Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness (9987 Views)

4 Lasting Solutions To Laziness That Will Transform You To A High Performer / Was Haile Sellasie Divine? / Excuse Me, Why Are The Yorubas So Dominance And Effective In 9ja & Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2014
vikel2104: There are a lot of excuses that we use to justify not working as hard as we should. One of the most deceptive excuses is religion. Instead of doing what we ought to do or getting back up after a failure or trying a little bit harder along the way, we use the excuse that “if it was supposed to happen it would have happened” or "we need a divine intervention". This is just self-limiting.
I write this at the risk of been called an atheist by those who are too obsessed with religion to give a thought to sound reasoning, but truth must be said.

All too often, Christians (and Muslims) hide inactivity behind prayer, hoping things would get better without taking any action themselves. Though Christians and Muslims are willing to pray about things, they would end it there, thinking they have done their part.
Erik Thoennes, a professor of biblical and theological studies at Biola University says
"It is a great misunderstanding of the Christian faith to think prayer leads to fatalism or passivity. A properly understood biblical understanding of faith in a sovereign God never leads to passivity but active engagement with our world. God's plan is worked out in and through real life and our actions.”

Look at the Nigerian situation. So many things are not working well and we have the ability to set most of these things right. But what do we do? We only pray for divine intervention in the comfort of our bedrooms waiting for God to send 'someone' to set things right.

Our leadership is nothing to be proud of but all we do is pray for divine intervention instead of getting up as a people to elect good persons who can do the job rightly and take necessary actions against those who abuse their mandate.

A robbery is going on, you call the police, and what do they tell you? 'Pray for God to make the thieves leave before we get there because we don't have what it takes to fight them.'

Our educational system is going bad(if it isn't already) and what do we do? We go to church/mosque and pray for God to set things right instead of using our heads to seek ways/ideas to salvage the situation.

All these are just excuses so that we can say ' we've committed it into the hands of the Almighty so let him do all the work' . I believe in the power of the Almighty but always resorting to divine intervention even in things we can use our God-given intelligence to do, is nothing but a cheap excuse for laziness. We pray to God in crisis and stay in stagnant mode.

Throughout the history of the church, Christians had often been major contributors and leaders of great movements, for instance, William Wilberforce with the abolition of slavery, Dietrich Bonhoffer opposing Nazism, and Martin Luther King with the Civil Rights Movement.
Though they ultimately rested in God’s sovereign power and wisdom, they moved and acted for good. Now imagine if these people only prayed for divine intervention without any action on their part. None of the things they achieved would have ever come to pass.

The bane of Nigeria/Africa's progress is our excessive romance with laziness fueled by too much religion.

Let me state this fact- The almighty has left a part of himself within us and that means that we too can find solutions to our problems! If the almighty did not want us to use our heads then he would have created us without brains. God is not going to come down to do things for us. Even the Almighty will not contravene his own laws. He's a spirit and he will not work on earth unless through men. But when men only know how to pray and are not ready for action, what will get done? The answer is a no-brainer. The earlier we understand this, the better for us as people/nation.

Even you were typing this at the comfort of your bedroom. So what are you talking about. Start the movement against our corrupt leaders and we'll be right with you (not behind you). Typing on internet is no action my dear.

1 Like

Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 09, 2014
spyder880: I had always told the youths that the only reason why things are hard is their attitude of expecting a miracle even when they are very lazy. God will help you, yes but only when you stand up and help yourself. Keep religion out of success, because believers and non believers alike succeed. May God help your understanding of these important points.

My oga @d top, longest time. How is work and family?
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by daryoor(m): 8:04am On Jul 09, 2014
the gods will never do for man what man must do for himself

only pray for things i have no influence over, when im hungry i go to the field to plant i only pray for rain.

6 Likes

Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by thorpido(m): 8:04am On Jul 09, 2014
Op,your post though raises salient points may create an erroneous impression too.
The word of God is clear on divine intervention.The Bible says he that does not work should not eat(2 Tess.3).The bible also says faith without works is dead(James 2:17)The dependence on divine intervention never encourages laziness.
The fact that some may walk in error or ignorance of something does not take away the truth or power behind it.

