Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

She's Fond Of Doing This.... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She's Fond Of Doing This.... (5603 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) / Married But Fond Of Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2014
Dis is inspiring critics and following! Would make a blockbuster. Should go front page. Just saying...
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by beeevan: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2014
nairalife2013: goodgirl. U didn't disappoint me. Thanks.

Always at your service sir tongue tongue
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by bukatyne(f): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2014
I think that best descibes the dynamics of their relationship:

Puppet and puppet master

I pray he & wifey hides the sexcapdes from the kids so they don't think it is ok else they will have serious problems except they marry partners like their parents

dBard:

Reading dis , even as a guy, was just painful.
Women dey try sha...selling ur pride n dignity as a woman cos of wat she mistakes as love...refer t d Bible f d def of love at dis point.
Was jst telling someone tday dat cos of dier inability/unwillingness t stand on their own 2 feet or take responsibility f dier actions , women r more prone t tolerate abuse now.
I feel sorry f ur wife..n want t make it clear t u ,U DoNot love her. She's more like a pet , trained t accomodate d whims of d owner n appreciated f dat reason. She has been specially groomed by u , like a bad habit, like an addict, she's bin made a slave t ur attentions...
That Is Not love.

Btw , u do not Try t stop cheating, u just do.

If u Truly love ur wife, make her happy

#justsaying
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by beeevan: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe: ^^ I am still laughing at "female version of loser".

I like the way he explains himself patiently and without becoming aggressive and insultive but I cannot help to kind of feel disgusted by the description of this relationship undecided

The things one reads here...... angry

1 Like

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Ngokafor(f): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Obara nna!! And you wish all women were like this shocked? You just described a female version of loser![/quote]
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Ngokafor(f): 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
embarassed
beeevan:

Obara nna!! And you wish all women were like this shocked? You just described a female version of loser!

....I was in shock as well...Gosh some women!!..
...imagine the dry joke she was even cracking,joking about his love for other women with big boobs and all..smh!..

...all because of the 'good things of life' he claims he provides,even checking her skin and breath,lol!

..mehn financial independence is a must for every woman honestly..
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by beeevan: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ngokafor: embarassed

....I was in shock as well...Gosh some women!!..
...imagine the dry joke she was even cracking,joking about his love for other women with big boobs and all..smh!..

...all because of the 'good things of life' he claims he provides,even checking her skin and breath,lol!

..mehn financial independence is a must for every woman honestly..

It's really one of such gists reserved for fiction,i no fit shout.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by rolled: 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
I don't think nairalife is really married
The guy is carefully trying to provoke the female folks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Ideal Duration Of Ormugor (baby Tendering) / Please, What Should She Do? / How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.