Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116252 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2015
demsid:
pls give me link for a good anti-virus for android

[url=http://www3.zippyshare.com/d/FpYztCYk/946558/AntiVirus%20PRO%20Android%20Security%20v5.1.1.apk]Download AVG AntiVirus PRO Android Security v5.1.1 APK[/url]

Mobile AntiVirus Security PRO play.google.com.antivirus
AVG Mobilation™ Antivirus Pro is a mobile security solution that not only helps protect your phone from viruses, malware, spyware & online exploitation in real-time, but also offers a suite of features to help keep your privacy, personal data and online identity safe.
Download the AVG Mobilation Antivirus Pro app to:
Scan apps, settings, files, and media for viruses and malware in real time
Find/locate your lost or stolen phone via Google Maps™
In case of theft, lock and wipe your device to keep private data safe
Kill tasks that slow your phone down
Browse the web safely and securely
AVG Mobilation™ focuses specifically on the mobile environment and is a part of the trusted family of AVG® branded security technologies that caters to over 100 million active users worldwide.

With the AVG Mobilation Antivirus Pro app, you’ll receive effective, easy-to-use virus and malware protection, as well as a real-time scanner, phone locator, task killer, app locker and local device wipe through the remote management service.

An in-depth look at the AVG Mobilation Antivirus Pro features that help:
Give you peace of mind no matter how you download your apps or games
Protect against malicious apps from viruses, malware and spyware
Identify unsecure device settings and advises on how to fix them.
Ensure contacts, bookmarks and text messages are secure and safe
Check media files for malicious software and mobile security threats
Protect you from phishing attacks
Run daily, weekly, or on demand scans
Anti-theft protection and Phone Locator:
Ability to locate your lost or stolen mobile phone and get help with finding it via Google Maps™
Ability turn your phone GPS on remotely and have the device send its location using GPS
Lock your phone remotely via our online remote management account or by sending SMS to your phone to protect your data and privacy
Set a lock screen message to help the locator find you
Make your device ring even if your phone is on silent mode
Safe Web Surfing:
Search, shop and social network with peace of mind knowing your identity, and personal data are secure from phishing and malware while surfing the web
Scans the web site addresses to see if they are harmful sites. If it detects something suspicious, it will redirect you to AVG Mobilation’s “Safe Page” should it find the URL address to be untrustworthy
Task killer:
Kill tasks that slow down or freeze up your device
App locker and mobile privacy:
Lock apps to protect your privacy and safety or lock your device setting to secure your device configuration
Local wipe:
Ability to completely wipe contacts, text messages, photos, browser history, calendar, format SD Card, and restore mobile device to factory settings
√Manually select specific data and information from your mobile device that you want deleted, such as synced email accounts, apps, and specific files, using the Local Wipe advanced feature
Tune-up Battery & Storage optimization:
Battery power saver notifies you when your battery is below the level you indicated and lets you turn-off functions not in use in order to save power.
Storage optimization indicates internal and SD card usage and helps optimize storage space on your phone. This lets you move apps between the SD Card and internal storage with the help of a list of apps sorted by size and location.
Languages supported:
English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Italian, Polish, Hebrew, Czech, and Dutch.
What's in this version : (Updated : Dec 12, 2015)
Task killer button functionality in our widget was changed back to immediate task termination without the need to
Updated UI with Material design (including widget)
You’ll be asked to accept additional permissions because we’ve enhanced our Anti-Theft and App Lock services
New technology one security PIN for both Anti-Theft and App Lock
Compliance changes for Android v6.0 (Marshmallow)
Enhancements and bug fixes
Required Android O/S : 1.6+
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Why not simply download free from playstore?

AVG Pro costs N1600 on the playstore and another 800 for in-app purchases
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by dharay99: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2015
tonyx4x44:

Na so o,
Tony which way na,
That stubborn GTA San Andreas
never works for me....
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2015
tonyx4x44:

They are others equally has good and not ram hungry as AVG, going for free with no IAP.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2015
Lexusgs430:

They are others equally has good and not ram hungry as AVG, going for free with no IAP.

Personal choices though cool

personally I don't use an antivirus... I got the know-how to evade malicious app on my own

*One big issue with the play store is that using it with a poor connection is practically impossible
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2015
dharay99:

Na so o,
Tony which way na,
That stubborn GTA San Andreas
never works for me....

what't the problem?

which version you install?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by dharay99: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2015
tonyx4x44:

what't the problem?

which version you install?

na dis version 1.6,
weneva i open it, it shows
''downloadin resources" den
it stops...
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by dharay99: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2015
tonyx4x44:

Personal choices though cool

personally I don't use an antivirus... I got the know-how to evade malicious app on my own

*One big issue with the play store is that using it with a poor connection is practically impossible

and wats d way out to
escape qettin a virus on my fone
cuz to me, rooting is wah i tink causes
most of dez crap.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
dharay99:

and wats d way out to
escape qettin a virus on my fone
cuz to me, rooting is wah i tink causes
most of dez crap.