It is the spirit that quickeneth,the flesh profiteth nothing(John 6:63).
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by vikel2104: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2014
RedBenson:

Even you were typing this at the comfort of your bedroom. So what are you talking about. Start the movement against our corrupt leaders and we'll be right with you (not behind you). Typing on internet is no action my dear.
Change of mindset is key in achieving progressive change. How do I lead a movement when the people who are supposed to follow will rather wait for a divine intervention? Mental strongholds must first be broken.

4 Likes

Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2014
Well said, Op.
We must start working.
We can pray. But it must be complemented with actions.
Prayer with work = success.

1 Like

Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 09, 2014
vikel2104: Change of mindset is key in achieving progressive change. How do I lead a movement when the people who are supposed to follow will rather wait for a divine intervention? Mental strongholds must first be broken.

I said start it and we'll be right with you. We are very much ready for it.
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by vikel2104: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2014
RedBenson:

I said start it and we'll be right with you. We are very much ready for it.
''We''? you can only speak for yourself. But do you know me? How are you sure that I've not started something in my own little corner. And also this write-up is part of my campaign. Good to know that you are ready for action though

3 Likes

Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2014
vikel2104: There are a lot of excuses that we use to justify not working as hard as we should. One of the most deceptive excuses is religion. Instead of doing what we ought to do or getting back up after a failure or trying a little bit harder along the way, we use the excuse that “if it was supposed to happen it would have happened” or "we need a divine intervention". This is just self-limiting.
I write this at the risk of been called an atheist by those who are too obsessed with religion to give a thought to sound reasoning, but truth must be said.

All too often, Christians (and Muslims) hide inactivity behind prayer, hoping things would get better without taking any action themselves. Though Christians and Muslims are willing to pray about things, they would end it there, thinking they have done their part.
Erik Thoennes, a professor of biblical and theological studies at Biola University says
"It is a great misunderstanding of the Christian faith to think prayer leads to fatalism or passivity. A properly understood biblical understanding of faith in a sovereign God never leads to passivity but active engagement with our world. God's plan is worked out in and through real life and our actions.”

Look at the Nigerian situation. So many things are not working well and we have the ability to set most of these things right. But what do we do? We only pray for divine intervention in the comfort of our bedrooms waiting for God to send 'someone' to set things right.

Our leadership is nothing to be proud of but all we do is pray for divine intervention instead of getting up as a people to elect good persons who can do the job rightly and take necessary actions against those who abuse their mandate.

A robbery is going on, you call the police, and what do they tell you? 'Pray for God to make the thieves leave before we get there because we don't have what it takes to fight them.'

Our educational system is going bad(if it isn't already) and what do we do? We go to church/mosque and pray for God to set things right instead of using our heads to seek ways/ideas to salvage the situation.

All these are just excuses so that we can say ' we've committed it into the hands of the Almighty so let him do all the work' . I believe in the power of the Almighty but always resorting to divine intervention even in things we can use our God-given intelligence to do, is nothing but a cheap excuse for laziness. We pray to God in crisis and stay in stagnant mode.

Throughout the history of the church, Christians had often been major contributors and leaders of great movements, for instance, William Wilberforce with the abolition of slavery, Dietrich Bonhoffer opposing Nazism, and Martin Luther King with the Civil Rights Movement.
Though they ultimately rested in God’s sovereign power and wisdom, they moved and acted for good. Now imagine if these people only prayed for divine intervention without any action on their part. None of the things they achieved would have ever come to pass.

The bane of Nigeria/Africa's progress is our excessive romance with laziness fueled by too much religion.

Let me state this fact- The almighty has left a part of himself within us and that means that we too can find solutions to our problems! If the almighty did not want us to use our heads then he would have created us without brains. God is not going to come down to do things for us. Even the Almighty will not contravene his own laws. He's a spirit and he will not work on earth unless through men. But when men only know how to pray and are not ready for action, what will get done? The answer is a no-brainer. The earlier we understand this, the better for us as people/nation.
Well said! Summary: 'Faith without works is useless'
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by Trendytessy(f): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2014
Smartsyn: God help those who help themselves..

I believe that prayers can move mountains, but I also believe that diggers can too

why are u in every thread?
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by Missmossy(f): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2014
Thats why even the scriptures says "faith without work is dead" You have got to be hardworking because God himself won't come down to help a lazy man.

