Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

She's Fond Of Doing This.... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She's Fond Of Doing This.... (5609 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) / Married But Fond Of Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
alutacontinua:

I think she is being manipulated.
For a 27-year old though, maybe 'manipulation' is not the exact word to use undecided
It's just really sad that in this day and age, a woman would comfortably subject herself to such treatment. angry
but as you said, she knew what she wanted and went for it. What else can I say? lipsrsealed
I dint see this post till just now. Pls if u find out your husband has an extra marital affair what will u do. Pls don't be angry. U may not comment if u are not married as your comment may not be based on experience, except u are very well all round involved in a deeprooted relationship. Advice to others will help except u are a child. Datz why nairaland is a forum. Go on...
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
nairalife2013: I dint see this post till just now. Pls if u find out your husband has an extra marital affair what will u do. Pls don't be angry. U may not comment if u are not married as your comment may not be based on experience, except u are very well all round involved in a deeprooted relationship. Advice to others will help except u are a child. Datz why nairaland is a forum. Go on...

I'm not married.
if a man I'm in a committed relationship cheats on me and I find out,THAT RELATIONSHIP IS AUTOMATICALLY OVER! I've done it before and I'll do it again.

if my husband cheats on me intentionally and with no atom of repentance like yours, I'll get a separation. Life is too short to be crying everyday cos of a man who claims to love me. Needless to say dying of STIS or living with an STI is not one ofmy big dreams. Mutual respect in a relationship is something I value sooooo much, I'll pick it over this your kinda 'love' anytime anyday

2 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by tonychristopher: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
Chillisauce:

Tonychristopher, you got a mate . Home guys who won't keep their rope in their pants grin. I think this bro is better, he has reduced the amount to two, while others keep increasing. Y'all should get a pen group or something.

Married men who keep drilling their manhood into every hole .

Pls don't bite me, I got teeth like Suarez too grin

good sexx with me and out of her stupidity and ideosyncracy to catch and hook me get pregnant knowing fully well that i got a family.... well i am a man that got responsibitity and i will al;ways take care of the baby...only if and if she looks like me. fuckkk DNA test, FUCKKKK blod group...I know who resembles me...but as for the baby mama she is on her own

now this is what a concubine is and her benefits.... as a playrerr pls read

I just dont how to explain why a lady should haveConcubinage refers to the state of a woman or youth (known as the concubine or mistress) in an ongoing, quasi-matrimonial relationship with a man of higher social status. The concubine relationship is based on the power that one person has over another, typically a man’s power over a woman. Typically, the man has an official wife in addition to one or more concubines. Concubines have limited rights of support against the man, and their offspring are generally publicly acknowledged as the man's children, albeit of lower status than children born by the official wife or wives.

Being the other woman has many benefits, the problem is, it has so many more disadvantages. Married men who play around are cowards, and what "the other woman" gets depends on how she plays herself. If you are abreast to the "game", you will know the major rule: "You have to pay to play. A smart mistress will use this and manipulate the married bum out of everything he has, including his present family. Men who play these types of games expect to come out of their pockets heavily, but if they come across naive, desperate woman, they will use that to have their cake and eat it too. It is sad to think that mistresses take something from the already formed family. So don't think that way. Think; "He is giving away everything he has". Some men have straying eyes and easily excitable loins, this is different from the men that carry on two or more relationships. The lies and energy it takes to carry on two love relationships is phenomenal and at the end of the day all the anger should be directed at the husband, the one who made the commitment, not the other woman, who can be seen as a victim or an opportunist, depending on who is watching. I, after being the "other woman" a couple of times realized that the only true benefit a mistress can gain is financial because all other so-called benefits are lies. Those sad excuses like, "we have great conversation", or "we have a lot of fun together", are just that sad. Well all that is fine but that is not the problem. The problem arises when sex becomes involved. Nobody cares if you are conversing or having fun, the concern and the pain comes when the husband violates his pledge and has sex with another woman. Ooh yes, most of these relationships are driven by sex, but I believe that is the man's satisfaction, the mistress receives satisfaction from all the attention and gifts.

