Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? (4636 Views)

Ladies Should Stop Opening Their V*gina / Why Do Ladies Expose Their Cleavage Everywhere? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Nkem88(f): 12:06am On Jul 07, 2014
Spotless180: u mean ur knee? But i know it was a girl's knee anyway.
You see why you are dumb, right? 1.You knew it was a girl's knee you still fell for it. 2. you thought it was my knee, meaning that you were trying to flirt when you called that pic "hot". 3. Your brain has been residing too long in your dick that you do not realize I'm male, posting from my gf's acct. . . Enjoy your award.
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Spotless180(m): 12:16am On Jul 07, 2014
][color=#000030:
You see why you are dumb, right? 1.You knew it was a girl's knee you still fell for it. 2. you thought it was my knee, meaning that you were trying to flirt when you called that pic "hot". 3. Your brain has been residing too long in your dick that you do not realize I'm male, posting from my gf's acct. . . Enjoy your award.[/color]
i know that. I have seen ur profile pix b4. I am just playing the game along. So chill up ok. I am bigger than that.
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by kbshow100(m): 12:20am On Jul 07, 2014
Spotless180: i know that. I have seen ur profile pix b4. I am just playing the game along. So chill up ok. I am bigger than that.
my guy, just go n sleep, dey don finish u already

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Spotless180(m): 12:21am On Jul 07, 2014
I hope u hv told ur girl to cover her cleavage when going out.
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Nkem88(f): 12:24am On Jul 07, 2014
Spotless180: i know that. I am just playing the game along. So chill up ok. I am bigger than that.

Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Spotless180(m): 12:26am On Jul 07, 2014
kbshow100: my guy, just go n sleep, dey don finish u already
i can never be perturbed by those things u know.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by farano(f): 12:33am On Jul 07, 2014
Spotless180: i can never be perturbed by those things u know.
Mature response, kudos smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Spotless180(m): 1:00am On Jul 07, 2014
farano: Mature response, kudos smiley
that is me. I dnt insult and i dnt fight. It is gud to laugh over some things.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by majamajic(m): 1:38am On Jul 07, 2014
Spotless180: I just decide to watch nollywood movie through african magic today. All i see is ladies opening their cleavage here and there with their lap. I mean short skirt revealing their lap. Tempting me. Ladies should stop tempting me o.

Pls what's the name of the movie cool cool
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by lepasharon(f): 2:48am On Jul 07, 2014
Wat about tummy?
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 07, 2014
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 07, 2014
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Spotless180(m): 6:51am On Jul 07, 2014
majamajic:

Pls what's the name of the movie cool cool
u want 2 see cleavage too abi? Any nollywood movie u watch, u must see ladies opening cleavages as if their life depend on it.
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Spotless180(m): 6:52am On Jul 07, 2014
lepasharon: Wat about tummy?
u mean men's tummy?
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2014
I like air to enter. Nice feeling you know. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by sopoundz(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2014
Wow! Strange things happening here. Dude posting 4rm his gf acct, no privacy? Wa o!
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by EejaNla01(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2014
op it is v.bad and very bad,but do we have options when even your fellow guys are even ready to word you down for standing against it.
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2014
][color=#000030:
If you can't walk up to them to ask them why, or to ask them to cover up, or to cover them up, you should mind your business. [/color]
sexkillz,na wah for you mr afin. Oya ban me or run to the MODs grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Spotless180(m): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2014
adaobi123: I like air to enter. Nice feeling you know. tongue
it is a lie. U know what u are looking for.
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2014
Spotless180: it is a lie. U know what u are looking for.

You aren't a girl so you won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Spotless180(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2014
adaobi123:

You aren't a girl so you won't understand.
understand what? So what is the function of the air to the cleavage? U shud nt be wearing pant too, so that air can enter ur puci.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2014
Spotless180: understand what? So what is the function of the air to the cleavage? U shud nt be wearing pant too, so that air can enter ur puci.

Jesus. Stop taking everything so seriously. Unfollows thread undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Nkem88(f): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2014
adaobi123:

Jesus. Stop taking everything so seriously. Unfollows thread undecided
He has exchanged his brain for a pot of stew, just like Esau.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Spotless180(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2014
][color=#000030:
He has exchanged his brain for a pot of stew, just like Esau. [/color]
ok. No attention 4 u.
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by lepasharon(f): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
Spotless180: u mean men's tummy?

Womens
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by STENON(f): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
I see that as stupidity of the highest order.........
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by farano(f): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2014
STENON: I see that as stupidity of the highest order.........
lolz really? grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 08, 2014
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by adebayour26: 9:07am On Jul 08, 2014
Everyone will always find reason(s) for his/her habit, but it's disappointing to know that Ladies are not united in this issues...we still av some good ones who are against it.
@farano, @stenon.....pride of womanhood, keep it up.
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Spotless180(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
adebayour26: Everyone will always find reason(s) for his/her habit, but it's disappointing to know that Ladies are not united in this issues...we still av some good ones who are against it.
@farano, @stenon.....pride of womanhood, keep it up.
u are right. We still have some sensible ladies in d house.
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by DocAdray(f): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
OP, ladies open their cleavage nowadays so that they can ''sell market''!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
Spotless180: I just decide to watch nollywood movie through african magic today. All i see is ladies opening their cleavage here and there with their lap. I mean short skirt revealing their lap. Tempting me. Ladies should stop tempting me o.

So now you want to fucc your tv abi??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Is A Consensual Agreement; Women Aren't Doing Men Any Favor / / Butt Photo Disturbing The Internet At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.