1 Like

Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by ogbronx(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2014
Our leadership is nothing to be proud of but all we do is pray for divine intervention instead of
getting up as a people to elect good persons who can do the job rightly and take necessary actions
against those who abuse their mandate. Its why I don't pray for Naija during service or with my family. How will God after giving us in some measure, his kind of intelligence, do for us what we can do for ourselves?

This is the problem with Africans. Its mental laziness. Mental poverty has had more adverse effect on Nigerians than material poverty. As a matter of fact, The former is the cause of the latter. Even here on Nairaland, objectivity is scarce. Sentiments results to parochialism.
It is usually a very disheartening thing to those who are conscious of the negativism of the average African. Take for example, that a book is written on the fundamentals in of why Nigeria and Africa is so degenerative, that book would likely not be widely read by us.
We hardly think of the greater good of our country and continent or leaving a legacy but selfishness to very high extend that after stealing billions, we still fight for a couple of thousands. its really sick.
I often wonder if over the times, a clandestine organisation wanted our education to fail, wanted our pple to be so repressive so that they go unchallenged with their nefarious and selfish aims for themselves and their future generations or cause.
Its important we seek knowledge and be objective about our collective future. Let's look for substance rather than form from our politicians.
In Fella's voice; suffering and smiling.(ignorant)
@op Nice work, this kinda topic educates us all.

1 Like

Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by BodyKiss(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2014
At last some post on the subject. The way people in this country have spiritualised everything is so alarming. Subconsciously, there's been a very big shift away from religion by me, so just I could separate myself from the rest. Majority in this country are so lazy minded to the point that they expect God to just through them money from above.
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by sunnyolads1(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2014
Infact the real solution to any crisis is to think on the way out by takiing action backed up with prayers.A faith without work is dead!
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by ooshinibos: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2014
i agree completely with the topic , and thats we have been telling Nigerians for years that GOD IS NOT IN CONTROL of everything like we always think ....i mentioned these on many blogs but i always got shot down ..the sovereignity of GOD IS NOT AN EXCUSE to leave everything in his hands ..obviously there is time to pray for guidance especially the things you cannot control or see . look at the state of Nigeria , if it is possible Nigerians will confused GOD ; WE ARE ALWAYS ASKING FOR what he has told us to do by ourselves and we are trying to do what only GOD can do ..complete confusion and thats why we see now development per se ... its a shame to us that we all of our prayer ,we cannot feed a whole nation like ours ...places like china and non religious countries ARE doing fine without night vigils and all night power pack annointing services ... its only in African nations that you will see GOD DEY or GOD IS IN CONTROL ..or it is well o , or daris God o ....and thereby things are getting worse ...

I LOVE PRAYING BUT obviously we have not managed religion and hardwork together .. its like you pray for a job opening without sending out your resume or CV :::

1 Like

Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2014
dirtymoney: Religion is the third thing that has kept Nigeria backward, after tribalism and corruption. Religion has created a huge effect in this nation that not even education can or ever would. A typical Nigerian believes everything in life occurs due to the action or influence of a spiritual force. years back when I was aggressively hunting for job.. I always hate it when someone tells me the ''God's time is the best'' thing... So I should sit at home idle and wait for God's time? And back then at school.. Some fellowship members would come out to give testimonies of how they did not read, but passed as a result of the holy spirit revealing the answers to exams questions for them in their dream. Same people are those that enter a bus, and the conductor mistakenly forgets to collect money from them, would prefer to call it ''favour'' instead of drawing the attention of the bus conductor. A pastor, who is a head of a parastatal that has vacancies refuses to advertise the position publicly, but takes the information to his church... Members apply and get the job.. And would come out the next sunday to scream ''unmerrited favour''. They dont believe in the natural occurence more, a careless driver gets into an accident- they'll say there were blood sucking demons on the road. I was just passing by my neigbourhood the other day, as small beautiful white cat was following me. My first thought was that this cat is homeless and needed a friend, i wanted taking it along untill i met a neigbour who gave me a 6 hour lecture on how witches and wizards manifest in cats. The other day again, a pastor was telling us how God favoured a jobless man by showing him where armed robbers threw away their bank robbery loot, while being chased by the police. Religion has made people not just stewpid, but also wicked as well as gullible.

