Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116249 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Okaka27(m): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2014
tonyx4x44:

you can't use freedom on cracked apps.

the game must be downloaded from play-store if you want to use freedom
Yeesss!!! Bosss!!!

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by fhunn: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
Pls i need spb shell cracked that won't be checking for license

and also freedom vpn pro with etisalat settings
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by sseunth(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
please i need google search by image apk
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by sseunth(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
please i need google search by image settings
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by maxibrainz: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
pls i need tecno m7 scatter file i don search tire but can't find it
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by AwesomeRomeo: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Pls bro, I need a link to download a good font changer for my rooted HTC phone. I heard that fonts bricks phones, I hope it will not brick mine. Tanx.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by pyzdan: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
tonyx4x44:

download OfficeSuite 7 Premium (PDF&Fonts) v7.5.2087 Apk

The world’s No. 1 mobile office today!

OfficeSuite Pro allows you to view, create, edit, print and share Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files on the go. You can also open attachments and see PDF files on an Android based phone or tablet with our feature-rich mobile office solution.
Bring your office with you and stay productive wherever you go!

KEY FEATURES:
• Ability to view, create and edit complex Microsoft Office and PDF files and attachments with a single complete feature-rich application.
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats DOC, DOCX, DOCM, , XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM and support of common formats as PDF, RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office formats – ODT, ODS and ODP.
• Intact document formatting and layout and ability to create advanced documents on the device.
• Rich editing features for advanced document creation and touch-up on the device.
• Easy file access to local, remote files and email attachment.
• Integrated File Browser allowing you to access and manage your local and remote storage files; Quick access to Recent files, My documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via could, email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct.
• Integration with various cloud services as Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and SugarSync.
• Spell checker, predictive text keyboard, PDF camera scanner, Microsoft compatibility Font Pack and many more features available as in-app upgrade to OfficeSuite Premium.
• Available in 56 languages.
• Optimized for work with keyboards with support of multiple keyboard shortcuts and moving of objects and selections.

HOW OFFICESUITE PRO IS BETTER THAN OFFICESUITE FREE?
• Ad free.
• Standard Font Pack included for better visualization of your documents.
• Open Office format support.
• Format Painter in Word documents.
• Security features – work with password protected files.
• Camera picture insertion.
• Save to PDF in Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
• Insert Filter in Excel documents.
• Insert Conditional Formatting in Excel documents.
• Define Name.
• Export picture from file (Save Picture) Excel.
• Edit Charts in Excel files.
• Save as CSV.
• Edit transitions in PowerPoint slideshows.

A number of manufacturers such as Sony, Amazon, ACER, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, Barnes and Noble, Archos, Polaroid, ViewSonic, Kyocera and Kobo trusted MobiSystems and preloaded OfficeSuite worldwide.

Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
com.sonyericsson.extras.ATTACHED
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand

What’s New
What’s new in version 7.5.2087:
*Bug fixes

download CamScanner -Phone PDF Creator v3.3.0.20140505 Apk

CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, iPads, tablets and computers.
Features:

*Quickly Digitize Document
Just use your phone camera to scan and digitize all kinds of paper documents: receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.

*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing ensures the texts and graphics in scanned documents are clear and sharp with premium colors and resolutions.

*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) feature recognizes texts in document images and extract them from images for later searching, editing or sharing.

*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share documents in PDF or JPEG format with friends via various ways: post on social media, send attachment or document download link through email.

*AirPrint & Fax Documents
Instantly print out any documents in CamScanner with nearby printer via AirPrint; directly select document and fax to over 30 countries from the app.

*Collaborate on Documents
Want to get feedback on your documents? Invite friends or colleagues to collaborate on documents. They can view, comment and exchange ideas on documents in groups.

*Advanced Document Editing
Make annotations on documents with a full set of editing tools. Also adding customized watermarks are made available to mark your own documents.

*Quick Search
When you have plenty of documents, you can use Tags to categorize and easily find them. In addition, OCR for Search helps you find texts inside image and notes. Just enter one keyword, you can quickly find the document you want.

