Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Rivers State Monorail Loading........ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Monorail Loading........ (5932 Views)

Ayade And Kuru Ride On Calabar Monorail / Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi / How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by talktimi(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
smartchoice: talktimi here is your favorite topic grin grin grin
bros I dey vex. This so called monorail project is just a load of marvelous bull sh.it and iv observed the only people applauding it like demented cows are those who are not even based in Rivers state. Amaechi is a scam artist and this is just one of his price works rivaled only by his clinotech of Canada fraud during his first tenure. I dey laugh sha

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by slimthugchimee(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ok
Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by truth4meal(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: That Monorail to nowhere is a white elephant project. Amaechi should have learnt from Lagos and Abuja who are building a light rail. In sane societies, Amaechi should have been forced to resign on account of that very wasteful mis-adventure. Tens of billions of naira, gone down the drain just like that
coming from someone whose principal is rehabilitating archaic transport system and celebrating same as achievement. What can one say about the billions GEJ your paymaster spend on those snails called train in this technological age. Am sure he should also resign - arrested and jailed

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by 1United1: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Ebubedike Akabuwa, you have returned.

He was nearly choked to death before PDP came to its rescue, with their militarily- engineered -victory in Ekiti state, where they returned a certain criminal as governor. And The unintelligent fo.ool suddenly found his voice!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by u3fine(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
The topic should have been ''Amachi Jangolover Loading''

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by fairheven: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
hardywaltz:
Jixosss where this insincere 9gerian from come again? U still dey alive...
I'm sure if it's ur clueless master GEJ u would have found reasons to support him.

We'll said! GEJ went to China an brought repainted ,refurbished,recycled Locomotives,wen even the likes of South Africa is talking about bullet and speed trains,yet they no let us" drink water drop cup"

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by Itoroetti(m): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
phantom: because he's not in your party.what are you all doing with those two or three fancy fly overs in uyo when you people prefer to still move to Lagos and PH to build batchers. undecided

we are not like peeps like u dat doesnt visit ur village rather becoming a slave in someone's house.
have u been to akwa ibom or u are just been short sighted about ideas?
how will the monorail dicongest the heavy traffic situation in phc?
village man
Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
OmoLisabi: The same Lagos light rail you called a fraud is what you want somebody to learn from. Hypocrite
Shameless supporter of APC liar. Why not show us the post where I called the Lagos light rail "fraud".

Light rail project in any part of Nigeria is laudable. My only criticism of the Lagos light is that it is taking too long a time to complete.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by OmoLisabi(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Shameless supporter of APC liar. Why not show us the post where I called the Lagos light rail "fraud".

Light rail project in any part of Nigeria is laudable. My only criticism of the Lagos light is that it is taking too long a time to complete.
Liar.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by phantom(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
Itoroetti:

we are not like peeps like u dat doesnt visit ur village rather becoming a slave in someone's house.
have u been to akwa ibom or u are just been short sighted about ideas?
how will the monorail dicongest the heavy traffic situation in phc?
village man
mbok move over abeg. come to rumuokoro and see the large population if akwa ibomites who have fled your state looking for a better life. yes I ve been to uyo countless times. akpabio has done well BUT no where near amaechi. amaechi has made mistakes plenty even yet he remains one of the best governors to come out of this dispensation. ekere your former deputy governor is a family friend. go and ask him why he was frustrated out.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by ogb5(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
hardywaltz: This morning the Rivers State Government/Ministry of Transport finally made good it's promise and has begone the installation of the trains in the much talk about monorail project.
Chibuike Amaechi the Lion of the Tribe of Ubima and the Ekwu-eme 1 of Rivers State continues to deliver even the face of intimidation.

I have never felt bad like this for a long time.
The worst part is that Amaechi might actually get away with the fraud he is perpetuating in Rivers.

The third picture actually captures the fraud. They are placing the locomotive on rails not supported by any pillar. They used a crane to support the rail while loading the train on the rail.

This project is nothing but a fraud yet some useless people are praising Amaechi over it.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by Itoroetti(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
phantom: mbok move over abeg. come to rumuokoro and see the large population if akwa ibomites who have fled your state looking for a better life. yes I ve been to uyo countless times. akpabio has done well BUT no where near amaechi. amaechi has made mistakes plenty even yet he remains one of the best governors to come out of this dispensation. ekere your former deputy governor is a family friend. go and ask him why he was frustrated out.

i didnt asked u about ur family friendship wit ekere.list Amaechi's project and lets debate.
what do u mean by akwaibomite travelling to rumuokoro?
are u better than those u re mocking?
or maybe ure dangotes child or maybe ekere's uncles brother son.
Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by hardywaltz(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
ogb5:

I have never felt bad like this for a long time.
The worst part is that Amaechi might actually get away with the fraud he is perpetuating in Rivers.

