Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116212 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2014
enochogaga: pls can u help me also wit hi-qmp3 recorder full version and power amp full version. tanks

1: [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugheaqgnqf0y6jh/Poweramp%20Music%20Player%20%28Trial%29%20v2.0.9-build-529.apk]download poweramp[/url]

[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/b41wvu9ocdup63p/Poweramp%20Full%20Version%20Unlocker%20v2-build-26.apk] download poweramp unlocker[/url]

[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/y3jlm3tac2wx85n/Lucky%20Patcher%20v4.3.5%20%7BOsmDroid.net%7D.apk]download lucky patcher if you don't have it already[/url]
2: Install "Poweramp Music Player (Trial) v2.0.9-build-529.apk"

3: Install "Poweramp Full Version Unlocker v2-build-26.apk"

4: Open Poweramp, then close it.
(Note: If you open Poweramp settings, you should see a warning at the top that it failed the License Verification.)

5: Open Lucky Patcher

6: Select Poweramp

7: Select "Open Menu of Patches"

8: Select "Custom Patch"

9: Select "Apply"

10: Patch results window will open. In the results should be:
Pattern N1: Patch Done!
&
Pattern N2:
Error: Pattern not found!
or patch is already applied!?

Select "Launch"

11: Open Poweramp settings. The should be no warning about the License Verification at the top.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2014
enochogaga: pls can u help me wit d full versions of power amp & Hi-qmp3 recorder

cool

download Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder

The Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder takes mobile sound recording to the next level. Feature-packed and loaded with customization options, and with high-fidelity 44 kHz audio sampling, it’s miles ahead of any standard recording app. Personal voice notes, group discussions, band practice, concerts, lectures, talks, sermons and so much more—if you can hear it, the app can record it. With one-tap access and a sleek, intuitive interface, you’ll be up and recording with pushbutton ease. And best of all, sharing is a breeze—you can send your clips to your computer by Bluetooth, USB cable or SD card, and share via Skype, WhatsApp, SoundCloud or store online with Dropbox, Evernote or Google Drive.

★ Capture audio and store as MP3 clips in real-time
★ Start, pause and resume recording in a flash with home screen widget
★ Customize audio quality with changeable bit rate up to 320 kbps
★ Select front or back microphone for better clarity
★ Switch recording icon for discretion
★ Manage recordings easily—share, sort, rename and delete as you please
★ Specify storage space—app automatically stops recording when storage limit is reached
★ Specify input gain settings for optimum recording in various noise levels
★ Share and transfer recordings in a snap—new Wi-Fi support makes transfers easier than ever

With the Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder you won’t ever have to fuss with your phone to get the best recording quality. Record yourself and practice for a presentation, record song ideas and brainstorming sessions, record anything!

What’s New
– Fresher user interface
– Directly use private app folder on removable SD Card
– Support for Samsung Multi-Window
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by lawrenceunaa: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2014
i need root explorer and the directives on hw to use it in diabling my start up tone
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2014
tonyx4x44:

1: [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugheaqgnqf0y6jh/Poweramp%20Music%20Player%20%28Trial%29%20v2.0.9-build-529.apk]download poweramp[/url]

[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/b41wvu9ocdup63p/Poweramp%20Full%20Version%20Unlocker%20v2-build-26.apk] download poweramp unlocker[/url

[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/y3jlm3tac2wx85n/Lucky%20Patcher%20v4.3.5%20%7BOsmDroid.net%7D.apk]download lucky patcher if you don't have it already[/url]
2: Install "Poweramp Music Player (Trial) v2.0.9-build-529.apk"

3: Install "Poweramp Full Version Unlocker v2-build-26.apk"

4: Open Poweramp, then close it.
(Note: If you open Poweramp settings, you should see a warning at the top that it failed the License Verification.)

5: Open Lucky Patcher

6: Select Poweramp

7: Select "Open Menu of Patches"

8: Select "Custom Patch"

9: Select "Apply"

10: Patch results window will open. In the results should be:
Pattern N1: Patch Done!
&
Pattern N2:
Error: Pattern not found!
or patch is already applied!?

Select "Launch"

11: Open Poweramp settings. The should be no warning about the License Verification at the top.