There are quite a number of simple tips. I will write a weblog on the topic soon
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by dharay99: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
tonyx4x44:

There are quite a number of simple tips. I will write a weblog on the topic soon

so rooting
has nuffin 2do
wid it..?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by demsid(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
tonyx4x44:

[url=http://www3.zippyshare.com/d/FpYztCYk/946558/AntiVirus%20PRO%20Android%20Security%20v5.1.1.apk]Download AVG AntiVirus PRO Android Security v5.1.1 APK[/url]

Mobile AntiVirus Security PRO play.google.com.antivirus
AVG Mobilation™ Antivirus Pro is a mobile security solution that not only helps protect your phone from viruses, malware, spyware & online exploitation in real-time, but also offers a suite of features to help keep your privacy, personal data and online identity safe.
Download the AVG Mobilation Antivirus Pro app to:
Scan apps, settings, files, and media for viruses and malware in real time
Find/locate your lost or stolen phone via Google Maps™
In case of theft, lock and wipe your device to keep private data safe
Kill tasks that slow your phone down
Browse the web safely and securely
AVG Mobilation™ focuses specifically on the mobile environment and is a part of the trusted family of AVG® branded security technologies that caters to over 100 million active users worldwide.

With the AVG Mobilation Antivirus Pro app, you’ll receive effective, easy-to-use virus and malware protection, as well as a real-time scanner, phone locator, task killer, app locker and local device wipe through the remote management service.

An in-depth look at the AVG Mobilation Antivirus Pro features that help:
Give you peace of mind no matter how you download your apps or games
Protect against malicious apps from viruses, malware and spyware
Identify unsecure device settings and advises on how to fix them.
Ensure contacts, bookmarks and text messages are secure and safe
Check media files for malicious software and mobile security threats
Protect you from phishing attacks
Run daily, weekly, or on demand scans
Anti-theft protection and Phone Locator:
Ability to locate your lost or stolen mobile phone and get help with finding it via Google Maps™
Ability turn your phone GPS on remotely and have the device send its location using GPS
Lock your phone remotely via our online remote management account or by sending SMS to your phone to protect your data and privacy
Set a lock screen message to help the locator find you
Make your device ring even if your phone is on silent mode
Safe Web Surfing:
Search, shop and social network with peace of mind knowing your identity, and personal data are secure from phishing and malware while surfing the web
Scans the web site addresses to see if they are harmful sites. If it detects something suspicious, it will redirect you to AVG Mobilation’s “Safe Page” should it find the URL address to be untrustworthy
Task killer:
Kill tasks that slow down or freeze up your device
App locker and mobile privacy:
Lock apps to protect your privacy and safety or lock your device setting to secure your device configuration
Local wipe:
Ability to completely wipe contacts, text messages, photos, browser history, calendar, format SD Card, and restore mobile device to factory settings
√Manually select specific data and information from your mobile device that you want deleted, such as synced email accounts, apps, and specific files, using the Local Wipe advanced feature
Tune-up Battery & Storage optimization:
Battery power saver notifies you when your battery is below the level you indicated and lets you turn-off functions not in use in order to save power.
Storage optimization indicates internal and SD card usage and helps optimize storage space on your phone. This lets you move apps between the SD Card and internal storage with the help of a list of apps sorted by size and location.
Languages supported:
English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Italian, Polish, Hebrew, Czech, and Dutch.
What's in this version : (Updated : Dec 12, 2015)
Task killer button functionality in our widget was changed back to immediate task termination without the need to
Updated UI with Material design (including widget)
You’ll be asked to accept additional permissions because we’ve enhanced our Anti-Theft and App Lock services
New technology one security PIN for both Anti-Theft and App Lock
Compliance changes for Android v6.0 (Marshmallow)
Enhancements and bug fixes
Required Android O/S : 1.6+

thank u sir, appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
dharay99:

so rooting
has nuffin 2do
wid it..?

Rooting is helpful in accomplishing a large number of things, but most na just small tips like knowing what to avoid and what to install
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mindtricks: 1:48am On Dec 30, 2015
tonyx4x44:

Rooting is helpful in accomplishing a large number of things, but most na just small tips like knowing what to avoid and what to install

Boss, I have not been able to unlock Power amp. Any clues how to?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mt7511: 2:16am On Dec 30, 2015
@tonyx4x44 Does your GTA San Andreas work on lollipop (5.01)? A friend tried installing a version for me but it wouldn't get past the Ohio page. I was told out was because I'm on lollipop. Abeg have you heard anything like that before?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:55am On Dec 30, 2015
mindtricks:

Boss, I have not been able to unlock Power amp. Any clues how to?