Being the other woman is not all it is cracked up to be. After your "man" stands you up and lies to you repeatedly, he has no choice but to come with the groovy gifts if he wants to keep you. He knows that. Men who are trapped in unhappy marriages need to "man-up" and conclude the one relationship before starting another. But who am I kidding? The game will still continue. After a woman finds out her man is married and she still wants to continue, she is addicted to drama and pain, and she deserve whatever she receives. If a woman is aware of the "other woman" game and is ok with it, she will reap what she has sewn.

2 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by tonychristopher: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
I just do not know why women prefer to live in foools paradise, its like playing ostrich and do know that at one point in a marriage or the other 96.9% of men cheat and count yourself lucky if he doesnt have children outside and do klnow that men will cheat on you fgor somany things like your all saggy, flatty and open in places meant top be tight,firm and fresh, maybe you have grown fat or maby your naggy.

i must be honest i aint no saint and my wify(God bless her) understand the genetic make up of a man, i still maintain my responsibility sexualy,sensually and emotionally even financially to her...nobnody takes thats a awy..but all these mistresses virtually throw themselves on us sweet dudes(Thank lord for making us cool) but it still a mans world you know

A concubine was a second-rate citizen, a chattel, a possession and could be easily discarded by her master. In today's society, a woman who choses to cohabit with a man might not be perceived as a concubine, but she is absolutely selling herself short. Yet the law of the land encourages such behaviour because she can claim a share in any property, or seek maintenance for any children from the union, even though the couple are not married. Since the permissive 60's and "free love," marriage has been denigrated and cast aside by people who think it's okay to live together and enjoy all the fun of cohabitation, but as soon as problems arise, they can go their separate ways. They don't want commitment, least of all taking on the responsibility of a life-long partnership.

It seems like it's now the norm for men and women to live together like husband and wife but without going to the trouble and expense of getting married because they want to "try it out" and if it doesn't work, they can just go their separate ways. They fail to understand why marriage is desirable and very necessary if children come along. They want to "have their cake and eat it too" and duck out of the responsibilities and make a quick exit the minute the going gets tough.

It seems there's a growing trend of "shacking up" and living together rather than committing oneself to marriage these days. Reminds me of when people in ages past settled for concubines instead of wives. Doesn't opting for a concubine instead of a wife essentially say to the woman that you're not worth marrying? And you're only here to meet my sexual needs/desires?

1 Like

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by baby124: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
tonychristopher: I just do not know why women prefer to live in foools paradise, its like playing ostrich and do know that at one point in a marriage or the other 96.9% of men cheat and count yourself lucky if he doesnt have children outside and do klnow that men will cheat on you fgor somany things like your all saggy, flatty and open in places meant top be tight,firm and fresh, maybe you have grown fat or maby your naggy.

i must be honest i aint no saint and my wify(God bless her) understand the genetic make up of a man, i still maintain my responsibility sexualy,sensually and emotionally even financially to her...nobnody takes thats a awy..but all these mistresses virtually throw themselves on us sweet dudes(Thank lord for making us cool) but it still a mans world you know

A concubine was a second-rate citizen, a chattel, a possession and could be easily discarded by her master. In today's society, a woman who choses to cohabit with a man might not be perceived as a concubine, but she is absolutely selling herself short. Yet the law of the land encourages such behaviour because she can claim a share in any property, or seek maintenance for any children from the union, even though the couple are not married. Since the permissive 60's and "free love," marriage has been denigrated and cast aside by people who think it's okay to live together and enjoy all the fun of cohabitation, but as soon as problems arise, they can go their separate ways. They don't want commitment, least of all taking on the responsibility of a life-long partnership.

It seems like it's now the norm for men and women to live together like husband and wife but without going to the trouble and expense of getting married because they want to "try it out" and if it doesn't work, they can just go their separate ways. They fail to understand why marriage is desirable and very necessary if children come along. They want to "have their cake and eat it too" and duck out of the responsibilities and make a quick exit the minute the going gets tough.

It seems there's a growing trend of "shacking up" and living together rather than committing oneself to marriage these days. Reminds me of when people in ages past settled for concubines instead of wives. Doesn't opting for a concubine instead of a wife essentially say to the woman that you're not worth marrying? And you're only here to meet my sexual needs/desires?

