Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (56631 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by chezholy(m): 7:04am On Sep 16, 2014
echezonapaul@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by businessMODE(m): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2014
NAIJA ONLINE BUSINESS BUSINES SCHOOL ...Ever heard of that?

What NOBBS do is NOT to give you fish but show you how to fish...we walk on established business models and show you the prospect in them. We show you how to choose a model base on your knowledge or exposure and give you access to all you need to get there...for those who are dump and cant understand what we teach them, we offer them the fish for a huge sum and if they still cant pay for (to buy ) a finished work, we give them a simple task from which they make N3,500 after successfully completing each one.

Why are we showing other people if it works? BECAUSE there are numerous ways and models which people use to set up online business just like in the regular brick and mortar business world and we just cant do them alone.

>>>www.nobbs.com.ng
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Irshittabey: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
i couldn't make it to the ilorin training,unforeseen stuffs came up,and i couldn't come, all i kept looking at was the acronym u had for the word 'poor'. poor me
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ayostically: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2014
alwaysbenjoy@yahoo.com
God bless u
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by officenmore: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2014
There are many small businesses that can be worked. Many business person from UK, US and Australia are looking for the English speaking countries where they can work done at a reasonably small price. They are outsourcing quite a huge amount of work.The businesses include transcription, data entry, social media and many more.

Though the business can be started from one room, still you need to have an office ambiance that include chairs, stationery and other office supplies.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by semasir: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
semasaopeolu@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by lifestyle1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
semasir: Sure, you can try www.onenairasms.com or www.metropolitansms.com; these are local providers and an option of a foreign api as well which currency is in euros and is as low as 0.0049 euros.

Thanks

Saw your reseller package can you add me up on whatsapp lets chat
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by hushmail: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
eagerly waiting for the continuation of the lessons
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by enet1(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2014
Tayowumi@yahoo.com.Pls i will be happy and appreciate it if you can send me the ebook even though I am not among the 1st 20 people
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akinakinyele: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
@Op, my e-mail is akinyelejunaeed@gmail.com, pls am interested pls, also i like to attend ur seminar at Osogbo, i sent a text to ur no but i didnt see an reply, i dont know if u received it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by semasir: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2014
ok.
lifestyle1:

Saw your reseller package can you add me up on whatsapp lets chat
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ajeseg: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2014
O.P. U've done a great job right from the 1st page to page 19 where i'm now commending your efforts, i pray you shall live to eat the fruit of your labour IJN. Here my email for the gsm pin distributors, ajeseg101@gmail.com & when is Akure seminar holding?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ajeseg: O.P. U've done a great job right from the 1st page to page 19 where i'm now commending your efforts, i pray you shall live to eat the fruit of your labour IJN. Here my email for the gsm pin distributors, ajeseg101@gmail.com & when is Akure seminar holding?

thank you and God bless you abundantly.
the 5th batch of FREE list of gsm distributors will be sent at once.
we were at akure on sunday Sept 7th.
I have a passion for akure because my wife is from there

so f you want us to come back again then we will need you to assist us with logistics
you will become our business partner automatically
and enjoy many free benefits that comes with it

call me if you're interested
keep following
you will excel and succeed
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
goldendiamond:

[b]DEAR FRIEND.
the word POOR means:
P - PASSING
O - OVER
O - OPPORTUNITIES
R - REGULARLY

to experience change in life,u need to do something.
this FREE seminar will empower u & boost your income
so stop doubting & plan to attend.
Knowledge is power and information brings transformation
so dont miss it. ACT NOW!

NOW CONFIRMED:
1. LAGOS: AUGUST 30TH 2014 BY 1PM AT TANTALIZERS OPPOSITE DIAMOND BANK, IKOSI ROAD, OFF OREGUN - IKEJA.
FOR OTHER STATES, CHECK ATTACHED PICTURE BELOW.
2. IBADAN
3. AKURE
4. BENIN
5. ILORIN
6. ABEOKUTA
7. OSOGBO

ABUJA, PORT HARCOURT AND ASABA TO BE CONFIRMED LATER.

THIS IS THE ONLY PLATFORM WHERE YOU CAN MEET ME AND SHARE IDEAS
BECAUSE OUR CONSULTANCY FEE IS QUITE EXPENSIVE.

SEMINAR IS FREE SO YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE.
BOOK A SEAT NOW AND INVITE OTHERS TO ATTEND. DONT MISS IT.
YOU WILL EXCEL AND SUCCEED IN 2014.

