Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State (40950 Views)

Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) / Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / Cameroonian University Student Found Dead In Bush After Being Raped (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by 4xit(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
sisiafrika: 80percent of ur post on nairaland have 3likes . And I noticed u created dis account in 2006 bt startd usinG it dis june. Who allowed u escaped from d psychiatric ward u av bin since 2006? Its. Dangerous, trace ur steps back dia and stop using ur 3oda accounts to like everypost u make. U will soon kill ur **** with dis ur schizophrenic acts. Ndo, omo ale
you guys did not really value your esteem time for dignifying dat lunatic fellow with a respond, by now u ought to have know he is an attention seeking son of a bitch, a guy that attest that he can kill his own dad if he Bleep up using his word, one can only presume d pains and anguish his family will b at dis stage having failed to redeem his demonic soul all these years.

3 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by GPA5: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
Peppyluv: Now he is a Nigerian and not a yoruba boy.
Bloody tribalists! Murderers!

GPA5 killed his father grin

WETTIN I DO FOR YOU? STOP MENTIONING MY NAME. B...I...T...C..H
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by OBB77(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nigerian media and sensationalisation of news. In one bit u say d suspect hacked his father's body into pieces n put it in box, n anoda time his body had bn deposited at d morgue. U mean body parts. Anyway, its such a sad story.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
Enof of hate here jare its nt lyk as if evrione posting is so 100% righteous. Evn d one wit sin dey cast stone ow appalling.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by 9jatatafo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
This an abomination!!!!! If this were to happen in public universities, people will be saying all sorts now it happened with a student from where they bind and cast evil spirits out still the evil spirits succeeded. Parents don't always neglect your duty as parents because parents of today, leave the duties to take care of their children to househelps and going to church alone. What parents failed to do years back is coming to hurt them. Take time to be with your kids, be their best friends in that way you will understand your kids so well and they will always confide in us. Let's raise own children as our CHILDREN not children raised by househelps, christian schools or Muslim schools. There is no substitute to parenting, create that bond between you and your kids. #MyCandidAdvise

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by xtervaganza(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
baby124: Families should stop hiding and ignoring mental illness. Get these people the help they need. RIP to the father.
not everything is related to mental illness

Some people are just psychopaths

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by xtervaganza(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
bizngr: [size=18pt]Schizophrenia!!![/size]

He needs psychological evaluation and treatment but, unfortunately, this is almost non-existent in this part of the globe and the child is doomed to be incarcerated for life.
absolute crap

The mental illness made him hide the body? And dump it off?

Get real Missy, someone suffering from such mental illness would perfect his evil plans like that.

One thing over noticed in foreign land now is that this evil people usually perfect a plan with their lawyers to blame mental illness for their psychotic life

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Ethereal0110(f): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
I go to redeem camp every week though am not a member of RCCG, the RUN students look disciplined and well dressed, though i hear some ugly things about them. its awe-full, i wonder HOW THEY GROOM AND TRAIN THESE STUDENTS EMOTIONALLY AND SPIRITUALLY.
Not too long ago i met an engineer when i went to the bank @ the camp, we exchanged numbers, later that day he called and asked if i could come spend the night,cause he was lonely , i was like waaat shocked ,, what do you take me for., and he claimed to be a regular church goer, CHAI!!!!
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Samsonklin(m): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
thorpido: May God not let our children turn out this way.
Some kids ought to have gone with a miscarriage.
no., abortion rather! RIP to the dead!

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
Mental illness. Simple!!!
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
GentleMimi: Sick fool .He did not just kill,but actually butchered the man who sired him. Talk of accumulated anger and hatered! Butchered his own father. This is the height of wickedness! Some women cry about barreness. Shey e no better pass pikin wey be devil senior brother?
I know some school of thoughts will comdemn the father's action of hitting his son. But what kind of slap wld warrant murder?
Parents,sending off your wards to religious schools or forcing them to abduct religious belief is not the solution. Some parents see the signs,but ignore it. They depend on their pastors to sort it out for them. Sad.....

Typical Nigerian will consult a spiritual fellow for a physical problem.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by DONRAW89(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
DRUG INDUCED MENTAL ILLNESS. YOUTHS, STAY OFF DRUGS.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by experimentist: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
akraym: Make una leave the boy jare. Shebi na him get him papa
Naso you take kill your papa abi? We are coming for you, we are the long arm of the law..
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Decryptor(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
I wonder how these people act so respectful by prostrating and kissing the floor when they greet their elders but yet, still have the effrontery to hack down their father with a knife and kill old women all in the name of suspected witchcraft. undecided

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Katier00(f): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Honestly, like that's the fact that I just can't get over. 21yrs old! the boy is sick in the head. lipsrsealed

Honestly dear he is not sick, he is just wicked n selfish, just 2 weeks ago guy of 28 killed my cousin brother n set his body on fire in his house in abuja and it was someone he trusted so much. The heart of a man can never be understood
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Eneze1(f): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
Acidosis:

I will agree with your post if you could give me instances on lessons one can learn from the real world.

