Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116220 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
Lexusgs430: If your device gets hots unnecessarily, best app to check and manage the guilty app appropriately - watchdog task manager pro
I am sure a link to download it will be provided, for those iinterested.

[url=http://www66.zippyshare.com/d/38803348/57622/Watchdog%20Task%20Manager%20v3.6.7%20%5bI-apk.in%5d.apk] download watchdog task manager pro[/url]
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
UchihaItachi: Link for the latest version of swype keyboard please?

swype keyboard download
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by onmurphy: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
tonyx4x44: download whatsapp+
Thanks Tony and God bless

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Seamareggae(m): 12:04am On Jul 13, 2014
Pls I need free version of TALON... A twitter app
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Joered63: 1:32am On Jul 13, 2014
pls help me I can't access Facebook or twitter on my phone again o. I changed my gmail password yesterday for my Facebook account but my twitter account is untouched
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 3:47am On Jul 13, 2014
Seamareggae: Pls I need free version of TALON... A twitter app

In my summation, probably the best twitter app.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 3:47am On Jul 13, 2014
Joered63: pls help me I can't access Facebook or twitter on my phone again o. I changed my gmail password yesterday for my Facebook account but my twitter account is untouched

try to login with your web browser. you should probably use the password reset feature of both sites as you can still access your email
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 3:51am On Jul 13, 2014
Seamareggae: Pls I need free version of TALON... A twitter app

download Talon for Twitter latest Apk 4.09mb

Get fully immersed in your Twitter with this beautiful, feature PACKED Twitter client with a design that actually makes sense!

Created with Android 4.4 (KitKat) in mind. Includes full screen (translucent) layouts, stunning animations and more! Of course that doesn’t mean earlier versions of android get left out! The only thing that wasn’t able to be recreated in Android 4.3 and below was the transparent navigation and status bars… Sorry! It just isn’t possible sad

Beautiful, up-to-date layouts, designs, and neat animations isn’t the only thing Talon has going for it though! The list of features is enormous as well, doing everything you could ever want from a Twitter app right off the bat. Even though it is new, I have added every single major and minor Twitter feature that I think is absolutely essential plus a ton that most people wouldn’t even think of. Here is a pretty comprehensive list of its features:

Twitter features:
- Live streaming support
- Support for 2 accounts
- View your timelines (main, mentions, direct messages, links, and pictures)
- Favorite users
- Update your profile picture, banner, location, and user description
- block, follow, and add users to lists
- Attach locations to your tweets
- And the list goes on smiley

Customization features:
- Extremely powerful developer theme engine (https://github.com/klinker24/talon_theme)
- Choose between either “Talon” or “Hangouts” layouts
- Choose from 3 beautiful base themes (light, dark, and pitch black)
- Custom text sizes
- Night mode
- Auto-Refresh options
- Custom notification settings
- And many other goodies in there as well!

App Features:
- “Talon Pull” to be always listening for tweets/interactions
- Expandable, actionable, and dynamic notification system
- Full app popup
- Full emoji support
- View in-line Twitter and Instagram pictures
- View in-line YouTube thumbnails
- Native YouTube player
- In-app browser
- Complete landscape and tablet modes
- Advance to new pages in a “windowed” viewing mode
- Never leave your timeline with in-line replies, favorites, and retweets
- Hiding action bar
- “Do not disturb” mode
- Widget for main timeline
- DashClock Extension
- Google style pull to refresh for quick refreshing

You will never go back to your old Twitter client again!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by dober(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2014
i have nova launcher prime apk,
can you please explain to me how i can intergrate it into nova launcher?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:38am On Jul 13, 2014
dober: i have nova launcher prime apk,
can you please explain to me how i can intergrate it into nova launcher?

what are you integrating into the nova launcher?

may not reply until noon
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by dober(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2014
tonyx4x44:

what are you integrating into the nova launcher?

may not reply until noon
I mean How can i upgrade my nova launcher to nova launcher prime?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Joered63: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2014
tonyx4x44:

try to login with your web browser. you should probably use the password reset feature of both sites as you can still access your email

yes I tried logging in with opera mini but it anything Facebook refuses to open. I don't know if it is because I am using mtn 5mb to browse , or do I have to buy data plan before it can work?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by MisterDerick: 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
Op, do u by chance have the Xcom: enemy within.apk file?? Reply soon
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
MisterDerick: Op, do u by chance have the Xcom: enemy within.apk file?? Reply soon

i don't think xcom: enemy within is available for android because i would have it

unless you mean enemy unknown
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
tonyx4x44:

i don't think xcom: enemy within is available for android because i would have it

Maybe he meant the books.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
Joered63:

yes I tried logging in with opera mini but it anything Facebook refuses to open. I don't know if it is because I am using mtn 5mb to browse , or do I have to buy data plan before it can work?

what phone are you using?
try logging in on your main phone browser or better still a pc
it could be an opera problem... i don't think you data plan has anything to do with it, unless you are using a blackberry.

what error message are you getting?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
dober:
I mean How can i upgrade my nova launcher to nova launcher prime?

i believe nova launcher has a back up option in its settings. use it to back up you data.
install prime and restore from settings
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by cirmuell(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
tonyx4x44: download whatsapp+
is it different from the main whatapp entirely and file size pls.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
cirmuell: is it different from the main whatapp entirely and file size pls.