TEXT "I WILL ATTEND" WITH YOUR NAME, GSM LINE AND SEMINAR LOCATION TO 0817-932-8162.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. YOU WONT REGRET IT
IF YOU CANT ATTEND, ORDER FOR THE MANUAL PACKAGE AT N2000 ONLY. THANK YOU[/b]

[b]after the lagos training, we received many calls for another training.
most callers complained of their tight schedule on weekdays and weekends.
so here is it again, another uncommon opportunity for you to leverage on.
only for those who are interested.

if you live in lagos mainland or lagos island, ibadan, abeokuta, ota, shagamu, ikorodu, badagry etc; we advice you find time
to attend this training this sunday. from October 1st, we will be very busy shutling different states, presenting proposals
to politicians for the upcoming election and we will be hooked with a computer based training at edo state.

sunday: Sept 28th, 2014 by 3pm
registration is compulsory
so book your seat now

text "RESERVE MY SEAT" with your name & gsm line to 0817-832-8162
100% satisfaction guaranteed.

MANUAL IS NOW N1500 AND COMPULSORY AT A DISCOUNT FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
N1500 X 12 TOPICS = N18,000 BUT YOU WILL ONLY BE PAYING N1500 FOR THE COMPLETE MANUAL(12-TOPICS).
THIS SEMINAR WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE SO DONT MISS IT.
IF AFTER THE SEMINAR YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED, FEEL FREE TO REJECT THE MANUAL
AND YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED IMMEDIATELY.

distance is not an excuse so if you cant make it or if you live very far from lagos,
you can order for the complete manual package. text "I NEED MANUAL" with your name and location.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. STOP DOUBTING AND DONT PROCRASTINATE.
DISCOUNT OFFER ENDS ON SEPT 30TH, 2014 so dont miss it
[/b]

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
maxproxl:

Sorry sir its not free as people pay for it from our newspaper adverts. As I noted before I already gave 100 people on nairaland free copies of the list of 52 authorised gsm distributors. order for a professional business proposal this week and get four products free of charge.
1. bulk sms proposal
2. john fashanu agent proposal
3. website marketing proposal
4. list of gsm distributors
(contact address, name and gsm line of ceo)
5. Bonus: FREE after sales support

everything that has value carries a cost sir. keep following

to order, send a sms to 0817-932-8162
you will excel and succeed ijn
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
maxproxl:

before we continue with the 12 busines topic let me fulfill my promise. av given out 100 free copies of the list of 52 authorised gsm distributors. these are people you can contact for your gsm pins & softwares. now due to demand av decided to give out another 50 FREE copies.52 names of ceo, company address and gsm line of the ceo.its important to note that we sell this list for N2000 so pls post your email to get it FREE

post your email if you're interested
please dont post your email if you've received before
your best will become better ijn
keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by MRUNN(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
georgekelvin12@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by okwele1(f): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
ganismails@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akinakinyele: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Pls here is my e-mail address, akinyelejunaeed@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by adaemeka245(f): 5:21am On Sep 24, 2014
maxproxl:
keep following
Here s my email ada4emeka@yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Tombrook0: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2014
my mail emmanuel.udoh0@gmail.com

thanks
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by semasir: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
I still need the GSM distributor list, my email is opehokon@yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by chezholy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
maxproxl:

keep following
this is my mail echezonapaul@gmail.com and God will bless your hard work. Amen.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by JOSSYAA(m): 8:34am On Sep 27, 2014
I need the manual

maxproxl:

[b]after the lagos training, we received many calls for another training.
most callers complained of their tight schedule on weekdays and weekends.
so here is it again, another uncommon opportunity for you to leverage on.
only for those who are interested.

if you live in lagos mainland or lagos island, ibadan, abeokuta, ota, shagamu, ikorodu, badagry etc; we advice you find time
to attend this training this sunday. from October 1st, we will be very busy shutling different states, presenting proposals
to politicians for the upcoming election and we will be hooked with a computer based training at edo state.

sunday: Sept 28th, 2014 by 3pm
registration is compulsory
so book your seat now

text "RESERVE MY SEAT" with your name & gsm line to 0817-832-8162
100% satisfaction guaranteed.