What I'm saying in essence is there must be balance between the bible and the real world, things are not only in the shade of white and black as it was before during the bible era. Kids that are stifled with only the bible teachings tends to go an extra mile in learning and following the way of the world because they have been deprived of this during their formative years

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by rissky009(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
May God save us all:::::::RIP SAN...dt boy needs deliverance
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Acidosis(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
Eneze1:

What I'm saying in essence is there must be balance between the bible and the real world, things are not only in the shade of white and black as it was before during the bible era. Kids that are stifled with only the bible teachings tends to go an extra mile in learning and following the way of the world because they have been deprived of this during their formative years
Now this is true.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by raystanley(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
ITbomb: Sometimes I notice some parent attitude,
You condone a child's rascality, saying he would outgrow it, then you dump him in some pampered centre called private school, then after failing JAMB repeatedly, you decided to shipped him to a private university, then you expect him to learn Bible principles at university level.

Prof Soludo did say something, he said, "If primary school did not mould a child and secondary school could not shape him, there is nothing the university can do".
Oh my bro, u r on point!

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by suco50(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
Suspect shld be deployed with immediate effect to fight Boko Haram.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by ladenz(m): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
aryzgreat: Very terrible news!

Did anyone notice hw all commentors have bn condeming the crime without tribalising it.

If this crime was commited by an igbo, yoruba bigots wud av bn feasting on this thread.

No one has tribalised it till now so you decided to tribalise it. undecided Clap for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by dbrave(m): 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
This is surely sign of end time. How on earth can one go this far. Am afraid he has psychological problem. May God have mercy on him
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by otunba88(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
Importance of condom.lol
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by porka: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
baby124: Families should stop hiding and ignoring mental illness. Get these people the help they need. RIP to the father.

Well, when African families notice apparent strange behaviors in their children - God denial, effeminate behavior, etc - and try to take action, our all knowing 'super-advanced' Westerners tell us that we are living behind times. They tell us that these mentally disturbed guys were born that way. It's when it turns tragic like this that we are accused of not taking action early.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Elle780(f): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2014

Did anyone notice hw all commentors have bn condeming the crime without tribalising it.

If this crime was commited by an igbo, yoruba bigots wud av bn feasting on this thread.
no mind dem jare. They would have said the guy killed the father 4 money rituals.

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Elle780(f): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2014

10million likes
dem go say d guy kill d old man 4 money ritual

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by aviazuva: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
The guy is surely sick and the parents knew andprobably were managing it, otherwise he is on drugs
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by aryzgreat: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
ladenz:

No one has tribalised it till now so you decided to tribalise it. undecided Clap for yourself

Shut up!

Just pointing out wot I av noticed in NL. Let ppl know who d real tribalist are.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by ladenz(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
aryzgreat:

Shut up!

Just pointing out wot I av noticed in NL. Let ppl know who d real tribalist are.

you're just contradicting yourself more and more. If you're not a tribalist yourself, you wouldnt make a comment like the one you made. Its one thing to defend your tribe when attacked, its another thing to go out of your way to attack another tribe. I am a Nigerian and love all the tribes of this great country. I dont understand why yorubas will attack ibos, nor why ibos will attack yorubas or muslims attack christians etc. We generalise too much. the fact that 1 person does something doesnt mean everyone who is from that tribe will do the same. Thinking like that makes us racists and we are no different from Hitler or the white men who made our black brothers suffer in the US and South Africa

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by babyfun(f): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
thorpido: May God not let our children turn out this way.
Some kids ought to have gone with a miscarriage.
miscarriage or abortion sef.....

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by akaekpu: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
GentleMimi: Sick fool .He did not just kill,but actually butchered the man who sired him. Talk of accumulated anger and hatered! Butchered his own father. This is the height of wickedness! Some women cry about barreness. Shey e no better pass pikin wey be devil senior brother?
I know some school of thoughts will comdemn the father's action of hitting his son. But what kind of slap wld warrant murder?
Parents,sending off your wards to religious schools or forcing them to abduct religious belief is not the solution. Some parents see the signs,but ignore it. They depend on their pastors to sort it out for them. Sad.....

Any school of thought who supports this calamity would not be far from it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) / How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect / Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.