14mb

nope its not different. it a greatly modified version

read this excerpt

click here to see details

2 Likes

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by cirmuell(m): 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
tonyx4x44:

14mb

nope its not different. it a greatly modified version

read this excerpt

click here to see details
hmm av checked it out, i thing telegram is d best alternative to whatsapp right now.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by MisterDerick: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
tonyx4x44:

Yes sorry, meant enemy unknown..
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
MisterDerick:

OK. lemme see if i can get a good link for you... if not i will upload it soon

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
MisterDerick:

download enemy unknown apk 20mb
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by MisterDerick: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
tonyx4x44:

OK. lemme see if i can get a good link for you... if not i will upload it soon
will be waiting man..tanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
i've posted it since na, check my last post
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by sauceEEP(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
Keep up the good work @ op.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
still on #fitness things

download Runtastic Pull-Ups

Description
Do you want a stronger back, pecs, and upper arms? Now you can improve your strength and reach new fitness goals with the Runtastic PullUps App!

The free Runtastic PullUps App is your personal pull-up trainer that implements an easy-to-follow, scientific sports training plan. The progressive workout plan will help you build strength and see continuous improvement in your overall fitness and strength training capacity.

Unique recognition of your pull-ups: Put your smartphone in your pocket near your hip and pull-ups are automatically counted using the accelerometer on your smartphone.

FEATURES:
* One level using a sports science training plan
* Count of pull-ups using accelerometer
* Automatic countdown timer for your break between sets
* Voice Coach
* Personal records and exercise statistics recorded and saved (i.e. monthly training statistics)
* Upload workout activities to the Runtastic fitness site for future review, analysis, and comparison
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Social media sharing: Share your strength and personal records with friends via Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and E-mail.

Users are encouraged to save all workouts on www.runtastic.com. By joining the Runtastic online community, you'll get further data analysis, coaching, and encouraging comparisons to friends! All these benefits can help you stay motivated while striving to reach your pull-up, core strength, or overall health and fitness goals.

Further strength training info and workout tips are provided by Runtastic's Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the NEW YouTube Runtastic Fitness Channel! Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/runtasticfitness
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
download Runtastic Running & Exercise

Description
Take your fitness to a new level with Runtastic 5.1: The best running, fitness & tracking app on Android!

Runtastic uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The 4.5+ rated app tracks cardio workout progress (time, distance, elevation change, calories & more) to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals. What’s more? Runtastic has recently been revamped to enhance your user experience! Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our new and improved app design and navigation, optimized features & new functionality.

Notable new app features include:
* Runtastic Training Plans are available on Android for the first time! Select your professionally-designed plan today to make progress and reach your goals.
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 only)

Runtastic is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community of over 30 million registered users that is fun and motivational today – whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!

TOP APP FEATURES FOR DURING YOUR ACTIVITY:
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, metrics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog/run
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Enjoy cardio workouts with integrated music player and additional music sources, including Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more
* Android Wear Integration: Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear - start a run or bike session via voice command, read your favorite stats from your wrist & display your post-workout session details, including maps, on Android Wear.
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch

POST-ACTIVITY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter

Please note, some features are limited in the lite version of Runtastic.

RUNTASTIC.COM
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.

ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!Further health and fitness tips are available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel - your subscription is FREE. And, Runtastic has partnered with Universal Music – the world’s undisputed leader in music publishing – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! Let’s go!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
download Runtastic Heart Rate

Runtastic Heart Rate Review

The app of Runtastic Heart Rate enables you to check the heart beat rate at any ime and any place. There are many phases in the day when the chances of fluctuations in heart beat are there. For example right after waking up, before and after e exercise or before your start meeting or work. It is important to check the heart beat especially at odd moments and it is even more important for the heart patients and people suffering from hypertension.

The Runtastic Heart Rate app has got the system which will measure the heart beat of a person at any time of the day with extreme accuracy and makes the use of the camera sensor of your smart phone. This is a free app and gives you results instantly. This app is very useful and helpful for the community health and fitness.

Runtastic Heart Rate Features

Features:

1. You can simply measure your pulse by means of the camera of your very own Android smart phone.

2. It is possible to see your HRM results in the form of a graph or a histogram
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by onmurphy: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
[quote author=tonyx4x44]

14mb

nope its not different. it a greatly modified version.

I'm having problems installing whatsapp + , each time I try it keeps telling me that it already exist even after uninstalling the original version. Is there something I'm not doing right?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
[quote author=onmurphy][/quote]

follow this link
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Phunshow: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
Pls, i help me with a link to download RAM Expander for Tecno P5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.