Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116251 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
INTERESTING TOPIC

Torrent Downloading – Step by step Guide

Torrents are one of the most popular forms of file sharing on the internet, accounting for over 50% of all internet traffic. While they are incredibly widespread, they can still be daunting for newcomers. – wikihow Torrent is a peer to peer file sharing method that involves the downloading portions of files from the original sharer as well as other READ MORE
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Olarewajub:
I need a bible app with atleast 50 different versions

The youversion bible app is a worthy solution to your problem

DOWNLOAD HERE 13mb

download translations from within the app to make available offline

Bible / Description
On more than 180 million devices around the world, people are reading, listening to, watching, and sharing the Bible using the #1 rated Bible App—completely free. 1,000+ Bible versions, hundreds of languages. Listen to audio Bibles. Hundreds of Reading Plans & Devotionals, in 40+ languages. Download the best rated Bible App now.

Customize your Bible with Highlights, Bookmarks, and public/private Notes. Access everything online or download select versions to use offline. Read, study, and share with friends. Enjoy honest conversations about faith in trusted community. Grow together every day with friends, sharing your discoveries. Create shareable art: add Scripture verses to your photos.

READ THE BIBLE DAILY
● Experience the Bible App in any of 30+ languages
● Switch between hundreds of Bible versions, 775+ languages
● Popular versions: King James Version KJV, New International Version NIV, New King James Version NKJV, New Living Translation NLT, English Standard Version ESV, NASB, The Message, more
● Offline Bibles: Read even w/o network access (select versions)
● Audio Bibles: Audio for select versions. Not downloadable
● Verse of the Day

USE THE BIBLE WITH FRIENDS
● Center your Christian friendships around holy Scripture in the Bible App
● Home Feed: See what you and friends bookmark & highlight
● Comments: Connect with friends each day as you study Bible truths together, sharing ideas, asking questions

STUDY THE BIBLE
● Reading Plans: Hundreds of Devotionals, Bible Plans. Study topics or portions of the Bible. Read the entire Bible (both One Year® Bible and Bible in One Year).
● Video: Watch/share clips from TV series like The Bible, the JESUS film, Lumo Project, more

CUSTOMIZE YOUR BIBLE
● Verse Images: Turn Scripture into shareable art
● Highlights: Like a paper Bible with custom colors
● Bookmarks: Sharing, memorizing, finding your favorite verses
● Share verses with friends: social media, email, or SMS (text)
● Notes: Keep them private so only you can see them, or public to share with friends
● Cloud Sync: With a free YouVersion account, see all of your Notes, Highlights, Bookmarks, and Reading Plans on any supported device
● Easy Reading: Adjust font, text size, and contrast for bright or low-light

1000+ Bible versions:
King James Version KJV
New International Version NIV
New Living Translation NLT
English Standard Version ESV
Holman Christian Standard Bible HCSB
New King James Version NKJV
New American Bible, revised edition (Catholic)
Chinese Union -Chinese Simplified & Traditional
Zulu Bible
Xhosa Bible

Audio Bible versions:
King James Version KJV
New International Version NIV
New Living Translation NLT
English Standard Version ESV
Holman Christian Standard Bible HCSB
Chinese Union -Chinese Simplified & Traditional

More than 700 languages:
English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, German, French, Russian, Indonesian, Arabic, Zulu, Xhosa, Yoruba, Swahili, Urdu, Bengali, Tagalog, and more

Thanks to generous content partners, we offer hundreds of Reading Plans, Devotionals, and Bible Study Plans: Billy Graham, Francis Chan, One Hope: Bible App for Kids devotionals, FCA Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Our Daily Bread, One Year® Bible, Jesus Film, Lead Like Jesus, Daily Guideposts, Deeper into Scripture, Ligonier, Joseph Prince, Scripture Union, Focus on the Family, John Piper: Desiring God, Hillsong Church, Audio devotionals, Rick Warren: Daily Hope, Family Life, Elevation Church, NewSpring Church, 21 Days of Our Daily Bread, Hope International, Marriage Today, New Life Christian, Daily Walk with the Lord, Once a Day Bible, Jesus Calling, Shepherd Church, Growing Leaders, Bible Plans.org, Love God Greatly, Our Daily Bread: China
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by isidollarboy(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
tonyx4x44:

