Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,677 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently (3079 Views)

How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Eddygourdo(m): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
As a child. I was a terror, as an adult a greater terror. The day I stood up a bank in the south East, disarmed the mobile police man and was in a stand off with his colleagues simply because he slapped me when my phone rang in the banking Hall (intercontinental bank. 2007). Was the day I decided to check my temper. I was saved by a soldier on scene who disarmed me and whisked me away. I was in hiding for months till I returned to the same bank months later to slap the same policeman, entered a bike and zoomed off. Only to go into hiding again. I realised then and there that my display was cowardice. Thus I started my philosophy of changing my behaviour.

Asides some incidents of road rage, revenge etc. I have calmed down alot. By the time I started dating bae I was technically an angel. Years have now gone. And I noticed my anger issues have surfaced. Though I don't get physical. But I raise my voice alot.

Bae is soft spoken, plus hates my screams and easy to cry,. I feel so bad whenever she cries and I always promise myself never to scream again. Yet I notice I keep doing it. She is really trying to ensure angry episodes never happen. I an trying too in my own way. I used to watch comedy series to bring out my fun side. But apparently comedy series like modern family and the rest are hard to come by.

I have alot of pent up energy in me, sex and comedy never solves it anymore like before. I need to change soon before my behaviour drives a good woman away from me. Thanks to my apparent lack of self control in anger.

Wat activities can I do to help myself. Please don't tell me to gym. I am naturally built and 6ft 4. Any other gyming would make me a bouncer look alike. I used to play soccer actively but I have stopped thanks to my job. Mature response from like minds highly required. Thanks
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Synzu(m): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hit your head on the wall if you need us to tell you that you need to calm down.

Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Cutehector(m): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Try joining a choir cool

1 Like

Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by halfricanadian(f): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sorry help ursef

1 Like

Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hmmm. This one is strong. sad
But it's a good thing you want to fix your head.

Bro, one way sure way to help yourself overcome this is to recognize when you get angry, and flee whenever the steam surface. Get away and cool off immediately.

Or better, kiss her whenever you get mad.
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by tripplephi: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Eddygourdo:
As a child. I was a terror, as an adult a greater terror. The day I stood up a bank in the south East, disarmed the mobile police man and was in a stand off with his colleagues simply because he slapped me when my phone rang in the banking Hall (intercontinental bank. 2007). Was the day I decided to check my temper. I was saved by a soldier on scene who disarmed me and whisked me away. I was in hiding for months till I returned to the same bank months later to slap the same policeman, entered a bike and zoomed off. Only to go into hiding again. I realised then and there that my display was cowardice. Thus I started my philosophy of changing my behaviour.

Asides some incidents of road rage, revenge etc. I have calmed down alot. By the time I started dating bae I was technically an angel. Years have now gone. And I noticed my anger issues have surfaced. Though I don't get physical. But I raise my voice alot.

Bae is soft spoken, plus hates my screams and easy to cry,. I feel so bad whenever she cries and I always promise myself never to scream again. Yet I notice I keep doing it. She is really trying to ensure angry episodes never happen. I an trying too in my own way. I used to watch comedy series to bring out my fun side. But apparently comedy series like modern family and the rest are hard to come by.

I have alot of pent up energy in me, sex and comedy never solves it anymore like before. I need to change soon before my behaviour drives a good woman away from me. Thanks to my apparent lack of self control in anger.

Wat activities can I do to help myself. Please don't tell me to gym. I am naturally built and 6ft 4. Any other gyming would make me a bouncer look alike. I used to play soccer actively but I have stopped thanks to my job. Mature response from like minds highly required. Thanks

brotherly you need to apply for a NEW bae THAT HAS MORE MADNESS THAN YOU O...... the CURE to a MAD man is A MADDER WOMAN.... thank me latter.... else GO TO MFM and GIVE THE DEVIL A PIECE OF YOUR ANGER IN PRAYER.... when you don tire... YOU WILL BE AS CALM AS A DEEPERLIFE BRO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Patented: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Loosing bae slowly and steadily