I have noticed of recent that the patch for poweramp is no longer permanent, it breaks after short intervals. As a result of this messy situation I have switched in the meantime to musicmatch x... the feature I miss the most though is the queue feature

Download Musixmatch APK4.4

Musixmatch APK Description
Musixmatch is an Music & Audio Apps, This app is developed by musiXmatch. If you are looking for the full Apk file of Musixmatch APK then you can download it from below or you can also directly install Musixmatch APK 4.4 from Google Play.

Musixmatch is the #1 Music Lyrics Player on Google Play Store and iTunes with +30 million users and the largest and most exhaustive official catalog of sync lyrics for karaoke & singing passionates

Enjoy your music with lyrics, in perfect sync with the music! Use the equalizer for a better sound or improve your discography’s cover arts by adding new ones. Works as a scrobbler for almost every other music and radio player. It even supports ALAC/FLAC

Musixmatch APK Features

★ Support to Android Wear (even scrobbling from Google Play Music and Spotify)
★ NEW: complete UI overhaul, with smooth transitions and slick animations
★ Full Spotify, Deezer, rdio, Rhapshody, Play Music support with FloatingLyrics™
★ NEW: use FloatingLyrics™ and enjoy lyrics everywhere
★ NEW: cast music and lyrics to your TV with Chromecast and LG Smart TVs

double check Spotify settings http:///mXmSpotifysup
★ Super fast MusicID for unlimited recognition from TV and Radio
★ Search for lyrics by typing words, artist names, or song titles
★ Sing along by removing the song’s vocals (Android 4.1+)

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:03am On Dec 30, 2015
mt7511:
@tonyx4x44 Does your GTA San Andreas work on lollipop (5.01)? A friend tried installing a version for me but it wouldn't get past the Ohio page. I was told out was because I'm on lollipop. Abeg have you heard anything like that before?

Yes the game is not fully compatible with lollipop. It will work with some and not with others.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by dharay99: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
tonyx4x44:

ok oya where
dem tips...fill me in.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by dharay99: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tony, u know poweramp
has ds stunninq feature of beinq
able 2convert music videos into pure mp3.

My concern is ionne tink muxicmatch
has dat capability....

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Baddestguyp(m): 3:47am On Jan 01, 2016
Friedyokes:
Pls I need a link for pes 16 android version I saw misstechy play it on one of her reviews
what she played is an fts pes 16 mod. I downloaded it but uninstalled it immediately. it's utter trash

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2016
dharay99:
Tony, u know poweramp
has ds stunninq feature of beinq
able 2convert music videos into pure mp3.

My concern is ionne tink muxicmatch
has dat capability....

yep.. I consider poweramp the king of all...

I will drop an update as soon as there's a full functional patch available
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Seamareggae(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pls i need a nice offline dictionary... Maybe Oxford..
That I would download and start using immediately... Thanks and God bless you
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Friedyokes: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Baddestguyp:
what she played is an fts pes 16 mod. I downloaded it but uninstalled it immediately. it's utter trash
k thanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by segxi1960: 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
bro can one get Chess.com play & learn app?.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ImDharay: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
tonyx4x44:

yep.. I consider poweramp the king of all...

I will drop an update as soon as there's a full functional patch available

alry man.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ImDharay: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
tonyx4x44:

2 hours work completed

http://www.boyantech.com/protect-your-android-from-hackers-and-viruses/

wow,
I jez learned
sumfinz der...Nice1 bro.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pls I need naijawhot pro game
Tanx
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
stephinnoyewole:
Pls I need naijawhot pro game
Tanx

hmmm, never seen that before. I will look into it
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
tonyx4x44:

hmmm, never seen that before. I will look into it
Ok tanx bro
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by isidollarboy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Bro tonyx4x44 kudos, please i bought an OTG USB drive, but my phone is not recognizing it, it will only display " USB connected" and "USB disconnected" when removed. But can't access the drive. Please i need a solution to this as i have downloaded alot of OTG apps but no difference. Am using a Samsung Galaxy s4 and not rooted. Will be glad to hear from you.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2016
isidollarboy:
Bro tonyx4x44 kudos, please i bought an OTG USB drive, but my phone is not recognizing it, it will only display " USB connected" and "USB disconnected" when removed. But can't access the drive. Please i need a solution to this as i have downloaded alot of OTG apps but no difference. Am using a Samsung Galaxy s4 and not rooted. Will be glad to hear from you.

Good day bro

this article may be of help

http://www.greenbot.com/article/2155300/how-to-hook-up-a-usb-flash-drive-to-your-android-device.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.