I personally recommend moon reader

[url=http://www30.zippyshare.com/d/n7Dhat03/19/Moon%2b%20Reader%20Pro%20v3.0.7%20apakrchive.com.zip]download here [/url]

unzip and install. enjoy

Your professional ebook reader for Android, supports Text-To-Speech technology.

Moon+ Reader Pro

Professional book reader with powerful controls & full functions.

*Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.

*Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.

Support txt, html, epub, umd, fb2, chm, zip or OPDS, key features:

Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.

10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.

Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.

24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.

5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.

Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.

Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.

“Keep your eyes health” options for long-time reading.

Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations;

My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.

Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.

Turn off softkey backlight in night mode option.

Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.

Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support Google, ColorDict, Fora, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.

What’s in this version :

Optimize for Galaxy S6/Edge

Optimize books import for new tags, description, etc.

Optimize note tag image in night mode

Update Wikipedia search Url

Fix an epub3 popup footnote bug, a FB2 book cover bug, note bug in dual-page mode, back key customized action disabled bug in some devices

Requires Android:1.6 and up
Bro Tony, u rock!!! Thanks a million, got the app, rocking with my e-books
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
isidollarboy:

Bro Tony, u rock!!! Thanks a million, got the app, rocking with my e-books

Glad I could help
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by libertyfo: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
hello room!! pls who can help a bored broda wit nice games I stay in Ibadan @ eleyele...pls help dis fon is bcomin useless
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by isidollarboy(m): 7:12am On Sep 18, 2015
Hey bro Tony, am here again.
Can u recommend a good / best twitter app and link, i use tweet cast but I think the ads is making it like mad for me plus the the fact that it loads slower. Please help a brother again. Thanks so much for the other time.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2015
Poweramp full version plss..
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2015
isidollarboy:
Hey bro Tony, am here again.
Can u recommend a good / best twitter app and link, i use tweet cast but I think the ads is making it like mad for me plus the the fact that it loads slower. Please help a brother again. Thanks so much for the other time.

I personally use Falcon Pro 3 v1.2 APK try it out and see if it fits you

[url=http://www41.zippyshare.com/d/WgouWSeR/1035/Falcon%20Pro%203%20v1.2%20apkarchive.com.zip]download falcon pro[/url]

Falcon Pro 3 is the best way to consume Twitter on your Android device.

Falcon Pro 3

* SMART *
Shows relevant interactions on the side panel, with a smart automatic refresh system.

* COLUMN BASED *
Column base navigation. Anything from your Timeline to a Search to a specific user can be added as a column.

* FAST *
Modern caching technology to deliver instant tweets.

* SMOOTH *
Buttery Scrolling and Animations. Optimized for Android 5.0 Lollipop.

* BEAUTIFUL *
Elegant, Polished, Dark Material design.

What’s New

– New Light Theme! You can now set the app’s theme to Dark, Light, or dependent on the time of the day (light during the day, dark at night)
– From the right sliding panel, hold a column and slide it up and down to reorder it
– From the right sliding panel, swipe a column from right to left to remove it
– New option to disable internal browser
– Fix youtube player not playing if the tweet has an image too
– Fix transitions on Android 5.1
– Other fixes & improvements
Requires :Android 4.1 and Up
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2015
proffnico:
Poweramp full version plss..

[url=http://www13.zippyshare.com/d/1Hr31lQB/19/Poweramp%20Music%20Player%20v2.0.10-build-581%20-play%20apkarchive.com.zip]download poweramp full[/url]

download lucky patcher (use create download link button)

Instructions :

-Install “Poweramp Apk” .
-Run the Poweramp Music Player and let it scans all your audio files then exit.
-Install/Run Lucky , find the app , long press on it and select custom patch.
-In the list of custom patches select “patch_ren.by.ramzezzz_com.maxmpz.audioplayer” .
-Wait until the patching process done and launch the app.
-Enjoy the full version!