Extra information, for lucky patcher to work. Device has to be rooted.
NB: Poweramp are selling unlocker for 0.50 pence
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by lawrenceunaa: 10:21am On Jul 12, 2014
tonyx4x44:

[url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/btdonx0zkc6hl0w/Greenify%20%28Donation%20Package%29_2.3PP.apk[/url]
pls help me with root explorer and directives on hw to use it on disabling my phone's start up tone
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2014
lawrenceunaa: pls help me with root explorer and directives on hw to use it on disabling my phone's start up tone

what phone do you use?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:24am On Jul 12, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Extra information, for lucky patcher to work. Device has to be rooted.
NB: Poweramp are selling unlocker for 0.50 pence

true.

buying it is not the problem though, the way by which to is the problem for most people
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2014
tonyx4x44:

true.

buying it is not the problem though, the way by which to is the problem for most people

True
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by nawtyme: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2014
I am so happy to see this thread. Pls I slept by 4.30am trying to root my S4. I have downloaded kies and odin and have done everything required of me but when I connect the phone to the system it does not see it as directed by one of the videos I watched online. Pls I need a step by step guide on how to root this Samsung S4 GT-19500. Thanks. I'm waiting.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by nawtyme: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2014
Pls be as simple as possible. Less of the jargon unless you want to confuse me. *learning mode activated *
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2014
nawtyme: Pls be as simple as possible. Less of the jargon unless you want to confuse me. *learning mode activated *

details

what os are you on?
what have you tried?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by nawtyme: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2014
Kitkat 4.42. I downloaded the driver for the phone, CF-auto-root-ja3g-ja3gxx-gti9500, and also downloaded Samsung kies 3. Then I activated USB debugging on my phone and set it to download mode. I installed the odin-v3-09 zip on the laptop and connected the phone to the laptop. But the odin app will not indicated that it has seen my phone. That's where I get stuck.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by lawrenceunaa: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
tonyx4x44:

what phone do you use?
tecno s9 it's rooted
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
lawrenceunaa: tecno s9 it's rooted

use root explorer

go to root/system/media

delete the files bootaudio.mp3 and shutaudio.mp3

or rename them to any other format if you would still need them later
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by nawtyme: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
Tony is there no way?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
nawtyme: Kitkat 4.42. I downloaded the driver for the phone, CF-auto-root-ja3g-ja3gxx-gti9500, and also downloaded Samsung kies 3. Then I activated USB debugging on my phone and set it to download mode. I installed the odin-v3-09 zip on the laptop and connected the phone to the laptop. But the odin app will not indicated that it has seen my phone. That's where I get stuck.

go to settings/about and tell me the date written in your kernel number
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by nawtyme: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mon Feb 17 17:34:15 kst 2014
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
download and use this

afterwards download supersu from playstore
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by nawtyme: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
My anti virus sees it as a virus.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
false positive
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
nawtyme: My anti virus sees it as a virus.

nothing to worry about
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by lawrenceunaa: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
tonyx4x44:

use root explorer

go to root/system/media

delete the files bootaudio.mp3 and shutaudio.mp3

or rename them to any other format if you would still need them later

link to download root explorer
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by cirmuell(m): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
tonyx4x44:

cool

download Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder

The Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder takes mobile sound recording to the next level. Feature-packed and loaded with customization options, and with high-fidelity 44 kHz audio sampling, it’s miles ahead of any standard recording app. Personal voice notes, group discussions, band practice, concerts, lectures, talks, sermons and so much more—if you can hear it, the app can record it. With one-tap access and a sleek, intuitive interface, you’ll be up and recording with pushbutton ease. And best of all, sharing is a breeze—you can send your clips to your computer by Bluetooth, USB cable or SD card, and share via Skype, WhatsApp, SoundCloud or store online with Dropbox, Evernote or Google Drive.

★ Capture audio and store as MP3 clips in real-time
★ Start, pause and resume recording in a flash with home screen widget
★ Customize audio quality with changeable bit rate up to 320 kbps
★ Select front or back microphone for better clarity
★ Switch recording icon for discretion
★ Manage recordings easily—share, sort, rename and delete as you please
★ Specify storage space—app automatically stops recording when storage limit is reached
★ Specify input gain settings for optimum recording in various noise levels
★ Share and transfer recordings in a snap—new Wi-Fi support makes transfers easier than ever

With the Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder you won’t ever have to fuss with your phone to get the best recording quality. Record yourself and practice for a presentation, record song ideas and brainstorming sessions, record anything!

What’s New
– Fresher user interface
– Directly use private app folder on removable SD Card
– Support for Samsung Multi-Window
been looking for this for a while now, thanks.

p.s please always add file size to each of ur post thanks.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
lawrenceunaa: link to download root explorer

download root explorer 2mb
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
cirmuell: been looking for this for a while now, thanks.

p.s please always add file size to each of ur post thanks.

you are welcome
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
download the good old brick game 4mb

Here is our take on retro style brick game, that once was classic that we used to play in console boxes. The game has multiple speed levels, last played can be saved, you can change the board color, orientation etc.

The goal of the game is to match the line with the falling bricks as much as possible to score high.

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by onmurphy: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
Please someone in the house help me with whatsapp plus APK.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
If your device gets hots unnecessarily, best app to check and manage the guilty app appropriately - watchdog task manager pro
I am sure a link to download it will be provided, for those iinterested.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by UchihaItachi(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
Link for the latest version of swype keyboard please?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
onmurphy: Please someone in the house help me with whatsapp plus APK.
download whatsapp+

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.