The third picture actually captures the fraud. They are placing the locomotive on rails not supported by any pillar. They used a crane to support the rail while loading the train on the rail.

This project is nothing but a fraud yet some useless people are praising Amaechi over it.
Thanks for publicly displaying ur ignorance, if u have eva seen a monorail (I doubt u have) u will know it does not have wheels like a regular train.
The train has to be put in place throu sliding it into the rails and then the end rail reconnected to the rest of the system.
I wish most of u guyz who are youths can let go of your hatred and be objective and if you don't know something keep shut or ask simple questions.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
Wait, Are they installing it on a completed rail or an uncompleted rail? Which kind wayo be dis and some people are praising this shitt? Which kind juju amaechi dey use abeg who do de juju for am

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by eaglechild: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
Looks like a toy train on a piece of concrete slab that leads to no where.

Amaechi should be jailed for this colossal waste of public funds.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by stebell(m): 12:04am On Jul 07, 2014
redsquare:

shocked
This shows that you know nothing about length and measurement. What is 5.5km long? So from Aggrey road to UTC bus stop is 5.5 km? Dude you're high on cow dung.

Is it even up ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ Aggrey Road?
Frm UTC ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ Station B/stop is jus 2km.
Now picture urself coming frm mile 3 and going ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ Lagos B/Stop, hw do yu get on τ̲̅ђe train and hw do yu get ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ Lagos B/Stop knowing bearing in mind that yu can get ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ Lagos B/Stop frm Mile 3 wit jus #50 bus loading @ mile 3.

For me τ̲̅ђe idea of τ̲̅ђe project is fantastic but i still think it is conduit pipe ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ loot τ̲̅ђe state.
I tell yu no in coming Gov wud want ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ waste 4yrs achieving nothing unless he wants ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ continue in τ̲̅ђe loot.

Sincere 9gerian, Obiagelli ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ Ǥ☺☺Đ frnds i hail una.
Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by HopeAtHand: 12:54am On Jul 07, 2014
hardywaltz:
Thanks for publicly displaying ur ignorance, if u have eva seen a monorail (I doubt u have) u will know it does not have wheels like a regular train.
The train has to be put in place throu sliding it into the rails and then the end rail reconnected to the rest of the system.
I wish most of u guyz who are youths can let go of your hatred and be objective and if you don't know something keep shut or ask simple questions.

You have just embarassed and exposed him for the slowpoke he really is.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:09am On Jul 07, 2014
ppl just hating on this man for no reason. And they'll be the first ppl to hop on the monorail wen its finished

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 07, 2014
The rail leads to no where, can't people get that.

This rail is loading in default since 1914

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by ogb5(m): 6:52am On Jul 07, 2014
hardywaltz:

You are the one displaying ignorance publicly. You know nothing and your blind allegiance to thieving Amaechi will not allow you to reason.

For your information, monorail trains are not supposed to be put on incomplete rails like you stated and more rails added. The rails are supposed to be completed, the trains put in from the end and a stopper installed on the end. The end of the rail is also supposed to be supported by a beam, not crane like your Lord Amaechi is doing.

I entered the Palm Jumeirah monorail just a week ago, so saying I have not seen monorail before is plain stupid on your part. I can post pictures from my ride to cure you of your folly.

What Amaechi is doing is plain publicity stunt while using the project to siphon money.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by talktimi(m): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2014
Amaechi the wicked thieving buffoon. The compilation of your file is almost completed, the money you stole from Rivers common wealth will not be able to save you

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2014
The [b]mono-snail[/b]l has reached about 1 kilometre!
Amaechi can decieve only those who are not in Port HarCourt!

Soon they will commission the project, they will use the best tricky camera men to make the mono-snail look like 100Km instead of the 1km.

Those who doubt our position that the project is a white elephant project, should visit Port Harcourt and see for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by talktimi(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2014
noblezone: The [b]mono-snail[/b]l has reached about 1 kilometre!
Amaechi can decieve only those who are not in Port HarCourt!

Soon they will commission the project, they will use the best tricky camera men to make the mono-snail look like 100Km instead of the 1km.

Those who doubt our position that the project is a white elephant project, should visit Port Harcourt and see for themselves.