Powerful Music Player for Android!!!

Poweramp Music Player (Full)

Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.

Follow us on twitter @Poweramp2 to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.

Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.

You can downgrade back to 1.4 by downloading it from official Poweramp site.

Features:

– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
– crossfade
– gapless
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
– OpenGL based cover art animation
– downloads missing album art
– 4 configurable widget types
– configurable lock screen with optional Direct Unlock
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
– scrobbling
– tag editor
– visual themes, including support for external/3rd party skins
– fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings

What’s in this version:

– enabled skinned Menu options on Android 5/M-preview
– Greek win-1259/iso-8859-7 tag encoding option
– fixed album art selection from gallery
Requires Android:2.1 and up
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2015
Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by isidollarboy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
tonyx4x44:

I personally use Falcon Pro 3 v1.2 APK try it out and see if it fits you

[url=http://www41.zippyshare.com/d/WgouWSeR/1035/Falcon%20Pro%203%20v1.2%20apkarchive.com.zip]download falcon pro[/url]

Falcon Pro 3 is the best way to consume Twitter on your Android device.

Falcon Pro 3

* SMART *
Shows relevant interactions on the side panel, with a smart automatic refresh system.

* COLUMN BASED *
Column base navigation. Anything from your Timeline to a Search to a specific user can be added as a column.

* FAST *
Modern caching technology to deliver instant tweets.

* SMOOTH *
Buttery Scrolling and Animations. Optimized for Android 5.0 Lollipop.

* BEAUTIFUL *
Elegant, Polished, Dark Material design.

What’s New

– New Light Theme! You can now set the app’s theme to Dark, Light, or dependent on the time of the day (light during the day, dark at night)
– From the right sliding panel, hold a column and slide it up and down to reorder it
– From the right sliding panel, swipe a column from right to left to remove it
– New option to disable internal browser
– Fix youtube player not playing if the tweet has an image too
– Fix transitions on Android 5.1
– Other fixes & improvements
Requires :Android 4.1 and Up
Bro it's a paid app, it's demanding 1k plus, any solution for boycotting it. Thanks bro
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
My guy with link to download fifa 2014.apk and data. A trusted one pls
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by isidollarboy(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2015
Oga Tony abeg come to my aid ooo
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:28am On Sep 19, 2015
isidollarboy:
Oga Tony abeg come to my aid ooo

+ OTHER POSTERS

sorry for the delay... away from my computer

will get back to you guys later today
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by pharmtech: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Pls help me with best call blocker app. Thanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Loving d poweramp

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
pharmtech:

Simply download truecaller or whitepages.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
My EQ settings

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
proffnico:
My EQ settings
is this a music player app?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2015
sweetboiy:
is this a music player app?
D best music player
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 20, 2015
proffnico:
D best music player
abeg drop a download link
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Stancity(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2015
sweetboiy:
abeg drop a download link
Scroll up a bit and download it. Its Poweramp music player. The link is up there..

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2015
Stancity:
Scroll up a bit and download it. Its Poweramp music player. The link is up there..
thanks...it make sense but they say its a 2weeks trial stuff...

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2015
sweetboiy:
thanks...it make sense but they say its a 2weeks trial stuff...
you can bypass that by following the instructions above..

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by chemmerfrank(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2015
proffnico:
you can bypass that by following the instructions above..
do i need to root my phone before i can patch it?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
chemmerfrank:
do i need to root my phone before i can patch it?

yep lucky patcher needs root access to work
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
INTERESTING TOPIC

Universal Rooting Guide: all Android Devices

Rooting is the process of allowing the user of the device attain complete control (root access) over their device. Thus granting administrative (superuser) permissions to the user which under normal circumstances are only available to the device manufacturers.

