Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116111 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by isidollarboy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bro, Tony, i know i have disturb you alot, i downloaded it but it's showing parsing error. Am so sorry for the inconvenience. Once again thank you very much.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by abesky(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2015
i need application that will make caller picture display fully well they call. please help with a better one that will not crash. Help your brother out here please
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
tonyx4x44:

download here

hope you are rooted?

you will need titanium backup and freedom app

ok thanks man. I'm rooted but how dose apps you mentioned.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
jpsmart:

ok thanks man. I'm rooted but how dose apps you mentioned.

follow the link above...

if you encounter any problems report here
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by shosky1794: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hello Tony, please I need two things from you. I need a very good SMS blocker and is there a way I can unlock this football manager handheld 2015. I've done everything but all I keep getting is error. Thanks.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by sirchris4u(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
please need cross court tennis unlock version tnx
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Well done here. Please how can I use my PowerAmp player with lyrics? I tried musicxmatch plug-in but doesn't help. I wish I could get my lyrics on my poweramp player directly instead of through other app.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 23, 2015
tonyx4x44:

follow the link above...

if you encounter any problems report here

I couldn't download from that site. I later found it on play.mob ...........thanks anyway.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2015
tonyx4x44:

Play beautiful with a newer, better, and faster FIFA experience on mobile! FIFA 16 Ultimate Team lets you celebrate every awesome attack, nail-biting goal, and powerful win like never before with console-like graphics. Experience the most realistic set of football features on Google Play.

ALL-NEW ENGINE
Get ready for better skill moves, more exciting goals, more responsive controls, smarter teammates, and improved animations as you play the match. Plus, now it’s even easier to play like a pro with Enhanced Hybrid Controls that let you use Gestures or Buttons to control the ball. Gain improved offside awareness and more with Attacking Intelligence, then blow past defenders with ease. Alternatively choose to simulate matches, taking the manager position on the side of the pitch. Also, for the first time on mobile, you can trigger unique player celebrations on the pitch after you score!

REAL WORLD FOOTBALL
Choose from over 10,000 players from over 500 licensed teams and go to battle against other players from real leagues in real arenas from around the world. Recreate challenges from current live-event football matches, too, with Dynamic Accomplishments.

PLAYER EXCHANGE
Now trade players and items you no longer need for a chance of unlocking something better. The higher value items or players you trade, the better the upgrades you’ll get back!

Ready to play the beautiful game, wherever you are? Get FIFA 16 Ultimate Team now! 

source and download links for all devices
: http://www.boyantech.com/fifa-16-for-android/
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2015
tunnex190:
Well done here. Please how can I use my PowerAmp player with lyrics? I tried musicxmatch plug-in but doesn't help. I wish I could get my lyrics on my poweramp player directly instead of through other app.

power offers a lyric service but its poor

musicmatch x integration with power amp is what i use as musicmatch has to me the best lyrics service

other options are using just musicmatch or ttpod

but i just can't do away with power amp cool
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by dharay99: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
tunnex190:

my own musicxmatch works
most tymz,
I dunno if its still dsame till nw.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by shosky1794: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2015
shosky1794:
Hello Tony, please I need two things from you. I need a very good SMS blocker and is there a way I can unlock this football manager handheld 2015. I've done everything but all I keep getting is error. Thanks.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:38am On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=shosky1794 post=38324151][/quote]

Method #1: Use Android’s Messaging App to Block Texts

If your phone is running Android Kitkat or above, then your default messaging app must have a spam filter. This is the easiest and fastest way of blocking text messages without any hassle of checking out third-party apps or services.

The process is quite simple, just tap and hold the text message of the sender and after a short delay you will be given the option to either delete the message or add to spam. You will be able to see the both options in a menu or icons of the options will be shown above the screen (depending on your device). Just tap on “Add to Spam” and confirm the prompt to blacklist the number of the sender, so you will never receive messages from them again.

block text

However, if you would need more control and blocking power, then there are more built-in options as well.

To access these options, tap on the menu at the top right corner of the screen (its the three vertical dots) and from there tap on Settings.

settings

In Settings, scroll down and tap on “Spam filter”, make sure the button on the top right corner of the screen is “green” to ensure the feature is “On”. There you will see three different options that will provide more control.

options

Add to spam numbers
This option will let you add numbers manually or from contacts and logs to block all texts from the specific numbers.

Add to spam phrases
This option will let you specify “Words” that when used in a text will automatically mark it as spam. This is quite handy as spammers usually use common keywords which you can specify to block them. This option might also work good against spammers who use alphanumeric numbers to prevent being marked as spam.

Caution: Be very carefully while adding words to be blocked, as all the messages will be blocked which contain that specific word. If you will block a common word, then most probably important texts from other people will also be marked as spam.

Block Unknown Senders
When this option is checked, you will only receive messages from people who are in your contact list. This is a simple but very risky option as you might miss many important texts from people who you know, but are not in your contact list.

