Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State (40913 Views)

Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) / Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / Cameroonian University Student Found Dead In Bush After Being Raped (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by ElFenomeno1: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2014
How does one explain this?! undecided
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Sexytemi(f): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2014
So pathetic how a child can have the heart to kill his own father angry, I won't b surprise if he's not d man real son o.
Rip to the father's soul. cry

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by tuffgongjo(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

All these are the characteristics of a Muslim. I can swear that the guy was planning to convert to Islam.

Bloody Jihadist.
.not a muslim or their apologist,but taking a cheap shot @ them is a low level poo.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by omoadeleye(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2014
ewo oju odaran bo shey ri

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by bidexolumanish(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2014
dat dude is a bastard,they nid to confirm from his mother of whom son he iz
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Neroanna(f): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2014
Burger01: A cursed son. sad
cursed son i tell u.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by ORAFA(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2014
This bastard should be hanged.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by tuffgongjo(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2014
When u think u have heard,read$seen all the drama in this world u are just with another shocker,how can we explain this?a real sign of end time?

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by GentleMimi: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2014
BiitchAmMe: Chaii Abomination
Aru emeeeeee!!! sad
It is indeed the endtimes. Sons against fathers,brothers against brothers,nations against nations...
It is well.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by ogawisdom(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2014
D boy must b high on Dry goat poo lipsrsealed
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2014
Atk01: Killing his father is one thing, but chopping the body into pieces?? shocked That's just sick!

Honestly, like that's the fact that I just can't get over. 21yrs old! the boy is sick in the head. lipsrsealed

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by mrjojo: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2014
I know this Family very well, the father Pastor Ajayi is such a gentle and generous man,he was the pastor of my former parish, RCCG FCT 3, This is such a tragic event for the whole RCCG family

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2014
Am sure dere r cultist in dat school,cos 4 him 2 have d heart 2 do wat he did,I guess its not his first time

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by tuffgongjo(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2014
Sexytemi: So pathetic how a child can have the heart to kill his own father angry, I won't b surprise if he's not d man real son o.
Rip to the father's soul. cry
.he may be his true son,I think this has to do with his Mental health(how healthy is he up there).
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by enomakos(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2014
are u guys sure this boy is the man real son?the mother had questions to answer
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by lilmax(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2014
Olazy239: obay na mind ooooo,so redeemer uni dey teach hin student how to kill..hahahahahaha
wtf is this one saying?

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2014
Omg! Hw can u a child do dis to dis poor man who want ur life to better by puting u in a private sch so dat ASSU will not disturb u? God will punish u son. End oti bo oooo, xtain sch ni.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by heemah(f): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:
You're possessed by a confused evil Muslim spirit.
Mentally drained people like you should have been kidnapped instead of the innocent chibok girls. grin]

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Burger01(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2014
Neroanna: cursed son i tell u.
God, don't give us a child like that. I pray.. Amen.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Bawsse(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2014
these guy needs to be castrated and killed, but with a slow death undecided

may i suggest the gradual amputation of his fingers, between 3 hours interval.... while injecting oxygen to his veins

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by shaggy007(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2014
heemah:
Mentally drained people like you should have been kidnapped instead of the innocent chibok girls. grin]

Them go pursue me comot for there na, even give me transport money join.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Haywhymido(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2014
May d soul of d body dat rest in pieces rest in peace.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by lawa18(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2014
I dont think d said guy is sane. No sane human being will kil n chop into pieces his dad over a mere case as was stated. Its either he is psychologically not fit or bewitched n thus needs help from a psychiatrist or a true man of God. RIP to the deceased. Wonders they say shall never cease
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by PapiDShipCapt(m): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2014
Curse
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Demainman1: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2014
This is a case of Mental Illness. Schizophrenia to be precise. The father probably thought that the God of GO Adeboye will heal his son instead of seeking medical treatment. Now, the man is dead. Killed by the mad son. I really wish our people will stop wallowing in this ignorance called religion. may his soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) / I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman / Precious Maureen Ewuru Murder: Boyfriend Who Strangled Her In A Hotel Wanted