I have said it countless times, those applauding this scam of a project dont stay in ph and cant cant even point out port harcourt on a map of Rivers state. Even a cripple can confidently treck from utc to Lagos bus stop without breaking a sweat

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by Abagworo(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
talktimi: I have said it countless times, those applauding this scam of a project dont stay in ph and cant cant even point out port harcourt on a map of Rivers state. Even a cripple can confidently treck from utc to Lagos bus stop without breaking a sweat
I want to believe that you just wrote out of ignorance or probably your personal hatred of Amaechi for refusing to be a tribalist, sectionalist and standing by the right of the masses of Nigeria. Everyone must not belong to PDP or support Jonathan as we all have freedom of association. That said I'd like to educate the sincere laymen on how Amaechi has dared the 1st world by attempting and accomplishing a monorail. Ask yourselves about the longest monorail in the world and how many years it took to achieve it. http://www.japanese-greatest.com/civil-engineering-construction/longest-monorail.html The Osaka monorail was the longest monorail in the world with a length of 21.2 kilometres. As of April 2007, it is 28.0 kilometres long, which is still breaking the record.
The Osaka Monorail opened in June 1990. The first line ran 6.6 kilometres between Senri-Chuo and Minami-Ibaraki stations. The new railway opened in August 1997. It was 7.9 kilometres long and connected Minami-Ibaraki with Kadoma city. After the railway between Osaka International Airport and Kadoma opened, Osaka Monorail was the longest monorail when combined with the 13.3 kilometre way between Osaka International Airport and Minami-Ibaraki, surpassing Tokyo Monorail, the previous longest monorail (16.9 kilometres).
The Osaka Monorail is operated by Osaka Monorail Co., Ltd. and is 28.0 kilometres long as of April 2007(including the mail line, Saito Line). Osaka Monorail Line (Main line) from Osaka International Airport to Kadoma is 21.2 kilometres long, International Culture Park Line (Saito Line) from Expo Park to Saito-Nishi is 6.8 kilometres long.
There are two types of monorail systems, Alweg straddle-type and Safage suspension type. Osaka Monorail has the Alweg system.
The Guinness World Record of the longest monorail with the Safage system, incidentally, is the Chiba Urban Monorail.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by talktimi(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
Abagworo: I want to believe that you just wrote out of ignorance or probably your personal hatred of Amaechi for refusing to be a tribalist, sectionalist and standing by the right of the masses of Nigeria. Everyone must not belong to PDP or support Jonathan as we all have freedom of association. That said I'd like to educate the sincere laymen on how Amaechi has dared the 1st world by attempting and accomplishing a monorail. Ask yourselves about the longest monorail in the world and how many years it took to achieve it. http://www.japanese-greatest.com/civil-engineering-construction/longest-monorail.html The Osaka monorail was the longest monorail in the world with a length of 21.2 kilometres. As of April 2007, it is 28.0 kilometres long, which is still breaking the record.
The Osaka Monorail opened in June 1990. The first line ran 6.6 kilometres between Senri-Chuo and Minami-Ibaraki stations. The new railway opened in August 1997. It was 7.9 kilometres long and connected Minami-Ibaraki with Kadoma city. After the railway between Osaka International Airport and Kadoma opened, Osaka Monorail was the longest monorail when combined with the 13.3 kilometre way between Osaka International Airport and Minami-Ibaraki, surpassing Tokyo Monorail, the previous longest monorail (16.9 kilometres).
The Osaka Monorail is operated by Osaka Monorail Co., Ltd. and is 28.0 kilometres long as of April 2007(including the mail line, Saito Line). Osaka Monorail Line (Main line) from Osaka International Airport to Kadoma is 21.2 kilometres long, International Culture Park Line (Saito Line) from Expo Park to Saito-Nishi is 6.8 kilometres long.
There are two types of monorail systems, Alweg straddle-type and Safage suspension type. Osaka Monorail has the Alweg system.
The Guinness World Record of the longest monorail with the Safage system, incidentally, is the Chiba Urban Monorail.
I dont know whether to say you're funny or to call you a deluded clown. I've noticed one thing with your ilk and that is, you guys dont like anyone criticizing your party lords but I dont play that way. My tongue lashing is for every politician who defaults no matter the divide he or she falls into. That said, I would like you to please find out the size of the economy of Osaka compared to Port Harcourt and say with ALL honesty if we really need an expensive as hell monorail or a more cost effective tramline system like I and other sane minds have advocated for. In the write up you quoted, it is said the Osaka line opened at an initial 6.6km compared to the roughly 1km Amaechi wants us to start with which some people in buses plying the route right now beg conductors to take 30 naira as fare from utc to Lagos bus stop. Now I ask you, of what economic importance is this 1km to us right now ? For crying out loud, if these politicians call us fools, dont you as an ordinary member of the populace dare call us fools too. This is a state finding it difficult to pay Timariv staff, this is a state finding it difficult to pay 13000 teachers it forcefully employed last yr against conventional wisdom from the ministry of education and you're telling me to be happy about this charade ? Thanks but no thanks bro. Only next time, dont you dare call me a tribalist for speaking the truth. Meanwhile ask your boss what he and Samson Parker did with the Clinotech funds that was released. We're still waiting for our "mega hospital"

