Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,822 members, 7,841,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

APC Not On Solid Foundation –udenwa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Not On Solid Foundation –udenwa. (626 Views)

Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud / Achike Udenwa Dead? / My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Not On Solid Foundation –udenwa. by PhockPhockMan: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
. http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=70809

Former governor of Imostate Chief Achike Udenwa is a delegate to the on-going National Conference. In this chat he x-rays some happenings in the country, especially the insecurity and preparations for the 2015 general elections. He blames the Federal Government for allowing insurgency to fester before tackling it,but predicted that the problem would be nipped in the bud. He also speaks on challenges facing All Progres­sives Congress(APC), accusing the party of giving governors attention at the expense of other members .
Re: APC Not On Solid Foundation –udenwa. by PhockPhockMan: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
"I don’t care much about what APC is doing because I am no longer a member of theparty. But I knew fully well that APC was not for the South East .by the time we were getting togeth­er, we thought we were building a national party where everybody would be accommodated . The way things were going it was obvious , clear, that the South East cannot fare well in the party. That was part of the reason I left . I don’t know what is happening there today.I don’t care much about APC. I have friends in the party, but I don’t go asking questions about happenings in their party, because I have left there."

ACHIKE UDENWA.
Re: APC Not On Solid Foundation –udenwa. by PhockPhockMan: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
Do you see the party posing a real threat to PDP in 2015?..........

"No!. no! no.! It is not possible because APC is not built on a sold foundation that those who initiated the plan thought it should be built . There is a lot of sectional consideration, indi­vidualism in the party. One of the biggest prob­lems of APC is that those at the helm of affairs are not used to running a national party. Most of them are people who ran sectional parties, those parties were owned by them. You cannot run a national party with the tactics and strategy they used in running their sectional parties .I also made it known that the biggest prob­lem APC would have is the governors that they were wooing .They were wooing governors and at the sane time chasing away some solid members of the party . Today you will see that the party will sweat to stop the governors from hijacking it. There is nothing bad in wooing an incumbent governor because he has reach ,fa­cilities available to him, but you can woo him at the expense of those already in the party . These are some of the problems the party has."

ACHIKE UDENWA.
Re: APC Not On Solid Foundation –udenwa. by Ikpewe: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ofcourse they are not

1 Like

Re: APC Not On Solid Foundation –udenwa. by mrjangaweed: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
Death to supporter of APC online/offline cool

2 Likes

Re: APC Not On Solid Foundation –udenwa. by PhockPhockMan: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ikpewe: Ofcourse they are not
That's the bitter truth. But the supporter of APC party will never admit that.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Fuel Depot Blast ‘no Accident’ -experts, Witnesses - / Please Let"s Help Bring This Topic To The Notice Of All Nigerians!!! / EU Donates N3.4bn To Boost Nigeria Power supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.