Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (115931 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tundayluv: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
michealcyp:

wow its over 500mb and i dnt have enof mb
danm! i appreciate you. wich state do u reside bro? i stay in ado ekiti
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
MAIZAMANI:
Please I downloaded dead trigger 2 and it keeps showing authentication failed. What may be the problem.

1. try playing it offline

2. install modded playstore
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
tonyx4x44:

download OsmAnd+ Maps & Navigation v1.8.3 Apk

OsmAnd+ (OSM Automated Navigation Directions) is a map and navigation application with access to the free, worldwide, and high-quality OpenStreetMap (OSM) data. All map data can be stored on your device’s memory card for offline use. Via your device’s GPS, OsmAnd offers routing, with optical and voice guidance, for car, bike, and pedestrian. All the main functionalities work both online and offline (no internet needed).

OsmAnd+ is the paid application version. By buying it you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.

Some of the main features:

Navigation
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates

Map Viewing
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling

Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing
• Unlimited free download, directly from the app
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps

Safety Features
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you

Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)

Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)

OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities.

Approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *

Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!

From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe,from Australia to the USA. Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, UK, Spain, …

What’s New
1.8.3 Fixes : OsMo plugin, Download names
OsMo plugin:
- Advanced Live Monitoring
- Share your location to your friends and see their location
- Create and join groups
GPX (My Places):
- Detailed stats by distance, by km
Favorites (My Places):
- Assign different colors and setup visibility per group
Navigation:
- Calculate route between route points (GPX)
- More configuration for navigation (autohide buttons, speek in advance)
- Auto start navigation
Lots of other features….

Thanks brother. I will check it out

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Shininstar30(f): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
somebody pls help me, my Fone is showing storage space running out even wen I hv moved all apps 2 SD card. what do I do pls
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
buoyantx:

zedusa pro
tanx bro...
bt wen I tried downloading it, it brought 334kb of a file instead of d 1.4mb dat is stated in d app descriptions
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
buoyantx:

what device, what os version?
Tecno F5,
OS-4.2
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
buoyantx:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2576611

note: 4.2 upwards only
tanx bro

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:33am On Sep 03, 2014
stephinnoyewole:
tanx bro...
bt wen I tried downloading it, it brought 334kb of a file instead of d 1.4mb dat is stated in d app descriptions

https://www.dropbox.com/s/frgqavwrlhkq2ku/Zedusa_Photo_Image_Resizer_v2.6.10__NextWap.Net.apk?dl=0
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2014
Shininstar30: somebody pls help me, my Fone is showing storage space running out even wen I hv moved all apps 2 SD card. what do I do pls

go to your root folder with an explorer, open data folder and delete log other mode
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by yubiman(m): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pls ow can I get the phone version or will it work on a 5inch phone?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by samdean(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
pls guy am using tecno p9 any time I want to download from playstore its telling me insufficient space.pls any help?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
samdean: pls guy am using tecno p9 any time I want to download from playstore its telling me insufficient space.pls any help?

are you sure you have enough space
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
yubiman: Pls ow can I get the phone version or will it work on a 5inch phone?

phone version for what?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Seamareggae(m): 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pls how do I set up my favourite or most used apps on my Samsung phone... Pls help... Do I need a LAUNCHER cos am confused
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
Seamareggae: Pls how do I set up my favourite or most used apps on my Samsung phone... Pls help... Do I need a LAUNCHER cos am confused

can be long pressed and broughtfrom the appdrawer to the homescreen

folder can be created on the homescreen by long pressing an icon dragging it and placing it on another
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Okaka27(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Help pls my Freedom isnt working
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=Okaka27]Help pls my Freedom isnt working[/quote

what's the problem?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Kovic08(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
please I need download link to fifa 2014 english commentary asap please
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:31am On Sep 04, 2014
Kovic08: please I need download link to fifa 2014 english commentary asap please

what version of the game are you using?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by samdean(m): 6:47am On Sep 04, 2014
tonyx4x44:

are you sure you have enough space

yes.using 32gig mc and 12gig internal mc
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:21am On Sep 04, 2014
samdean:

yes.using 32gig mc and 12gig internal mc

in tecno phones and some older androids a specified partition is separated for app install

go to settings >apps check at the bottom of the page to confirm if you have free space in that partition
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2014
Pls I need a good eBook reader dat has auto zoom.(i.e d book writing you are reading will b bold)
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2014
Pls can I change d display of my tecno rooted p5.eg italic write up
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2014
enochogaga: Pls can I change d display of my tecno rooted p5.eg italic write up

you would have to change your fonts with ifonts
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2014
enochogaga: Pls I need a good eBook reader dat has auto zoom.(i.e d book writing you are reading will b bold)

use moon reader

and set it up

download Moon+ Reader Pro v2.6.4 Apk

Better designed book reader with powerful controls & full functions, supports epub, pdf, mobi, chm, cbr, cbz, umd, fb2, txt, html, rar, zip or OPDS formats.

☀Additional benefits in pro version:

✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support

☀PDF features in Pro version:

✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available

☆The key features:

• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.

☆Standard functions:

• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.

• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt

What’s New
v2.6.4
#Fix Pdf landscape crash issue in some devices
#Fix a rare “image overlays text” issue
#Fix a repeated scan issue of “import new books automatically” feature
#Add back button to picture content browser
#Update Italian translation
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2014
tonyx4x44:

use moon reader

and set it up

download Moon+ Reader Pro v2.6.4 Apk

Better designed book reader with powerful controls & full functions, supports epub, pdf, mobi, chm, cbr, cbz, umd, fb2, txt, html, rar, zip or OPDS formats.

☀Additional benefits in pro version:

✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support

☀PDF features in Pro version:

✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available

☆The key features:

• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.

☆Standard functions:

• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.

• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt

What’s New
v2.6.4
#Fix Pdf landscape crash issue in some devices
#Fix a rare “image overlays text” issue
#Fix a repeated scan issue of “import new books automatically” feature
#Add back button to picture content browser
#Update Italian translation
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2014
tonyx4x44:

you would have to change your fonts with ifonts
Dis guy be like u genius oooh.
Anyway thanks.
U have been a help to many.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mathefaro(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2014
Oga Tony, please can you help me get a link for an e-book: "make today count by John Maxwell". I know this isn't an app but please I've been scouring for it on the net for quite a while without success. thanks In anticipation

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Senior Bros.pls can i get font changer on my tecno D9 not rooted phone
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bros can i get app that can change my voice frm male to female during making or receiving calls on tecno D9 not rooted phone
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Kovic08(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
tonyx4x44:

what version of the game are you using?
fifa 2014 comentary android version 1.3.2

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.