Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116346 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by michealcyp(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
tundayluv: bro, please I would like if you can share me your backup if you created it coz I have a bricked h5 and the mistake I did was I didn't make a backup. Please, I beg of you

wow its over 500mb and i dnt have enof mb
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Baddestguyp(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
[quote author=tonyx4x44]

my FIFA 14 locks back everytime I close nd open it, is there any solution
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by samdean(m): 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
guy pls can u give me link to download FIFA 14 apk the normal one from playstore (the one that is not hacked version 1.3.2)
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by harden(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
tonyx4x44:

are you sure the data is well extracted and placed in obb?

what phone do you use?
i use a tecno s9 nd after extraction d obb file was
1.33GB
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Well bro, please I need a good GPS and Offline Map app. I need to be able to access location without internet connection
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
tonyx4x44:

custom patch is what you should apply na... after istallling the app and the unlocker..

go back to the post and follow the instructions
I mean d Google play
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
Pls zedusa pro link, d prev link posted ain't going tru...
Tanx
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 2:54am On Sep 01, 2014
Pls links to download flashable fonts....
Steps on hw to download font in iFont....using d online tab new
Tanx...
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Xxpress(m): 3:01am On Sep 01, 2014
tonyx4x44:

if you are using a good card, it shouldn't cause any problems...

you should reduce plugging your phone in mass storage mode after application
OK bro

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=Baddestguyp][/quote]

maybe you should try another apk
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2014
samdean: guy pls can u give me link to download FIFA 14 apk the normal one from playstore (the one that is not hacked version 1.3.2)

the normal apk wont make any difference even if you have it unless you download from playstore cos it will still read as non-market source and freedom still wont work with it
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:33am On Sep 01, 2014
harden: i use a tecno s9 nd after extraction d obb file was
1.33GB

if you don't have a data problem

asphalt got updated yesterday, just played it, more cool cars

i could provide you a link
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2014
stephinnoyewole:
I mean d Google play

that is not a criteria but its good to have
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by harden(m): 7:47am On Sep 01, 2014
tonyx4x44:

if you don't have a data problem

asphalt got updated yesterday, just played it, more cool cars

i could provide you a link
ill downlod it from playstore
plz can i unlock my fifa 14 v1.2.8 wit freedom ave tried dat playstore stuff but didnt work
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mindtricks: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2014
tonyx4x44:

yes it does require rooting

mobilego pc app?

Yes sir, whichever way if you can provide. And please do you know any app that allows you send sms to many numbers at once, as this seem cumbersome with the default phone sms settings?

Also I will like to know if there is any other youtube downloading app, or any solution as my tubemate seem buggy, it keeps tellling me my download is "interrupted". Thanks!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Kovic08(m): 10:59am On Sep 01, 2014
I tried opening the fifa 2014 from play store. It didnt work o pls what can I do? ..or you fit give me another modes apk link please.. And i tried using freedom to open it sane thing again
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
tunnex190: Well bro, please I need a good GPS and Offline Map app. I need to be able to access location without internet connection

No response yet concerning this
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kovic08: I tried opening the fifa 2014 from play store. It didnt work o pls what can I do? ..or you fit give me another modes apk link please.. And i tried using freedom to open it sane thing again
on your WiFi n retry..
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2014
i'm back
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2014
tunnex190:

No response yet concerning this

download OsmAnd+ Maps & Navigation v1.8.3 Apk

OsmAnd+ (OSM Automated Navigation Directions) is a map and navigation application with access to the free, worldwide, and high-quality OpenStreetMap (OSM) data. All map data can be stored on your device’s memory card for offline use. Via your device’s GPS, OsmAnd offers routing, with optical and voice guidance, for car, bike, and pedestrian. All the main functionalities work both online and offline (no internet needed).

OsmAnd+ is the paid application version. By buying it you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.

Some of the main features:

Navigation
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates

Map Viewing
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling

Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing
• Unlimited free download, directly from the app
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps

Safety Features
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you

Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)

Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)

OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities.

Approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *

Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!

From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe,from Australia to the USA. Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, UK, Spain, …

What’s New
1.8.3 Fixes : OsMo plugin, Download names
OsMo plugin:
- Advanced Live Monitoring
- Share your location to your friends and see their location
- Create and join groups
GPX (My Places):
- Detailed stats by distance, by km
Favorites (My Places):
- Assign different colors and setup visibility per group
Navigation:
- Calculate route between route points (GPX)
- More configuration for navigation (autohide buttons, speek in advance)
- Auto start navigation
Lots of other features….
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2014
banned againnn angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2014
tunnex190: Well bro, please I need a good GPS and Offline Map app. I need to be able to access location without internet connection

download OsmAnd+ Maps & Navigation v1.8.3 Apk
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 8:39am On Sep 02, 2014
stephinnoyewole: Pls zedusa pro link, d prev link posted ain't going tru...
Tanx

zedusa pro
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2014
stephinnoyewole: Pls links to download flashable fonts....
Steps on hw to download font in iFont....using d online tab new
Tanx...

what device, what os version?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2014
harden: ill downlod it from playstore
plz can i unlock my fifa 14 v1.2.8 wit freedom ave tried dat playstore stuff but didnt work

if you download from playstore you can unlock with freedom
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2014
Yea, we need flashable font for 4.2 jb. Please
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2014
chidoo4luv: Yea, we need flashable font for 4.2 jb. Please

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2576611

note: 4.2 upwards only
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by buoyantx: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2014
later
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by MAIZAMANI(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2014
tonyx4x44:

maybe you should try another apk
Please I downloaded dead trigger 2 and it keeps showing authentication failed. What may be the problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.