Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116209 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by dober(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
God bless your good work.
Can you help me with app and procedures to customize my phone font?
Am rooted
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Seamareggae(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Lexusgs430:

In my summation, probably the best twitter app.
Buh I love it and tweetcaster... Tweet caster sabi save mb nd kinda faster with slow edge
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
emilusakpos: Pls OP, I need this game, MASS EFFECT INFILTRATOR.

download MASS EFFECT INFILTRATOR.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
tonyx4x44:

download ifont

Remember to restart your phone after applying font

The best Font Installer on Android !
The app is designed to install beautiful fonts on your phone. You can download and use hundreds of fonts to cutify your phone. It ‘s easy to change system font! Beautiful fonts,Beautiful mood!

Do you want let your phone has become distinctive as well as more beautiful?It ‘s easy to change system font. Integrated hundreds of exquisite lovely font, easily change the system font, the simple change mood! Font blossoms, personalized I dominate! So monotonous phone interface look! Let you have a happy mood every day, love life, love fonts.Font blossoms, personalized I dominate! So monotonous phone interface look! Let you have a happy mood every day.

★★★★Support Galaxy S3,S4,Note,Note II without Root change font , without need reboot!★★★★
Select from hundreds of custom fonts to install system wide! Preview, backup, install from SD card and share your fonts.

Change the font, Change your mood!
Main functions:
1.Support Samsung, XiaoMi (MIUI), Meizu phone perfect replacement font
2.Support Htc, Sony, Motolora phone replacement font(Need Root)
3.Support to modify the font size, support for custom fonts
4.Easy to operate,eliminate the tedious steps.
5.Automatic backup fonts easily restore the factory font
6.Change font size,make size from small to big.

PS: This plug-in should work on most Galaxy which has FlipFont® change font without Root. The other phones need to root.
PS: This description is let some app which plagiarize description from iFont to know.

If you have a Galaxy phone:

FIRST OF ALL

You have to check “unknown sources” option.
* Go to home screen> settings> applications, and check unknown sources.
* If your device contains Flip Font library, You don’t have to root your device.
* Some Carrier doesn’t allow side downloaded application(non-market app). In this case you should root your device to use this utility.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
dober: God bless your good work.
Am rooted

^
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
pls zedusa pro version
tanx
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Ologunsunny: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
please op i need god of war psp version, please
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Xxpress(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
tonyx4x44:

it will if you use a fake m card... use original class 10 m cards for maximum speed and reliability
OK bro
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Xxpress(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
[quote author=tonyx4x44][/quote]
Hope it won't brick my phone
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
Xxpress:
Hope it won't brick my phone

nope
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ologunsunny: please op i need god of war psp version, please

[url=http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_Portable_ISOs/God_of_War_-_Chains_of_Olympus_%28USA%29/157308] Download God of War - Chains of Olympus 1.2gig[/url]
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by sisiafrika(f): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
dober: God bless your good work.
Am rooted
are u now in med schl? Still practicing nursing?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by dunmorris(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
tonyx4x44:

[url=http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_Portable_ISOs/God_of_War_-_Chains_of_Olympus_%28USA%29/157308] Download God of War - Chains of Olympus 1.2gig[/url]

pls
I need kine master video maker version 2.2.6 below apk
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
stephinnoyewole: pls zedusa pro version
tanx

zedusa download
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
dunmorris: pls
I need kine master video maker version 2.2.6 below apk

KineMaster Pro – Video Editor v2.1.27.3931 Apk

KineMaster Pro – Video Editor v2.1.14.3402.PRO Apk

possible to directly transcode 1080p recorded videos to 720p (on devices where 1080p editing isn’t supported)
★ To use KineMaster Pro, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 users should update their device firmware to the latest version.(Settings > General > About device > Software update > Run the update menu.)

*** The best choice for mobile video editing! Premium video editor, KineMaster ! ***

KineMaster is the first and only video editor on Android to surpass the features offered in iMovie on iOS.
With KineMaster’s diverse themes, make professional quality movies from any videos, images, and music directly on your phone with a flick of your finger.
Edit and share video directly to Facebook and other social networks at any desired resolution up to Full HD (1080p) in a snap!

[Key Features]

★ A variety of easy-to-use Themes
* A selected Theme’s music and visual effects can be applied automatically to the images and videos being edited to create a more complete package.

