Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Can You Date Your Students? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Students? (937 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Your Students? by abdulkayus(m): 6:05am On Jul 06, 2014
You are teacher teaching in a secondary school, precisely senior class, let say SS2 or SS3, and u are interested in one of your student. Is it proper to go for her?
I dont mean to chop and run bt a relationship that may lead to marriage.
Re: Can You Date Your Students? by lomaxx: 6:29am On Jul 06, 2014
Why are you people interested in these neonates? Get some balls and go after adults.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Students? by Tallesty1(m): 6:31am On Jul 06, 2014
It is not right
Re: Can You Date Your Students? by abdulkayus(m): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2014
lomaxx: Why are you people interested in these neonates? Get some balls and go after adults.

Hahahahahahaha, LMFAO at dat words neonates. Actually, I do go for older babes, even dos ones older than me. Its jus a general question am tryin to ask. This gals am talkin abt are like 16 to 18 years old bt dey can pass for even twenty something. And some of them hav even start datin.
Re: Can You Date Your Students? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2014
U could be arrested for child abuse; they re still kids;

Just to ask; what's it with nothern muslims n paedophilia? Really disgusting.
Re: Can You Date Your Students? by usermane(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2014
No, can't. My student would be like a younger or baby sister to me. And besides, i cant date someone much younger than i am
Re: Can You Date Your Students? by abdulkayus(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2014
Raymondenyi: U could be arrested for child abuse; they re still kids;

Just to ask; what's it with nothern muslims n paedophilia? Really disgusting.

wen did I become a northerner? So anyone who marry a teenager is a northerner? FYI, Kanu Nwankwo start datin his wife before she is 18 and marry her exactly wen she was 18, wat will u say abt that?
Re: Can You Date Your Students? by Sunkyphil(m): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2014
You are one of them abi?

(1) (Reply)

Dating An Illitrate / man sues wife for giving birth to ugly daughter / Grave Mistakes Women Makes In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.