Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,227 members, 7,957,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper (14626 Views)

Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
ivyy:

You hit her? shocked and you claim your gentle You see what I was refering to? The truth is you yourself can't stand her temperament for long. You also could lose it fast. Hence, I maintain this relationship wil never work . It wld be an abusive one. Save yourselves and end things
he is human. Don't start pushing the blame to him. But if you don dey hit the chick before una marry,you better quit the relationship
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by Saraha1(f): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
See two fighter.
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by Metcoppo(f): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
zeb04: Is she fighting with herself!.....it takes two to fight meaning you can't control your temper 2

I am not blaming you,am just looking at the whole situation in a different light. Its one thing to fight(giving blows for blow) nd its another thing trying to defend urself(pining the person down/whatever) bt u said you guys were fighting nd outsiders had to seperate. So you see my friend,check yourself to

The wisest comment so far.
Most people are saying RUN. But no one has bothered to ask d op why he's always upsetting her & why he keeps doing things that will get her angry.
he's been wit her for four years wch means for four years she keeps repeating same thing over & again cos op is too self centred to care about hw she feels.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
From what I've read, it's clear you both have anger issues.

The only advice I could give you is to completely lay aside your plans of getting married until you work through this issue. I don't know how you plan to live under the same roof if living in two different towns has been a source of relief for you undecided

Personally, I would exit the situation. That being said, I've always cut my losses earlyyy with behaviors I can't tolerate. You've managed to hold it together for 4 years despite everything. Just sit down, talk to her and tell her how you feel. Give it your all. Get some counseling if it's available.

If she isn't willing to control her temper along with you, then you both need to move on. In the unfortunate event that it doesn't work out, learn how to screen personalities so that you don't end up in a similar position. Never hope someone will change. What you see is what you get.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by ivyy(f): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
he is human. Don't start pushing the blame to him. But if you don dey hit the chick before una marry,you better quit the relationship

Go thru ma posts before you conclude am shifting the blame
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by ednut1(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2014
ivyy:

Go thru ma posts before you conclude am shifting the blame
baby this ur pic na die o cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2014
honeymix77: Good day my people, need advice on this issue cos it is really bothering me, we have been dating now for close to 4 years and we hope to get married this year, she has always had that attitude, though not as bad as it is now, but I thought it would stop, she gets angry at every little thing, she is stubborn and she doesn't listen and so impatient, we don't live in the same town, so we don't see often (I thank God for that cause she really gets on my nerve, and if we stay too long apart we miss each other like crazy), even on phone we quarrel. Whenever we have a fight if she's at fault she apologizes and within minutes I forget it, but if na me I go beg tire. I really love this lady and I know she does too, she has qualities of a good wife, but this one problem is really giving me concern, the last time she came we had a quarrel and unfortunately it resulted in a fight, and people had to separate us, I was really ashamed. I have sat her down and talked to her about this, even prayed, she promised she would change but it keeps getting worse, Please matured advice, thanks
pour hot water on her whenever she gets hot tempered. That should cool her off
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by Oahray: 11:24am On Jul 11, 2014
You guys are incompatible na. E no clear? End the relationship before una kill each other, and work on yourselves before getting into another relationship.

Truth is, bad traits usually worsen after marriage. You'd have all the time in the world to get pissed with each other.
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by ivyy(f): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
ednut1:
baby this ur pic na die o cheesy cheesy

Thank you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? / My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] / The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.