You are speaking for yourself. You can accept all these dreams if you accept 96.95 of women cheat too. Because that woman you are cheating with has a boyfriend/fiance or husband. And who knows what your wife is doing when you are too busy doing your own thing. Learn to respect your family and your home and you will not commit suicide when your wife cheats. If you cheat, marry a fellow cheat. You both can learn tips from each other. Stop with the lies about all men cheating to justify your bad behavior and lack of self control.

8 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by tonychristopher: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
nairalife2013: I dint see this post till just now. Pls if u find out your husband has an extra marital affair what will u do. Pls don't be angry. U may not comment if u are not married as your comment may not be based on experience, except u are very well all round involved in a deeprooted relationship. Advice to others will help except u are a child. Datz why nairaland is a forum. Go on...

Men cheat for a variety of reasons.

Below is a laundry list of 25 reasons men cheat, based on my 17+ years of research on the topic of infidelity.

As an infidelity expert, I’ve interviewed somewhere between 8000 and 10,000 people about various aspects of infidelity (maybe more – I’ve lost count over the years) – men and women; infidelity victims and cheaters.

Below are 25 of the more common reasons men cheat. Bear in mind that some men cheat for several of the reasons on the list below.

And just so we’re clear, infidelity is wrong. None of these are valid reasons for cheating on your mate.

25 of the Many Reasons Why Men Cheat

1. Inability to say no. He attracts sexy women who come onto him, and he doesn’t know how to say “no.”See How Good Men End Up Cheating on their Mates.

2. To boost his ego – Infidelity is an ego boost for a man with low self esteem – especially if he’s less successful or earns less money than his.

3. Peer Pressure. He spends a lot of time in the company of people who cheat. His workmates, or close friends are cheating on their mates. So he succumbs to peer pressure and cheats to be part of the crowd. See Infidelity Traps - 12 Ways People Unintentionally Get Drawn into Cheating on Their Mates

4. To end the relationship. Sometime a cheating man will have what is called an “exit affair” because he wants end the marriage or relationship. Instead of manning up and telling you it’s over, he takes the coward’s way out, knowing that if you catch him cheating, you’ll leave him or kick him out.

5. Because you let him- He cheated before you let him get away with it. See If He’s Cheating, Take a Firm Stand.

6. He views it as a status symbol. Many men consider it a status symbol to be able to afford a mistress. He may view it as one of the trappings of success.

7. To satisfy his sexual orientation. If he’sgay or bisexual, he may cheat on you by having affairs with other men. See the free Same Sex Infidelity tip sheet.

8. To see what it’s like to have sex with someone else. Men who married young, or had limited sex experience before settling down, may cheat to see what they might have missed.

9. Because he knows he can get away with it. He cheated before and you didn’t find out, so he’s confident he can do it again. See 7 Steps to Catch a Cheating Mate .

10. Opportunistic sex. He was presented with an opportunity to cheat without the fear of getting caught, so he took advantage of the situation. See How Good Men End Up Cheating on their Mates

11. A Sense Of Entitlement. Many men feel they’re so rich, famous, handsome, sexy, charming or ____________ (you fill in the blank) that they are entitled to cheat because of who they are.

12. He figures you’ll never find out– He thinks you’re too stupid, too naïve, too busy, too in love with them, too trusting to find out, or even suspect that he’s having an affair. See Is He Cheating? Is She Cheating? –21 Ways You Can Tell

13. To prove his manhood. Some men think that the more women they have sex with, the more manly they are. They think cheating is a macho thing to do

14. The thrill of the chase. Some cheaters actually thrive on the excitement generated by a secret affair. They view all the ducking, dodging and sneaking around infidelity involves as a form of recreation, or a high-risk sport.

15. He’s a player. He’s a hardcore cheater for whom cheating is a way of life. He likes having lots of women and pitting one against the other. To him, it’s just a game.

16. He knows you’ll take him back. He knows you’ll never leave him. He cheated before and you didn’t hesitate to take him back without making him go through any changes or holding him accountable for his behavior. See When to Give Cheater a Second Chance.

17. Love. Some men cheat because they’re really in love with the other woman. It may have started out as a cyber affair, or an innocent friendship that became an emotional affair, which progressed to sexual infidelity. See Emotional Infidelity Usually Leads to Sexual Infidelity.

