Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? (2273 Views)

As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? / What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by jhumong(m): 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
as stupid as this seems i must say this...... am 20 yrs old now and all d gals av been asking out prefer to have me as friend than date me. i even thought it was my behaviour that was bad until i met dis last gal that told me that my behaviour and everything abt me is perfect buh cant jst date me... wow! i am nt physicaly disabled anywhere and am d gentle type and i church type...though nt spiricoco buh dnt play with church activities...pls nairalanders advice me how can i get a girl now or is it nt necessary?....am d general overseer of of every brother zone and friend zone...really need this advice..is it right? i hope sumthing is not wrong with me!
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op,I looked at your profile picture and I say this as a lady that you are not looking bad at all

I know its kind of sad that the girls you are asking out are turning you down, but one thing you should know is that there is a girl out there that will love you for who you are and agree to your proposal.

First of all, you should know is that most girls play hard to get. They may like you but they would play difficult so they don't look cheap.
Op perhaps you give up easily. You don't expect her to tell you yes the first day you ask her out. Girls like guys who are persistent and go through the trouble of trying to get their attention

Me as a lady, I like guys who are confident when they approach me and I know most ladies like confident guys.
Op confidence is really important when approaching and lady. The more confidence to exact, the better for you.

Finally, one important thing you should consider is that ladies especially those around your age bracket, like guys who can take care of them.
I know this sound somehow, but I think you should spend a bit on a lady you like. Prove to her that you really love her and can take care of her.
Buy her gifts, ask to take her out. These things help.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Yes! Only if u'll first love yourself like no other will love u..
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by jhumong(m): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
i love myself nw, or how do u mean?
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by Lordabas: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Will i ever get someone to love me?

Yess! Buy a dog grin
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by unofficial(m): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
That should be the least of your problems now....
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by Ivanspring(f): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
20 years old...
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by alberto2k(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
General overseer of every brother zone and friendzone embarassed

Eyaah... Nna ndo, take heart and enjoy that post o biko embarassed
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by jhumong(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
alberto2k:
General overseer of every brother zone and friendzone embarassed

Eyaah... Nna ndo, take heart and enjoy that post o biko embarassed
hmmmmm
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by tosyne2much(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Eeeeehya very touching story

Patiently waiting for the hypocrites to storm on this thread advising the OP to face his studies

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by jhumong(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
unofficial:
That should be the least of your problems now....
should i wait till 30 years?
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by jhumong(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ivanspring:
20 years old...
is dat too young?
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by jhumong(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lordabas:
Will i ever get someone to love me?

Yess! Buy a dog grin

no insult man!
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by falconey(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
20 years old FACE YOUR BOOK!!!!! What has the world turn into?
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by Enegod(m): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
The only one to blame for the guy in
the friend zone is the guy himself. Either because he has no balls angry to make a move, or he has an unrealistic mindset that he can eventually wear her down after being rejected.

It is simple. If you are attracted to a woman you ask her out. Don't sit around and try to get to know her for weeks to make her like you. If she says she just wants to be friends, you tell her you aren't interested in friendship but she can call you if she changes her mind. angry

Now there is nothing wrong with having female friends. But the ones I am friends with are either online that live nowhere near me, or women in real life I feel no sexual attraction to whatsoever. I don't
do the friendzone with a woman I want to have sex with. undecided undecided
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by Ivanspring(f): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
jhumong:
is dat too young?

Yes. Except you're planning on getting married at age 20 with your father's money and also dump your pregnant wife on your mother.

If not, just face your studies, graduate, start making money and see the ladies start seeking you out like ants on sweets.
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by jhumong(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
thanks....d best comment so far @missjenna
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Okay
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by jhumong(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

Hey, did you read the comment I made on this post?
nt you i was talking to d guy dat asked imself to buy dog
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
jhumong:
nt you i was talking to d guy dat asked imself to buy dog
Thanks
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by justmag(m): 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Op,I looked at your profile picture and I say this as a lady that you are not looking bad at all

I know its kind of sad that the girls you are asking out are turning you down, but one thing you should know is that there is a girl out there that will love you for who you are and agree to your proposal.

First of all, you should know is that most girls play hard to get. They may like you but they would play difficult so they don't look cheap.
Op perhaps you give up easily. You don't expect her to tell you yes the first day you ask her out. Girls like guys who are persistent and go through the trouble of trying to get their attention

Me as a lady, I like guys who are confident when they approach me and I know most ladies like confident guys.
Op confidence is really important when approaching and lady. The more confidence to exact, the better for you.

Finally, one important thing you should consider is that ladies especially those around your age bracket, like guys who can take care of them.
I know this sound somehow, but I think you should spend a bit on a lady you like. Prove to her that you really love her and can take care of her.
Buy her gifts, ask to take her out. These things help.

Thanks

see. That's the problem. As for me...I will do my best to get her. If she plays hard to get then I'll leave her alone. She may mistake that for me not being persistent enough but as for me....I just recognise my options. The time to be persistent with a woman is after you get her not when u are ggetting her attention. Like I always say. Getting a girl is one thing and keeping her is another.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by jhumong(m): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ivanspring:

Yes. Except you're planning on getting married at age 20 with your father's money and also dump your pregnant wife on your mother.

If not, just face your studies, graduate, start making money and see the ladies start seeking you out like ants on sweets.
so u thnk i wnt face my studies? abi am nt a serious type dat am a 300l Medical Student O.A.U. or do dating mean impregnating sum1 to u? pls answer!
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by falconey(m): 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
jhumong:
so u thnk i wnt face my studies? abi am nt a serious type dat am a 300l Medical Student O.A.U. or do dating mean impregnating sum1 to u? pls answer!
you forgot to add your CGPA, anybody can be a med student in OAU. *winks*
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
jhumong:
as stupid as this seems i must say this...... am 20 yrs old now ..

You are 20 years old. 'Nuff heard.

Focus dude. Girls are trouble! Women wahala dey plenty oo.

Say wassup to girls, nod your head in their direction, stare all you want... but please, keep going straight, stay in your lane until you can afford women; (that's in your 30s or 40s). Hehe.

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by Ivanspring(f): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
jhumong:

Stop reading my post upside down. Did you read anything in my post pointing towards your academic unseriousness or that dating leads to pregnancy?

Read it again and get the gist this time.
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by jhumong(m): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
falconey:
it ll b too childish writing CGPA here. wats important is license bro... buh trust me my CGPA is nt bad man!
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by jhumong(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
falconey:
hmmm anybody!
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by falconey(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
jhumong:
it ll b too childish writing CGPA here. wats important is license bro... buh trust me my CGPA is nt bad man!
lol you missed the point nobody wants to know your school and course but you voluntarily told us, and I suggest you add CGPA to complete it
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by jhumong(m): 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
falconey:
lol you missed the point nobody wants to know your school and course but you voluntarily told us, and I suggest you add CGPA to complete it
nw i get.
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op you shouldn't be worrying about this really.
Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by stan241(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
@op it happens if you ask me especially at that age but dude just be yourself keep doing what you know how to do best..heck even those older are still struggling to find the so called "love"..... she will come your way sooner or later and i promise you na you go need the space just relax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Get Someone To Love Me? by jhumong(m): 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
stan241:
@op it happens if you ask me especially at that age but dude just be yourself keep doing what you know how to do best..heck even those older are still struggling to find the so called "love"..... she will come your way sooner or later and i promise you na you go need the space just relax
thanks.....a wise comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? / 9 Things No Self-respecting Man Should Ever Do For A Grown Woman / My Girlfrnd Abandon Me. Should I Kill Myself??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.