*Secure Important Documents
If you want to protect confidential contents, you can set passcode for viewing important documents; also, while sending document download link, you can set password to protect others from seeing it.

*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit CamScanner website) you own and you can view, edit and share any document.
Premium Subscription Service:
-Get 10G cloud space for storing documents
-Add extra 40 collaborators
-Extract texts in images for later editing or sharing
-Documents link shared with password protection.
-Unlimited document annotations
-No default watermarks on PDF file generated
-No in-app ads
thanks. but can i download this files using operamini?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 2:49am On Sep 07, 2014
AwesomeRomeo: Pls bro, I need a link to download a good font changer for my rooted HTC phone. I heard that fonts bricks phones, I hope it will not brick mine. Tanx.

If you have heard the font-bricking news, why tempt faith?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by dharay99: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2014
Plz help o...I downloaded gta San andreas buh d game keePs force closing..
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
pyzdan: thanks. but can i download this files using operamini?

if it doesn't work use a better browser
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
dharay99: Plz help o...I downloaded gta San andreas buh d game keePs force closing..

what phone?

where did you download from?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by harden(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
plz link to working wild blood apk n data
tanx
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by happy662(m): 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Friends help Me on how wiil i unzip file on my gionee m2 phone
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
happy662: Friends help Me on how wiil i unzip file on my gionee m2 phone

use es explorer

navigate to the zip file, longpress it and select extract
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by sseunth(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
please i need google search image apk...it s alla bout searching for someone's info by posting the person's pic on the app...so it will search the whole net for the person's info..
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by maxibrainz55: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
if you want to use glo Bis on your Samsung phones
call or add me on whatsap using 08126609722
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by wizzyblast(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
AwesomeRomeo: Pls bro, I need a link to download a good font changer for my rooted HTC phone. I heard that fonts bricks phones, I hope it will not brick mine. Tanx.

use ifont... doesn't brick phones... works even on non rooted phones.. eg; my friend's tecno p5
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by wizzyblast(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
sseunth: please i need google search image apk...it s alla bout searching for someone's info by posting the person's pic on the app...so it will search the whole net for the person's info..

cool. I'm interested too
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
sseunth: please i need google search image apk...it s alla bout searching for someone's info by posting the person's pic on the app...so it will search the whole net for the person's info..

please give me the google play link or exact name
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
harden: plz link to working wild blood apk n data
tanx

apk

data
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Karleb(m): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Pls provide me with the link to download pes 2012 crack version that works, I meen the apk.

Thanks smiley
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by fhunn: 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
I need a link to a successfully cracked spb shell cos i ave dloaded diff cracked ones but i cant still get past the license verification, i ave tried cracking it myself but to no avail
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
Pls can I get ttpod 7.4 English version?
Tanx
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by sseunth(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=tonyx4x44]

please give me the google play link or exact name [/quote https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bjbinc.searchbyimage&hl=en ]
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by AwesomeRomeo: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2014
wizzyblast:

use ifont... doesn't brick phones... works even on non rooted phones.. eg; my friend's tecno p5
K, tanx.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by RUBMYMIND(m): 1:37am On Sep 09, 2014
Pls help, the games on my fone always slows down each tym am playing. is this as a result of my 512MB RAM? pls advice
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 3:13am On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=RUBMYMIND]Pls help, the games on my fone always slows down each tym am playing. is this as a result of my 512MB RAM? pls advice

You have partially answered your question. All other processes are also on the slow lane, while the games try to attain fast lane, but are bugged down by lower specifications.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 5:32am On Sep 09, 2014
Pls download link to pes 12 v3.1
Tanx
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Scarpon(m): 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
please is there any application that will enable me watch two videos same time on android
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mathefaro(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Scarpon: please is there any application that will enable me watch two videos same time on android
Gplayer does that

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
stephinnoyewole: Pls download link to pes 12 v3.1
Tanx

for android?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Scarpon(m): 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
mathefaro: Gplayer does that
thanks brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.