1 Like

Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by cruzita(f): 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bro a lot of girls find it difficult to stay with a bad tempered man and your bae might leave u because of it.someone like me,hate been shouted on not to talk of been beaten.I think u should try to be more self conscious and avoid anything that will bring you to anger.
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by ireneony(f): 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Op u need to visit a therapist.
I don't we have one in Nigeria self.
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Na here yhu go see madam cruzita ..she offers unsolicited advice !
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Eddygourdo(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
tripplephi:

brotherly you need to apply for a NEW bae THAT HAS MORE MADNESS THAN YOU O...... the CURE to a MAD man is A MADDER WOMAN.... thank me latter.... else GO TO MFM and GIVE THE DEVIL A PIECE OF YOUR ANGER IN PRAYER.... when you don tire... YOU WILL BE AS CALM AS A DEEPERLIFE BRO
I have hit a woman once in my life time. And she was the maddest of the mad. On the d day of show down. It was so bloody that she was hospitalised for a month. Guess who bore the shame of a woman beater, guess who bore the bills of the hospital, guess who almost killed a woman in the name of two mad people dating, guess whose life would have been ruined by murder. All mine. So my dear, for the mad woman. I have been there and done that. It only brings out the true Satan in me. So no thanks
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
1# Get away
.....Take a walk
Sit in a empty room
Stand on the balcony
Just find a secluded space and calm down.

2# Clear your mind
Count to 100
....It sounds silly but focuse on the counting and you'll find your calm after awhile.
But you gotta focuse

OR
#3 listen to music
..... it's calming
Focuse on the lyrics, sing along if you need to.

Basically your cooling off so you can better handle the situation.

1 Like

Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Be conscious. when ever you feel like exploding, stop talking, breathe and walk away. Go outdoor and reflect on the incident. you will realize it's not worth your rage.

1 Like

Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Eddygourdo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Cutehector:
Try joining a choir cool
am thinking about that. Would consider church activities.
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Eddygourdo(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
rubsaphy:
Be conscious. when ever you feel like exploding, stop talking, breathe and walk away. Go outdoor and reflect on the incident. you will realize it's not worth your rage.
most times its not worth my rage. I have realised that. That's why I fear more episodes of my nonsense would drive her away. Most times I cool down after awhile. Guess I should stop confronting any issue till am sure I will handle it calmly like a gentleman
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Cutehector(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
Eddygourdo:
am thinking about that. Would consider church activities.
pls do. It will seriously help ur anger issues... dnt forget the choir part....
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Eddygourdo(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
1# Get away.
Take a walk
sit in a empty room
Stand on the balcane
Just find a suecluded space and calm down

2# Clear your mind
Cout to 100 ....It sounds silly but focused on the counting and you'll find your calm after awhile.
But you gotta focuse
guess it would work. But that means I shouldn't handle issues directly then. Or am I to stop while about to explode to sit quietly till I clear my mind and ready to behave maturely
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Eddygourdo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
Cutehector:
pls do. It will seriously help ur anger issues... dnt forget the choir part....
am a gospel band kinda guy. Play many instruments. When I was active I behaved better. It takes alot of energy to play a lead guitar in a crusade, thus too tired to be silly enough to scream at bae or anyone else sef. Thanks bro
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Cutehector(m): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Eddygourdo:
am a gospel band kinda guy. Play many instruments. When I was active I behaved better. It takes alot of energy to play a lead guitar in a crusade, thus too tired to be silly enough to scream at bae or anyone else sef. Thanks bro
u welcome.... anger issues is a bad thing.. u can see stories of how people bath their spouses with acid or hot water or batter dem to death. I'm sure you don't want all that. Do u
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
Eddygourdo:
most times its not worth my rage. I have realised that. That's why I fear more episodes of my nonsense would drive her away. Most times I cool down after awhile. Guess I should stop confronting any issue till am sure I will handle it calmly like a gentleman
I also have anger issues, when am upset I can only calm down when I break something and it prevents me from getting physical. Try punching a pillow or break an inexpensive object and you Will find yourself laughing at your dumb act.
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Eddygourdo:
guess it would work. But that means I shouldn't handle issues directly then. Or am I to stop while about to explode to sit quietly till I clear my mind and ready to behave maturely
Exactly.
...I modified added more.
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Eddygourdo(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
cruzita:
Bro a lot of girls find it difficult to stay with a bad tempered man and your bae might leave u because of it.someone like me,hate been shouted on not to talk of been beaten.I think u should try to be more self conscious and avoid anything that will bring you to anger.
dats fact of leaving is why I am terribly bothered. I try to avoid things oh. Even before any argument I promise myself o won't shout or use cuss words. Yet before we are through I have done it all. This woman has never screamed, cussed or been disrespectful even during an argument. Dats y I feel ashamed of myself and my immature handling of issues
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Anger management classes. It's like your amygdala is all out of wack. I just can't understand you volatile people, didn't you learn self control and emotional control as a toddler?
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Eddygourdo(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Cutehector:
u welcome.... anger issues is a bad thing.. u can see stories of how people bath their spouses with acid or hot water or batter dem to death. I'm sure you don't want all that. Do u
of course not. Who would. Anyway have been dying to speak up about this issue. But since I noticed she is colder to me and has remained so for days because of what I said last week. It could be she is getting sick and tired of me and she is a lady I can never have a substitute for.
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Yeah cheezypuff is on track...I can recomend some songs too