MANUAL IS NOW N1500 AND COMPULSORY AT A DISCOUNT FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
N1500 X 12 TOPICS = N18,000 BUT YOU WILL ONLY BE PAYING N1500 FOR THE COMPLETE MANUAL(12-TOPICS).
THIS SEMINAR WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE SO DONT MISS IT.
IF AFTER THE SEMINAR YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED, FEEL FREE TO REJECT THE MANUAL
AND YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED IMMEDIATELY.

distance is not an excuse so if you cant make it or if you live very far from lagos,
you can order for the complete manual package. text "I NEED MANUAL" with your name and location.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. STOP DOUBTING AND DONT PROCRASTINATE.
DISCOUNT OFFER ENDS ON SEPT 30TH, 2014 so dont miss it
[/b]
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by enet1(m): 9:07am On Sep 27, 2014
Tayowumi@yahoo.com. God bless u real good,goldendiamond
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by hushmail: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
whats happening to d thread
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by gistsky: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2014
I'm still waitin for ppl's testimonies on dis thread. Have u started d business? Are u makin profits? Ppl say somethin let's knw hw real n productive dis post is.

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by haulagehandlers(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2014
Gigangltd@gmail.com.....am interested sir.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
<b>bulksms proposal readay! </b>

BULKSMS CONSULTANTS
BULKSMS
PROMOTING AND BOOSTING
THE CORPERATIVE IMAGE OF
YOUR ORGANISATION THROUGH HIGHLY EFFECTIVE
MEAN OF MOBILE COMMUMICATION.(BULKSMS)!
What is this bulksms?
Bulksms a.k.a customised sms is simply the
system of sending the same text message via
the web, with a customised title(sender name) to
multiple users at once on their mobile phone .
It is obviously, the fastest and most effective
means of mobile communication.
With bulksms technology, we send hundred and thousand of
messages at a time by just a click of the mouse,with a customise sender name you
desire to display on the
receivers phone as sender ID e.g
church name, school , company etc
With bulksms we help, churches,school,
coperative organization,business owner, even individual reach
out to their targeted audiences, members, love one etc. Using
bulksms service,
What then are the uses of
BulkSMS?
Depending on your industry or organization, the use of BulkSMS varies from one place to another, typically this is dependent on
your need in your organization, the foremost and general use of bulksms is to send many sms to plenty people at the same time.
Below are a list of few industries and how they may apply BulkSMS, with this you will have an idea of how BulkSMS can be used
in your industry or organization.

Religious

=>Motivational quotes by the Pastor
=>What to expect in next service
=>Church programme notifications
=>Meeting notification
=>Other customized Message to members of the Religious group
=>Special Programme awareness

Educational
=>School fees payment notification
=>Event notification to parents and students
=>Brief Newsletter to parents and staff
=>Other customised Message to parents
=>Holiday greetings to parents and stakeholder.

Business
=> Generally Product Updates and information.
=>Event Notifications
=>Meeting notification for staff
=>Holiday greetings to customers and clients
=>New product awareness to customers and potential customers
Clubs
=>Due Payment notification
=>Holiday greetings to members
=>Changes notifications
=>Meeting notification
=>Other customised Message to members of the clubs

Generally uses of bulksms.

=> event publicity: bulksms is very effective
for promoting an events such as church
programs, wedding invitation, dedication and
ceremony etc.
=>Reminder: it can be use as reminder of any
kind within an organisation or
company for importants info or alart.
=> Products/service: bulksms work well when
promoting your products or service, all you
need is a gsm data base of your targeted
Audience.

Advantages of bulksms.

=> it allow you to get across directly to high
targeted receipients.
=> low cost
=> it help to retain and get new customers.
We offer reliable and effective service for our customers .
Bellow is our price list :
1----1000=N2 per unit.
1001----5000=75 per unit.
5001----10,000=50 per unit.
Call us for your order on:
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2014
akorson5: <b>bulksms proposal readay! </b>

BULKSMS CONSULTANTS
BULKSMS
PROMOTING AND BOOSTING
THE CORPERATIVE IMAGE OF
YOUR ORGANISATION THROUGH HIGHLY EFFECTIVE
MEAN OF MOBILE COMMUMICATION.(BULKSMS)!
What is this bulksms?
Bulksms a.k.a customised sms is simply the
system of sending the same text message via
the web, with a customised title(sender name) to
multiple users at once on their mobile phone .
It is obviously, the fastest and most effective
means of mobile communication.
With bulksms technology, we send hundred and thousand of
messages at a time by just a click of the mouse,with a customise sender name you
desire to display on the
receivers phone as sender ID e.g
church name, school , company etc
With bulksms we help, churches,school,
coperative organization,business owner, even individual reach
out to their targeted audiences, members, love one etc. Using
bulksms service,
What then are the uses of
BulkSMS?
Depending on your industry or organization, the use of BulkSMS varies from one place to another, typically this is dependent on
your need in your organization, the foremost and general use of bulksms is to send many sms to plenty people at the same time.
Below are a list of few industries and how they may apply BulkSMS, with this you will have an idea of how BulkSMS can be used
in your industry or organization.

