Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116255 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Obiwannn:

thanks...
I've gotten it already thru http://www.apkutilizer.com/the-walking-dead-season-one-all-episode/

Please, I need the season 2 instead!.thannks

Download full version of walking dead season 2 from here download now

make sure you download the one for your phones Gpu

learn how to unlock everything and even buy a season pass free from here http://www.boyantech.com/freedom-apk-107-in-app-purchases/
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Obiwannn: 12:13am On Dec 17, 2015
tonyx4x44:

Download full version of walking dead season 2 from here download now

make sure you download the one for your phones Gpu

learn how to unlock everything and even buy a season pass free from here http://www.boyantech.com/freedom-apk-107-in-app-purchases/

My GPU (Tegra) is not available. Thanks for the effort tho

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2015
Obiwannn:

My GPU (Tegra) is not available. Thanks for the effort tho

getting the working apk for your gpu may be hard...

download the game for free from playstore... then use the link i provided to learn how to unlock everything within the game... http://www.boyantech.com/freedom-apk-107-in-app-purchases/ I did it same way on my device and have played up till episode 5...

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Obiwannn: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
tonyx4x44:

getting the working apk for your gpu may be hard...

download the game for free from playstore... then use the link i provided to learn how to unlock everything within the game... http://www.boyantech.com/freedom-apk-107-in-app-purchases/ I did it same way on my device and have played up till episode 5...
\

alryt thanks..
first I hav to root my device. On It!

2 Likes

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Baddestguyp(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
pls, I need link to working wild blood apk. I've downloaded about 12 apks but they all close and return me to menu
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by swagenity(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
please I need an app to turn my picture into cartoons (not pencil sketch but real cartoons ).tanks
asap
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by andrenaline(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
It seems mtn music+ has stopped working,what's the way forward
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2015
andrenaline:
It seems mtn music+ has stopped working,what's the way forward

yep noticed

there are a number of interesting data packages in the mean time... such as the

http://www.boyantech.com/glo-introduces-extended-weekend-data-plans/

if something else comes up I'll let you know
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by andrenaline(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2015
tonyx4x44:

yep noticed

there are a number of interesting data packages in the mean time... such as the

http://www.boyantech.com/glo-introduces-extended-weekend-data-plans/

if something else comes up I'll let you know
fantastic plan ever!!!!....I will try it right away and thanks for keeping updated if it were some bloggers they will just pass by as if it doesn't concern them

But since am using bb imei on my device will it have negative effect on it

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
swagenity:
please I need an app to turn my picture into cartoons (not pencil sketch but real cartoons ).tanks
asap

Here is an app you might cosider useful

Download Cartoon Photo for Android

Disclaimer: I don't think any android app can give you a perfect cartooned image, as that is a more complex photo manipulation skill
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
andrenaline:
fantastic plan ever!!!!....I will try it right away and thanks for keeping updated if it were some bloggers they will just pass by as if it doesn't concern them

But since am using bb imei on my device will it have negative effect on it

I believe you know how to switch imei...

all you have to do is to switch to a default imei and enjoy, if you ever wish to come back just switch back to your blackberry imei. Enjoy!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:
pls, I need link to working wild blood apk. I've downloaded about 12 apks but they all close and return me to menu

below is a link to the latest version of the game plus data.

Install APK,Place data folder in SDCard/Android/Obb/ and play.

you shouldn't have a force close issue, except if your device doesn't meet the requirements for the game. Enjoy!

Download Wildblood 1.1.3 apk + data 778mb

fill in the captcha and use the "free download button"
on the next page select the "create download link button"

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Friedyokes: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
Pls I need a link for pes 16 android version I saw misstechy play it on one of her reviews
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
Friedyokes:
Pls I need a link for pes 16 android version I saw misstechy play it on one of her reviews

there is no pes 16 for android

the only way you can play that is via the use of playstation emulator...

if that's what you want lemme know
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by andrenaline(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
tonyx4x44:

there is no pes 16 for android

the only way you can play that is via the use of playstation emulator...

if that's what you want lemme know
please sir I just subscribed to that glo weekend plan and it's not working my 5h just went like that,each time try to browse it takes me glo website please give me hope these night

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
andrenaline:
please sir I just subscribed to that glo weekend plan and it's not working my 5h just went like that,each time try to browse it takes me glo website please give me hope these night

Access Point Name (APN) - gloflat
username - flat
password - flat
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by andrenaline(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
tonyx4x44:

Access Point Name (APN) - gloflat
username - flat
password - flat
I've done that still the same

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by swagenity(m): 3:46am On Dec 26, 2015
tonyx4x44:

Disclaimer: I don't think any android app can give you a perfect cartooned image, as that is a more complex photo manipulation skill
thanks ma nigga

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:42am On Dec 26, 2015
andrenaline:
I've done that still the same

I believe their weekend begins on saturday
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by andrenaline(m): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2015
tonyx4x44:

I believe their weekend begins on saturday
and the 7 nights
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lordmykel(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2015
swagenity:

thanks ma nigga
have you downloaded it? is it working Fine? please lemme know so I can download too.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lordmykel(m): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mr tonyx4x44 please could you get me the PSP emulator app plus god of war and mortal kombat PSP games for it.

I also hope it does not cost hell because I am just a poor boy who uses the glo 5 mb for 5 naira sad

and also the cartoon app my friend is asking for above do guy know how I could get it for PC
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by swagenity(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lordmykel:
have you downloaded it? is it working Fine? please lemme know so I can download too.
I said thanks.. never said it worked.. the link is not good
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
tonyx4x44:

Lordmykel:

swagenity:

link updated
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
demsid:
boss this is d error msg I get wen I try to login.

Restart your device and try a couple of times
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
swagenity:

yep works 12am to 5am
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by swagenity(m): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
tonyx4x44:

link updated
i
u are a real hard worker... thanks for updating the link... peace out!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by dharay99: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2015
tonyx4x44:

yep works 12am to 5am

Tony, any better n
stronq antivirus app
yhu know apart from
AVG antivirus...plz fill me in

& also a better camera app dan camera360.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
dharay99:

Tony, any better n
stronq antivirus app
yhu know apart from
AVG antivirus...plz fill me in

& also a better camera app dan camera360.

AVG is the obvious choice - my opinion

Camera 360 is great for its effects and picture enhancing, for a no nonsense approach Google camera is the one. I use both (to capture others, selfies are not my calling cheesy)

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by demsid(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
tonyx4x44:

AVG is the obvious choice - my opinion

Camera 360 is great for its effects and picture enhancing, for a no nonsense approach Google camera is the one. I use both (to capture others, selfies are not my calling cheesy)
pls give me link for a good anti-virus for android
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 3:21am On Dec 28, 2015
demsid:
pls give me link for a good anti-virus for android

Why not simply download free from playstore?

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.