Young Man shut-up! Guns dont kill people. People kill people. Go into true religion and you would understand that "God's time is the best". Mind you, am not supporting laziness or procrastination. But all am telling you is that there is a hand responsible for all we do in this world. That is if you trust in him oo. And leave "Him" in the drivers seat of tour life.
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
It is very African! Not until we learn to take action we are going to remain backward and brainwashed! angry
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by sfx9ja(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
grin anyway i can like this post a hundred times. spot on amigo. spot on. tell the mentally lazy muchuhallas.
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by MAYOWAAK: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
OLASENI BARUWA : MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE;

My mother has arthritis. In 2008/09 we spent Christmas and New year with a friend in Imo state. There, our host asked my mother to visit Lords Chosen church who were having a 'MIRACLE CRUSADE' at MGBIDI IMO STATE NIGERIA.

My mom was on her wheelchair and so were other elderly men and women who all came for healing. Some used crutches and some had no support or family members to care for them. The place was full and jamparked with all sorts of people, some holding photos of their loved ones that had one ailment or the other which they want the lord of Chosen to heal through intercessory prayers.

Everyone were in the hot sun that could give you another ailment. There were hawkers of all sorts like food, drinks, fruits, hankies and all types of religious items and memorabilia.

Armed policemen surrounded the crusade ground and I actually saw them smoke weeds (in one corner where i went to smoke my cigarette).

Some people came on stage and gave orishi rishi testimonies thanking the lord of chosen for what he has done for them. Some testified that they were blind from birth and now they can see and even identify colours, some said they were deaf from birth and now they can hear, some said they came with armputated limbs and now another limb grew out, some said they were HIV positive but now negative. In fact, the list of testimonies were endless.

I was angry with my host 'cause my mom was in the hot sun for over 3hrs, me as a young man who is healthy am feeling the hot sun, not to talk of my age mum who is not even healthy in such condition.

When I couldn't stand the hot sun, unconducive crusade ground and stress anymore I went to the backstage where some of the organizer of the crusade were seated, i told the security/ bodyguard their that I want to see the pastor for my mom to be prayed for and healed on stage.

The guard told me flatly that I need to book an appointment for a future time. I tried all my best to convince the body guard to allow me have access to Pastor Mouka, he refused me. After some hours of battle with the security guy, a young pastor came and told me am disturbing them and warned me to leave or i will be arrested and detained. I got angry and promptly got my mom into my car and left the crusade ground.

I left with my mum to the UK so she can be properly treated by a physician, now she on medication and she can walk, do her own cooking and laundry and she no longer uses a wheelchair. In fact, she's very smart and healthy than i ever expected.

No prayers were involved but only medication. This incidence vindicated me, cause I had asserted from the onset that there was no such thing as miracle in churches all are just tricks and scam and i wasn't proved wrong that day. They are all tricksters and scammers.

2 Likes

Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by Abdstrakt(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
simp: this topic is complicated so I rest my comment.
what's complicated about it? God won't help you if you don't act. Sit down dey Pray from morning till night, if you no do anything nothing go happen. Is it that hard to comprehend?

1 Like

Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by judedwriter(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
D spiritual controls d physical- spiritual power is very neccessary to succeed in life. Spiritual power can come from God or the devil; it will shock u 2 know that a lot of rich people are damn lazy; they use spiritual power devishly to control wealth. All d same God wants us to work hard-His power complements our hard worksmiley
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by chuksmad(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
That is very true of nigerians. My personal experience is when i had pains on my leg, could u imagine my landlady advising me to go and see pastor for prayer. the one that baffle me is my md in the office i was working down asking me to see his bishop, somebody i expect to know better.
But what i did is just to see a competent pharmacy who checked my body and discovered that i had excess acid in my system. He recommende some drugs to me and i am fine. What i use to tell people is that God has given us all the miracle we want through science. All the things science are doing is not short of miracle. Pastors are capitalizing on people fear and ignorant to make themslves very rich. God help this country nigeria

1 Like

Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
exxell:

Young Man shut-up! Guns dont kill people. People kill people. Go into true religion and you would understand that "God's time is the best". Mind you, am not supporting laziness or procrastination. But all am telling you is that there is a hand responsible for all we do in this world. That is if you trust in him oo. And leave "Him" in the drivers seat of tour life.
What is this clown saying? If u aint got nothing reasonable to spit out when u quote people... Kindly STFU!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by iamord(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
“The bane of Nigeria/Africa's
progress is our excessive romance
with laziness fueled by too much
religion.”

