heed...its not working and it isn't gonna work
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2014
ramalot:

His wife Aisha was betrothed to him at age 6, and moved in with him at age 9. He was 53 years old at the time.

In other words, he is the #pedophileinchief of the pedo forces.

The girl must have been very beautiful that he couldnt afford to let some small boy mistakenly chook his prick Wen playing daddy & mummy!
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2014
ITbomb: How did we find ourselves with these barbaric animals that hide behind the dark cloaks of religion and perpetuate injustice.

There is God o
Give those girls education not husbands

A pen and not a pen.is

3 Likes

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by kaima1984(f): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2014
dhammyg:

MAYBE IF AT THE AGE OF 14 U WERE MARRIED TO A 35 YR OLD MAN.RAPPED BY HIM,FORCED TO CLEAN&COOK.WHILE U SEE UR MATES GOING TO PLAY&GOING TO SCHOOL.

MAYBE IF ALL THIS HAPPENED TO U.U WILL UNDERSTAND THE GIRL'S PLIGHT angry

SHE MIGHT HAVE TRIED TO RUN AWAY B4 AND GOT CAUGHT.SO DEATH WAS HER ONLY ESCAPE embarassed
wat has she achieved?
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2014
Look at Northern and Southern Nigeria you will see different countries.
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by iphedahyor(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2014
This is madness at its peak....how on earth will u give out a 14years old kid to a 35years old man for marriage.
Illiteracy is indeed a disease........I'm just sorry 4 d lil' gal
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by kishimi8(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2014
But wait where in the article does it mention the 35 year old being da husband?
And if the 35 and 25 year old deserved death what abouT the two kids younger than her that she murdered?? This girl na cold blooded killer.. Final nothing like child marriage influenced ish.. No be her mate de nack akpako all over the place smh
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by delishpot: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2014
kaima1984: Is it nt better dat she kill d husband n let d other 3 be?at her age she has d mind to kill 4 dat means she can wipe up a state in a twinkle of an eye,meanwhile I expected her to run far away from d husband's house as a child dat she is nt to kill,she deserves a very big punishment my dear,d question nw is wat our leaders are doing abt such trash dat brought out dis ugly story?#igbo is d best tribe in 9ja#

I get your point. But isnt this foolishness of hers a sign that she is just a kid? Isnt this a sign of childish stupidity? Its like blaming your baby for putting his hand in a lit candle. See, they are babies they can shoot a fly on their own heads thinking only the fly would be harmed.
She is 14 for Gods sake. Tell me, where were you at 14? Being forced to bed a senior? Or outside playing with friends and family? Please try for once to put yourself in this childs shoes. Na so life be when dem carry person dead body pass e dey be like fire wood naim dem carry, but when dem carry your person body pass you go know say death na serious matter.
Another man nyansh sabi tear wrapper.

1 Like

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by delishpot: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2014
kishimi8: But wait where in the article does it mention the 35 year old being da husband?
And if the 35 and 25 year old deserved death what abouT the two kids younger than her that she murdered?? This girl na cold blooded killer.. Final nothing like child marriage influenced ish.. No be her mate de nack akpako all over the place smh

So if your wife kill her rapist I hope you go happy if people say eh ah ah why she kill am na? No be Bleep she dey Bleep kishimi8 everyday so wetin new say person Bleep her?
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2014
guard your utterences
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by DukeNija(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2014
Burger01:
Pervert! What stupid justice should be done? Why give out a minor in marriage? She was afraid **heck she had reason to** She is just too young for this wickedness. This is just not fair and justice be tampered with mercy... I pray. sad

What rubbish are you spewing? Is she the only 14year old to get married in the North? Its their culture for goodness sakes. If every child bride poison their families, we'll be in for a genocide. She killed four people, including teenagers. She's due for severe punishment for her wickedness.
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by DukeNija(m): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2014
delishpot:

I get your point. But isnt this foolishness of hers a sign that she is just a kid? Isnt this a sign of childish stupidity? Its like blaming your baby for putting his hand in a lit candle. See, they are babies they can shoot a fly on their own heads thinking only the fly would be harmed.
She is 14 for Gods sake. Tell me, where were you at 14? Being forced to bed a senior? Or outside playing with friends and family? Please try for once to put yourself in this childs shoes. Na so life be when dem carry person dead body pass e dey be like fire wood naim dem carry, but when dem carry your person body pass you go know say death na serious matter.
Another man nyansh sabi tear wrapper.

Ooooo shut the f.ck up for f.cks sake. She's a bloody murderer. My neighbours gatemans daughter got married at 13. She's a mature woman today!
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by Burger01(m): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2014
Duke_Nija:

What rubbish are you spewing? Is she the only 14year old to get married in the North? Its their culture for goodness sakes. If every child bride poison their families, we'll be in for a genocide. She killed four people, including teenagers. She's due for severe punishment for her wickedness.
What culture? Spare me abeg. Today na Sunday. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by DukeNija(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2014
ITbomb:
In my understanding of the law, this is manslaughter not murder, she was pushed to the wall and acted in self defence. Her intention was to kill only the pervert husband but being poison, the other 3 were collateral damages.
She deserves life imprisonment with a rehab at the very worst not death sentence

That girl should die! She's a bloody murderer. Killing four people, including 3 innocent people and 2 younger teenagers. She should hang.
Re: Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. by ChynoBEATS: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2014
Oh...so they wonna penalise d kid uhn.. undecided ...una see... Shey una see...if abacha, babangida ,dangote,nyako even our vice presido dint give their daughters out for marriage as kids... Why shud she fall victim to such babaric law... N. Dey'll be like islam dis Islam dat...... Bunch of stu.pid ppl.. D dude she killed iz a paedophile .... He deserves it... If I whr her I'll hv done much wrst... Her mum iz a bi.tc.h ,a coward n. She's also heartless.... Did she marry @ her own tender age?... So y should she gv out her Daughter 4marriage @ such age... >:- mst. Northerner's R Complete F.OO.LS .... ...... Pls u guy's shud help her report dis case to UNicef n CNN ... So they can help fight for her freedom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu / Northern Governors Convene In USA For Symposium On Regional Insecurity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.