Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? (2333 Views)

Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? / Is It Advisable To Date Your Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? by sadeeq0705: 5:41am On Jul 07, 2014
Our neighbour want me to sleep with her, pls what is your advice?
Re: Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? by dwilliams: 5:57am On Jul 07, 2014
Sleep just make sure say u no bedwet there

8 Likes

Re: Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? by echobee(f): 5:57am On Jul 07, 2014
Go ahead grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 07, 2014
Continu grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? by Butoneday2(m): 6:19am On Jul 07, 2014
undecided I grant u dat but make sure u fuvck am front and back.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:22am On Jul 07, 2014
How do u know she wants you to sleep with her? grin
Re: Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? by AfricanApple(f): 6:51am On Jul 07, 2014
wat a wrong word, op spell it out lets knw, na f-u-c-k abi
Re: Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? by pheyikemi: 7:04am On Jul 07, 2014
There's nothing wrong in sleeping with your neighbour if you are ready to die. Just make sure you write your will(if you are not penniless) before you do that.
Re: Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? by xtervaganza(m): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2014
Your neighbor wants u to screw her and you're here dulling and asking us if u should do it.....

Well that's none of my business

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? by DeHero1: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2014
sadeeq0705: Our neighbour want me to sleep with her, pls what is your advice?

Heaven is real.... and so is hell.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? by Lordabas: 7:45am On Jul 07, 2014
Dude. You only live once!!
SCREW HER!
angry
Re: Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? by somcherry(f): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2014

Just make sure you have a sizeable bed for two and that none of you bedwets. if not, use a mat. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2014
dwilliams: Sleep just make sure say u no bedwet there
*dies*
Re: Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? by ojun50(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
Jst go their sleep but don't touch or go close to her.... Sha is jst to sleep with her nt Bleep her.
Re: Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? by Afrok(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
Are ur neighbour's family members alwys going for tarry nights! Are there whisperers in ur compounds or she sees u as a guard who can defend her while she sleeps? Coz i don't see any reason why she'll want u to sleep with her, but if u are talking about Zap which i presume u are.....
Then u know the right thing to do, whether moral or immoral just go ahead and do what's on ur mind.
Re: Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? by balaclava: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
Magun! U may summersault. Dnt brk ur neck!
Re: Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? by succyreal(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
if there is understanding, sleep but cover your tracks
Re: Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? by dre11(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2014

abeg wetin be ur defination of sleep selfundecided
because i dey confuse now
Re: Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? by Mintayo(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
Op? Are you not a muslim? Are you not suppose to be fasting??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol . / Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? / 12 Wrong Reasons Why People Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.