18. Poor role models If his father, uncles, or other male role models cheated, he may be subconsciously programmed to follow their example, considering infidelity to be the norm – especially if the female role models in his life tolerated the infidelity.

19. To participate in certain sex acts. Some men cheat to fulfill their sexual fantasies, or because they want kinky sex, or sex acts their wives or girlfriends won’t perform.

20. The influence of drugs or alcohol A great deal of infidelity ( especially one night stands) can be attributed to the influence drugs or alcohol, which can lower inhibitions, and impair good judgment, resulting in behavior the cheater may later regret. See Infidelity Traps - 12 Ways People Unintentionally Get Drawn into Cheating on Their Mates

21. Cultural reasons– He may come from a culture (Caribbean, certain European or Asian cultures) where it’s common for men to have mistresses.

22. To see if he’s still “got it.” Men in their 50’s and older sometimes cheat just to reaffirm their sexuality. They cheat to prove they can still attract and sexually satisfy another woman – usually one who is younger than their mate.

23. He knows you’ll put up with his cheating Some men cheat because they know their partner will look the other way - as long as they’re discreet, keep their infidelity low key, and avoid publicly embarrassing their mate. See Why Women Stay with Men Who Cheat.

24. Revenge. Though revenge cheating is more with women than with men, sometimes a man will cheat to get back a wife or girlfriend who cheated on him. See 3 types of Revenge Cheating or Retaliatory Affairs

25. Sex addiction– probably the only reason on this list that can halfway be excused because true sex addiction is a medical condition in which the cheater really can’t help himself. If he’s truly a sex addict, he needs to get professional help. But true sex addiction is not as common as men would have you believe. See Could Your Cheating Husband or Boyfriend be a Sex Addict Like Tiger Woods or Jesse James? Many cheating men use sex addiction as a cop-out AFTER they’ve been caught.

Other Reasons Why Men Cheat

This is by no means a complete list of the reasons why men cheat. Men cheat for other reasons, including the ones listed below:

low moral values
he doesn’t believe in monogamy
because he thinks that all men cheat
because he didn’t think you’d really care
because he’s spoiled, selfish or inconsiderate and wants to have his own way
because he wants to have his cake and eat it too
just because he can
he wants to make you jealous
he’s a nonconformist who likes breaking rules
to prove to himself or his friends that he’s smart enough to cheat without getting caught
As previously mentioned, many men may cheat for a combination of the reasons above.

2 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by cococandy(f): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
A woman could cheat for any of those reasons you mentioned

BTW You need to stop painting your fellow guys black
tonychristopher:

Men cheat for a variety of reasons.

Below is a laundry list of 25 reasons men cheat, based on my 17+ years of research on the topic of infidelity.

As an infidelity expert, I’ve interviewed somewhere between 8000 and 10,000 people about various aspects of infidelity (maybe more – I’ve lost count over the years) – men and women; infidelity victims and cheaters.

Below are 25 of the more common reasons men cheat. Bear in mind that some men cheat for several of the reasons on the list below.

And just so we’re clear, infidelity is wrong. None of these are valid reasons for cheating on your mate.

25 of the Many Reasons Why Men Cheat

1. Inability to say no. He attracts sexy women who come onto him, and he doesn’t know how to say “no.”See How Good Men End Up Cheating on their Mates.

2. To boost his ego – Infidelity is an ego boost for a man with low self esteem – especially if he’s less successful or earns less money than his.

3. Peer Pressure. He spends a lot of time in the company of people who cheat. His workmates, or close friends are cheating on their mates. So he succumbs to peer pressure and cheats to be part of the crowd. See Infidelity Traps - 12 Ways People Unintentionally Get Drawn into Cheating on Their Mates

4. To end the relationship. Sometime a cheating man will have what is called an “exit affair” because he wants end the marriage or relationship. Instead of manning up and telling you it’s over, he takes the coward’s way out, knowing that if you catch him cheating, you’ll leave him or kick him out.

5. Because you let him- He cheated before you let him get away with it. See If He’s Cheating, Take a Firm Stand.

6. He views it as a status symbol. Many men consider it a status symbol to be able to afford a mistress. He may view it as one of the trappings of success.

7. To satisfy his sexual orientation. If he’sgay or bisexual, he may cheat on you by having affairs with other men. See the free Same Sex Infidelity tip sheet.