Ben cocks -so cold

Andrew belle - in my veins

Trent reznor -hurt

Sia -breathe me

Don't listen to fuji songs o...yhu'll freak out n kill someone grin grin
Those are some of the songs tat works 4 me...
My ex bae made me fall inlove with tat ben cocks song to calm me down when the anger episodes starts....n till date I still listen to it when I start to flare up wink wink cool
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Eddygourdo(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Anger management classes. It's like your amygdala is all out of wack. I just can't understand you volatile people, didn't you learn self control and emotional control as a toddler?
what[s][/s] amygdala?
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Eddygourdo(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
slyIsaac:
Yeah cheezypuff is on track...I can recomend some songs too

Ben cocks -so cold

Andrew belle - in my veins

Trent reznor -hurt

Sia -breathe me

Don't listen to fuji songs o...yhu'll freak out n kill someone grin grin
Those are some of the songs tat works 4 me...
My ex bae made me fall inlove with tat ben cocks song to calm me down when the anger episodes starts....n till date I still listen to it when I start to flare up wink wink cool
make I go download them. Haven't heard of them before though. Thanks
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
Eddygourdo:
what[s][/s] amygdala?
It's a part of your brain. Controls emotional reactions.
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Cutehector(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Eddygourdo:
of course not. Who would. Anyway have been dying to speak up about this issue. But since I noticed she is colder to me and has remained so for days because of what I said last week. It could be she is getting sick and tired of me and she is a lady I can never have a substitute for.
u knw hateful words are far more demoralizing than battery itself. U may hit the lady, the pain goes away, she may forgive, but hurtful words are never forgotten. Take it or leave it. Well you are you, I have an elder brother who is a cousin dats just like u, when his anger starts, oh mehn, everyone just scamps... me sef doesn't even want his wahala so when he starts shouting, I just do whatever he tells me to do at dat moment and leave the house. He wants to get married and I really dnt think d girl he wants to marry will curtail his anger issues...

What I think is when someone understands u perfectly and knw what and what steers up the anger in you, she will try her best not to make u angry in d first place.

And BTW, my elder cousin takes weed grin to calm down cheesy
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Eddygourdo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
Op u need to visit a therapist.
I don't we have one in Nigeria self.
Nigeria is still backwards with respect to total patient care. Guess it's down to our psychology students. Anyway some are here dats why I had to confide my issues publicly. Amongst the insults I will receive, I will also receive helpful tips and advice
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by Eddygourdo(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Cutehector:
u knw hateful words are far more demoralizing than battery itself. U may hit the lady, the pain goes away, she may forgive, but hurtful words are never forgotten. Take it or leave it. Well you are you, I have an elder brother who is a cousin dats just like u, when his anger starts, oh mehn, everyone just scamps... me sef doesn't even want his wahala so when he starts shouting, I just do whatever he tells me to do at dat moment and leave the house. He wants to get married and I really dnt think d girl he wants to marry will curtail his anger issues...

What I think is when someone understands u perfectly and knw what and what steers up the anger in you, she will try her best not to make u angry in d first place.

And BTW, my elder cousin takes weed grin to calm down cheesy
you get me exactly. Bae tries to avoid things that riles me up. But I have to put an effort too because she is human, and most times errors happen and I still scream and tell her how she pissed me off, and amidst a sad face she will ask me if she isn't trying. It's all looking like an abusive relationship. With me the abuser and I need that to change. I don't weed or smoke. Guess these vices I don't do are part of why I can't get a release of my pent up internal energy. If I start smoking now, friends and family will wonder at me. What I didn't do at my younger youthful days. Am doing as a middle age man.
Re: Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently by bigtt76(f): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Anytime you sense anger boiling up in you, through any of the banking channels, transfer out 100k or more to someone you love. With time you will calm down. Thank me later kiss

Eddygourdo:

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Signs She Hates Having Sex With You / Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? / She Told Me To Stop Coming To Her House Three Weeks Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.