Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... (1717 Views)

Rokiatu Of Nairaland Release Pre Wedding Pictures / Met The Criminal Lovers, Bonnie And Clyde +{photos} / Candyness Vs Ogugua88 Vs Rokiatu Vs Hotie Tima Vs Dyt Vs Babe Vs Chi Baby - Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by Iamoilprince(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
I just have 4 words to say; I LUV HER DIE!
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
PM her,moreover,why do you like her?
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by ikes9(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
Iamoilprince: I just have 4 words to say; I LUV HER DIE!
Nigga
yhu need Saving..
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by Iamoilprince(m): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Yomieluv: PM her,moreover,why do you like her?

she blows my mind, bro....
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by Davidolives(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
hmmmmmm
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by xynerise: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
You love her or her butt?
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by Iamoilprince(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
xynerise:
You love her or her butt?

true luv ooo
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by pussyeater(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
U love her or u jst wanna get into her panties?
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by xynerise: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
Iamoilprince:

true luv ooo
Yeah right
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
Last time I checked, the word “CRUSH” is still in the dictionary. Stop messing with the word LOVE around Bro.
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by dre11(m): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Iamoilprince:

true luv ooo

i can't feel that in your textundecided
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by fuckshit: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
Serious FÜCKED up shi/t. U sure say u dey in love? Or u just wanna FÜCK her azz
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by TyTymer(m): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
Criminal keee? Hmmmmm. This one is strong...
It's like you wanna get "locked up" in the friend zone abi? grin grin grin

Get a hold of yourself bro. Fight the enchantment. grin
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
Don't worry bro there have been many before you and there will be many after you.

Usually it last upto one or two weeks. grin

Is called a "crush"
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by Danhumprey: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
rokiatu: Don't worry bro there have been many before you and there will be many after you.

Is called a "crush"
gringringringringrin
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by Iamoilprince(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
rokiatu: Don't worry bro there have been many before you and there will be many after you.

Is called a "crush"

reading ur message has made my day.......i'v a poem for you........
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by nikkypearl(f): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2014

Is called a "crush"
grin
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by Iamoilprince(m): 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
dre11:

i can't feel that in your textundecided

well, u somehow right sha. Just wanted to look for trouble...we @ different ppl, religion n all.

But i like the fact that nairalanders always talk about her...was looking for this funny thread a guy did about her but couldnt find it.

Rokiatu a pic of u would do...lol
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by dre11(m): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
Iamoilprince:

well, u somehow right sha. Just wanted to look for trouble...we @ different ppl, religion n all.

But i like the fact that nairalanders always talk about her...was looking for this funny thread a guy did about her but couldnt find it.

Rokiatu a pic of u would do...lol

the aliens have wrap up the thread....
So, goodluck on ur experdiction on her
hope u find what ure looking for cool
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by 190: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
See as Rokiatu' market just dey sell grin
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by missdebs(f): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
awe wa nta o
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2014

Is called a "crush"
See finishing. She yaf crush-zone and bro-zone lamoilprince
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by TyTymer(m): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
Zedric:
See finishing. She yaf crush-zone lamoilprince
lmao @ "crush-zone"

Babes are heartless. cheesy
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 07, 2014
tytymer: lmao @ "crush-zone"

Babes are heartless. cheesy
I swear. She no even let am finish
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by pussyeater(m): 3:45am On Jul 07, 2014
Last Bullet***
Wan.k ontop her pics!
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by ebamma(m): 4:33am On Jul 07, 2014
Iamoilprince:

she blows my mind, bro....
She blows your mind ke,
u be trumpet?
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by Iamoilprince(m): 6:32am On Jul 07, 2014
pussyeater:
Last Bullet***
Wan.k ontop her pics!

Hahaha! Abeg whr is the thread of a guy saying he self-services wit her pic ? Can't stop laughing
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by Iamoilprince(m): 6:33am On Jul 07, 2014
If loving Rokiatu is boko haram let me be the sucide bomber
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by Iamoilprince(m): 6:34am On Jul 07, 2014
ebamma: She blows your mind ke,
u be trumpet?

Ok, she boxes my mind
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by Iamoilprince(m): 6:36am On Jul 07, 2014
Rokiatu, my luv for u won't die in one or two weeks. Its forever ooo
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by ebamma(m): 6:59am On Jul 07, 2014
Iamoilprince:

Ok, she boxes my mind
u be punching bag?
Re: If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 07, 2014
Danhumprey: gringringringringrin
girl,u r wicked ooo....someone say e fit go jail because of u,n u reply am like dat..haba,u suppose atleast show am sympathy ....d condition e is presently is very critical n needs ur attention....

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships / Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland. / The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.