8. To see what it’s like to have sex with someone else. Men who married young, or had limited sex experience before settling down, may cheat to see what they might have missed.

9. Because he knows he can get away with it. He cheated before and you didn’t find out, so he’s confident he can do it again. See 7 Steps to Catch a Cheating Mate .

10. Opportunistic sex. He was presented with an opportunity to cheat without the fear of getting caught, so he took advantage of the situation. See How Good Men End Up Cheating on their Mates

11. A Sense Of Entitlement. Many men feel they’re so rich, famous, handsome, sexy, charming or ____________ (you fill in the blank) that they are entitled to cheat because of who they are.

12. He figures you’ll never find out– He thinks you’re too stupid, too naïve, too busy, too in love with them, too trusting to find out, or even suspect that he’s having an affair. See Is He Cheating? Is She Cheating? –21 Ways You Can Tell

13. To prove his manhood. Some men think that the more women they have sex with, the more manly they are. They think cheating is a macho thing to do

14. The thrill of the chase. Some cheaters actually thrive on the excitement generated by a secret affair. They view all the ducking, dodging and sneaking around infidelity involves as a form of recreation, or a high-risk sport.

15. He’s a player. He’s a hardcore cheater for whom cheating is a way of life. He likes having lots of women and pitting one against the other. To him, it’s just a game.

16. He knows you’ll take him back. He knows you’ll never leave him. He cheated before and you didn’t hesitate to take him back without making him go through any changes or holding him accountable for his behavior. See When to Give Cheater a Second Chance.

17. Love. Some men cheat because they’re really in love with the other woman. It may have started out as a cyber affair, or an innocent friendship that became an emotional affair, which progressed to sexual infidelity. See Emotional Infidelity Usually Leads to Sexual Infidelity.

18. Poor role models If his father, uncles, or other male role models cheated, he may be subconsciously programmed to follow their example, considering infidelity to be the norm – especially if the female role models in his life tolerated the infidelity.

19. To participate in certain sex acts. Some men cheat to fulfill their sexual fantasies, or because they want kinky sex, or sex acts their wives or girlfriends won’t perform.

20. The influence of drugs or alcohol A great deal of infidelity ( especially one night stands) can be attributed to the influence drugs or alcohol, which can lower inhibitions, and impair good judgment, resulting in behavior the cheater may later regret. See Infidelity Traps - 12 Ways People Unintentionally Get Drawn into Cheating on Their Mates

21. Cultural reasons– He may come from a culture (Caribbean, certain European or Asian cultures) where it’s common for men to have mistresses.

22. To see if he’s still “got it.” Men in their 50’s and older sometimes cheat just to reaffirm their sexuality. They cheat to prove they can still attract and sexually satisfy another woman – usually one who is younger than their mate.

23. He knows you’ll put up with his cheating Some men cheat because they know their partner will look the other way - as long as they’re discreet, keep their infidelity low key, and avoid publicly embarrassing their mate. See Why Women Stay with Men Who Cheat.

24. Revenge. Though revenge cheating is more with women than with men, sometimes a man will cheat to get back a wife or girlfriend who cheated on him. See 3 types of Revenge Cheating or Retaliatory Affairs

25. Sex addiction– probably the only reason on this list that can halfway be excused because true sex addiction is a medical condition in which the cheater really can’t help himself. If he’s truly a sex addict, he needs to get professional help. But true sex addiction is not as common as men would have you believe. See Could Your Cheating Husband or Boyfriend be a Sex Addict Like Tiger Woods or Jesse James? Many cheating men use sex addiction as a cop-out AFTER they’ve been caught.

Other Reasons Why Men Cheat

This is by no means a complete list of the reasons why men cheat. Men cheat for other reasons, including the ones listed below:

low moral values
he doesn’t believe in monogamy
because he thinks that all men cheat
because he didn’t think you’d really care
because he’s spoiled, selfish or inconsiderate and wants to have his own way
because he wants to have his cake and eat it too
just because he can
he wants to make you jealous
he’s a nonconformist who likes breaking rules
to prove to himself or his friends that he’s smart enough to cheat without getting caught
As previously mentioned, many men may cheat for a combination of the reasons above.

