Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent (10531 Views)

When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? / Did Your Parent Teach Sex Education / If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by ibrahimbabagana: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
i am travelling on aeroplane tommorrow "i'v neva entered one before cry"

some say "one shouldnt eat much before entering aeroplane" others say "one shouldnt take liquid because u may purge due to the angle mov't of the plane"

pls nairalanders i need ur help. cry cry

what are the neccessary precautions before riding on a plane? wait a minute, is a plane been rided?
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by san316(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
The only one alive is my paternal g.mum. Even i go village she dae treat me like strange sh!t. So we can't even talk abt calling.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by hollypagan: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
in this situations in Nigeria do we still have grand parents
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by sweedypie(f): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
I feel like a monster nw....1 grandma lives permanently with my parents nd I only see her wen I get home. D oda, I feel guilty already. I just see her wen I travel to d villa......... Nd to think last two yrs, she personally asked to try calling her cry cry. Am going to make amends nw

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
My Maternal Grandma is living with me right now. She is here on a visit.

I learnt many aspects of my religion from her.

We have good casual conversations everyday.

She is the last surviving Grandparent I have.

I have had the pleasure to enjoy the companionship of my maternal Great-Grand Mother, Maternal Grand father, Paternal Grand Mother. but I have never seen my paternal Grand Father and maternal Great-Grand Father. sad

My maternal Great Grand father was a Legend.

A Living God in aspects of hard work, punctuality, Respect in the village, etc.

4 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by Emmaesty(f): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
The last time i called my Granny was sometime last year...... I think i should call her now

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by hisxlency: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
When I was travelling to my villa to see my grand mum, I stopped at a market place, and went straight to a place where beads are sold, and started selecting beads, some guys came around and said "see dis one dey buy beads for his girl, while the seller said "take dis is one if nah for your mama and dis one if nah for your girl" now nobody remembered my beautiful grandma, but to the seller surprise I told him dat I was buying it for my grandma, (I think my mum have got enuf love from me already.) Let my grandma tap from the love

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by NigeriaArmy15(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Iamoilprince: I aint got any! cry
Oga ooo, so you don kill them before dem born you #tah
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by hardychris(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
I dont think i'v done dat b4
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by chinex276(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
If u see my grand mum u'll think she's my mum. My mum was her first daughter, my mum got married @17, according 2 wat my dad told me.
Bt 4 me popsy syd., d guy lost both parent wen he was 3.
Back 2 d matter, i call my grandmum as often as i call my babe(s).
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by babadem2much(m): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
This thread make me laugh. Me wey my grand parents no go school n dem no sabi handset na 2 call pesin give dem mek dem 4low yarn beside all don die self
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by Iamoilprince(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
NigeriaArmy15: Oga ooo, so you don kill them before dem born you #tah

Lol.....I no kill them ooooh ! Natural death abeg
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by Hadesewa: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
Am left with only my maternal grandma. I don't call her often,infact i av to run out immediately i saw d title to call her.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by lepasharon(f): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
My mum said my paternal grandma was WICKED that I should not talk to her ! undecided
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by myspnigeria: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
didnt grow up to know them... they r all dead
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by hermesprogidy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
MissMeiya:

Na only you waka come? I hate seeing this kind of comment. Obviously other people are interested in the topic. Not every time make an empty comment. Sometimes click Back.

Or do you enjoy subscribing to threads you find boring?

I really never understand this.
na me and mama P waka come.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by ijbeauty(f): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
tellwisdom:

Shattap angry

IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by tolaxin(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
STENON: Oh My wonderful Grandparnts!!.......Thou they are no more bt I still Love them....

Back to ur questn....at least once in 3 days to the extent that my Grandmum waited for me to come back frm sch, ate my food that night, woke me up very early the folloing day and started prayering for me.......And that wz the end....she died in my arms......
liar
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by LadyH(f): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
shocked shocked Jeeez... I was jes thinking bout this yest! I only talk with my granny whenever I go to the village, very bad. sad
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by gonzales38: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mine are no longer alive but I do call my parents and inlaw regularly.
I also ensure they have this at home always

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUTmNx-pNbI
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
This morning, i called my maternal Grandma kiss smiley, My maternal Grandpa and i barely talk because we got nothing to talk about undecided, but i still call him. I've never called my father's mum or dad lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
lepasharon: My mum said my paternal grandma was WICKED that I should not talk to her ! undecided
grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by fairygeh(f): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
I do not have. They are dead cry cryoh my wonderful grandparents.didn't get to know you much.you left this sinful world a bit too early cry cry. crymiss you. continue to rip.i an sure if they had been alive, I would be calling them often cry

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by Danhumprey: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
mayapop: This morning, i called my maternal Grandma kiss smiley, My maternal Grandpa and i barely talk because we got nothing to talk about undecided, but i still call him. I've never called my father's mum or dad lipsrsealed
It seems there is something you are not telling me about you Dad!
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Danhumprey: It seems there is something you are not telling me about you Dad!
He's a nice man smiley
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by Danhumprey: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
mayapop: He's a nice man smiley
There's something you haven't told me. I mean,his long absence.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by phadat(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Before she passed on my grandmother was fond of coming to my office each time she doesn't see me for like tthree weeks, her mission is to report me to my superiors , how that I abandoned her for three weeks no calls, no visit and how I have made her lonely, come and see reprimands of all sort, then I thought I was being bothered and pestered, but now I will trade anything just to see her and hear her complaint of how lonely she felt without me visiting, I long for those nagging of hers that will culminate into quarrel between US , grandma miss you dearly RIP

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Danhumprey: hey! How are you?.
I'm fine, thanks!! cheesy
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Almost every day.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by osasboy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
Weekends

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by Danhumprey: 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
mayapop: I'm fine, thanks!! cheesy
Great! You modified my post,right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? / Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? / Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.