* Additional Themes (selection continuously expanding) can be easily downloaded

★ Use of multiple media sources supported
* Video, images, music, text and even instantly recorded video and audio can all easily be added.

* During editing video, use audio tracks at a time in addition to the audio track built in with each theme.

★ All editing interfaces provided
* Adjust the length of the timeline or a clip’s color/saturation/brightness/volume and delete or rearrange media clips

* Add eye-catching visual effects: Use transition effects such as 3D transition and PiP (Picture in Picture), rotate a video, or pan and zoom in an image

[Supported Devices]
* Available for Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4 / S4 Duos / S4 Zoom / S4 Active / Round / J / Note2 / Note3, LG Optimus G / Optimus G Pro / G2 / G Flex, Sharp AQUOS PHONE ZETA SH-01F / SERIE SHL23 / Xx 302SH / EX SH-02F, Nexus4 / Nexus5 / Nexus7(2013), VEGA Secret Note / Secret UP / IRON / LTE-A, SONY Xperia Z Ultra / Z1f / Z1 / Z1s, HTC One / One Max / Infobar A02 / J One HTL22, Xiaomi MI 2S / MI 3, Fujitsu Disney Mobile F-03F / Arrows NX F-01F / Arrows Z FJL22, ZTE Nubia Z5S, Lenovo Vibe Z K910, Kyocera Dingo M KYL22, Asus PadFone Infinity A86, LePhone Vibe Z (Continuously added)

[Supported OS]
* Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and above; 4.4 (KitKat) is also supported.

[Range of Supported Resolutions]
* Devices where resolutions up to 1080p are supported: Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A / S4 Active / Round / J / Note3, LG Optimus G / Optimus G Pro / G2 / G Flex, Sharp AQUOS PHONE ZETA SH-01F / SERIE SHL23 / Xx 302SH / EX SH-02F, Nexus5, VEGA Secret Note / Secret UP / LTE-A, SONY Xperia Z Ultra / Z1f / Z1 / Z1s, Xiaomi MI 2S / MI 3, Fujitsu Disney Mobile F-03F / Arrows NX F-01F / Arrows Z FJL22, ZTE Nubia Z5S, Lenovo Vibe Z K910, Kyocera Dingo M KYL22, Asus PadFone Infinity A86, LePhone Vibe Z

* Devices where resolutions up to 720p are supported: Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4 LTE / S4 Duos / S4 Zoom / Note2, Nexus4 / Nexus7(2013), HTC One / One Max / Infobar A02 / J One HTL22, VEGA IRON, SONY Xperia Z / ZL / UL / A / ZR

[Supported Formats]
* Video formats: MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC)
* Audio formats: MP3, M4A, AAC
* Image formats: JPG, PNG
* Real-time video and audio recording
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by nani667: 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Good work going on here.... ✔

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 6:55am On Jul 15, 2014
Clean master pro version plssssss
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Ebubemg(m): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2014
help this ifone have brick my phone
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by dober(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2014
sisiafrika: are u now in med schl? Still practicing nursing?
Good to know i have secret followers on nairaland.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2014
proffnico: Clean master pro version plssssss

clean master download
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2014
tonyx4x44:

clean master download
Thanks for helping man

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Ebubemg(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2014
tonyx4x44:

clean master download
help this ifone have brick my phone
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2014
Ebubemg: help this ifone have brick my phone

i've used ifont with more than 5 phones without any problem...

what phone do you use
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
available

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
abuja

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by StealthyMe(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ebubemg: help this ifone have brick my phone

If you use a tecno, this shouldn't have been installed as it is pretty unreliable on tecno devices ; you can google how to unbrick ur device undecided

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by StealthyMe(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Big ups to op....Nice work