4 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
Thanks. Your post Is really long. I ll read later but I av liked it for a start. I expect it to help.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
cococandy: A woman could cheat for any of those reasons you mentioned

BTW You need to stop painting your fellow guys black
pls cococandy let everyone say thier minds. No offence pls. It won't cost us anything. I like tori.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by cococandy(f): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
He said his mind
I said my mind.
Did I tell him to shut up?
What's your own? undecided
nairalife2013: pls cococandy let everyone say thier minds. No offence pls. It won't cost us anything. I like tori.

3 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
cococandy: He said his mind
I said my mind.
Did I tell him to shut up?
What's your own? undecided
sorry ma.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
Tonychristopher I av liked your response too. Thanks.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
Tonychristopher I av liked your response too. Keep it up. Thanks.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
Na so e dey take start cheesy
Tonychristopher, I liked your post

Tonychristoperh, I sent you a pm.

next, tonychristopher, you don finish with the yellow sisi. The one with big Boobies. I need am this weekend .
Sharing things
Tony Tony, I know you will be of assistance. Nice research btw smiley

7 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
Chillisauce: Na so e dey take start cheesy
Tonychristopher, I liked your post

Tonychristoperh, I sent you a pm.

next, tonychristopher, you don finish with the yellow sisi. The one with big Boobies. I need am this weekend .
Sharing things
Tony Tony, I know you will be of assistance. Nice research btw smiley
hahahahahah. Sweetgirl. Is dat u?Am trying to stop this thing. U dong go mention yellow sisi wid big bosoms again'. Make I waka commot o!
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by adebayour26: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
We are all entitled our opinion but at the same time, we 're not suppose to use that advantage to brek anybody's heart.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by adebayour26: 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
Wen a lady is adamant, and I kip trying to correct her, without any change, since we 're not married yet, I'll just let her go.
it's over.

@dejt4u, come over here (**in Mortal kombat's SUB-ZERO voice)
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Agrika: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
nairalife2013: she is not dependent. She loves me and has never regretted marrying me. Only a few women can lead her kind of respectful and forgiving life. Thatz a true mother and a real wife! Thatz is why God has stupendous bless her. And am on d brink of letting all dates go. It's not d money dat is controlling her. She has always bn like dat. Am very careless. She is d only carefully thing in my life. She holds my life wid God. I can't do widout her.I spoil her becos I truly know who she is from d start. I protect her like a baby or an egg. I check her skin all day to make sure she has no scratch. I listen to her breath. I sit and watch as she sleep and wish all women Wer like her. From your comment u expect she should go. She is a complete woman wid a liberated mind.Also, Thank u for your wishes of aids. But u don't know who I am. I am David. U came too late.
hehehe, u think so,...*just thinking* how i wish u can withdraw all those "privillages" she so much enjoy...trust me u will see d real nigerian woman.....no woman i repeat no woman ever no matter how cool, holy, decent, modest she is ever comfortable wt d idea of sharing her man with another...... Ds is just a simple case of crying in a jeep Vs smiling in a bike.

4 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by dejt4u(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
adebayour26: Wen a lady is adamant, and I kip trying to correct her, without any change, since we 're not married yet, I'll just let her go.
it's over.

@dejt4u, come over here (**in Mortal kombat's SUB-ZERO voice)
present sir..
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Agrika: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
tonychristopher: I just do not know why women prefer to live in foools paradise, its like playing ostrich and do know that at one point in a marriage or the other 96.9% of men cheat and count yourself lucky if he doesnt have children outside and do klnow that men will cheat on you fgor somany things like your all saggy, flatty and open in places meant top be tight,firm and fresh, maybe you have grown fat or maby your naggy.

