Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? (4590 Views)

Ladies Should Stop Opening Their V*gina / Why Do Ladies Expose Their Cleavage Everywhere? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by STENON(f): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
[quote
author=adebayour26]Everyone will always find reason(s) for his/her
habit, but it's disappointing to know that Ladies are not united in this
issues...we still av some good ones who are against it.
@farano, @stenon.....pride of womanhood, keep it up.[/quote] Owkay, I promise to do that. Tnx and I'm Grateful for that.
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Ab025(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
it is called marketing strategy......

na them sabi sha....never will i marry a lady for the sake of her cleavage.....although some guys will sha
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by dejt4u(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
adebayour26: Everyone will always find reason(s) for his/her habit, but it's disappointing to know that Ladies are not united in this issues...we still av some good ones who are against it.
@farano, @stenon.....pride of womanhood, keep it up.
bobo yii.. You nd dis ur romance section.. #jst mind ur comments oo cos if u 4vck up anyday anytime here, i go report you big time to madam.. Trust me on dis.. Rgds to my people at Opa..
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 09, 2014
][color=#000030:
You see why you are dumb, right? 1.You knew it was a girl's knee you still fell for it. 2. you thought it was my knee, meaning that you were trying to flirt when you called that pic "hot". 3. Your brain has been residing too long in your dick that you do not realize I'm male, posting from my gf's acct. . . Enjoy your award.[/color]
thank God you said it... I know Nkem will hardly call someone dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Spotless180(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2014
DocAdray: OP, ladies open their cleavage nowadays so that they can ''sell market''!
which market?
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Spotless180(m): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2014
Ab025: it is called marketing strategy......

na them sabi sha....never will i marry a lady for the sake of her cleavage.....although some guys will sha
also me.
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by ibrahym47(m): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Spotless180: I don't think it is hard to cover it. So what is the problem? Why do ladies enjoy opening their cleavage?
u mean their valley? yawn
Re: Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? by Kirinwa: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
They prolly have nothing to offer except those oranges and bakassi. They crave attention.More like notice me or I die! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This True / Story Time.... / Ladies, 10 Ways To Cope With A Sex Starved Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.