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
[b]dear gamers of the HD species, are you being limited by data to download, bad network or simply not willing undergo the downloading related stress?
this is the right solution spot... get as many HD games as you dreamed of all at once..
get games from my database containing over 180 (yes one hundred and eighty) game titles for a token

games available include

after burner climax
aliens vs predator evolution
Amerzone The Explorer's Legacy
beyond space
biohazard_4_mobile
BOOM-TANKS
Blood & Glory
Blood & Glory 2: LEGEND
Broken Sword II v1.0.17
Brothers in Arms 2 HD
Backstab v1.2.6
BANG BANG Racing HD v1.1.0
Battle Bears Zero v1.1.0 (Free Shopping)
Battle Of The Saints I v1.0.1
Battle Towers 1.28 (Unli Gold And Gem)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 v1.2.8
Battlestone™ v1.1.290016
Big Time Gangsta v2.2.3 (Mod Everything)
Bigfoot Hidden Giant v1.0
Blade Slinger v1.4.0 (Unlimited Money)
BlastPoints v1.0.3
Blazing Souls Accelate (ENG) v1.5
Blitz Brigade - Online FPS fun v1.0.3
Blood & Glory: Legend v2.0.2 (Unlimited Money)
Castle of Illusion Apk v1.1.0
CLUMSY-NINJA-1.7.1-MOD
Colin McRae Rally v1.02
Combat Mission Touch v1.51
Crazy Taxi v1.20
csr racing
dead space
NBA Jam
Nba 2k13
Nba 2k14
Street Fighter IV
Real Racing 2
Dungeon Hunter HD
Dungeon Hunter 3
The Adventures of Tintin
Real Steel HD
Modern Combat
Modern Combat Sandstorm HD
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation HD
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour FULL HD
Madden NFL 12
Real Football 2012
Real Football 2013
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.
Dead Space HD
9mm HD
Gangster Vegas 2013
NOVA HD
NOVA 2 HD
N.O.V.A 3
Men In Black 3
NFS: SHIFT
NFS: Hot Pursuit
NFS: Most Wanted HD
Emissary of war
GTA Vice City
Pes 2012
FMX Riders HD
Contract Killer
Contract Killer II
Frontline Commando
Fifa 2012
Raging Thunder II HD
Eternal Legacy HD
Assassin's Creed HD
Hero of Sparta HD
Raft Pirates
Shufflepuck Cantina
Captain Thumb
Mx mayhem
Raging thunder 2
Fifa 10
Gta san andreas
injustice (gods among us) unlimited coin
Bladeslinger
CHAOS RINGS II by Square Enix
Shoot Many Robots
Real Boxing™
Oil Rush: Free Demo
The Conduit HD
Squids Wild West
Dynamite Jack
Usagi Yojimbo:Way of the Ronin
METAL SLUG X by SNK
Jones On Fire
HEROES OF DESTINY by Glu
Super Stickman Golf 2 by Noodlecake
Catcha Catcha Aliens!
Earn to Die Lite
The Croods
Infinity Space
WTF Games Of The Week
Diablo III
Assassin's Creed
NfS shift
2XL MX OFFROAD 1.0.7
2XL SUPERCROSS HD Full Version 1.0.0
Prince of Persia HD
Wild Blood
Death Dome
The Bard's Tale
2XL Supercross HD
Gangstar Rio: City of Saints
Super Ski Jump
Predators
International Snooker Pro THD
Iron Fist Boxing
Avengers Initiative
Expendable Rearmed
Asphalt 6
Fieldrunners HD
AirAttack HD Lite
Riptide GP
GRave Defense HD Free
Shoot Many Robots
The Conduit HD
Squids Wild West
METAL SLUG X by SNK
Jones On Fire
HEROES OF DESTINY by Glu
Super Stickman Golf
The Croods
Mini Ninjas by Square Enix
Pes 12
Gangstar west coast hutsle
Armageddon Squadron 3D
MX Moto and Turbo Granny
ToonWarz
PBA bowling 2
Glow Hockey 2
Cross Court Tenniss
DGunners SP / ICEBURN
Hockey Nations 2010
OverKill
TurboFly 3D
Protoxide: Death Race

and a host of others..

rooting
flashing of OSes and upgrading
customization
low memory issues
5000+ apps, keyboards, browsers, health, themes e.t.c
all these and lots more

holla at.... whatsapp: 08065033165 bbm: 747e94a1

also available original class 10, high speed memory card for the cheapest price you can get in Abuja

[/b]