somebody pls make him stop

1 Like

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by adebayour26: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
dejt4u:
present sir..
Good of you, now read the topic and talk to Daddy...am waiting.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Lilbeckiez: 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
Like seriously....i fear for the future,having extra-marital affairs and being proud of it...REMEMBER KARMA IS A BITCH.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by jumzzy448: 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
Verrry funny thread.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
Agrika:
hehehe, u think so,...*just thinking* how i wish u can withdraw all those "privillages" she so much enjoy...trust me u will see d real nigerian woman.....no woman i repeat no woman ever no matter how cool, holy, decent, modest she is ever comfortable wt d idea of sharing her man with another...... Ds is just a simple case of crying in a jeep Vs smiling in a bike.
u are wrong Agrika dear. Very wrong. I have seen women who still stay with thier cheating husbands who also batter them untop! Don't go there! Wen we sit demdem(just men), we talk a lot about women. I hear a lot! I am a counsellor now, on "How to marry a goodwoman" I dated my wife for four years befor I concluded she is a material. I pushed her to d most rough of walls! U can't fake goodness wid David! I hid all my money thro d four years of our courtship and drilled her in d crude sense of a man wellversed in d game. I had myriad of other ladies in my life; I battered her and still go back to beg. I feigned penury and sat eating her sch fees in d early stage. I faked serious anger sent her away from my house when all she did was make a kitchen mistake a third time; I zeroed my mind and flung her things outside but she hung to me and cried and bugged! I went further and pushed her to d door step and she hit her head and had a cut! Yet she was still weeping and telling me she loved me so much and dat living widout me will literally kill her slowly. Pls I don't want to remember all these. I needed a woman I can entrust my life with and go to sleep. A woman I can love and die for- a woman whose children she bore for me I can love as much cos I love thier mom. Only a very few beautiful women can be dat good. I wanted a woman whose excessive love for me will be my inspiration to work hard and be d man. I could have still married someone else who had a lesser love for me but I would have been more reserved in dealing wid her interms of welfare and care. She wouldn't control my finances nor know I hav a vault somewhere- this would have affected my kids and I wouldnt mind. But I didn't want dat. Many of my sisters are married to even richer men, but none of them equates with my wife's societal status even as she is cool and very humble. AtLeast not at that age when she was just 22 or3. Non of them controls what my wife control, Nor even thier friends upon thier wealth and age. Everyone knows who she is and how much she loves me. When I was satisfied wid her uncommon lifestyle of respect and patience, midway in sch, I had to change the game...I started by paying her sch fees, then went straight and bought her first car for her. Between then and now, she has had a saloon and two suvs. I recently sold one of d suvs cos of infrequent use. upon all I did to her, she has never spoken to me with contempt in his eyes or face. D highest she did was to complain- pls listen to me dear, pls pls. And if I refuse she will quietly walk away and come bak to solicit for my audience. A woman dat once told me "all men are like little boys and will never grow up, u must treat them like u would your own son, no matter how stupid they behave, except u dint love him-itz only d woman's unconditional love and obedience and God dat brings dem bak to thier senses" she admits d difrens btw male and female emotions and has limits to complaints in this regard. Those wheels don't move her even tho we hav passed d time where we can be so broke as to not be able to hav at least one car in the house and still eat and take care of other important needs. Don't go there... U don't know what u don't know. Even my wife schools my mum and many other older women in ways of tolerance and antics of man. Datz how good she is. U won't know pls. Just leave it there. Just live yur life. Thanks
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Kanwulia: 3:22am On Jul 08, 2014
Nothing really o.
At this point. . . NA RETIREMENT BENEFIT be the 'lotto'. . . .
I cannot leave that kind of 'payday' for one ASHAWO FROM NOWHERE to come and inherit.
After all this hard work and investment? shocked
First to quench is the name of the game.

Abi I resemble mumu ni? cheesy

Any wahala. . .I CALL POLICE for a one week LOCK-DOWN!

Proud to be IN AMERICA. . . .The remedy for all MAD NIGERIAN MEN.
Just lock his azze up. . . .Make im go chop 'cold beans' with some 'BI-HOMOS' for jail small.
Amen! cool