Just use all the above mentioned options to control who can send you a text and who can’t.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2015
that's the cleanest way to do it...

if it doesn't work for you I can recommend an app
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by shosky1794: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2015
tonyx4x44:
that's the cleanest way to do it...

if it doesn't work for you I can recommend an app

It didn't work. There's nothing like spam filter in my default sms app and the phone is Kitkat. Thanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
shosky1794:

It didn't work. There's nothing like spam filter in my default sms app and the phone is Kitkat. Thanks

Caller ID & Block Calls, Texts APK4.3.8 download

Free Caller ID, Block Calls, Block Text messages, Block SMS, Unlimited Caller lookups – with no advertisements.

Phone Warrior is a community of this app’s users that provides the name & mobile number location information for an unknown caller with its Caller ID feature. Phone Warrior blocks unwanted Calls, SMS & Texts and searches its 500m+ phone number directory to identify who’s calling you. Not only does it block phone numbers you specify, but also blocks frequent spammers in your region automatically by learning from spammers and spam reported by other Warriors in your region. Examples include debt collectors, telemarketers and nuisance creators.

PW is the only comprehensive Caller ID and Spam filtering app for your Android phone. Collaborate with the community. Be a Warrior – install the app and report the spammers.

Features
- Free Caller ID and Caller Info details
- Block Calls, Text messages and SMS with a single app
- Pre-trained to Block Calls, Texts, SMS from frequent spammers
- Automatically block calls from private or hidden number
- Maintain and manage blacklists in the most convenient way
- Password protect blocked calls and texts
- Automatic updates of spam rules
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
dharay99:

my own musicxmatch works
most tymz,
I dunno if its still dsame till nw.

Ok but I am talking about musicmatch plugin. It is just a plug-in, not its full application
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2015

The one-and-only remote control app for your computer. Turns your device into a WiFi or Bluetooth universal remote control for Windows PC, Mac and Linux. Be lazy, you deserve it! Preloaded with support for 90+ programs including moue & keyboard, media players, presentations, screen mirroring, power control, file manager, terminal, and much more.
Ads help support our development. Upgrade to the Full Version for an ad-free experience + many more features.

download pc Server: https://www.unifiedremote.com

“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo

Key Features
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes

Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No ads

Essentials
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.

Music
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.

Video
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.

Media Center
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.

Streaming
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu

Presentations
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation

Browsers
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera

Other
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.

Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.

download from playstore

get instructions and the full apk from the link below

source: http://www.boyantech.com/unified-remote/
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
tunnex190:

Ok but I am talking about musicmatch plugin. It is just a plug-in, not its full application

the musicmatch app integrates with poweramp
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Pressea(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
please I need satfinder pro full version

Thanks in advance
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by shosky1794: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
tonyx4x44:

Caller ID & Block Calls, Texts APK4.3.8 download

Free Caller ID, Block Calls, Block Text messages, Block SMS, Unlimited Caller lookups – with no advertisements.

Phone Warrior is a community of this app’s users that provides the name & mobile number location information for an unknown caller with its Caller ID feature. Phone Warrior blocks unwanted Calls, SMS & Texts and searches its 500m+ phone number directory to identify who’s calling you. Not only does it block phone numbers you specify, but also blocks frequent spammers in your region automatically by learning from spammers and spam reported by other Warriors in your region. Examples include debt collectors, telemarketers and nuisance creators.

PW is the only comprehensive Caller ID and Spam filtering app for your Android phone. Collaborate with the community. Be a Warrior – install the app and report the spammers.

Features
- Free Caller ID and Caller Info details
- Block Calls, Text messages and SMS with a single app
- Pre-trained to Block Calls, Texts, SMS from frequent spammers
- Automatically block calls from private or hidden number
- Maintain and manage blacklists in the most convenient way
- Password protect blocked calls and texts
- Automatic updates of spam rules

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mindtricks: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
tonyx4x44:

the musicmatch app integrates with poweramp

Boss, good to know you still do this, after so long.

Kudos!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:28am On Sep 26, 2015
mindtricks:

Boss, good to know you still do this, after so long.

Kudos!

thanks bro cool
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by zeongeon: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
House please who knows how one can get free gem stones, crystals and forge stones on the game dark avengers I would really appreciate the help
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
zeongeon:
House please who knows how one can get free gem stones, crystals and forge stones on the game dark avengers I would really appreciate the help
Do you still have the game? Where did you download it pls?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by imotondo(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2015
tonyx4x44:

i was very busy, if you are still interested comment below

yes. bro, I am.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by zeongeon: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
proffnico:
Do you still have the game? Where did you download it pls?
got it from a frds phone
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by zeongeon: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
House help me with this dark avengers crack
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by awofe20(m): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
Pls who is here playing fifa 16 on infinix hot note pro lollipop or kitkat?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2015
The Instagram+ plus is the modded version of instagram for android. The app is created by OGMODS and it is packed with some cool features which can’t be found in the Original instagram, such as direct download of pictures and videos without any third party application, auto start videos with sound and many more.

download here

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2015
awofe20:
Pls who is here playing fifa 16 on infinix hot note pro lollipop or kitkat?

works on hot note pro
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2015
I'm available now...

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.