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by nani667: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
tonyx4x44: [b]dear gamers of the HD species, are you being limited by data to download, bad network or simply not willing undergo the downloading related stress?
this is the right solution spot... get as many HD games as you dreamed of all at once..
get games from my database containing over 180 (yes one hundred and eighty) game titles for a token

games available include

after burner climax
aliens vs predator evolution
Amerzone The Explorer's Legacy
beyond space
biohazard_4_mobile
BOOM-TANKS
Blood & Glory
Blood & Glory 2: LEGEND
Broken Sword II v1.0.17
Brothers in Arms 2 HD
Backstab v1.2.6
BANG BANG Racing HD v1.1.0
Battle Bears Zero v1.1.0 (Free Shopping)
Battle Of The Saints I v1.0.1
Battle Towers 1.28 (Unli Gold And Gem)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 v1.2.8
Battlestone™ v1.1.290016
Big Time Gangsta v2.2.3 (Mod Everything)
Bigfoot Hidden Giant v1.0
Blade Slinger v1.4.0 (Unlimited Money)
BlastPoints v1.0.3
Blazing Souls Accelate (ENG) v1.5
Blitz Brigade - Online FPS fun v1.0.3
Blood & Glory: Legend v2.0.2 (Unlimited Money)
Castle of Illusion Apk v1.1.0
CLUMSY-NINJA-1.7.1-MOD
Colin McRae Rally v1.02
Combat Mission Touch v1.51
Crazy Taxi v1.20
csr racing
dead space
NBA Jam
Nba 2k13
Nba 2k14
Street Fighter IV
Real Racing 2
Dungeon Hunter HD
Dungeon Hunter 3
The Adventures of Tintin
Real Steel HD
Modern Combat
Modern Combat Sandstorm HD
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation HD
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour FULL HD
Madden NFL 12
Real Football 2012
Real Football 2013
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.
Dead Space HD
9mm HD
Gangster Vegas 2013
NOVA HD
NOVA 2 HD
N.O.V.A 3
Men In Black 3
NFS: SHIFT
NFS: Hot Pursuit
NFS: Most Wanted HD
Emissary of war
GTA Vice City
Pes 2012
FMX Riders HD
Contract Killer
Contract Killer II
Frontline Commando
Fifa 2012
Raging Thunder II HD
Eternal Legacy HD
Assassin's Creed HD
Hero of Sparta HD
Raft Pirates
Shufflepuck Cantina
Captain Thumb
Mx mayhem
Raging thunder 2
Fifa 10
Gta san andreas
injustice (gods among us) unlimited coin
Bladeslinger
Shoot Many Robots
Real Boxing™
Oil Rush: Free Demo
The Conduit HD
Squids Wild West
Dynamite Jack
Usagi Yojimbo:Way of the Ronin
METAL SLUG X by SNK
Jones On Fire
HEROES OF DESTINY by Glu
Super Stickman Golf 2 by Noodlecake
Catcha Catcha Aliens!
Earn to Die Lite
The Croods
Infinity Space
WTF Games Of The Week
Diablo III
Assassin's Creed
NfS shift
2XL MX OFFROAD 1.0.7
2XL SUPERCROSS HD Full Version 1.0.0
Prince of Persia HD
Wild Blood
Death Dome
The Bard's Tale
2XL Supercross HD
Gangstar Rio: City of Saints
Super Ski Jump
Predators
International Snooker Pro THD
Iron Fist Boxing
Avengers Initiative
Expendable Rearmed
Asphalt 6
Fieldrunners HD
AirAttack HD Lite
Riptide GP
GRave Defense HD Free
Shoot Many Robots
The Conduit HD
Squids Wild West
METAL SLUG X by SNK
Jones On Fire
HEROES OF DESTINY by Glu
Super Stickman Golf
The Croods
Mini Ninjas by Square Enix
Pes 12
Gangstar west coast hutsle
Armageddon Squadron 3D
MX Moto and Turbo Granny
ToonWarz
PBA bowling 2
Glow Hockey 2
Cross Court Tenniss
DGunners SP / ICEBURN
Hockey Nations 2010
OverKill
TurboFly 3D
Protoxide: Death Race

and a host of others..

rooting
flashing of OSes and upgrading
customization
low memory issues
5000+ apps, keyboards, browsers, health, themes e.t.c
all these and lots more

holla at.... whatsapp: 08065033165 bbm: 747e94a1

also available original class 10, high speed memory card for the cheapest price you can get in Abuja

[/b]

I knew twas only a matter of time before someone like this comes to bastardize this thread

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
nani667:

I knew twas only a matter of time before someone like this comes to bastardize this thread

it's a one time only advert

by me

uploading continues>>>
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by sseunth(m): 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
mass effect infliator is nt downloading..it is showing a blank page

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.