Enough said
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by koolJ1(f): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
dirtymoney: Religion is the third thing that has kept Nigeria backward, after tribalism and corruption.

On this, I beg to differ. Religion is first on the list

And back then at school.. Some fellowship members would come out to give testimonies of how they did not read, but passed as a result of the holy spirit revealing the answers to exams questions for them in their dream.

Praise the Lord!

Same people are those that enter a bus, and the conductor mistakenly forgets to collect money from them, would prefer to call it ''favour'' instead of drawing the attention of the bus conductor.

Praise the Lord again!

A pastor, who is a head of a parastatal that has vacancies refuses to advertise the position publicly, but takes the information to his church... Members apply and get the job.. And would come out the next sunday to scream ''unmerrited favour''.

The Lord is faithful!

They dont believe in the natural occurence more, a careless driver gets into an accident- they'll say there were blood sucking demons on the road.

Unfortunate driver! his sins have caught up with him!

I was just passing by my neigbourhood the other day, as small beautiful white cat was following me. My first thought was that this cat is homeless and needed a friend, i wanted taking it along untill i met a neigbour who gave me a 6 hour lecture on how witches and wizards manifest in cats.

Didn't you know brother? Even bush babies!

The other day again, a pastor was telling us how God favoured a jobless man by showing him where armed robbers threw away their bank robbery loot, while being chased by the police.

The Lord did it for him!

Religion has made people not just stewpid, but also wicked as well as gullible.
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by GooseBaba: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
dirtymoney: What is this clown saying? If u aint got nothing reasonable to spit out when u quote people... Kindly STFU!!!!

Don't mind the erroneous thwart..!
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by koolJ1(f): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
exxell:

Ogbeni, no one is arguing that his time is not best. we are only saying each individual also has a crucial part to play in what happens in his life. the bible even concurs on this, when certain battles had to won based on action. God didn't come down physically.

I do not believe that the God who gave us a brain intended for us to forgo its use, except you are an evolutionist who projects that we would soon outgrow the need for the brain, a dormant organ, as the dogma for evolution presupposes.
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by AdeniyiA(m): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
GeneralShepherd: Prayer is the master key?!
Yes, no doubt about that, but it needed to be taken to 'doors' nd d 'rooms' contents utilized, but many people are too lazy 'trek' .
WORK nd PRAY.
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by georgee(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
The latest trend among 'Gullible Nigerian christian' is the slogan 'IT IS WELL'. The way this slogan is bn used irritates me to the anus. Instead of proffering solution to a problem or work hard+plus pray to achieve a desired result, wat u will hia is 'IT IS WELL'

1 Like

Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by bamto(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
mployer: Your problem is wrong notion about divine Intervention. Divine intervention isn't sitting down and waiting on God to act, It is acting along with God. It is waiting to get idea and wisdom from God and acting on it.
The result is always amazing when you work and walk with God.

That's all. When a premise is faulty, a faulty conclusion is inevitable.
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by ooshinibos: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
ITS CALLED CONVENIENCE THEOLOGY ....NIGERIANS PRACTICE NON APPLICABLE CHRISTIANITY ....EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IS ALWAY LINKED TO GOD IN NIGERIA :::WE DO THIS BECAUSE WE DONT WANT TO CLAIM RESPONSIBILTY ::::
WE WILL RATHER PROCLAIM -DARIS IS GOD !!!!!! ,GOD DEY !!!!!! GOD IS in control ..GOD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE STATE OF NIGERIA ; GOD IS NOT A COUNTRY DESTROYER OR A BABY KILLER ,GOD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CORRUPTION AND POVERTY in nigeria..GOD IS MISREPRESENTED AND LIED ABOUT IN NIGERIA , its a lie GOD IS NOT IN CONTROL ;WE ARE IN CONTROL thru the power he has given us .... PEOPLE THAT CLAIM THE SOVEREIGNITY OF GOD ARE PASSIVE PEOPLE AND ITS THE WORST HERESY EVER ::: and puts people in bondage and most the government and its people irresponsible ..because we always link everything to God ,....if it's Good , it's Gods will , if its bad , its God's will , if nothing happens , it God's will ...its renders people passive and no movement or development ....take responsibility for a change ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi State Traditional Wear / Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners / Nigerian Man And Jamaican Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.