Religious

=>Motivational quotes by the Pastor
=>What to expect in next service
=>Church programme notifications
=>Meeting notification
=>Other customized Message to members of the Religious group
=>Special Programme awareness

Educational
=>School fees payment notification
=>Event notification to parents and students
=>Brief Newsletter to parents and staff
=>Other customised Message to parents
=>Holiday greetings to parents and stakeholder.

Business
=> Generally Product Updates and information.
=>Event Notifications
=>Meeting notification for staff
=>Holiday greetings to customers and clients
=>New product awareness to customers and potential customers
Clubs
=>Due Payment notification
=>Holiday greetings to members
=>Changes notifications
=>Meeting notification
=>Other customised Message to members of the clubs

Generally uses of bulksms.

=> event publicity: bulksms is very effective
for promoting an events such as church
programs, wedding invitation, dedication and
ceremony etc.
=>Reminder: it can be use as reminder of any
kind within an organisation or
company for importants info or alart.
=> Products/service: bulksms work well when
promoting your products or service, all you
need is a gsm data base of your targeted
Audience.

Advantages of bulksms.

=> it allow you to get across directly to high
targeted receipients.
=> low cost
=> it help to retain and get new customers.
We offer reliable and effective service for our customers .
Bellow is our price list :
1----1000=N2 per unit.
1001----5000=75 per unit.
5001----10,000=50 per unit.
Call us for your order on:

your proposal is okay but just review the price N1.50k(irrespective of volume) as I told you before. just offer to help them send the sms.
dont bundle the proposal as you did for (churches, hotels, schools, clubs etc). you must be specific i.e propose to a particular company emphasizing issues that will excite them. my brother please dont focus on bulk sms business alone as the income potential is low except you secure a deal with a politician. look at the other business topics on this thread. wishing you all the very best. you will excel and succeed ijn. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2014
Irshittabey: i couldn't make it to the ilorin training,unforeseen stuffs came up,and i couldn't come, all i kept looking at was the acronym u had for the word 'poor'. poor me

dont worry my friend, another one will hold next month. you will get a sms alert soon. keep following.
I should be in ilorin and benin next week for the sallah break
send me your gsm line so we can discuss logistics and other issues

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2014
goldendiamond: before the nairaland data loss I promised to give out a gift of N25,000 to a lucky nairalander that will pass my exam. exams are about questions and answers. I also persuaded followers of this thread to share their business experience. even if you are yet to start let us know your ideas and aspirations. tell us how you intend to raise capital, strategies you plan to deploy and your major challenges. before the data loss only four members shared their business experience and I promised them a gift. thank God I wrote their username in my diary if not I wont have remembered. after the data loss another member also shared his business experience with bulk sms and how he followed my step by step guide.

usernames of those that shared:
1. bank2k4real
2. ewenla202
3. q.e.beauty
4. emmy9ite
5. etcme
a promise is a debt so I wil surprise you soon with a gift.

please share your business experience as well as your business aspirations even if you are yet to start as I also want to learn from you. keep following

[b]the exam will start on October 15th so if you want to win my N25,000 you can indicate your interest by posting. "I AM INTERESTED IN THE EXAM". however you will need to answer some questions on this thread and this is how it will be done. all participants will come online at 7pm everyday and I will ask specific questions and expect an answer within 10minutes.

for those listed above that I promised a gift before, I have decided to give you a book on financial empowerment(START WITH WHAT YOU HAVE). this is the only gift I think you will benefit from.
- I wanted to give recharge cards but you will exhaust it
- I wanted to give clothes(boxers/tops) but it will fade out
- I wanted to give hand sanitizers(for ebola) but you may have it already (LOL)
- I wanted to give out a china phone but you may not appreciate it(LOL)
- I wanted to give out FREE bulk sms units but you may not need it
- I wanted to give out FREE business proposal but you may not use it

so here it is now, one of the books that changed my mindset about life
"START WITH WHAT YOU HAVE"
from where you are to get what you want.
stop comparing yourself with others as your story is different
YOU WILL EXCEL AND SUCCEED
YOU BEST WILL BECOME BETTER THIS YEAR IJN

for others that shared their business experience on this thread that wasnt stated on the list
please update me with and quote the post you shared before.
call or send a sms on how the book will be delivered to you

keep following[/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / CBN Shuts Down AbokiFX Bank Accounts / Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.