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by Abagworo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
talktimi: I dont know whether to say you're funny or to call you a deluded clown. I've noticed one thing with your ilk and that is, you guys dont like anyone criticizing your party lords but I dont play that way. My tongue lashing is for every politician who defaults no matter the divide he or she falls into. That said, I would like you to please find out the size of the economy of Osaka compared to Port Harcourt and say with ALL honesty if we really need an expensive as hell monorail or a more cost effective tramline system like I and other sane minds have advocated for. In the write up you quoted, it is said the Osaka line opened at an initial 6.6km compared to the roughly 1km Amaechi wants us to start with which some people in buses plying the route right now beg conductors to take 30 naira as fare from utc to Lagos bus stop. Now I ask you, of what economic importance is this 1km to us right now ? For crying out loud, if these politicians call us fools, dont you as an ordinary member of the populace dare call us fools too. This is a state finding it difficult to pay Timariv staff, this is a state finding it difficult to pay 13000 teachers it forcefully employed last yr against conventional wisdom from the ministry of education and you're telling me to be happy about this charade ? Thanks but no thanks bro. Only next time, dont you dare call me a tribalist for speaking the truth. Meanwhile ask your boss what he and Samson Parker did with the Clinotech funds that was released. We're still waiting for our "mega hospital"
. I was also a critique of the monorail project until I realized its a daring project. The length is actually 2km and not 1km like you wrote earlier and it is a very patient and rare futuristic project.
Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by aresa: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
truth4meal:
coming from someone whose principal is rehabilitating archaic transport system and celebrating same as achievement. What can one say about the billions GEJ your paymaster spend on those snails called train in this technological age. Am sure he should also resign - arrested and jailed

Well said...
Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by ahaika23: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by ahaika23: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
Dat train na how many people go enta am?
Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by talktimi(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
Abagworo: . I was also a critique of the monorail project until I realized its a daring project. The length is actually 2km and not 1km like you wrote earlier and it is a very patient and rare futuristic project.
does ph need an alternate mode of transport like the rail system ? YES. Is the monorail a good idea ? Yes BUT for the right economy. What is Rivers state's IGR ? Are there more viable options ? Is the money spent on this short distance worth it ? Considering the dwindling allocations coming from the fg to all states do you think any other governor will continue this project ? My guy, you sef think this thing well well and you go vex too

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by Tintinix: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
Abagworo: . I was also a critique of the monorail project until I realized its a daring project. The length is actually 2km and not 1km like you wrote earlier and it is a very patient and rare futuristic project.

Waoh you ALMOST apologized.. I can Almost read the apology here.

@Talktimi is so right, i shudder in bewilderment whenever I pass that route.

Look at Akwa-Ibom in all its granduer!! We have the capacity to match that State but what do we have.. Monorail of no Avail.

Please can this project be completed before May 2015? At least let it be completed

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by Itydee(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
Worst project undertaken in South South. This is absolute rubbish and waste of people's funds. What impact will this make on the people? What traffic situation will this foolish project salvage? How can you load train coaches on uncompleted and uncertified railings? By the way where is the guaranteed power supply to run this silly idea? Those resident in PH will tell you the route for this foolish project poses the least traffic burden to the people of rivers state. If this was built from fly over to Mile 3 maybe it would have made sense, but thinking of spending billions to run a 5 km white elephant like this is the zenith of Madness. PH does not need monorail there it needs Eneka road leading to Rukpokwu to be repaired and made motorable, It needs Rumughalo road to be motorable, It needs Churchill road to be dualised and made motorable, It needs the link road between Igbo etche and Eneka junction leading to Rukpokwu to be repaired and made accessible. Rivers State needs all the housing estates built right from Enwang's time at Igbo Etche through Odili's time( I know Amechi hasn't put one block upon another for the poor masses) to be refurbished and allocated to the poor masses.
He has built structure for Primary schools but the teaching in there is zero. Check out the result of the last WAEC/NECO in Rivers State. Those schools are exclusively for Rivers indigenes whereas every tribes and tongues pay taxes amounting to 17billion naira monthly to Amechi to use and squander in Lagos, Ekiti and Sanusi Lamido's enthronement as Emir of Kano. He has turned the official driver of APC party hench boys and thugs. He will stay one place and salvage Rivers State but is jumping around making noise. His days are gradually getting numbered. The Dumbo and the Clueless and the Shoeless one has their traps set for them. Now I hear Sanusi had to beg to be allowed to become Emir, He has withdrawn the case filed against GEJ so he can be left alone to be Emir. I also state that his days as Emir is numbered. What befell his grandfather will also befall him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crafts(yorubas) VS Trade(kwarans And Ibos) / Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. / Man Cuts Off Thumb Used In Voting For President Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.