3 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 4:26am On Jul 08, 2014
Agrika:
...and after all said and done, u show me where I ever declared dat she is comfortable wid it.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by ukandi1(m): 4:54am On Jul 08, 2014
nairalife2013: nothing(NOTHING) can make me call it quits with my wife.
hmmmnnnnnnn. U lie big time man.... Okay, lets do it like this, will u still keep her when u discover that ur elder bro is d biological father of ur kids? and that her cousine is d real father of ur last child?. Wil u keep ur wife?
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Agrika: 7:07am On Jul 08, 2014
nairalife2013: u are wrong Agrika dear. Very wrong. I have seen women who still stay with thier cheating husbands who also batter them untop! Don't go there! Wen we sit demdem(just men), we talk a lot about women. I hear a lot! I am a counsellor now, on "How to marry a goodwoman" I dated my wife for four years befor I concluded she is a material. I pushed her to d most rough of walls! U can't fake goodness wid David! I hid all my money thro d four years of our courtship and drilled her in d crude sense of a man wellversed in d game. I had myriad of other ladies in my life; I battered her and still go back to beg. I feigned penury and sat eating her sch fees in d early stage. I faked serious anger sent her away from my house when all she did was make a kitchen mistake a third time; I zeroed my mind and flung her things outside but she hung to me and cried and bugged! I went further and pushed her to d door step and she hit her head and had a cut! Yet she was still weeping and telling me she loved me so much and dat living widout me will literally kill her slowly. Pls I don't want to remember all these. I needed a woman I can entrust my life with and go to sleep. A woman I can love and die for- a woman whose children she bore for me I can love as much cos I love thier mom. Only a very few beautiful women can be dat good. I wanted a woman whose excessive love for me will be my inspiration to work hard and be d man. I could have still married someone else who had a lesser love for me but I would have been more reserved in dealing wid her interms of welfare and care. She wouldn't control my finances nor know I hav a vault somewhere- this would have affected my kids and I wouldnt mind. But I didn't want dat. Many of my sisters are married to even richer men, but none of them equates with my wife's societal status even as she is cool and very humble. AtLeast not at that age when she was just 22 or3. Non of them controls what my wife control, Nor even thier friends upon thier wealth and age. Everyone knows who she is and how much she loves me. When I was satisfied wid her uncommon lifestyle of respect and patience, midway in sch, I had to change the game...I started by paying her sch fees, then went straight and bought her first car for her. Between then and now, she has had a saloon and two suvs. I recently sold one of d suvs cos of infrequent use. upon all I did to her, she has never spoken to me with contempt in his eyes or face. D highest she did was to complain- pls listen to me dear, pls pls. And if I refuse she will quietly walk away and come bak to solicit for my audience. A woman dat once told me "all men are like little boys and will never grow up, u must treat them like u would your own son, no matter how stupid they behave, except u dint love him-itz only d woman's unconditional love and obedience and God dat brings dem bak to thier senses" she admits d difrens btw male and female emotions and has limits to complaints in this regard. Those wheels don't move her even tho we hav passed d time where we can be so broke as to not be able to hav at least one car in the house and still eat and take care of other important needs. Don't go there... U don't know what u don't know. Even my wife schools my mum and many other older women in ways of tolerance and antics of man. Datz how good she is. U won't know pls. Just leave it there. Just live yur life. Thanks
hmm,
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by adebayour26: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2014
nairalife2013: . Datz how good she is. U won't know pls. Just leave it there. Just live yur life. Thanks
Mehn, u av d best woman for u, please don't take her for granted.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by tonychristopher: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2014
nairalife2013: hahahahahah. Sweetgirl. Is dat u?Am trying to stop this thing. U dong go mention yellow sisi wid big bosoms again'. Make I waka commot o!

before nko

1 Like

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by tonychristopher: 9:54am On Jul 08, 2014
nairalife2013: Tonychristopher I av liked your response too. Thanks.

I THINK IT IS MY DUTY TO BRING THESE MODERN DAYS WOMEN THE CONSERVATIVE NATURE OF THEIR MEN.WHO THE MEN ARE AND HOW THEY BEHAVE THATS ALL

THANKS BRO

1 Like

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
ukandi1: hmmmnnnnnnn. U lie big time man.... Okay, lets do it like this, will u still keep her when u discover that ur elder bro is d biological father of ur kids? and that her cousine is d real father of ur last child?. Wil u keep ur wife?
hahahahahah. First, itz A pity u think am lying. Second, she is a good girl she wouldn't do dat. Am d bad egg within. Bit if she did dat which is very unlikely I will forgive her but acquire a separate home for her. My brodas' children are still my children. But I will be angry and later let it go. U expect me to kill her Abi?I can send her away, but she may not be able to leave me due to d overwhelming love she has for me. Dat is what I believe. Thanks and bye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi / My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend / The Never-Let-Go Loving Father (Inspirational Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.