Rooting is carried out with the aim of bypassing limitations set by the network providers as well as the device manufacturers on some devices. Thus, rooting grants the permission to alter or replace system applications, files and settings, and perform other functions that are normally unavailable to the android user. Rooting ... continue reading
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
pharmtech:

Download Truecaller APK 5.01

Free Communication Apps by True Software Scandinavia AB

Truecaller APK Description
Truecaller is an Communication Apps, This app is developed by True Software Scandinavia AB. If you are looking for the full Apk file of Truecaller APK then you can download it from below or you can also directly install Truecaller APK 5.01 from Google Play.

Truecaller is replacing the phonebook to make it more intelligent and useful. Truecaller APK lets you search beyond your existing contact list, identify unknown incoming calls, block calls you don’t want to receive, and make personal contact suggestions based on time and place – so you never have to leave the service to find the right contact.

Truecaller APK Features:

• Search for any number whether it’s local or across the world
• Know who’s calling you even if you don’t have their number in your address book
• Block numbers from spam callers and telemarketers
• Predictive suggestions on who to call based on time and place
• Make your phonebook more useful by automatically updating contacts with information and photos from Truecaller and social networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+)
• Tweet and Follow a person on Twitter directly from Truecaller
• Yelp! integration for faster business lookup results
• + more features to make your phonebook smarter

Over 100 million people have replaced their phonebooks with Truecaller, so they never have to leave the service to find the right contact!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
jpsmart:
My guy with link to download fifa 2014.apk and data. A trusted one pls

download here

hope you are rooted?

you will need titanium backup and freedom app
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
isidollarboy:

Bro it's a paid app, it's demanding 1k plus, any solution for boycotting it. Thanks bro

can't remember how i cracked that

download this instead, equally as good

download Talon for Twitter (Plus) v2.0.2 APK

Talon for Twitter (Plus)

Created with Android 4.4 (KitKat) in mind. Includes full screen (translucent) layouts, stunning animations and more! Of course that doesn’t mean earlier versions of android get left out! The only thing that wasn’t able to be recreated in Android 4.3 and below was the transparent navigation and status bars

Beautiful, up-to-date layouts, designs, and neat animations isn’t the only thing Talon has going for it though! The list of features is enormous as well, doing everything you could ever want from a Twitter app right off the bat. Even though it is new, I have added every single major and minor Twitter feature that I think is absolutely essential plus a ton that most people wouldn’t even think of. Here is a pretty comprehensive list of its features:

Twitter features:

Live streaming support
Support for 2 accounts
View your timelines (main, mentions, direct messages, links, and pictures)
Favorite users
Update your profile picture, banner, location, and user description
block, follow, and add users to lists
Attach locations to your tweets
And the list goes on smiley
Customization features:

Extremely powerful developer theme engine
Choose between either “Talon” or “Hangouts” layouts
Choose from 3 beautiful base themes (light, dark, and pitch black)
Custom text sizes
Night mode
Auto-Refresh options
Custom notification settings
And many other goodies in there as well!
Features:

“Talon Pull” to be always listening for tweets/interactions
Expandable, actionable, and dynamic notification system
Full app popup
Full emoji support
View in-line Twitter and Instagram pictures
View in-line YouTube thumbnails
Native YouTube player
In-app browser
Complete landscape and tablet modes
Advance to new pages in a “windowed” viewing mode
Never leave your timeline with in-line replies, favorites, and retweets
Hiding action bar
“Do not disturb” mode
Widget for main timeline
DashClock Extension
Google style pull to refresh for quick refreshing
What’s in this version :

– Activity Page: for new followers, mentions, retweets, and favorites on your statuses
– Muffle Users: Minimize users on the timeline
– Native Vine Support
– Working YouTube Player
– Cross Account Retweets/Favorites
– Up to 8 swipe-able pages
– New swipe-able pages: Favorite tweets, local/world trends, saved searches
– Swipe to close photo
– More material
Requires Android:4.0 and Up

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.