Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (115929 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by bigcycs: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
tonyx4x44:

download NFSMW 1.0.50 you need to download cache from within the game

Says files do not exist , may have been taken off or something
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
bigcycs:

Says files do not exist , may have been taken off or something

new link

NFSMW

untick the check box and download
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by dober(m): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Am having an issue with my tecno M5. I can only connect to the internet on GSM/WCDMA. When i select WCDMA only, it keeps searching for nerwork. I have tried it in other M5 and it worked.
Please do anyone know how i can fix this.?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mcenny2010(m): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Pls I need download link for good custom rom for my Tecno phantom A f7 and cmw, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
anthony500:

download cwm for tecno p5
when I download it.it want to play like music
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 5:00am On Jul 29, 2014
enochogaga:
when I download it.it want to play like music

download with uc browser, or opera

move file to the root of your memory card i.e the main of your memory card, not inside any folder

open mobile uncle tools, select recovery update and select the recovery and then boot to recovery mode.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 5:32am On Jul 29, 2014
mcenny2010: Pls I need download link for good custom rom for my Tecno phantom A f7 and cmw, thanks in anticipation.

xtream phantom rom

patch

recovery

cmw

remember to backup your stock rom
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 5:43am On Jul 29, 2014
dober: Am having an issue with my tecno M5. I can only connect to the internet on GSM/WCDMA. When i select WCDMA only, it keeps searching for nerwork. I have tried it in other M5 and it worked.
Please do anyone know how i can fix this.?

exchange the sim card and try
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by femifemi1(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2014
Plz can someone help me with a nandroid backup from tecno N7...my tecno N7 is being down bricked for sometime Nȍw.... Ʈ♓ªƞƘs
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by barackodam: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Buoyantx,
Tonyx4x44,
Anthony500

A friend Opsson droid was bricked, I tried unbricking it by backing up my d1s to restore on his p6, after wiping cache partition and memory, I tried restoring it back but I get this error.

Restore userdata_20140729_102631.backup

Error: checksum compare fail
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by dober(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
buoyantx:

exchange the sim card and try
Have done that, but no still the same
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
dober:
Have done that, but no still the same

try going into recovery and clearing cache

if all fails
guess you have to restore your phone...

make a cwm back up from the other phone and restore on your phone

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
barackodam: Buoyantx,
Tonyx4x44,
Anthony500

A friend Opsson droid was bricked, I tried unbricking it by backing up my d1s to restore on his p6, after wiping cache partition and memory, I tried restoring it back but I get this error.

Restore userdata_20140729_102631.backup

Error: checksum compare fail

1. I've mentioned it before that a user data backup is not the same as a cwm backup and can't be used to restore your rom, only your data
2. even if you have the cwm backup you can't restore a p6 with a d1s rom. even a phantom a rom can't be used on a phantom a+. every phone for itself.
3. a cwm backup has to be done with a phone that has custom recovery installed/flashed in
4. you have to backup from recovery on another p6 that has cwm flashed in then put your memory card in the bricked phone and then restore from recovery.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by bigcycs: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
buoyantx:

new link

NFSMW

untick the check box and download

Links only to APK file .no data files ..................
.please provide links to d mc5 also as the one u provided earlier says files don't exist
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
bigcycs:

.please provide links to d mc5 also as the one u provided earlier says files don't exist

i stated earlier that the data files are peculiar to each phone so for optimum performance its best to download from within the apk

links to mc5 coming up shortly
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
bigcycs:

mc 5 apk + data

additional files

*additional files should be placed in android/data

fill in the captcha and use the green donload button
untick the use manager box and select create download link
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by barackodam: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
buoyantx:

1. I've mentioned it before that a user data backup is not the same as a cwm backup and can't be used to restore your rom, only your data
2. even if you have the cwm backup you can't restore a p6 with a d1s rom. even a phantom a rom can't be used on a phantom a+. every phone for itself.
3. a cwm backup has to be done with a phone that has custom recovery installed/flashed in
4. you have to backup from recovery on another p6 that has cwm flashed in then put your memory card in the bricked phone and then restore from recovery.

Gosh!!!!!

Okay, how do I UNbrick it then
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
buoyantx:

mc 5 apk + data

additional files

is it offline?
buoyantx:

mc 5 apk + data

additional files

is it offline?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
proffnico: is it offline? is it offline?

mc5 requires internet connection
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
barackodam:

Gosh!!!!!

Okay, how do I UNbrick it then

from your comments, i deduce you are in the noob-ish category so this task might be slightly advanced.
please take it to someone who know more or an engineer to avoid hard bricking the device (yes there's a critical level of bricking)
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by barackodam: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
buoyantx:
from your comments, i deduce you are in the noob-ish category so this task might be slightly advanced.
please take it to someone who know more or an engineer to avoid hard bricking the device (yes there's a critical level of bricking)

There's no 1 to go to.

Just pls gv d description and I'd go along
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mcenny2010(m): 1:19am On Jul 30, 2014
Thanks.
buoyantx:

xtream phantom rom

patch

recovery

cmw

remember to backup your stock rom

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by lawrenceunaa: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2014
buoyantx:

pls explain better we would understand dis no knowledge is a waste
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by sseunth(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2014
please is there any application that can write articles on any topic?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
sseunth: please is there any application that can write articles on any topic?

The application will write articles by itself or steal someone else's?

Not that I know of
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
tonyx4x44:

[url=http://fs1.d-h.st/download/00070/AgC/AIO-Beats%20Audio%2C%20xReality%2C%20xLoud%20by%20yourarjunjadeja.zip]download here[/url]

you must be on jellybean and above

a nandroid backup is always advised for all things flashing

well done bro, I am running custom rom kitkat on HTC vivid. Will it work on it and Is it advisable to flash this viper4android that would not brick phone?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
One more thing please? Can I get best app i can use to convert video format on android? I would like to convert some movies
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by paeffiong(m): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
I have just installed Officesuit7 pro.

Kindly give me the link to download Officesuite font package
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
buoyantx:

mc5 requires internet connection
okay... waiting for the offline version sha
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
Can you give me a link to any strategy game like age of empires.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Youpele52: 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
See how blackberry is making a come back. Place where Apple and Samsung are failing.
Could this be how blackberry gets back her number one spot.

www.nairaland.com/1835447/blackberry-ltd-only-brand-meets
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
proffnico: okay... waiting for the offline version sha

If your device is rooted, download fake wifi connection from xposed framework and apply process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.